Biden implicated

93,003 Views | 1132 Replies | Last: 5 days ago by bear2034
BearHunter
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Trump: Why did Biden's son get $3 million from Russia?
Wallace: I'd like to switch gears now.
SFCityBear
BearHunter said:

Remember who Wallace was and who he worked for at the time - He was a registered Democrat, and his employer was Fox News, a RINO network.

The Democrats and left or liberal media were in charge of picking the moderators of every single Presidential Debate from the inception of the televised debates. After many years of only liberal or left- leaning mainstream media moderating the debates, and some growing complaints that the moderators were biased toward Democrat candidates, they felt it might be a good look if one of the debates looked like it was moderated by a Republican. giving it the appearance of equal time. Except that it wasn't. The Democrats chose to have RINO Fox News moderate a debate, and Fox chose the liberal Democrat Chris Wallace to do the moderating. I'd like to see an actual Conservative or a Libertarian (fat chance) moderate an important Presidential Debate. It won't happen.
'
SFCityBear
movielover
Exactly. No softball questions.
bearister
I thought Lester Holt was biased for sure, but tRump never had any interest in respecting any debate format, other than his own, regardless of who the moderator was.

Curious if you saw the event on the aircraft carrier where Matt "Baby, I f'd them all" Lauer fed tRump Sean Hannity type softballs allowing tRump to narrate as much as he wanted whereas he attack interviewed Hillary strictly about her emails and cut her off every time she tried to discuss issues.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
bearister

calpoly
SFCityBear said:

BearHunter said:

Remember who Wallace was and who he worked for at the time - He was a registered Democrat, and his employer was Fox News, a RINO network.

The Democrats and left or liberal media were in charge of picking the moderators of every single Presidential Debate from the inception of the televised debates. After many years of only liberal or left- leaning mainstream media moderating the debates, and some growing complaints that the moderators were biased toward Democrat candidates, they felt it might be a good look if one of the debates looked like it was moderated by a Republican. giving it the appearance of equal time. Except that it wasn't. The Democrats chose to have RINO Fox News moderate a debate, and Fox chose the liberal Democrat Chris Wallace to do the moderating. I'd like to see an actual Conservative or a Libertarian (fat chance) moderate an important Presidential Debate. It won't happen.
'
You said: "The Democrats and left or liberal media were in charge of picking the moderators of every single Presidential Debate from the inception of the televised debates."

Your political bias is showing. The debate moderators are chosen by the commission on presidential debates and not by the political parties.
blungld
What makes the Democrats so amazing is their ability to corrupt and hide the stealing of an election they didn't control, to have the results match with pre-election projections, to have witnesses in the other party admit there was no fraud when they go under oath, and to brainwash all courts and plaintiffs to rule against all evidence of fraud and to not produce any evidence of fraud. It is master class.

Alternatively, there was no fraud that in any way effected the outcome of the election and no organized attempt by the Democrats, but there is a propaganda campaign by tribal Republicans to blindly support the Big Lie. You know. Occum's Razor. Logic. That sort of stuff.
bearister
Bernie Sanders says after Cornell West criticism: Progressives must back Biden

https://www.axios.com/2023/08/28/bernie-sanders-biden-progressives-cornel-west

" "I think we've got to bring the entire progressive community to defeat Trump or whoever the Republican nominee will be [and] support Biden."

The object of your affection backs Biden.

1. Do you consider him a sell out?

2. Will you heed his call and support Biden?

3. Are you going to vote for tRump like the latest object of your affection, Grinnin' Matt Taibbi, secretly will in order to destroy the Republic out of spite? (We know you voted for tRump twice; Hat trick vote in 2024?)

BearHunter
blungld said:

What makes the Democrats so amazing is their ability to corrupt and hide the stealing of an election they didn't control, to have the results match with pre-election projections, to have witnesses in the other party admit there was no fraud when they go under oath, and to brainwash all courts and plaintiffs to rule against all evidence of fraud and to not produce any evidence of fraud. It is master class.

Alternatively, there was no fraud that in any way effected the outcome of the election and no organized attempt by the Democrats, but there is a propaganda campaign by tribal Republicans to blindly support the Big Lie. You know. Occum's Razor. Logic. That sort of stuff.

So it seems like at this point, you think there was some level of election fraud that occurred but not enough to change the outcome of the election. And you're also skeptical that there was some coordinated action on the part of the Democrats with or without help from the Rinos.

Do you remember that five swing states all shut down their counting on election night at the same time while Donald Trump happened to be leading in all five states? Election operatives told poll watchers to go home and boarded up windows preventing them from observing the late night shenanigans that was caught on video And then the next day, we see these vertical spikes in the vote count for Biden with batches of ballots coming in at impossible 100% to 0% ratios. Remember the trucking in of hundreds of thousands of ballots across state lines from NY to PA? Remember how the federal government said there was no evidence that voting machines were vulnerable to hacking and then issued a report over a year later stating that they were vulnerable?

This is something the Democrats already knew by the way since they were the original election deniers in 2016 before they became election fraud deniers in 2020. If Trump wins in 2024, they will become election deniers again. If you feel uncomfortable with the word, "fraud", you can substitute it with the word, "interference". since they also got Deep Staters to lie about Hunter's laptop prior to the election. It was definitely coordinated because 51 one of them signed a letter to say it was Russian disinformation. How ridiculous. In any case, this is just the tip of the iceberg but Trump was right, it was the Big Steal.

movielover
Didn't Bernie get his 2nd or 3rd vacation house out of the deal?
oski003
The National Archives (NARA) possesses about 5,400 emails and records linked to President Joe Biden's email aliases, the House Oversight Committee revealed Monday evening.

The email aliases "Robert Peters," "Robin Ware," and "JRB Ware" were used to share government information and discuss business with Hunter Biden and associates, according to the Southeastern Legal Foundation, which filed a lawsuit to compel the agency to turn over the emails.

"All too often, public officials abuse their power by using it for their personal or political benefit. When they do, many seek to hide it," Southeastern Legal Foundation general counsel Kimberly Hermann told Just the News in a statement. "The only way to preserve governmental integrity is for NARA to release Biden's nearly 5,400 emails to SLF and thus the public. The American public deserves to know what is in them."

The "Robert Peters" alias raised concerns among Republicans since 2021 as it is unusual for government officials to use an obscure government network with an alias.

"Robert Peters" alias has a "@pci.gov" domain name, as Breitbart News reported. "PCI" represents the Executive Office of the President and is connected to a Department of Defense network.

PCI networks encompass the Secret Service, Executive Office of the President, National Security Staff, and White House Communications Agency (WHMO), According to the White House Communications Agency (WHCA). The networks meet WHCA's Primary Alternative Contingency Emergency (P.A.C.E) communications requirements.
BearHunter

When will we find Biden's "Pedo Peter" email account? That's what Hunter called his own father.

And why won't the media ask Joe Biden why he used five different secret email accounts to communicate with his son's business associates?
BearHunter
The reason why Robert L. Peters isn't a household name by now is because the President is protected by the media, corporations, and the Deep State.
movielover
Is McConnells incoherence meant to make Biden look good?

I can't ever recall so many 'stayed too long at the fair' politicians. Only Strom Thurmond comes to mind.
Lets Go Brandon 15

dajo9
Does the House GOP want testimony from FBI whistleblower Jonathan Buma?
"They're eating the pets"
3 time Republican nominee for President
BearHunter
movielover said:

Is McConnells incoherence meant to make Biden look good?

I can't ever recall so many 'stayed too long at the fair' politicians. Only Strom Thurmond comes to mind.
McConnell doesn't have incoherence if Biden and Fetterman don't have incoherence.
cbbass1
BearHunter said:

Once again: "Rigging" an election -- a.k.a. Election Fraud -- is a crime.

You can keep accusing your political opponents of committing election crimes all you want -- but it falls on deaf ears when you have ZERO EVIDENCE of said crimes.

The Trump campaign had 60 different court cases where they were given opportunities to share any evidence that they had. They had no evidence. They had hearsay and affidavits, but no evidence.

I'm very critical of Joe Biden as a candidate, and he's as corrupt as any politician, but after dozens of recounts, investigations, and court cases, the Trump partisans simply have to accept the reality that Biden won, and Trump lost.

By continuing this election "rigging" fantasy, the Trump followers have become as disconnected and pathetic as Hillary's followers. What they have in common is the inability to acknowledge their loss, admit their failure, and correct the problems that caused them to lose.

Both Hillary in 2016 and Trump in 2020 were flawed & very unpopular candidates who ran horrible campaigns -- which they lost. But instead of taking responsibility for their campaigns and addressing their shortcomings, they blamed -- and continue to blame -- external actors for their losses. Both also have a minority of loyal followers who wholeheartedly believe in the goodness of their candidate, and their candidate's willingness to advocate for them, despite the shocking lack of evidence that their candidate is willing to act in their interests.

No one is immune from propaganda. No one.
MinotStateBeav
cbbass1 said:

BearHunter said:

You can keep accusing your political opponents of committing election crimes all you want -- but it falls on deaf ears when you have ZERO EVIDENCE of said crimes.

The Trump campaign had 60 different court cases where they were given opportunities to share any evidence that they had. They had no evidence. They had hearsay and affidavits, but no evidence.

I'm very critical of Joe Biden as a candidate, and he's as corrupt as any politician, but after dozens of recounts, investigations, and court cases, the Trump partisans simply have to accept the reality that Biden won, and Trump lost.

By continuing this election "rigging" fantasy, the Trump followers have become as disconnected and pathetic as Hillary's followers. What they have in common is the inability to acknowledge their loss, admit their failure, and correct the problems that caused them to lose.

Both Hillary in 2016 and Trump in 2020 were flawed & very unpopular candidates who ran horrible campaigns -- which they lost. But instead of taking responsibility for their campaigns and addressing their shortcomings, they blamed -- and continue to blame -- external actors for their losses. Both also have a minority of loyal followers who wholeheartedly believe in the goodness of their candidate, and their candidate's willingness to advocate for them, despite the shocking lack of evidence that their candidate is willing to act in their interests.

The point of those court cases was to get the court to look at the evidence which is what they refused to do. Sorry you can't accept that. There was numerous video evidence of election fraud happening but it doesn't matter because it won't be looked at and you'll just continually fall back on the same line over and over so there's no point in arguing. Because it will all be circular.

We can continually say it happened if we want too and that's our prerogative. If you don't like it...that's too bad really. Trump was up in every swing state at until 4am when they mysteriously stopped the vote counting. But we know there were people in multiple locations that kept counting in secret and in privacy that was caught on video. We saw boxes of ballots being pulled from under tables to be counted my guy when NO COUNTING WAS SUPPOSE TO BE HAPPENING(Ruby Freeman). When the sites resumed publically reporting the election MASSIVELY shifted. There were no election viewers there and that was totally on purpose. Then we have the place that kicked everybody out while they were counting and blocked the windows so they couldn't be seen lol because the vote counters "Didn't feel safe being video'd" lol. So yeah..we'll believe what we want thanks.

No candidate is perfect. They all have flaws..some are major some aren't. Shocking I know. The crazy thing is that far left dems continue to gaslight and say the other side is delusional nazis that are propagandized while they listen to some of the most racist rantings from every major TV station to paint their enemy. This is the heart of the problem. You're treating your political opposites as enemies. Like...actual enemies. The vitriol from the far left is on a scale I've never seen before and hollywood and the msm is a major reason why.
dajo9
MinotStateBeav said:

cbbass1 said:

BearHunter said:

The point of those court cases was to get the court to look at the evidence which is what they refused to do. Sorry you can't accept that. There was numerous video evidence of election fraud happening but it doesn't matter because it won't be looked at and you'll just continually fall back on the same line over and over so there's no point in arguing. Because it will all be circular.

We can continually say it happened if we want too and that's our prerogative. If you don't like it...that's too bad really. Trump was up in every swing state at until 4am when they mysteriously stopped the vote counting. But we know there were people in multiple locations that kept counting in secret and in privacy that was caught on video. We saw boxes of ballots being pulled from under tables to be counted my guy when NO COUNTING WAS SUPPOSE TO BE HAPPENING(Ruby Freeman). When the sites resumed publically reporting the election MASSIVELY shifted. There were no election viewers there and that was totally on purpose. Then we have the place that kicked everybody out while they were counting and blocked the windows so they couldn't be seen lol because the vote counters "Didn't feel safe being video'd" lol. So yeah..we'll believe what we want thanks.

No candidate is perfect. They all have flaws..some are major some aren't. Shocking I know. The crazy thing is that far left dems continue to gaslight and say the other side is delusional nazis that are propagandized while they listen to some of the most racist rantings from every major TV station to paint their enemy. This is the heart of the problem. You're treating your political opposites as enemies. Like...actual enemies. The vitriol from the far left is on a scale I've never seen before and hollywood and the msm is a major reason why.

The Trump / Giuliani lies about Ruby Freeman have been fully investigated and shown to be lies. Giuliani has already admitted in court that he lied to you and claimed his lies to you are constitutionally protected free speech. Also, Giuliani is in trouble for withholding evidence from the court. He's the one hiding evidence. Giuliani is about to be financially wiped out because of his lies to you.

Yet your pride will not allow you to admit you fell for an easy-to-see con. So you continue to repeat the lies, even though the original liar is sitting there in court admitting he lied.

Next time, try reading media that isn't lying to you. If you had been reading Vox, before election day you would have known about the red mirage, and understood the red mirage, and been able to predict Trump's lies in advance, like we all did.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vox.com/platform/amp/2020/11/2/21544854/red-blue-mirages-vote-count
Lets Go Brandon 15
dajo9 said:

Somebody has been reading Russiagate truthers Dan Friedman and David Corn again.

Lets Go Brandon 15
cbbass1 said:

BearHunter said:

This post is wasted on this forum. Far too much truth. Take it to a forum with people who value truth over narratives.
dajo9
10% For The Big Guy said:

dajo9 said:

Somebody has been reading Russiagate truthers Dan Friedman and David Corn again.

The latest version of Yogi is Low Energy. He doesn't even take the time to have his other accounts star his posts any more.
movielover
President Trump had peace and prosperity, an unbeatable combination. Some argue that's why Progressives and the California Teachers Association (and others) shut down the economy.

President Trump won and extended his lead in all key indicators - key states, CA, FL, and OH, etc. He received a record number of votes. He had rallies of 20K, 40K, 50K, while Biden drew literally dozens. He increased his share of key Latino votes.

But magically, voting machines shut down in key counties, in the middle of the night. When turned back on, mathematically impossible vote swings of 400K, 500K happened within hours. In every county where machines turned off.

The documentary 2000 Mules documents one way illegal votes were harvested and cast by Progressive / Democrat operatives using film footage and publicly available geo location services.

[The rigging for 2024 will be more elaborate. They've already instructed their mules to turn off their smartphones.)
Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

President Trump had peace and prosperity, an unbeatable combination. Some argue that's why Progressives and the California Teachers Association (and others) shut down the economy.

President Trump won and extended his lead in all key indicators - key states, CA, FL, and OH, etc. He received a record number of votes. He had rallies of 20K, 40K, 50K, while Biden drew literally dozens. He increased his share of key Latino votes.
The California Teachers Association shut down the economy?

You conveniently ignore how badly Trump handled Covid and how much of an impact that had on the economy and the election.

Also, as has been pointed out numerous times in the past, the number of people attending rallies is meaningless. Increasing your share of Latino votes from a small percentage to a few percent higher is also not very significant.
dajo9
Biden has brought us peace and prosperity.

In addition to record employment and post-Covid normalcy, 2022 was the first year since the Clinton Administration that the U.S. had no active duty military deaths from hostile action. Trump had 65 and through two years Biden has had 13.
https://dcas.dmdc.osd.mil/dcas/app/summaryData/deaths/byYearManner
BearHunter
cbbass1 said:

movielover
Biden brought us:

- historic inflation
- historic food inflation
- Afghanistan historic debacle
- armed terrorists for decades (see above)
- handed Iran and China our military technology (ditto)
- destroyed Ukraine ...
- while fueling & allowing a proxy war with Russia
- flooded the country with over 5 Million new illegal immigrants
- record fentanyl deaths (see above)
- West Coast cities destroyed by his philosophy and ilk - BLM & Antifa riots, lawlessness, etc.
- added over $6 Trillion in new debt
- helped out BRICS
- made China, Iran, & Russia military partners
- destroyed the Nordstream pipelines, hammering European countries
- gutted NATO inventories
- etc.
dajo9
Let me pierce your bubble with some reality:
- Inflation was caused by Covid and the government's fiscal response from Trump and Biden
- Biden has brought inflation down to 3.2% with positive real wage growth
- Record number of jobs in America
- unemployment below 4% for the longest period ever
- record low unemployment for African Americans and Hispanics
- real wages higher than pre-pandemic because Biden has brought the lost jobs back at higher wages
- Biden reduced the national debt from the 132% of GDP he inherited from Trump down to 122%
- Biden reduced the Federal deficit from the 15% he inherited from Trump to 6%
- Under Biden we achieved zero military deaths from hostile action for the first time since Bill Clinton was President (it used to be the norm before people like movielover got WBush elected)
- Biden has exposed the weakness of Putin making Putin's army look weak in fighting a stalemate with Ukraine in Putin's War
- In the process, Russian warlord and Robert Mueller indictee, Yevgheny Prighozin got killed FAFO
- Biden has defeated China (for now at least), which is now entering a period of stagnation with its previous dreams of dominance put on long-term hold. Xi Jingping told China's youth (over 20% unemployed) to "learn to eat bitterness, like MAGA" (ok, part of that quote is made up but part of it is true).
- Chip manufacturing is coming back to America thanks to Bidens Chips Act
- Biden has created a manufacturing boom, doubling up factory construction from last decade levels
- Biden's DOJ has begun the process of bringing accountability to America's traitors.
- Biden has been the best President, with the best results, in our lifetime.
cbbass1
BearHunter said:

cbbass1 said:

Dude -- We've been through this before.

The Rasmussen poll doesn't ask WHO cheated -- it just asks the question: "Was the outcome of 2020 affected by cheating?"

Every Democrat in Georgia KNOWS that the GOP has been cheating blatantly for years, and it affects nearly every election in the state. That's why the percentage of Democrats who believe that cheating affected the result is so high. It's not that they think Trump won; it's that they know they would've won more elections without the GOP cheating.
oski003
cbbass1 said:

BearHunter said:

cbbass1 said:

The Rasmussen poll doesn't ask WHO cheated -- it just asks the question: "Was the outcome of 2020 affected by cheating?"

Every Democrat in Georgia KNOWS that the GOP has been cheating blatantly for years, and it affects nearly every election in the state. That's why the percentage of Democrats who believe that cheating affected the result is so high. It's not that they think Trump won; it's that they know they would've won more elections without the GOP cheating.

Dude -- Use common sense.

The official result was Biden won. Therefore, the question asks if cheating affected the election such that Biden won.
concordtom
Your long post is great.
But it's pointless to try and get anywhere with this guy.
He uses multiple signons and stars his own posts.
All the while, he continually spews the same upsetting nonsense.

Just put him on Ignore and you'll be happier.
BearHunter
cbbass1 said:

Yes, the Democrats are good at cheating because they get help from the RINOs in battleground states.
concordtom
I have an idea.
How about we start a thread called "BearHunter implicated".
What do you think of that, Mr 10%?
concordtom

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.