Illegal Immigration

56,679 Views | 917 Replies | Last: 17 hrs ago by HawaiiBear33
bear2034
How long do you want to ignore this user?
WalterSobchak
movielover said:

bear2034 said:

So in other words a 0.3% crime rate. Less than half a percent. By your own numbers.

What's the overall crime rate in America?

Quote:

In 2020, the United States experienced one of its most dangerous years in decades.

The number of murders across the country surged by nearly 30% between 2019 and 2020, according to FBI statistics. The overall violent crime rate, which includes murder, assault, robbery and rape, inched up around 5% in the same period.

But in 2023, crime in America looked very different.

"At some point in 2022 at the end of 2022 or through 2023 there was just a tipping point where violence started to fall and it just continued to fall," said Jeff Asher, a crime analyst and co-founder of AH Datalytics.

In cities big and small, from both coasts, violence has dropped.
https://www.npr.org/2024/02/12/1229891045/police-crime-baltimore-san-francisco-minneapolis-murder-statistics
Please give to Cal Legends at https://calegends.com/calegendsdonate/donate-football/ and encourage everyone you know who loves Cal sports to do it too.

To be in the Top 1% of all NIL collectives we only need around 10% of alumni to give $300 per year. Please help spread the word. "If we don't broaden this base we're dead." - Sebastabear

Thanks for reading my sig! Please consider copying or adapting it and using it on all of your posts too. Go Bears!
AunBear89
Don't be silly! Conservatives don't need facts and statistics, they have feelings.

And they also have ears. And The Party (and its mass media propaganda arm) has been telling them bad brown people are everywhere and they are doing lots of crimes and it's Joe Biden's fault.

That's all these smooth brained idiots need: if Catturd put it on X, then it has to be true.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
concordtom
I just turned on the TV and found a special by Fareed on CNN called America's Mess with Mexico.

Educational! It airs again in a couple hours. Set the record button.

"If you had to pick a country, this might be the number one opportunity," Dimon said. Morgan Stanley sees the boom continuing into next year, even if presidential elections in Mexico in June and the US in November produce some volatility. Jan 22, 2024
movielover
Over 6,000 police precincts aren't reporting crime.

In one crime spree, this thug hit THREE police officers (cars), 1-2 North Beach houses, a civilian, at least a dozen felonies, and was offered a plea deal for a SINGLE count of evading arrest (6 months time served).

This past week THIRTY elderly women were attacked in Oakland. Here a violent felon clocks two Asian senior citizens in the face.

oski003
WalterSobchak said:

movielover said:

bear2034 said:

So in other words a 0.3% crime rate. Less than half a percent. By your own numbers.

What's the overall crime rate in America?

Quote:

In 2020, the United States experienced one of its most dangerous years in decades.

The number of murders across the country surged by nearly 30% between 2019 and 2020, according to FBI statistics. The overall violent crime rate, which includes murder, assault, robbery and rape, inched up around 5% in the same period.

But in 2023, crime in America looked very different.

"At some point in 2022 at the end of 2022 or through 2023 there was just a tipping point where violence started to fall and it just continued to fall," said Jeff Asher, a crime analyst and co-founder of AH Datalytics.

In cities big and small, from both coasts, violence has dropped.
https://www.npr.org/2024/02/12/1229891045/police-crime-baltimore-san-francisco-minneapolis-murder-statistics

Those stats are only convicted crimes. There is a large delay upon conviction, and precincts generally aren't convicting illegal immigrants. They often just give them to ICE or convict then of lesser crimes then report them. Also, comparing a percent increase versus a percent of crime by population are completely different things. And, yes, many places aren't reporting crime stats. These precincts include New York and Los Angeles, America's two largest cities (and two of the most expensive) where many illegal immigrants reside.
WalterSobchak
I'm so glad you guys finally want to include non immigrants and talk about under reporting of crimes and conviction delays! Let me tell you about this one non immigrant SERIAL VIOLENT SEXUAL PREDATOR THUG:

One night he RAPED two 12 YEAR OLD GIRLS at the same time. He forced them to copulate him orally until he ejaculated on their faces and in their mouths. Another time when he RAPED a 13 YEAR OLD GIRL she begged him to at least "wear a condom" but he violently refused. Instead, after he ejaculated into her vagina he told her to "get a ****ing abortion" if she got pregnant.

This CREEP even publicly sexualized his OWN MINOR DAUGHTER, saying "if we weren't related we'd be dating" and bragged about VIOLENTLY SEXUALLY ASSAULTING countless other teenagers, saying "you grab them by the *****; when you're famous they let you do it."

He's NEVER BEEN ARRESTED or CRIMINALLY PROSECUTED for any of it, so yes his countless VIOLENT SEXUAL CRIMES don't appear in the statistics. Unbelievably, some absolute DEGENERATES want this CRIMINAL THUG to be President of the United States again.

Please give to Cal Legends at https://calegends.com/calegendsdonate/donate-football/ and encourage everyone you know who loves Cal sports to do it too.

To be in the Top 1% of all NIL collectives we only need around 10% of alumni to give $300 per year. Please help spread the word. "If we don't broaden this base we're dead." - Sebastabear

Thanks for reading my sig! Please consider copying or adapting it and using it on all of your posts too. Go Bears!
oski003
WalterSobchak said:

I'm so glad you guys finally want to include non immigrants and talk about under reporting of crimes and conviction delays! Let me tell you about this one non immigrant SERIAL VIOLENT SEXUAL PREDATOR THUG:

One night he RAPED two 12 YEAR OLD GIRLS at the same time. He forced them to copulate him orally until he ejaculated on their faces and in their mouths. Another time when he RAPED a 13 YEAR OLD GIRL she begged him to at least "wear a condom" but he violently refused. Instead, after he ejaculated into her vagina he told her to "get a ****ing abortion" if she got pregnant.

This CREEP even publicly sexualized his OWN MINOR DAUGHTER, saying "if we weren't related we'd be dating" and bragged about VIOLENTLY SEXUALLY ASSAULTING countless other teenagers, saying "you grab them by the *****; when you're famous they let you do it."

He's NEVER BEEN ARRESTED or CRIMINALLY PROSECUTED for any of it, so yes his countless VIOLENT SEXUAL CRIMES don't appear in the statistics. Unbelievably, some absolute DEGENERATES want this CRIMINAL THUG to be President of the United States again.

You are staying as fact an allegation made within a year of him announcing he was running for president. Did this "happen" before, after, or around the same time Biden was sexually assaulting his daughter?
WalterSobchak
oski003 said:

WalterSobchak said:

You are staying as fact an allegation made within a year of him announcing he was running for president. Did this "happen" before, after, or around the same time Biden was sexually assaulting his daughter?
12 year olds, dude

Zippergate
And?
movielover
Allegations, dude, that apparently went nowhere.

Democrats loved Trump for decades until he declared as a GOP candidate. It's been unprecedented Lawfare since. Illegal FISA warrants (illegal spying); cooked up fradulent Steele dossier (Nellie Ohr and Bruce Ohr, top DOJ official); FBI ramrod General Mike Flynn; thousands of illegal NSA database searches (85% illegal?); FBI / CIA trying to frame George Papadopoulos and Carter Page (a former US asset!); phony Russia claims; phony Russia server in Trump Tower claim; and New York laws rewritten to now allege something happened decades ago, with no evidence.

AG Eric Holder, and other Democrats, skip congressional subpoena - no blowback; Steve Bannon does the same, four months in prison.

Two tracks of justice. Banana Republic & Kangaroo Courts.
movielover
Zippergate
But non-citizens don't vote. It's against the law.
bear2034
Democrat's Trump card.
WalterSobchak
You guys are really smart and not at all disingenuous so you know jury lists are created from multiple sources, not just voter registration, right?

Quote:

Our list of names comes from the Department of Motor Vehicles, the Registrar of Voters, and the Franchise Tax Board.
https://www.sdcourt.ca.gov/sdcourt/jury2/juryfaq

Quote:

Any Californian who can prove their current legal presence in the United States (U.S.) with one of the accepted identity documents (original or certified copy) is eligible to receive a REAL ID driver license or identification (DL/ID) card. This includes all U.S. citizens, permanent residents who are not U.S. citizens (Green Card holders), and those with temporary legal status, such as recipients of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) or Temporary Protected Status (TPS) and holders of a valid student or employment visa. For Californians with temporary legal status, their REAL ID DL/ID card will expire on the same date as their U.S. legal presence document, and they can receive a new card with a documented extension of their legal status.
https://www.dmv.ca.gov/portal/driver-licenses-identification-cards/real-id/what-is-real-id/real-id-info-non-u-s-citizens/

Georgia Republican Party official voted illegally nine times, judge rules

Iowa woman found guilty of voter fraud in support of Republican husband

Another Republican convicted of voter fraud at Florida GOP stronghold

Zippergate
As if Republicans are guilty of systemic voter fraud.

Anyway, I found this interesting.

Eastern Oregon Bear
Zippergate said:

As if Republicans are guilty of systemic voter fraud.

Anyway, I found this interesting.

Why not get the straight scoop from the Arizona department in charge of voting (Secretary of State?) or the county recorder rather than some Medicaid office that has little to nothing to do with voting registration?
Zippergate
This is a pointless discussion. We believe they vote and will vote in massive numbers in this election, you believe they don't. But Democrats like Schumer have publicly made it clear that they intend to grant all the migrants citizenship as soon as possible so they will all be voting, it's just a matter of when. You cannot argue their intent.
Eastern Oregon Bear
Zippergate said:

This is a pointless discussion. We believe they vote and will vote in massive numbers in this election, you believe they don't. But Democrats like Schumer have publicly made it clear that they intend to grant all the migrants citizenship as soon as possible so they will all be voting, it's just a matter of when. You cannot argue their intent.
Can I get my drivers license renewed at the post office?
oski003
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

Zippergate said:

Can I get my drivers license renewed at the post office?

You can get it renewed at Legoland.
SFCityBear
WalterSobchak said:

See this: https://www.snopes.com/news/2016/06/23/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/

Snopes is a slightly left-leaning fact-check organization. What you have posted is an accusation or allegation, unproven. The case was filed in California in May 2016, dismissed, then refiled in NY in June, and dropped by the plaintiff in November. Believe what you wish, but our legal system is the only law we have. So far all you have is an accusation. In the meantime we have an election coming up, and a country to save. If I felt as you do, I'd stay home and not vote, because I've seen what the country looks like after 3+ years under the direction of the other guy.
SFCityBear
WalterSobchak said:

According to Snopes, a slightly left biased fact check site, the suit was filed in May 2016 in California, and was dismissed. Refiled again in NY in June, and dropped by the plaintiff in November. Our legal system is far from perfect, but until accusations are proven, all we have to go on are accusations. You can believe what you like, but in the meantime, our country is slipping away from us under the current inept leadership. And there is an election coming up.
dajo9
Allegations until proven. . .

Unless you are a Clinton. Or a Biden. Or a Democrat, in general.
"They're eating the pets"
3 time Republican nominee for President
bear2034
After the Billy Bush thing leaked, Steve Bannon brought four of Bill Clinton's accusers just 90 minutes before his second debate Sunday night with Hillary Clinton. Trump held a surprise panel, broadcast live to Facebook, with Juanita Broaddrick, Paula Jones, Kathleen Willey and Kathy Shelton.

"Actions speak louder than words," said Broaddrick. "Mr. Trump may have said some bad words, but Bill Clinton raped me and Hillary Clinton threatened me. I don't think there's anything worse."
bearister
"Actions speak louder than words," said Broaddrick. "Mr. Trump may have said some bad words…."

" On May 9, 2023, a New York jury in a civil case found Trump liable for sexual abuse and defamation against Carroll, but found him not liable for rape. They awarded Carroll US$5 million in damages.[6] In July 2023, Judge Kaplan stated that the jury had actually found that Trump had raped Carroll according to the common definition of the word as they had ruled that Trump had forcibly and nonconsensually penetrated Carroll's vagina with his fingers.[7] New York state's definition at the time defined rape as solely nonconsensual penetration of the vagina by a p@enis.[8] A September 2023 partial summary judgment again found Trump liable for defaming Carroll. On January 26, 2024, Trump was ordered to pay Carroll an additional $83.3 million in damages.[9]"
Donald Trump sexual misconduct allegations - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_sexual_misconduct_allegations
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Zippergate
The modern left in a nutshell. Plenty of platitudes and faux caring that provides cover for their unbridled lust for power, but under the surface it's a complete disaster.

Zippergate
How would you compare the credibility of the accusations by this woman and those of Juanita Broaddrick and Tara Reade?
bearister
Bill Clinton is an alley cat, just like tRump. Anyone who showed up on the Lolita Express flight logs has issues. I'm not well read on Reade. I don't put anything past a man with power. Never been a Biden guy since the Thomas Confirmation Hearings.

It will be rich when tRump goes after Kamala's affair with Willie Brown. The Evangelical base believes that the Devil makes good men stray, but the women that do are pure Jezebels.
Eastern Oregon Bear
bearister said:

Bill Clinton is an alley cat, just like tRump. Anyone who showed up on the Lolita Express flight logs has issues. I'm not well read on Reade. I don't put anything past a man with power. Never been a Biden guy since the Thomas Confirmation Hearings.

It will be rich when tRump goes after Kamala's affair with Willie Brown. The Evangelical base believes that the Devil makes good men stray, but the women that do are pure Jezebels.
Kamala was single when she had her affairs with Willie Brown and Montel Williams (!). Does that qualify as straying?
Zippergate
All of that is fair, can't disagree.
bear2034
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

bearister said:

Kamala was single when she had her affairs with Willie Brown and Montel Williams (!). Does that qualify as straying?

I think Willie Brown was still married.
movielover
He still is married, technically, and has had a many-decades-younger Russian girlfriend for years.

TheFiatLux
movielover said:

He still is married, technically, and has had a many-decades-younger Russian girlfriend for years.

I had dinner with Willie a few months ago at the St Regis bar in San Francisco (he has a condo in the residences). He's one of those people who is just so interesting to talk to. Agree or disagree with him, he's had a fascinating life. And at 90, the guy is still a horndog, I won't repeat what he said when a gaggle of comely females walked in... He's no holds barred when it comes to talking about politicians... Let's just say he and Barbara Boxer probably don't exchange Christmas cards :-)
movielover
I chatted with him briefly outside Postino years ago as he ogled ... women of various ilks.

His moving a coup plotter into a government hallway as his new office was a brash use of power. A tie to so many City icons.

https://heavy.com/news/2019/01/sonya-molodetskaya-willie-brown-partner/
bearister
….agree about Willie Brown. The guy is Legend with 10 tons of charisma. Womanizers should never get married….but they want it all.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.