Biden implicated

92,925 Views | 1132 Replies | Last: 5 days ago by bear2034
OdontoBear66
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Unit2Sucks said:

GoOskie said:

OdontoBear66 said:

Trump and Bush were last year...Biden is our current compromised President....Proof not complete but building quickly...Keep tuned
Haha. Yea right. I'll await with bated breath for the "evidence". Meanwhile, republican clowns continue to bleat about absolutely nothing.
I guess "moderates" are more concerned with crimes by Biden's son (who has no role in our government) than they are with Trump's grave national security crimes. Is there anyone who can defend any of the conduct that Trump is alleged to have done? Stealing national defense information. Sharing it with biographers and others because he wants to show off while attacking his enemies (most of whom he appointed in his administration)? This is defensible for "moderates"? Ordering security tapes destroyed? Ordering his lawyers to lie to investigators? Pretending that he declassified documents that he never did? Moving them from place to place to avoid the government taking them back? These are the same "moderates" who lost their minds over Hillary's emails (which were non-substantive and related to her travel schedule and some minor calls she had with dignitaries. Trump has proven himself over and over again to be completely unfit for the office and never in a million years should have access to classified materials or national defense information of any importance.

The idea that Trump is being prosecuted for some extremely brazen illegality (you know what we used to do to spies right?) in order to distract from comparatively meaningless crimes by Hunter is some hilarious sh(t. Does anyone really think that Hunter's tax cries are worse than Trump's tax crimes? I mean, Trump's business was recently convicted of far more serious tax fraud than Hunter's non-payment and not a single "moderate" seemed to care about that.

Anyone who allows Trump's messaging about Hunter Biden to distract them from his massive criminality has lost all credibility as an independent thinker. I would prefer they just say they will continue to vote GOP because they want lower taxes rather than pretending to be "moderate,"

I'm guessing that's what this really boils down to.

I don't think so. You need to get up to speed with the current concerns. Follow the money. No conclusions yet, but time to investigate and talk. And this is not about just Biden's son. For me, I care not about Trump. If he deserves it let him be indicted and go to jail. Much of the hullaballoo about Trump is a cover for all that's going on with our present President and his family. I take it from your comments you believe not a word of the two IRS agents who have testified and what they testified to? Are you closing your ears and eyes? Are they disreputable? I don't think so. Ongoing investigation with its main concern what goes way beyond Hunter.
movielover
Tons of corroborating evidence and witnesses.

The temporarily scuttled plea deal, from my understanding, gives Hunter Biden amnesty for any other crimes.
movielover
Unit2Sucks
OdontoBear66 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

GoOskie said:

OdontoBear66 said:

Trump and Bush were last year...Biden is our current compromised President....Proof not complete but building quickly...Keep tuned
Haha. Yea right. I'll await with bated breath for the "evidence". Meanwhile, republican clowns continue to bleat about absolutely nothing.
I guess "moderates" are more concerned with crimes by Biden's son (who has no role in our government) than they are with Trump's grave national security crimes. Is there anyone who can defend any of the conduct that Trump is alleged to have done? Stealing national defense information. Sharing it with biographers and others because he wants to show off while attacking his enemies (most of whom he appointed in his administration)? This is defensible for "moderates"? Ordering security tapes destroyed? Ordering his lawyers to lie to investigators? Pretending that he declassified documents that he never did? Moving them from place to place to avoid the government taking them back? These are the same "moderates" who lost their minds over Hillary's emails (which were non-substantive and related to her travel schedule and some minor calls she had with dignitaries. Trump has proven himself over and over again to be completely unfit for the office and never in a million years should have access to classified materials or national defense information of any importance.

The idea that Trump is being prosecuted for some extremely brazen illegality (you know what we used to do to spies right?) in order to distract from comparatively meaningless crimes by Hunter is some hilarious sh(t. Does anyone really think that Hunter's tax cries are worse than Trump's tax crimes? I mean, Trump's business was recently convicted of far more serious tax fraud than Hunter's non-payment and not a single "moderate" seemed to care about that.

Anyone who allows Trump's messaging about Hunter Biden to distract them from his massive criminality has lost all credibility as an independent thinker. I would prefer they just say they will continue to vote GOP because they want lower taxes rather than pretending to be "moderate,"

I don't think so. You need to get up to speed with the current concerns. Follow the money. No conclusions yet, but time to investigate and talk. And this is not about just Biden's son. For me, I care not about Trump. If he deserves it let him be indicted and go to jail. Much of the hullaballoo about Trump is a cover for all that's going on with our present President and his family. I take it from your comments you believe not a word of the two IRS agents who have testified and what they testified to? Are you closing your ears and eyes? Are they disreputable? I don't think so. Ongoing investigation with its main concern what goes way beyond Hunter.
The IRS agents didn't speak to any corruption or link any wrongdoing to Joe Biden. The "star" witness said that the vast majority of the time he thinks someone should be charged the actual prosecuting lawyers disagree with him. There was literally no testimony suggesting any wrongdoing by Joe Biden or in any way implicating him in Hunter's crimes, in fact the evidence to the contrary was stronger.

You have the entire situation backwards. Trump and the GOP are using the Hunter Biden nonsense because Trump can't beat Biden fair and square. This started when Trump and Rudy G corruptly requested that Ukraine announce a baseless investigation into Biden (this has been proven over and over - most recently Lev Parnas, Rudy's instrument in Ukraine acknowledged the whole thing was made up). From what I can gather, all of the claimed "wrongdoing" happened while Trump was POTUS with his IRS, his DOJ and his FBI. How does that in any way speak to Biden corruption?

Hunter is a dirtbag and will end up pleading guilty to two charges which are rarely charged criminally. Hunter isn't a politician and isn't running for President. He won't be any party's nominee. Trump's business has been convicted of significantly worse crimes - including tax fraud - just within the last year and he is going to stand trial for some very serious national defense crimes. Far more serious than Hunter failing to pay taxes and not properly filling out a gun registration. If you cared about "corruption" you would show more concern about the deals Trump and his family have made overseas including Kushner's $2B grift from Saudi Arabia. But we both know you don't really care about corruption generally, you are blind to GOP wrongdoing while accepting any GOP claims of Democrat wrongdoing without any inspection. Is that moderate?

You say you don't care about Trump but why do you care about Hunter so much? Trump is going to be the GOP nominee and you will be asked to choose between him and Biden to be our next president. Can you really claim to care about corruption and vote for Trump in good conscience?

I find it laughable when people say Trump doesn't matter 12 months before they vote for him in an election while ignoring the fact that, unless he becomes POTUS and corruptly stops all prosecutions against himself, he will likely be convicted of heinous crimes that would have made him eligible for the death penalty like we "used to do to spies."
OdontoBear66
Unit2Sucks said:

OdontoBear66 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

GoOskie said:

OdontoBear66 said:

The IRS agents didn't speak to any corruption or link any wrongdoing to Joe Biden. The "star" witness said that the vast majority of the time he thinks someone should be charged the actual prosecuting lawyers disagree with him. There was literally no testimony suggesting any wrongdoing by Joe Biden or in any way implicating him in Hunter's crimes, in fact the evidence to the contrary was stronger.

You have the entire situation backwards. Trump and the GOP are using the Hunter Biden nonsense because Trump can't beat Biden fair and square. This started when Trump and Rudy G corruptly requested that Ukraine announce a baseless investigation into Biden (this has been proven over and over - most recently Lev Parnas, Rudy's instrument in Ukraine acknowledged the whole thing was made up). From what I can gather, all of the claimed "wrongdoing" happened while Trump was POTUS with his IRS, his DOJ and his FBI. How does that in any way speak to Biden corruption?

Hunter is a dirtbag and will end up pleading guilty to two charges which are rarely charged criminally. Hunter isn't a politician and isn't running for President. He won't be any party's nominee. Trump's business has been convicted of significantly worse crimes - including tax fraud - just within the last year and he is going to stand trial for some very serious national defense crimes. Far more serious than Hunter failing to pay taxes and not properly filling out a gun registration. If you cared about "corruption" you would show more concern about the deals Trump and his family have made overseas including Kushner's $2B grift from Saudi Arabia. But we both know you don't really care about corruption generally, you are blind to GOP wrongdoing while accepting any GOP claims of Democrat wrongdoing without any inspection. Is that moderate?

You say you don't care about Trump but why do you care about Hunter so much? Trump is going to be the GOP nominee and you will be asked to choose between him and Biden to be our next president. Can you really claim to care about corruption and vote for Trump in good conscience?

I find it laughable when people say Trump doesn't matter 12 months before they vote for him in an election while ignoring the fact that, unless he becomes POTUS and corruptly stops all prosecutions against himself, he will likely be convicted of heinous crimes that would have made him eligible for the death penalty like we "used to do to spies."
I care about what is right. Let it play out and we shall see. I find Trump and Hunter to both be scumbags, but this one is heading to the big guy...These are not equivalencies. They are two situations playing out. I cannot believe you distrust Spacey, Ziegler, the likes of Jonathan Turley (George Washington law prof) who is biased conservatively but not giving up his reputation for lying or tipping the scale. Ziegler, a prototypical Dem, who wants the truth out. But you wish to believe whom? Oh wait, attack Trump and maybe the Biden scandal will disappear. Put Trump in jail so he can't run and I wouldn't care--we may get a real Republican to run for President. But the Biden family "looks" to have taken money for favors.
movielover
President Trump's lead in the presidentials polls are widening.
Unit2Sucks
OdontoBear66 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

OdontoBear66 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

GoOskie said:

OdontoBear66 said:

I care about what is right. Let it play out and we shall see. I find Trump and Hunter to both be scumbags, but this one is heading to the big guy...These are not equivalencies. They are two situations playing out. I cannot believe you distrust Spacey, Ziegler, the likes of Jonathan Turley (George Washington law prof) who is biased conservatively but not giving up his reputation for lying or tipping the scale. Ziegler, a prototypical Dem, who wants the truth out. But you wish to believe whom? Oh wait, attack Trump and maybe the Biden scandal will disappear. Put Trump in jail so he can't run and I wouldn't care--we may get a real Republican to run for President. But the Biden family "looks" to have taken money for favors.
Sure, let's play it out. You keep referring to it as a Biden scandal on the assumption that eventually some scandal will arise despite the fact that the best the GOP has had to offer so far has been no evidence of wrongdoing by Joe Biden.

As for "distrusting", first Turley is a grandstander who loves the spotlight. He testified against Trump's impeachment but in favor of Clinton's impeachment. He says whatever the GOP needs him to say in order for him to get some attention. There is a reason the GOP trots him out to testify to congress every chance they can get. His opinion doesn't mean much in this matter.

As for Ziegler and Shapley, it's not that I don't "trust" them it's that they said nothing that in any way implicated Joe Biden or is evidence of any wrongdoing by Joe Biden or the government. They testified that they disagreed with lawyers in Trump's administration about how to charge Hunter Biden. Shapley acknowledged that he disagrees with the lawyers the "vast majority" of the time.

Does any of this matter to you? Why do you think it's reasonable to disregard the fact that the GOP has presented no evidence of wrongdoing thus far and that in fact their "star" witnesses have shown us nothing?

Maybe this is the new information you are waiting for. What will it take for you to stop "waiting" for actual evidence of corruption before you start to distrust the GOP? What have they shown you over the last however many years to make you think they are going about this in good faith?

sycasey
My attitude here remains that I will gladly attest that Hunter Biden is a scummy failson and I don't really care if he gets prosecuted. The attempts to link Hunter's behavior to corruption by Joe Biden have been shaky at best, clearly false at worst. Wake me up when there is actual evidence that Joe did something illegal. Not suggestions or innuendo . . . evidence.

My default position is that if Joe Biden were really such a corrupt politician then I'm very surprised that his many political opponents never uncovered any of it over his 50-year political career, including during an 8-year stint as Vice President of the United States when Republicans had every reason to uncover corruption for anyone in Obama's administration. As such, I tend to believe he's no worse than average.
movielover
Evidence all over:

1. Hunter landing a do-nothing job in corrupt Ukraine.
2. Dad threatening to withhold $1 Billion - just one example.
3. Hunter flew on Air Force One with VP Biden to China.
4. Days later, do-nothing Hunter lands investment funds from CCP shell companies
5. Email: "Ten percent for the Big Guy".
6. IRS agents blocked from investigating.
7. Dozens of shady shell companies routing over $17 Million to the no-talent Biden family.
8. Joe Biden's brother helped land a multi Billion contract building homes in the Middle East. Again, he's not an expert in housing development and this may have been a no-bid contract.
9. Devin Archer testifies next week - he reportedly may testify that Joe Biden sat in on over 20 business calls with Hunter Biden.
10. Tony Bobulinski - former Biden business partner - was ready to testify in Delaware about how business was done with China authorities. They never called him back.
11. Senator Chuck Grassley last year: "Impactful, Voluminous Evidence Of Potential Criminality In Biden Family Business Arrangements"

I don't follow this drama closely, but this is just a snippet off the top of my head.

My gut is that if this goes forward, it's bc the UniParty wants Joe Biden out, and Newsom in. If not, it will all get swept under the rug.

P.S. For the Trump haters, the Trump family had a multi-Billion family business before politics. Many real estate deals succeeded, branding succeeded, New Jersey and Trump steaks failed.
sycasey
movielover said:

Evidence all over:

Yeah, pretty much all you've got there is suggestion and innuendo, not evidence.
GoOskie
movielover said:

Evidence all over:

1. Hunter landing a do-nothing job in corrupt Ukraine.
2. Dad threatening to withhold $1 Billion - just one example.
3. Hunter flew on Air Force One with VP Biden to China.
4. Days later, do-nothing Hunter lands investment funds from CCP shell companies
5. Email: "Ten percent for the Big Guy".
6. IRS agents blocked from investigating.
7. Dozens of shady shell companies routing over $17 Million to the no-talent Biden family.
8. Joe Biden's brother helped land a multi Billion contract building homes in the Middle East. Again, he's not an expert in housing development and this may have been a no-bid contract.
9. Devin Archer testifies next week - he reportedly may testify that Joe Biden sat in on over 20 business calls with Hunter Biden.
10. Tony Bobulinski - former Biden business partner - was ready to testify in Delaware about how business was done with China authorities. They never called him back.
11. Senator Chuck Grassley last year: "Impactful, Voluminous Evidence Of Potential Criminality In Biden Family Business Arrangements"

I don't follow this drama closely, but this is just a snippet off the top of my head.

My gut is that if this goes forward, it's bc the UniParty wants Joe Biden out, and Newsom in. If not, it will all get swept under the rug.

P.S. For the Trump haters, the Trump family had a multi-Billion family business before politics. Many real estate deals succeeded, branding succeeded, New Jersey and Trump steaks failed.
This just in: Republicans find another whistleblower who claims Hillary's emails were proven to be on Hunter's laptop while Obama spied on tRump as he sat (shat?) upon his golden toilet. Gym Jordan afraid whistle blower may be in danger of abduction by aliens in cahoots with Democrats.
OdontoBear66
sycasey said:

movielover said:

Evidence all over:

Yeah, pretty much all you've got there is suggestion and innuendo, not evidence.
Be patient sy, be patient.... It's all coming....Of course if the DOJ issues a Saturday lockup for the witness after him being loose for 1 1/2 years after conviction, then evidence may be jailed. Doesn't the shenanigans of the DOJ and FBI even leave you a bit concerned about being an American moving forward, irrespective of political persuasion. And if you think not, try to imagine why all the hate on the side other than you. Don't be an intellectual midget.
sycasey
OdontoBear66 said:

sycasey said:

movielover said:

Evidence all over:

Be patient sy, be patient.... It's all coming....Of course if the DOJ issues a Saturday lockup for the witness after him being loose for 1 1/2 years after conviction, then evidence may be jailed. Doesn't the shenanigans of the DOJ and FBI even leave you a bit concerned about being an American moving forward, irrespective of political persuasion. And if you think not, try to imagine why all the hate on the side other than you. Don't be an intellectual midget.

Conservatives on this board have been telling me "it's coming" for years. Wake me up when it arrives.
BearHunter
Liberals on this board have been telling me "it's coming" for years. Wake me up when it arrives.

They first tried to get Trump after he made the perfect phone to Zelensky asking about Biden's corrupt dealings in Ukraine. Libs are still trying....
MinotStateBeav
BearHunter said:

Liberals on this board have been telling me "it's coming" for years. Wake me up when it arrives.

They first tried to get Trump after he made the perfect phone to Zelensky asking about Biden's corrupt dealings in Ukraine. Libs are still trying....
Speaking of Ukraine, did you see in that plea deal Hunter's lawyers wrote up with the Prosecutor, how it essentially admitted to all his crimes so he could have gotten immunity from charges later lol. China, Romania and Ukraine all in it. The Business of Joe Biden was trying to get immunity from prosecution by working directly with the da*n prosecutor. So so so corrupt that family is. Pac-12 should have hired Hunter to be the Pac 12 commissioner. He could have gotten the wheels greased.
OdontoBear66
sycasey said:

OdontoBear66 said:

sycasey said:

movielover said:

Evidence all over:

Conservatives on this board have been telling me "it's coming" for years. Wake me up when it arrives.
Will do. But I think you will be informed before that.
BearHunter
MinotStateBeav said:

BearHunter said:

Speaking of Ukraine, did you see in that plea deal Hunter's lawyers wrote up with the Prosecutor, how it essentially admitted to all his crimes so he could have gotten immunity from charges later lol. China, Romania and Ukraine all in it. The Business of Joe Biden was trying to get immunity from prosecution by working directly with the da*n prosecutor. So so so corrupt that family is. Pac-12 should have hired Hunter to be the Pac 12 commissioner. He could have gotten the wheels greased.

Hunter probably knows more about college football than Ukraine energy production.
movielover
Hunter's hookers are more trustable than their John.

movielover
BearHunter
Congressman Andy Biggs told reporters that Devon Archer confirmed Joe Biden is the 'Big Guy' referenced in various texts and emails.

Burisma CEO Mykola Zlochevsky also referred to Joe Biden as "the big guy" in the FBI's FD-1023 form.
BearHunter
BREAKING: Devon Archer Testifies Joe Biden Met with Moscow Mayor's Wife and Billionaire, Elena Baturina, in Georgetown She Then Wired $3.5 Million to Hunter And Then Joe Biden Kept Her Off Sanctions List
Unit2Sucks
sycasey said:

OdontoBear66 said:

sycasey said:

movielover said:

Evidence all over:

Another "star witness" whose testimony exonerated Joe Biden. As everyone who has been paying attention at all has known for years, Archer confirmed that Burisma didn't want the corrupt prosecutor sacked because his failure to investigate Burisma was to their advantage. There is a lot of ridiculous misinformation circulating in right wing media today but Archer's testimony didn't implicate Joe in any way.

What a pathetic investigation.

AunBear89
Conservative MAGAts:

"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
BearHunter
Unit2Sucks said:

What a pathetic investigation.

Devon Archer's testimony is a bombshell:

• When Joe Biden was Vice President of the United States, he joined Hunter Biden's dinners with his foreign business associates in person or by speakerphone over 20 times.
  • Devon Archer testified that the value of adding Hunter Biden to Burisma's board was "the brand" and confirmed that then-Vice President Joe Biden was "the brand" and that the 20 phone calls were to sell "the brand."
  • Devon Archer admitted that "Burisma would have gone out of business if 'the brand' had not been attached to it." Because of the Bidens' involvement, people would have been intimidated to mess with Burisma legally.
BearHunter
movielover said:

President Trump's lead in the presidentials polls are widening.
U2sucks will be red-pilled by end of summer.
chazzed
lol @ Matt Taibbi.

BearHunter
chazzed said:

lol @ Matt Taibbi.

New York Times via Matt Taibbi.
BearHunter
GoOskie said:

AunBear89
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
BearHunter

Devon Archer told Tucker Carlson that Joe Biden KNEW Hunter's foreign business partners were in the room during their phone calls.
movielover
BearHunter

Biden tells McCarthy to hold on and not impeach and allow him to step down. McCarthy pays lip service to the Freedom Caucus but will do what Biden wants.
Eastern Oregon Bear
BearHunter said:

Biden tells McCarthy to hold on and not impeach and allow him to step down. McCarthy pays lip service to the Freedom Caucus but will do what Biden wants.
I'm so glad I'm not cynical about EVERYBODY and EVERYTHING.
Cal88
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

BearHunter said:

That's a bit cynical.
BearHunter
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

I think I should be even more cynical when it comes to the media. If my base case is to assume the media is lying, has an agenda, and is spewing propaganda, I think the majority of the time, I will be right.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.