Biden implicated

92,947 Views | 1132 Replies | Last: 5 days ago by bear2034
BearHunter
How long do you want to ignore this user?

If there was no evidence and this was truly a nothingburger, the networks should broadcast the impeachment inquiry to humiliate the Republicans and show that they are doing nothing more than engaging in a witch-hunt.
82gradDLSdad
BearHunter said:

82gradDLSdad said:

BearHunter said:

My prediction still stands....Democrats will impeach Joe Biden.
In his second term? It ain't happening during his first term. People would rather cut off their hands than clear a path for Trump.

I understand people would rather lie, cheat, steal, and spy rather than clear a path for Trump.

Yah, those too.
MinotStateBeav
bearister said:

Oops!

Fixed it for you
MinotStateBeav
BearHunter said:

If there was no evidence and this was truly a nothingburger, the networks should broadcast the impeachment inquiry to humiliate the Republicans and show that they are doing nothing more than engaging in a witch-hunt.
They've embarrassed themselves and I'm pretty sure the american people see the hypocrisy.
bearister

*When you call a witness to support your theory of case it is often a good idea to know what they are going to say. A f@uck up like that is called "loss of job" if you are an attorney in a law firm.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
bearister
MinotStateBeav said:

BearHunter said:

They've embarrassed themselves and I'm pretty sure the american people see the hypocrisy.

I don't think Fox News is helping your cause either. Perhaps RT can apply the desired spin for you all.

Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

Citizens appreciate lower taxes.
I'd like to have ribeye steak and a loaded baked potato for dinner with cheesecake and 3 scoops of ice cream for dessert but that doesn't mean it's a good idea.
Unit2Sucks
Hey Minot - how you feeling after your big day? You sounded pretty confident before the hearing but now that you've seen that the GOP is unable to provide any allegations of wrongdoing during Biden's presidency are you beginning to understand why this impeachment "inquiry" is a political stunt?

Maybe you should join Odonto who says we should wait forever for proof of wrongdoing by Biden so that he never has to take any definitive positions. That seems like a better approach given how things are going. I think the GOP you have placed your faith in would have a hard time indicting a ham sandwich.
dajo9
I believe this thing moved from the 2nd inning back to the 1st inning
"They're eating the pets"
3 time Republican nominee for President
bearister
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

movielover said:

Citizens appreciate lower taxes.
I'd like to have ribeye steak and a loaded baked potato for dinner with cheesecake and 3 scoops of ice cream for dessert but that doesn't mean it's a good idea.

Preceded by 2 stiff Manhattans. Why not a good idea?

Eat right. Exercise daily. Die anyway.

Unit2Sucks
dajo9 said:

I believe this thing moved from the 2nd inning back to the 1st inning
Yesterday ended up being a defense of Joe Biden. GOP reps fled the room embarrassed over the clown show. The dems spent the whole time dunking on them. The inquiry, to the extent you can pretend that there was one, focused on Hunter Biden because that's all they have. It looks like the GOP majority won't even be able to get a vote on this.

The GOP likes to say that the prosecution of Trump's crimes only makes him stronger, what do you all think of this incredibly flimsy attack on Biden will do for his 2024 prospects? Did it accomplish anything for the GOP? It certainly gave democrats an easy opportunity to clown the GOP.

This one has f(ck all to do with this impeachment inquiry but I guess it's as relevant as anything the GOP shared.

AOC calling out the GOP for showing fabricated evidence.

Even Neil Cavuto is dunking on them.

But the GOP doing what it does best, ignoring reality to declare victory.

So now that it's in the books, where are all you conservatives to tell us how well it went? You guys kept vaguely promising things were going to be bad for Biden but this looked like an exoneration.
MinotStateBeav
Turley's statements

https://docs.house.gov/meetings/GO/GO00/20230928/116415/HHRG-118-GO00-Wstate-TurleyP-20230928.pdf
BearHunter

Democrats are not only election fraud deniers, they are also Biden impeachment evidence deniers.
Unit2Sucks
MinotStateBeav said:

Turley's statements

https://docs.house.gov/meetings/GO/GO00/20230928/116415/HHRG-118-GO00-Wstate-TurleyP-20230928.pdf
Turley is using weasel-y lawyer language so that Congressional reps will keep inviting him to defend their cause and so Fox News will keep paying him.

What Turley and every other person knows is that the standard for impeachment is based on activity while in office. Trump would argue that he can't even be impeached for election fraud. You turkeys are pretending like you have a legitimate case to convict Biden for activities you believe he undertook before he was elected president.

That would be like impeaching Trump for his decades of fraud, racist violation of equal housing laws, etc.

Further, you may recall a common GP defense of Trump in his first impeachment was that the voters had an opportunity to weigh in with the upcoming election. That's doubly true here. America elected Joe Biden in 2020 even though his son was a dirtbag and as far as I can tell, Trump weaponized his DOJ to investigate Hunter from the moment he took office and most of the basis for the sham impeachment was released before Trump's lopsided loss in 2020.

The GOP has an opportunity to defeat Biden next year, but it knows it can't because Trump is a disaster facing 91 felony indictments (among other legal problems) so it has weaponized the government to do his bidding. That's why the GOP is shutting down the federal government and why they've launched this obviously invalid impeachment sham.

If there are any conservative lawyers on BI who would like to make the claim that Biden should be impeached for criminal activity engaged in before he took office, let them speak now.

Otherwise, we can all acknowledge what a disaster this is for the GOP. They launched an "inquiry" into unimpeachable activity to placate diaper Don who was having another one of his temper tantrums. They should just give him a binky and go pass a budget so we can keep the economy functioning.
MinotStateBeav
Weasley language? It's not his job to find Biden guilty. He wasn't there to judge if Biden is guilty. He's there to determine if with the information they have that the investigation is warranted. THATS IT. He sites historical review process and precedent, that's literally all he was brought for. The fact he believes they have enough evidence to continue is all he said.
Unit2Sucks
MinotStateBeav said:

Weasley language? It's not his job to find Biden guilty. He wasn't there to judge if Biden is guilty. He's there to determine if with the information they have that the investigation is warranted. THATS IT. He sites historical review process and precedent, that's literally all he was brought for. The fact he believes they have enough evidence to continue is all he said.
What investigation is warranted? They initiated this investigation in January. Trump weaponized the FBI to investigate Biden during his term and they haven't found anything.

All Turley said is that Fox News should keep paying him to play a partisan game.

Neither Turley nor anyone else connected the dots, or claimed the dots could be connected, in such a way as to allege that Biden may have committed any impeachable offenses as President.

Compare that with either of the two impeachments of Trump (where Turley claimed there wasn't enough evidence) and you will see how deficient this clown show is.

To say that this is the flimsiest impeachment "inquiry" in history would give this too much gravity. It's several notches below flimsy and farcical. Just like everything else this GOP congress does. Meanwhile, they are shutting down the government because their lord and savior demanded it.
MinotStateBeav
Unit2Sucks said:

MinotStateBeav said:

What investigation is warranted? They initiated this investigation in January. Trump weaponized the FBI to investigate Biden during his term and they haven't found anything.

All Turley said is that Fox News should keep paying him to play a partisan game.

Neither Turley nor anyone else connected the dots, or claimed the dots could be connected, in such a way as to allege that Biden may have committed any impeachable offenses as President.

Compare that with either of the two impeachments of Trump (where Turley claimed there wasn't enough evidence) and you will see how deficient this clown show is.

To say that this is the flimsiest impeachment "inquiry" in history would give this too much gravity. It's several notches below flimsy and farcical. Just like everything else this GOP congress does. Meanwhile, they are shutting down the government because their lord and savior demanded it.
They needed the inquiry to get powers to get the bank records needed. The Bidens are of course trying to block their bank records being released. Nothing is better evidence than the bank records. No point in arguing since you're just a complete shill that nothing will satisfy you...so have a good one.
Unit2Sucks
MinotStateBeav said:

Unit2Sucks said:

MinotStateBeav said:

They needed the inquiry to get powers to get the bank records needed. The Bidens are of course trying to block their bank records being released. Nothing is better evidence than the bank records. No point in arguing since you're just a complete shill that nothing will satisfy you...so have a good one.
LOL, you really believe this? They already have 12,000 pages of bank records, and 2,000 pages of SARs. They haven't found anything after spending millions to investigate years of activity. Time and time we see that when given the chance the GOP will weaponize the government to try to help win national elections that they otherwise have no chance in. See Benghazi, But-her-emails, whitewater, etc. This is just the newest in a long line of shams intended to make up for the fact that America doesn't want what the GOP is selling.

Remember just yesterday they told us this:

So if they are crushing it and already have all the evidence they need, why was this hearing just an embarrassing precursor to subpoena a few more?

Meanwhile, GOPers who aren't blinded by the BS believe that McCarthy set them up to have this fail. Maybe they need Minot to convince them what a smashing success this was.

MinotStateBeav
blungld
Let's examine:

Democrat impeachment flow: evidence > investigate > caution & respect for office > reluctant impeachment

Republican impeachment flow: desperate need to create false equivalence to try and win election & need to throw red meat revenge to the base > gung ho impeachment attempt > investigate selectively and insinuate having evidence > no evidence.

One starts with an actual crime then prosecutes, while the other starts with persecution as they search for a crime. As has been said, the current state of American politics is one party is interested in governance, the other is only interested in ruling. Republicans, grow up and fix your damn party.
BearHunter
blungld said:

Let's examine:

Democrat impeachment flow: evidence > investigate > caution & respect for office > reluctant impeachment

Republican impeachment flow: desperate need to create false equivalence to try and win election & need to throw red meat revenge to the base > gung ho impeachment attempt > investigate selectively and insinuate having evidence > no evidence.

One starts with an actual crime then prosecutes, while the other starts with persecution as they search for a crime. As has been said, the current state of American politics is one party is interested in governance, the other is only interested in ruling. Republicans, grow up and fix your damn party.

Do you also believe men can get pregnant?
Unit2Sucks
MinotStateBeav said:

I doubt either one will help you see what everyone else can see but maybe it will knock some sense into you.
Eastern Oregon Bear
BearHunter said:

blungld said:

Let's examine:

Do you also believe men can get pregnant?
I'm pretty sure pregnancy has nothing to do with the impeachment hearings except in your addled partisan mind.
Eastern Oregon Bear
10% For The Big Guy said:

blungld said:

Let's examine:

Please @mkhammer, don't hurt 'em.
sycasey
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

10% For The Big Guy said:

blungld said:

Let's examine:

Please @mkhammer, don't hurt 'em.
I watched the clip. "Dismantle" is a pretty damn generous description.
dajo9
How is the House impeachment hearing going anyway?
"They're eating the pets"
3 time Republican nominee for President
MinotStateBeav
dajo9 said:

Well that's an ongoing hearing. Unlike the Mueller report, that's over. But I hear the walls are closing in.
AunBear89
MinotStateBeav said:

dajo9 said:

Well that's an ongoing hearing. Unlike the Mueller report, that's over. But I hear the walls are closing in.

movielover
Its all Kabuki Theater, nothing will happen. Jim Jordan had cajones until the Intell Community went after him, now he's joined the RINO do-nothing show. Their only goal is gutting Trump.

Wait until we face our financial reckoning. $2.2 Trillion in new debt every year, Baby Boomers retiring, and we've just imported 8 Million new uneducated illegal immigrants while commercial real estate craters.
AunBear89
BearHunter

Well, well, well. How swampy.
movielover
All known years ago.
Cal88
SFCityBear
Cal88 said:

Not much of a kick. More like a shove.

But if he did have a habit of kicking his dog, maybe that encouraged the dog to bite people. I believe it was 11 or 12 times, the dog bit someone at the White House.
SFCityBear
AunBear89
The shyte you conservatives get worked up over is pretty revealing.

Run along, clowns - your car is waiting.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.