Final Election Prediction

103,723 Views | 1183 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by concordtom
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
" Mr. Trump's legacy will be diminished greatly if his final act is a bitter refusal to accept a legitimate defeat."

...the rest of tRump's legacy (other than SCOTUS) can be eliminated by President Biden slapping his signature on Executive Orders like a windmill in a tornado.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
bearister
Breitbart headlines:

1. Leftists, Never Trumpers Begin Compiling Lists of Trump Supporters;

2. Rush: I Have not Conceded Anything;

3. Report: 'Glitch' Caused 6k Michigan Ballots Meant for Republicans to Go to Democrats

4. Rod Blagojevich: Dems Stealing Elections a 'Time-Honored Tradition;*

*I guess Rod forgot about Dubya I, Dubya II and tRump I.
okaydo

okaydo

bearister
PA Republican state senate leader won't appoint pro-Trump electors

https://mol.im/a/8921805

This story reminds me that an additional benefit of sending Bizarro World Camelot packing is that we no longer have to listen to silver spooners Ivanka and Don, Jr. lecture us like we are Gary Busey and Meat Loaf in the Board Room.
okaydo

okaydo

dimitrig
okaydo said:

No, we aspire to make you drink a lot better coffee than Starbucks! It is our evil plan! Bwahahahahah!

Serious note:

Over the past decade I had two older relatives visit me for a week. One visited from Alabama and the other from Missouri. After a few days of visiting they each had to run out to get their Folger's because the coffee we made (whole bean ground each day) did not meet their expectations for quality.

Edit: I think one was Folger's and the other was Maxwell House. They liked some things about CA like the beautiful coastal scenery but overall hated their stay here God bless 'em.

dajo9
PA and NV should be called. At this point the media is working off a combination of its usual fear of Republicans and realizing the slowcount is good for ratings.
okaydo

okaydo
Unit2Sucks
dajo9 said:

PA and NV should be called. At this point the media is working off a combination of its usual fear of Republicans and realizing the slowcount is good for ratings.
Agreed. They are coddling the baby in the white house and are afraid to go first and receive the ire of the deplorables. If Fox felt comfortable calling AZ (and is sticking with it), they have more than enough to call PA and NV. GA is still too close to call but is extremely likely to end up in Biden's column.
okaydo
bearister
I don't know about you guys, but I am starting to miss the back and forth with the RWNJ in the Sin Bin.
burritos
sonofabear51
TY Bearister, you made me laugh out loud. Freaking awesome comment.
okaydo

okaydo

GMP
dimitrig said:

okaydo said:

No, we aspire to make you drink a lot better coffee than Starbucks! It is our evil plan! Bwahahahahah!

Serious note:

Over the past decade I had two older relatives visit me for a week. One visited from Alabama and the other from Missouri. After a few days of visiting they each had to run out to get their Folger's because the coffee we made (whole bean ground each day) did not meet their expectations for quality.

Edit: I think one was Folger's and the other was Maxwell House. They liked some things about CA like the beautiful coastal scenery but overall hated their stay here God bless 'em.

My brother's father in law is from a very tiny town in rural Illinois. When he first came to visit them in CA, they took him to Santa Monica. I asked him what he thought. He said, "It was a lot less gay than I thought it would be."

I mean maybe I wouldn't take this guy to the Castro, but what the hell do these people think goes on out here?
bearister
He probably also owes money to Russians and needs every dime he can get his hands so he can avoid that shrink wrap thing.
sonofabear51
Yeah, Exactly.
bearister
Maybe tRump and Melania will get the real deal version of The Taint this time around instead of the fake version. Javanka is toast.
dimitrig
GMP said:

dimitrig said:

okaydo said:

Serious note:

My brother's father in law is from a very tiny town in rural Illinois. When he first came to visit them in CA, they took him to Santa Monica. I asked him what he thought. He said, "It was a lot less gay than I thought it would be."

I mean maybe I wouldn't take this guy to the Castro, but what the hell do these people think goes on out here?

You should visit his town in Illinois and comment that: "It's a lot more gay than I thought it would be."

sycasey
okaydo said:

It's still a bit early to make these kinds of pronouncements (wait until all votes are counted), but in general it does seem like being an out-and-proud progressive populist was more likely to get you re-elected in a purple district than trying to run as a centrist Republican-lite. Porter versus Rouda is a great example: both representing similar Orange County districts that flipped in 2018, but the more liberal one cruised to a win and the other is struggling.
dimitrig
sycasey said:

okaydo said:

It's still a bit early to make these kinds of pronouncements (wait until all votes are counted), but in general it does seem like being an out-and-proud progressive populist was more likely to get you re-elected in a purple district than trying to run as a centrist Republican-lite. Porter versus Rouda is a great example: both representing similar Orange County districts that flipped in 2018, but the more liberal one cruised to a win and the other is struggling.

Moderates compete for voters. Extremists turn out new voters. Both are valid strategies, but I will note that there are still a lot of registered voters out there who seem to never make it to the polls even when the State mails everyone a ballot.

B.A. Bearacus
Ingraham strikes just the right tone here. She speaks to the President of the United States like he is a baby, but in a way that shows great reverence. She may have saved our union.

GoOskie
https://www.msnbc.com/opinion/will-trump-biden-election-disaster-finally-convince-us-scrap-electoral-n1246755

It's time to get rid of it.
This just in: Republicans find another whistleblower who claims Hillary's emails were proven to be on Hunter's laptop while Obama spied on tRump as he sat (shat?) upon his golden toilet. Gym Jordan afraid whistle blower may be in danger of abduction by aliens in cahoots with Democrats.
BearChemist
Trump continues to gain in newly released AZ counts but barely misses the pace to take over the lead. He needed ~60% of the outstanding ballots, but only got 57% from the latest big batch from Maricopa Co.. AZ will likely go to photo finish but Biden is expected to maintain the lead.
Unit2Sucks
Election has been called!

BearChemist
The fat ladies (CNN, NBC, ABC) has sung.
GoOskie
BOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Bears too!!!
This just in: Republicans find another whistleblower who claims Hillary's emails were proven to be on Hunter's laptop while Obama spied on tRump as he sat (shat?) upon his golden toilet. Gym Jordan afraid whistle blower may be in danger of abduction by aliens in cahoots with Democrats.
sycasey
BearNIt
Unit2Sucks said:

Election has been called!

https://media1.tenor.com/images/760676794b9edc4a378a03a1d8bf16e9/tenor.gi
Boom! There goes the dynamite. We now will have an adult to lead this country red or blue and someone who will look at the science and make decisions that will save the lives of all Americans. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out Captain Catastrophe!
sycasey
sycasey

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.