Final Election Prediction

105,996 Views | 1183 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by concordtom
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Oliver Darcy on Twitter: "Tucker Carlson calls out Sidney Powell, saying he asked her for evidence to support her election fraud claims, but "she never sent us any evidence despite a lot of requests, polite requests, not a page." "When we kept pressing she got angry and told us to stop contacting her." https://t.co/IOlOdhp6MJ" / Twitter

https://twitter.com/oliverdarcy/status/1329595108078063619?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

*Sydney Powell's theory is accurate...except it explains how the GRU got tRump 71 million votes. A Democratic congressman in 2016 was a firsthand witness to flipping software in a voting machine that flipped his Hillary vote to tRump. But for the pandemic and the mail in ballots, the GRU would have delivered this election easily.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
bearister
Standing behind Rudy is Joe DiGenova. In 2018 when Joe and his wife Victoria interviewed to be counsel for tRump, Cheeto told his confidants he thought the couple was "smelly and senile." Now they are part of his Election Fraud Legal Strike Force.

* I think every attorney that participated in this abuse of the judicial system should be reported to their respective state bars for ethical violations, followed by an administrative trial and disbarment. There needs to be consequences for this conduct if you want to prevent it in the future.

What is with DiGenova's hair anyway? Is he going for the John Cazale look in Dog Day Afternoon?

B.A. Bearacus
AunBear89
B.A. Bearacus said:

And yet, Mitt the Twitt will continue to vote for everything that Trump wants - just like all the other spineless little 'cons.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
dimitrig
AunBear89 said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

And yet, Mitt the Twitt will continue to vote for everything that Trump wants - just like all the other spineless little 'cons.

Let's be clear. Trump is just carrying out the agenda of the GOP. Despite his reputation as a maverick he has rarely broken ranks with them. It is one of the most disappointing aspects of his term.
B.A. Bearacus
Unit2Sucks
We shouldn't forget that all of these Republican senators who chastize Trump privately or slap his wrist in public continue to vote in favor of his unqualified judicial appointments (at least 6 so far after losing the election). Ben Sasse relied on Trump's campaigning in his favor during the primary before he split with him. Although I appreciate Ben conning a conman like that, these aren't exactly profiles in courage.
blungld
okaydo said:

A landslide.

Trump not only won now, he won in a landslide? Did he win the popular vote too? So every state that went to Trump is accurate, but all swing states that did not are corrupted...but not if the Republican also won the Senate or any other positions. It's just selectively corrupt. And so corrupt that there is no evidence of it? And so corrupt that in court none of team Trump will claim fraud or produce evidence?

How about they just be honest for once and say we lost but we don't care and we are going to screw with the system in whatever way to not have the election count so we can just stay in office?

This guy doesn't actually govern, doesn't like to govern, but want to still be president? Only to avoid conviction, grift the country and to have his ego stroked. Pathetic and disgusting.

"The Bear will not quilt, the Bear will not dye!"
dajo9
dimitrig said:

AunBear89 said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

Let's be clear. Trump is just carrying out the agenda of the GOP. Despite his reputation as a maverick he has rarely broken ranks with them. It is one of the most disappointing aspects of his term.

There was never any difference between Trump and the GOP in terms of policy. Trump just layered grift, corruption, and cheating on top of the GOP platform, while bringing the racism out from under the rug.
American Vermin
bearister

Trump's advisers are distancing themselves from his election legal challenges - Axios

https://www.axios.com/trump-island-election-challenges-e09907fa-f724-4e78-87d8-c7e17cca3063.html?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter_axiosam&stream=top
okaydo

BearChemist
bearister

" This dubious, and remarkably brazen, strategy was on display in a not-to-be-believed-except-it-actually-happened press conference on Thursday, by Trump's lawyer Rudy Giuliani. Trump would have won Michigan, Giuliani insisted, if you just don't count Wayne County and, in effect, Detroit. And that was only one of the bonkers things he said. With an unidentified brown liquid streaking down his face as he spoke, Giuliani quoted the legal wisdom of the movie "My Cousin Vinny"; insisted that he had "direct evidence" of vote fraud in cities like Detroit, Atlanta, and Philadelphia, while producing none; and claimed that there was a vast conspiracy with roots in Venezuela to somehow rig the entire U.S. election.

How bizarre was the performance? Christopher Krebs, the Trump-appointed director of the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agencywhom Trump fired, on Tuesday, after the agency issued a statement saying that "there is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised"offered a succinct verdict. Giuliani's press conference, Krebs tweeted, was "the most dangerous 1 hr 45 minutes of television in American history. And possibly the craziest."

The fact that Trump and Giuliani's campaign is utterly crazy, however, does not mean that it's not working. In fact, a Monmouth poll this week found that seventy-seven per cent of Republicans now believe the election was tainted by fraud and are not certain that Biden won. Republican leaders on Capitol Hill, meanwhile, have refused to denounce Trump's increasingly unhinged and undemocratic actions, and, while privately conveying acknowledgements of Biden's victory, have publicly remained silent. The G.O.P. leadership, which has tolerated so many abuses by Trump, is now openly complicit in his worst one yet."

Trump's Clown Coup Crisis | The New Yorker

https://www.newyorker.com/news/letter-from-trumps-washington/trumps-clown-coup-crisis
AunBear89
TLDR: GOP leadership is corrupt; GOP voters are morons.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
Unit2Sucks
How dumb are Trump's lawyers? According to a conservative blog (probably one that bearlyamazing, htp1 and Golden One frequent) - very dumb.

Here sayeth Powerline Blog:

Quote:

However: I got an email today from a Minnesota resident, a conservative and a smart guy who is the CEO of a company, and later talked with him on the phone. He has taken the trouble to read the filings that have been made so far by Trump's lawyers. He directed my attention to an affidavit signed by Russell Ramsland, a Texas resident who is an expert on cyber security. The affidavit was filed by Lin Wood in the Georgia lawsuit, but it relates entirely to Michigan, and it is a safe bet that it has been filed in one or more cases in that state as well.

Quote:

Here's the problem: the townships and precincts listed in paragraphs 11 and 17 of the affidavit are not in Michigan. They are in Minnesota. Monticello, Albertville, Lake Lillian, Houston, Brownsville, Runeberg, Wolf Lake, Height of Land, Detroit Lakes, Frazee, Kandiyohithese are all towns in Minnesota. I haven't checked them all, but I checked a lot of them, and all locations listed in paragraphs 11 and 17 that I looked up are in Minnesota, with no corresponding township in Michigan. This would have been obvious to someone from this state, but Mr. Ramsland is a Texan and the lawyers are probably not natives of either Minnesota or Michigan.

Evidently a researcher, either Mr. Ramsland or someone working for him, was working with a database and confused "MI" for Minnesota with "MI" for Michigan. (The postal code for Minnesota is MN, while Michigan is MI, so one can see how this might happen.) So the affidavit, which addresses "anomalies and red flags" in Michigan, is based largely, and mistakenly, on data from Minnesota.

This is a catastrophic error, the kind of thing that causes a legal position to crash and burn. Trump's lawyers are fighting an uphill battle, to put it mildly, and confusing Michigan with Minnesota will at best make the hill steeper. Credibility once lost is hard to regain. Possibly Trump's lawyers have already discovered this appalling error, and have undertaken to correct it. But the Ramsland Affidavit was filed in Georgia just yesterday.

A postscript: has Mr. Ramsland inadvertently stumbled across evidence of voter fraud in Minnesota? I seriously doubt it. The venues in question are all in red Greater Minnesota, not in the blue urban areas where voter fraud is common.

Trump's lawyers have not yet had their day in court, but they will have to do a great deal better than this if they hope to succeed.
EDIT: BearChemist beat me to it.
okaydo
oh, no!!

Also, here's Chris Farley playing Andrew Giuliani on SNL.

okaydo

okaydo

okaydo

AunBear89
okaydo said:

"Stable genius"
oskidunker
okaydo said:

Any guesses what that means?
Go Bears!
okaydo

okaydo

okaydo
okaydo
This tweet belongs in 2 threads.

okaydo
I know what I'm watching after the Cal game.

bearister
If Chris Farley was still alive, he would do a guest spot on SNL playing Murphy in the cold opening.
okaydo
bearister said:

If Chris Farley was still alive, he would do a guest spot on SNL playing Murphy in the cold opening.

On a tangential note: The last SNL episode was 2 weeks ago (shortly after Biden's victory speech).

The next SNL is 2 weeks from tonight. So they'll be off 28 days, nearly a whole month, amid all this drama.

Why? Before this year, SNL had never done 5 episodes in a row. Usually, they do 3 or 4 straight episodes and take a week or more off.

But this year, thanks to a quirk in the schedule, SNL had to do 6 straight episodes. They couldn't take a week off because of all the big election events.

Week 1: After the first Biden-Trump debate.
Week 2: After the Harris-Pence debate.
Week 3: After the Biden-Trump canceled debates town halls.
Week 4: After the final Biden-Trump debate.
Week 5: 3 days before the election.
Week 6: Days after the election.

So that's why they're taking a long hiatus.

bearister
Let's count the ways Donald Trump has tried to subvert this election, shall we?

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/nov/21/all-the-ways-trump-tried-subvert-election?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
okaydo

bearister
bearister
I just looked at the real video of Ghouliani's son hamming it up at the podium when his dad got sworn in as Mayor of NYC. You could have made serious money at that time if you laid a heavy bet that the ginger was going to grow up to be a d@ickhead.
B.A. Bearacus

GMP
bearister said:

I just looked at the real video of Ghouliani's son hamming it up at the podium when his dad got sworn in as Mayor of NYC. You could have made serious money at that time if you laid a heavy bet that the ginger was going to grow up to be a d@ickhead.

What's funny is I remember the backlash at the time against people criticizing him, because he was just a kid. And the backlash was fair and correct. Looking back though, it's clear he was already a spoiled brat.
bearister

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.