Final Election Prediction

106,051 Views | 1183 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by concordtom
B.A. Bearacus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Republican crime boss now referencing bookies to prove he won an election.

okaydo

B.A. Bearacus

Related: Chapman University (Fowler) Law School maintains its #111 ranking.
okaydo

B.A. Bearacus
okaydo

dimitrig
B.A. Bearacus said:

California should file suit against those states. I mean, Texas allowed early voting which is against its state constitution.

B.A. Bearacus
All y'all Republicans in California start packing your bags. The one nation experiment has run its course. Tip: trade in your Prius for a truck so you are not labeled [fill in the blank].

dimitrig
B.A. Bearacus said:

All y'all Republicans in California start packing your bags. The one nation experiment has run its course. Tip: trade in your Prius for a truck so you are not labeled [fill in the blank].

Everyone in blue states has been wondering this for a long time, especially given that politics has been mostly dominated by the red states that represent the minority of Americans.

If they want to secede then that sounds good to me!

oskidunker
What do these people hope to accomplish? They must know they have no chance. Is Trump exerting that much fear in these AG's or are they just nuts who dont care about democracy?
Go Bears!
B.A. Bearacus
oskidunker said:

What do these people hope to accomplish? They must know they have no chance. Is Trump exerting that much fear in these AG's or are they just nuts who dont care about democracy?

dimitrig
oskidunker said:

Like most Republicans they don't care about democracy or anything else except money and power. These last four to six years have made that perfectly clear to anyone paying attention. The only reason so many people still vote Republican is that they have been taught to fear the alternative and they can't think for themselves.

oskidunker
B.A. Bearacus said:

oskidunker said:

How did this get out? The Ga ag must have told the press.
Go Bears!
Big C
dimitrig said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

Everyone in blue states has been wondering this for a long time, especially given that politics has been mostly dominated by the red states that represent the minority of Americans.

If they want to secede then that sounds good to me!

This time, Rush, we wouldn't fight a war to keep you, although, after you left, we might have to build a wall. Hopefully, we would all still be cordial enough to schedule the occasional "international" football game.
82gradDLSdad
okaydo said:

What you tolerate you condone.
Kaworu
okaydo said:

It's aged terrifically. Trump and his lawyer have lost in spectacular fashion in nearly every legal action they attempted to file. The only people who are still wedded to this idea are con-artists and people looking to make political and fundraising hay out of it. And of course, the sadly deluded Trump voters.
sycasey
Kaworu said:

And of course, the sadly deluded Trump voters.

That last group is exactly who he's talking about.
bearister
Trump's star witness Mellissa Carone modeled and was ringside girl

https://mol.im/a/9039189
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
dajo9
bearister said:

Trump's star witness Mellissa Carone modeled and was ringside girl

https://mol.im/a/9039189

I'm not going to be impressed until you deliver her sex video to us
American Vermin
bearister
I have too much respect for you to do that. In other news:

I suppose if tRump is going to commit the crime of sedition, he had better do it while he still has time to pardon himself, or have Pence do so (a la Tricky Dick and Jerry Ford).

Trump Rage Tweets About Brian Kemp, Georgia, Election Fraud

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/this-is-going-to-escalate-dramatically-trump-threatens-a-dangerous-moment-forthcoming-in-twitter-spree-assailing-election/
AunBear89
I'm making her the early favorite to be Trumpette #4 as soon as Melania can get the hell out of Trumpville.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
bearister
I'm pretty sure Tweedledumb (tRump) and Tweedledumber (Rudy) have already had a guided tour through some of her old costumes. In other news:

Trump's 'Elite Strike Force' Has Now Lost More Than 50 Election Challenges

https://www.vice.com/en/article/k7a74w/trumps-elite-strike-force-has-now-lost-more-than-50-election-challenges
okaydo

okaydo

bearister
B.A. Bearacus
Their public shaming can't be too harsh.

AunBear89
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
BearChemist
So yogi finally stops pretending he's a different person. A big step forward.
okaydo
okaydo
bearister
AunBear89 said:

I'm making her the early favorite to be Trumpette #4 as soon as Melania can get the hell out of Trumpville.

No, Hope Hicks will be wife # 4.

Big C

Hope Hicks may not have been one of the first to jump off the Titanic, but I doubt she goes down with it (no pun intended).
bearister
Oh, 2 Bitcoin she does. Don't put anything past someone that hooked up with Corey "I used to put life jackets on people at the dock but pretend I was a cop" Lewandowski and Rob "Perfect KO record against women" Porter. She has no self esteem. Mr. tRump is her North Star.
Big C

Oh yeah, I forgot about those two. You might be right.

Too bad for her: she probably could've had me if she played her cards right. We coulda been like James Carville-Mary Matalin.
AunBear89
bearister said:

AunBear89 said:

No, Hope Hicks will be wife # 4.

Fair enough. Then he will cheat on #4 with Carrone.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.