Final Election Prediction

106,147 Views | 1183 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by concordtom
oskidunker
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I would not be surprised if the US Surpreme court hears the case and throws out the Pa votes while still allowing Biden to win.
Go Bears!
OBear073akaSMFan
bearister said:

Federal appeals court throws out Trump election lawsuit in Pennsylvania

"throws it out with prejudice"...We should do that with some of those posters who can't accept Biden's lopsided win!
bearister
For Trump advocate Sidney Powell, a playbook steeped in conspiracy theories - The Washington Post

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/sidney-powell-trump-kraken-lawsuit/2020/11/28/344d0b12-2e78-11eb-96c2-aac3f162215d_story.html
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
bearister

*At a cost of $3,000,000, that 'taint much bang for the buck...and we all know what taint means don't we?
OBear073akaSMFan
bearister said:

*At a cost of $3,000,000, that 'taint much bang for the buck...and we all know what taint means don't we?
What is money to him when it's not coming out of his pocket! He has too much to lose. I can see him being dragged (hope so) out of the office on Jan 20 2021.
GoOskie
OBear073akaSMFan said:

bearister said:

What is money to him when it's not coming out of his pocket! He has too much to lose. I can see him being dragged (hope so) out of the office on Jan 20 2021.
They incite the lemmings to send their money. Hope they all go bankrupt sending the trump crime org their food money.
Big C
OBear073akaSMFan said:

bearister said:

If that's the case, let's hope it's on video. You know, for people in the future studying United States history and government. (Okay, I admit it would rapidly become my second-most-watched video, after only The Play.)
BearlyCareAnymore
Big C said:

OBear073akaSMFan said:

bearister said:

If that's the case, let's hope it's on video. You know, for people in the future studying United States history and government. (Okay, I admit it would rapidly become my second-most-watched video, after only The Play.)

The Trump is still loose! As he runs out on the White House lawn. He's back now to the portico! Oh! Antifa is out in the field! Antifa is out on the field! Wait and see what happens. We don't know who has won the game. Trump tried to do a couple of laterals! And Democracy has won! Democracy has won! Oh, my god! The most exciting, disgusting, nauseating finishes in the history of any election I have ever seen in my life. Democracy has won! THERE WILL BE NO RECOUNT!!!!
Big C
OaktownBear said:

Big C said:

OBear073akaSMFan said:

bearister said:

The Trump is still loose! As he runs out on the White House lawn. He's back now to the portico! Oh! Antifa is out in the field! Antifa is out on the field! Wait and see what happens. We don't know who has won the game. Trump tried to do a couple of laterals! And Democracy has won! Democracy has won! Oh, my god! The most exciting, disgusting, nauseating finishes in the history of any election I have ever seen in my life. Democracy has won! THERE WILL BE NO RECOUNT!!!!

Yeah, like that! We would be replaying the video at the traditional tailgater on the morning of every presidential election. even when our grandchildren are tired of seeing it.
Kaworu
bearister said:

bearister
Better than being doomed to a perpetual state of victimhood and de facto supporting the Republican candidate by undermining and attacking the Democratic candidate and not voting.
Kaworu
bearister said:

Better than being doomed to a perpetual state of victimhood and de facto supporting the Republican candidate by undermining and attacking the Democratic candidate and not voting.
Heck, I even voted for Biden. I just know better than to pretend he's going to be anyone other than who he always has been. But at least he won't be Trump and that's a start.
bearister
Well, then I was wrong about you. Not many here would have predicted that you would cast your vote for Biden.
dajo9
Vote blue no matter who
American Vermin
okaydo

okaydo
I love my president.

Big C

LOL, Kemp's been kissing Trump's ass for four years. He then takes his nose away ONCE, ,just to get a breath of fresh air, and he goes right onto Trump's "feces list". Not surprising though, at all...
okaydo

bearister
Sleepy Demented Broken Foot Joe's popularity goes up while the Stable Genius' goes down.

Biden's Favorability Rises to 55%, Trump's Dips to 42%

https://news.gallup.com/poll/326885/biden-favorability-rises-trump-dips.aspx
okaydo

okaydo

bearister
This guy just made the new Administration's wetwork list.
okaydo

B.A. Bearacus
Newsmax much more influential among Republicans than National Review so take this for what it's worth.

bearister
Smelly speaks. tRumpworld's obsession these days is the firing squad.

Trump's campaign lawyer says Chris Krebs should be 'executed'

https://mol.im/a/9003843

okaydo
okaydo
okaydo
blungld
okaydo said:

Does the good pastor also believe that should a Republican or a member of Trump's administration participate in fraud or election interference (as they have) should they too be shot? Why not just skip the accusation part and just get straight to shooting Liberals just for existing?

"The Bear will not quilt, the Bear will not dye!"
AunBear89
blungld said:

okaydo said:

Does the good pastor also believe that should a Republican or a member of Trump's administration participate in fraud or election interference (as they have) should they too be shot? Why not just skip the accusation part and just get straight to shooting Liberals just for existing?

IOIYAR!
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
bearister
Lou Dobbs should be charged with sedition, tried, convicted and shot at dawn pursuant to the firing squad option tRump is working behind the scenes to put into practice. tRump and other members of his family may suffer the same fate.
okaydo

bearister
How about if Jeff Bezos offers to pay the attorneys fees of every election official in the United States that has been slandered or libeled by tRump & associates when they file lawsuits against tRump et al.
okaydo

B.A. Bearacus
Let there be blood.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.