Biden implicated

93,005 Views | 1132 Replies | Last: 5 days ago by bear2034
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearHunter said:

sycasey said:

When these gun charges result in nothing, the MAGA folks will immediately pivot and say that this just proves how guilty Joe Biden is. Book it.
Should these gun charges result in something?

The NRA hasn't been so torn since it supported the Mulford Act to keep a shotgun out of Huey Newton's hands.

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
GoOskie
movielover said:

President Trump had peace and prosperity, an unbeatable combination. Some argue that's why Progressives and the California Teachers Association (and others) shut down the economy.

President Trump won and extended his lead in all key indicators - key states, CA, FL, and OH, etc. He received a record number of votes. He had rallies of 20K, 40K, 50K, while Biden drew literally dozens. He increased his share of key Latino votes.

But magically, voting machines shut down in key counties, in the middle of the night. When turned back on, mathematically impossible vote swings of 400K, 500K happened within hours. In every county where machines turned off.

The documentary 2000 Mules documents one way illegal votes were harvested and cast by Progressive / Democrat operatives using film footage and publicly available geo location services.

[The rigging for 2024 will be more elaborate. They've already instructed their mules to turn off their smartphones.)

"Mr. Madison, what you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response, were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."
movielover
dajo9
It's starting to look like, when all this Hunter Biden stuff is done, the Federal government is going to be thoroughly humiliated. David Weiss is going to have his legacy wrecked as badly as John Durham and Jim Comey. Witnesses are coming out countering the shady offerings from the whistleblowers. Hunter is suing the IRS. Here's a good question - why did Donald Trump have more privacy from the IRS than private citizen, Hunter Biden. Many legal experts are saying the prosecution is likely to lose the case they are bringing. It's been established these charges are almost never brought and generally only when a violent crime has been committed by the person.

This happens over and over again. Corporate news media bullies people in government to go too far in their attacks on Democrats (Jim Comey, for example). It's all politics. Republicans don't need a Democratic scandal to win elections for their unpopular people hating, make the rich, richer agenda. They just need the appearance of a scandal. And they spend billions conning the same people over and over again.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/09/19/politics/witness-testimony-disputes-irs-whistleblower-hunter-biden/index.html
"They're eating the pets"
3 time Republican nominee for President
Unit2Sucks
dajo9 said:

It's all politics. Republicans don't need a Democratic scandal to win elections for their unpopular people hating, make the rich, richer agenda. They just need the appearance of a scandal.
No different from why Trump was impeached the first time.

Rudy and Lev Parnas asked Poroshenko to announce a baseless investigation into Biden before Zelensky took office and Trump asked Zelensky to announce one. They didn't care about the investigation itself - they just needed an announcement which is why Trump tied the benefits he corruptly withheld to be released following the announcements he demanded.

And, sadly, this strategy works on tens of millions of older americans who fall for it every time.
bearister
"And, sadly, this strategy works on tens of millions of older americans who fall for it every time."

If memory serves, a lot of those MAGA guys on January 6 invading the Capitol Building looked pretty young to me, you know, a bunch of dudes that looked like when they were growing up played a lot of video games, drank a lot of soda, and never got exercise or worked out.
dajo9
bearister said:

"And, sadly, this strategy works on tens of millions of older americans who fall for it every time."

If memory serves, a lot of those MAGA guys on January 6 invading the Capitol Building looked pretty young to me, you know, a bunch of dudes that looked like when they were growing up played a lot of video games, drank a lot of soda, and never got exercise or worked out.

Gen X represented on Jan6
"They're eating the pets"
3 time Republican nominee for President
BearHunter
So, Biden attorney, Abbe Lowell, is now suing the IRS whistleblowers.
movielover
dajo9 said:

It's starting to look like, when all this Hunter Biden stuff is done, the Federal government is going to be thoroughly humiliated. David Weiss is going to have his legacy wrecked as badly as John Durham and Jim Comey. Witnesses are coming out countering the shady offerings from the whistleblowers. Hunter is suing the IRS. Here's a good question - why did Donald Trump have more privacy from the IRS than private citizen, Hunter Biden. Many legal experts are saying the prosecution is likely to lose the case they are bringing. It's been established these charges are almost never brought and generally only when a violent crime has been committed by the person.

This happens over and over again. Corporate news media bullies people in government to go too far in their attacks on Democrats (Jim Comey, for example). It's all politics. Republicans don't need a Democratic scandal to win elections for their unpopular people hating, make the rich, richer agenda. They just need the appearance of a scandal. And they spend billions conning the same people over and over again.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/09/19/politics/witness-testimony-disputes-irs-whistleblower-hunter-biden/index.html

Speculation is that they purposefully went after this issue while ignoring others, i.e. FARA illegalities.
Unit2Sucks
Unit2Sucks said:

OdontoBear66 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

OdontoBear66 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

OdontoBear66 said:

Could care less about Hunter Biden charges. All I want to know with the unredacted paper work needed is whether his misdeeds went to the big guy. The Hunter is a known scumbag with multiple prior serious problems. It is not in the interest of the country or its citizens as to whether or not there is a gun charge. I want to know how far the peddling or paddling of influence went with the Biden name. Lots of smoke. Need for transparency to find out if it goes to dad, brother, grandchildren, etc. If not deal with his gun charge.
This is to be expected given the amount of crack Hunter smokes. You've been promising us fire for months now, and the GOP is ~5+ years into their partisan investigation into Hunter and all we have is crack smoke.

Hunter has come out swinging against some of the corrupt GOPers who he claims illegally abused his personal information.

He filed a lawsuit alleging violation of the computer fraud and abuse act.

Quote:

President Joe Biden's son Hunter Biden filed a lawsuit Wednesday under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act (CFAA) against a former policy analyst in then-President Donald Trump's White House for allegedly "hacking into" an "encrypted iPhone backup" as part of related efforts to comb over and expose the "hard drive of the claimed 'Biden laptop.'"
Ziegler, who according to the lawsuit also worked for former Trump trade adviser Peter Navarro as associate director in the Office of Trade and Manufacturing Policy, and the other defendants are accused of unlawfully spending "countless hours accessing, tampering with, manipulating, altering, copying and damaging computer data that they do not own and that they claim to have obtained from hacking into Plaintiff's iPhone data and from scouring a copy of the hard drive of what they claim to be Plaintiff s 'laptop' computer."
Biden contends Ziegler et al. violated the CFAA by "intentionally accessing a computer without authorization or exceeding authorized access, and thereby obtaining information contained in financial records of one or more financial institutions or of one or more card issuers."

In addition, Biden claims defendants "knowingly and with intent to defraud, access[ed] a protected computer without authorization or exceeding authorized access, and by means of such conduct further[ed] the intended fraud and obtain[ed] one or more things of value."

A few months ago he filed a countersuit against the blind computer repair person for invasion of privacy (talk about smoke).
Quote:

Hunter Biden filed a lawsuit against the Delaware computer repairman who controversially turned over an abandoned laptop that appeared to contain a large amount of personal data concerning President Joe Biden's son to conservative activists in the weeks leading up to the 2020 election.

The 42-page counterclaim was filed in Delaware federal court on Friday and names John Paul Mac Isaac as the defendant. Mac Isaac has long claimed that the laptop was dropped off at his repair shop, the Mac Shop, by a man who identified himself as Hunter Biden.

Hunter Biden is suing Mac Isaac on six counts of invasion of privacy over the circumstances that led to the data from the laptop being spread far and wide across the internet and in certain publications.
"Mac Isaac's knowing and intentional distribution of Mr. Biden's personal and sensitive data was not carried out for any reasonable or legitimate purposes, but rather to try and expose Mr. Biden's data to those that he knew or should have known would intend to create embarrassment and harm for Mr. Biden," the lawsuit continues. "In addition, Mac Isaac decided to use the data in his possession for commercial purposes and to make money, which he has done by including portions of the data in his book and making reference to and/or making some or all of the data available at appearances he has made."
Everything about this stinks to high heaven - if this was in a dime store espionage novel people would consider it far fetched. A blind computer repair person in Delaware?

I have promised you nothing. Nor will I ever. But I suggested, just wait!!! Tick tock

I'm still waiting for that big beautiful healthcare plan the GOP and Trump promised us. Repeal and replace right? And infrastructure week. And for the trickle down from reducing taxes on the rich. And for evidence of election fraud.

And some people are still waiting QAnon ranting s to come true or for the rapture

"Just wait" is another way of saying you have no reasonable basis to make the claims you are currently making. If I'm going to "wait" for something that will never happen, you can be damn sure it's the Rose Bowl and not some mythical unsubstantiated claims made by partisans or true believers.

Biden is more senile than me and I'm older. Exposure is coming. The Dem cover is thick but were working through it.

Your statements continue to age like milk. I hope you are enjoying life and not waiting for someone to deliver you evidence against Biden based on the lies you've been fed.

Someone sent me this today. The nutjob grifter conspiracy theorist sounds like he could be a conservative poster on BI. No coherence but very confident in stating "you'll find out." I get why he's doing it - he is able to separate fools from their money, but why do so many people fall for it? Maybe that's what we will eventually find out?

movielover
QAnon lives in your head rent free.
Unit2Sucks
LOL Fox News brings on Zelensky's predecessor to try to get him to say that Victor Shokin was fired in some sort of scheme to protect Hunter - as the clueless conspiracy theorists have been claiming.

Instead, Poroshenko confirms that Shokin is a crazy person who was fired for reasons of his own making - which everyone with half a brain has known for years. It's the same reason GOP senators (along with democrats) demanded Shokin be fired and why other Western countries concurred.

Don't worry guys - the zombies will continue to pretend like Biden called for Shokin's firing as a favor to Hunter and Fox News will continue to desperately promote ridiculous conspiracy theories. Maybe the next time they lose a billion dollar lawsuit it will change their behavior.

For more background on how dumb this conspiracy theory is:

MinotStateBeav
John Kerry and the EU both said Shokin was doing a fantastic job just before he was removed at dealing with corruption in Ukraine...you're story doesn't add up. Hrmm...On the other hand, we have a video of the President of the United States bragging about shaking down Ukraine with witholding $1 billion unless Shokin is fired. That seems an awful like...something illegal.

Poroshenko btw is a complete backer of this Ukraine war, a war the USA is completely funding along with the funds that are proping up the entire Ukrainian country. Are you so blind to not see that he's never going to criticize where his bread is buttered? Give me a break with this garbage. Lastly, Rupar...seriously? All I see from Alex Finley is he's some ex-CIA spook he's retweeting Hasan Mehdi lol.
Unit2Sucks
MinotStateBeav said:

John Kerry and the EU both said Shokin was doing a fantastic job just before he was removed at dealing with corruption in Ukraine...you're story doesn't add up. Hrmm...On the other hand, we have a video of the President of the United States bragging about shaking down Ukraine with witholding $1 billion unless Shokin is fired. That seems an awful like...something illegal.

Things add up just fine - but not the way you want to.

GOP Senator Rob Portman penned a bipartisan letter (signed by other GOPers like Ron Johnson) requesting that Poroshenko sack Shokin.

https://www.dispatch.com/story/news/politics/elections/presidential/2019/10/03/2016-letter-from-portman-brown/2622071007/

Shokin's "investigation" of Burisma had been dormant for years and it wasn't going anywhere with him in charge. It was in Hunter's best interest for Shokin to remain.

This wasn't a personal crusade by Biden - it was him executing on US foreign policy.

I get that none of these facts will ever matter to people inclined to believe wild conspiracy theories from Trump world. And to be fair to Rudy and Trump, the goal of this dumb conspiracy theory was just to buy him a few votes in 2020. He never expected to need it to pencil out which is why he was focused exclusively on the announcement of an investigation. Unfortunately for Trump, his corrupt plans failed and now it's left to a few diehards to continue to amplify a clearly debunked conspiracy theory.

Keep beating the horse. I'm sure it will work out much better for Trump in 2024 than it did in 2020 when the conspiracy was fresh.
MinotStateBeav
Rob Portman and Johnson are both pro-war Neo-cons. Next. Shokin's investigation into Burisma was effing active dude. Wth are you talking about.

Here's how Pro-War Congress works.

We give Ukraine Weapons, the older, the better. Our Military Industrial Complex refills the stocks. But with the economy doing so great..we're paying about 5x more than before to refill them. That money then gets filtered to lobbyists to continue funding the War. The Lobbyists take their cut and then congress members get their cut. The wheel goes on and on.

Just to show how brilliant this wheel scheme works...the Lobbyists....are all ex-military. Top Brass usually.
Unit2Sucks
MinotStateBeav said:

Rob Portman and Johnson are both pro-war Neo-cons. Next.

Lololol. So you think the neocons wanted Shokin fired in February 2016 so that the US could help defend Ukraine against a Russian invasion in 2022?

Hahahahahhahaha

That's amazing. Even if your crackpot conspiracy theory were true, do you think the GOP neocons wanted to protect Hunter Biden? Because that was your starting point. If you think they were doing this for war, than that means you acknowledge that Biden wasn't doing this for his son but was carrying out MIC policy.

The problem with your crackpot conspiracy theories is that you can't even make it past the smallest threads of reality without them falling apart. You aren't fooling anyone, except perhaps yourself.

Thanks for confirming that you don't think Biden had Shokin fired for Hunter but for Lockheed. Good luck pivoting to that in 2024.
MinotStateBeav
You lost my guy. Take the L. What have neo-cons done to go after Hunter Biden? They set up a committee and an impeachment "investigation". All they've done is talk. Not 1 subpoena. By this time the J6 committee had called in Donald Trump Jr. four times already lol. NOTHING HAS HAPPENED. They are slow walking this entire sham. Even Hunter almost got complete immunity if a judge didn't go ..wait.this looks effed up.. Try again lol.
Unit2Sucks
MinotStateBeav said:

You lost my guy. Take the L. What have neo-cons done to go after Hunter Biden? They set up a committee and an impeachment "investigation". All they've done is talk. Not 1 subpoena. By this time the J6 committee had called in Donald Trump Jr. four times already lol. NOTHING HAS HAPPENED. They are slow walking this entire sham. Even Hunter almost got complete immunity if a judge didn't go ..wait.this looks effed up.. Try again lol.
LOL I haven't lost a thing. I couldn't care less about Hunter, he's a dirtbag and is secretly an inspiration for deplorables. If he came out as a Republican (which, let's be honest, is more consistent with how he acts), he would be lionized as a ****ing hero.

Nevertheless, it's easy to see how desperate you are to claim a victory even if you have to rely on multiple idiotic and baseless conspiracy theories.

As for his dad, I would be fine with his retirement or removal from office. Next batter up. Any democrat with a competent administration would be better than the best possible scenario with Turmp and the island of misfit toys. If people thought Trump's first administration was bad, wait until they see the morons he brings out for his reunion tour. They will make Rudy G look like Winston Churchill.

movielover
MinotStateBeav said:

Rob Portman and Johnson are both pro-war Neo-cons. Next. Shokin's investigation into Burisma was effing active dude. Wth are you talking about.

Here's how Pro-War Congress works.

We give Ukraine Weapons, the older, the better. Our Military Industrial Complex refills the stocks. But with the economy doing so great..we're paying about 5x more than before to refill them. That money then gets filtered to lobbyists to continue funding the War. The Lobbyists take their cut and then congress members get their cut. The wheel goes on and on.

Just to show how brilliant this wheel scheme works...the Lobbyists....are all ex-military. Top Brass usually.

And we're adding $2 Trillion in debt every year.

Good and bad news, Matt Gaetz dismantled Maria Bartiroma this past weekend, even showing her allegiance to the UniParty.

movielover
MinotStateBeav said:

Matt Gaetz directly confronted the Kabuki theater.

BearHunter

Hunter Biden received wires that originated in Beijing for more than $250,000 from Chinese business partners during the summer of 2019 wires that listed the Delaware home of Joe Biden as the beneficiary address for the funds.'

Hunter was the bag man, Joe was the big guy.
chazzed
BearHunter said:

chazzed said:

oski003 said:

The Hunter Biden Scandal Just Exploded

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/the-hunter-biden-scandal-just-exploded/ar-AA1aNqrq?li=BBnbfcL

"the ex-CIA chief who wrote the letter signed by 51 former intelligence officials attempting to discredit The Post's report on Hunter Biden's infamous laptop told another former to intelligence official that he was drafting it as a "talking point" for Joe Biden to use during a debate with President Donald Trump."
Is it still exploding?

We're only in the 2nd inning.
This is one unsatisfying explosion. What inning are we in now?
BearHunter
My prediction still stands....Democrats will impeach Joe Biden.
82gradDLSdad
BearHunter said:

In his second term? It ain't happening during his first term. People would rather cut off their hands than clear a path for Trump.
MinotStateBeav

More information coming out with text messages lol...Joe Biden is effed.
Unit2Sucks
MinotStateBeav said:

More information coming out with text messages lol...Joe Biden is effed.
I look forward to Madam President Harris' swearing in. Apparently she's the change the GOP wants to bring about in this country. Maybe she can heal the divide.
MinotStateBeav

Live Hearing On Biden Investigation
oski003
This could be the first election in history where the VP of both parties is more likely to b president in three years than each party's leading candidate.
Unit2Sucks
Looks like the GOP desperately wants to distract America from the fact that they have no answers. The government will shut down because the GOP can't get it together to pass a budget. The GOP presidential debate last night was a disaster for the GOP, saved only by the fact that no one cares enough to watch it.

The hearings today will be one big performance for their main guy Trump and will feature "witnesses" with no direct evidence of wrongdoing by Joe Biden. They should get back to work and pass a damn budget before embarking on these theatrics to prove their fealty to the twice-impeached anchor on the GOP.

EDIT: hahahahaha. Their star witness is Jonathan Turley again. And all you GOP types have to pretend he's "liberal" John Turley, the guy who testified in favor of Clinton's impeachment, against both of Trump's impeachment and now in favor of Biden's impeachment with no knowledge of any facts. Turley's expertise seems to be in confirming whatever the GOP wants him to confirm on TV.

Not a single witness will testify to any facts for which they have first-hand knowledge.
bearister
Oops!

*Another multi million dollar Republican investigative staircase winding itself to nowhere.

sycasey
Wow, even Turley wouldn't go along with the Republican narrative this time.
movielover
Unit2Sucks said:

Looks like the GOP desperately wants to distract America from the fact that they have no answers. The government will shut down because the GOP can't get it together to pass a budget. The GOP presidential debate last night was a disaster for the GOP, saved only by the fact that no one cares enough to watch it.

The hearings today will be one big performance for their main guy Trump and will feature "witnesses" with no direct evidence of wrongdoing by Joe Biden. They should get back to work and pass a damn budget before embarking on these theatrics to prove their fealty to the twice-impeached anchor on the GOP.

EDIT: hahahahaha. Their star witness is Jonathan Turley again. And all you GOP types have to pretend he's "liberal" John Turley, the guy who testified in favor of Clinton's impeachment, against both of Trump's impeachment and now in favor of Biden's impeachment with no knowledge of any facts. Turley's expertise seems to be in confirming whatever the GOP wants him to confirm on TV.

Not a single witness will testify to any facts for which they have first-hand knowledge.

Notice the Liberals always bury the now-standard $2 Trillion yearly deficit. It's Free Money!

Congress hasn't passed a regular budget in what, 12 years? More $$$ ---> Huge contracts ---> $$$$ ---> Lobbyists ---> $$$$ ---> Congre$$
Unit2Sucks
sycasey said:

Wow, even Turley wouldn't go along with the Republican narrative this time.
I'm sure they will call him a democrat deep-stater who tricked the dumb GOP into this sham hearing.

This hearing is just additional evidence that the GOP is incapable of governing. They're incapable of running congress, holding orderly hearings, making their case to the American public, etc.

They excel as making sweeping lies and winning the narrative for underinformed voters. That was enough to win the election in 2016, but it's failed ever since.

Still waiting for infrastructure week and their big beautiful healthcare plan. In fact we are still waiting for them to actually come up with solutions to any of the problems they've identified. All they can do is lower taxes.
movielover
Citizens appreciate lower taxes.
BearHunter
82gradDLSdad said:

BearHunter said:

In his second term? It ain't happening during his first term. People would rather cut off their hands than clear a path for Trump.

I understand people would rather lie, cheat, steal, and spy rather than clear a path for Trump.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.