Final Election Prediction

117,480 Views | 1183 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by concordtom
sycasey
How long do you want to ignore this user?
joe amos yaks
PA puts it over the top!
GoOskie
Fox called NV for Biden = 290

Drudge Report headline: "YOU'RE FIRED!"

Breitbart going nuts. Good times!
This just in: Republicans find another whistleblower who claims Hillary's emails were proven to be on Hunter's laptop while Obama spied on tRump as he sat (shat?) upon his golden toilet. Gym Jordan afraid whistle blower may be in danger of abduction by aliens in cahoots with Democrats.
smh

swiped from Whatever yesterday:
https://whatever.scalzi.com/2020/11/06/playlist-for-the-day
Unit2Sucks
Fox also called NV and has Biden at 290. Let's hope we can start to limit the damage he's done to this nation.
smh
Unit2Sucks said:

Fox also called NV and has Biden at 290. Let's hope we can start to limit the damage he's done to this nation.
can't hardly wait for 45's concession brag.
BearChemist
sycasey
sycasey
hanky1
hanky1 said:

Here's my prediction:

If Biden wins, everyone will shrug their shoulders and move on with their lives.

If Trump wins, liberals will continue to riot and loot.

This is what an adult acts like:

Still no republicans routing and looting.
Unit2Sucks
hanky1 said:

hanky1 said:

Here's my prediction:

If Biden wins, everyone will shrug their shoulders and move on with their lives.

If Trump wins, liberals will continue to riot and loot.

This is what an adult acts like:

Still no republicans routing and looting.
They are still focused on stealing the election.

Quote:

ROANOKE, Va. (WDBJ) - It all started with a tip.
Speaking during a Friday afternoon press conference, Philadelphia Police Commissioner Danielle Outlaw said Thursday, the FBI's field office in Norfolk heard "individuals were en route from Virginia Beach to Philadelphia in a Silver Hummer truck, and were in possession of weapons and ammunition."
The Hummer turned up that afternoon, parked outside the Philadelphia Convention Center. Inside, thousands of ballots were being counted in the ongoing Presidential race.

It didn't take officers long to find the drivers. Both men, 42-year-old Joshua Macias and 61-year-old Antonio LaMotta, were concealed-carrying semi-automatic Beretta pistols, according to police. Both were arrested.

Officers then searched the Hummer. Inside, they found another gun, an AR-15-style rifle, plus ammunition. The car itself was plastered with bumper stickers supporting the far-right Q Anon conspiracy theory.

According to a release from Philadelphia Police, both men were charged with having a "concealed firearm without a license, a third-degree felony." At an arraignment hearing Friday evening, prosecutors said both men were concerned about the ballots being counted at the convention center, and were "coming to deliver a truck full of fake ballots to Philly," according to CBS Philly.
And don't worry, hanky1, your courageous leader is still fighting for you.

okaydo
Congrats on having a University of California alum in the White House for the first time.
okaydo

okaydo

okaydo

B.A. Bearacus
okaydo

smh
a shame 45's out golfing, or whatevs..

B.A. Bearacus
smh
fine live clickable people's house air view (works for non-subscribers aswell). be there or be square..
https://www.facebook.com/NBCNews/videos/live-crowds-gather-outside-the-white-house-after-joe-biden-and-kamala-harris-are/827336118083128

^ where's waldo??
B.A. Bearacus
Unit2Sucks
B.A. Bearacus said:

This is literally true for me. My kid's preschool used the election as an opportunity to discuss character traits and it didn't take long for the kids to realize that 45 wasn't a role model. I don't know that I would consider this election a repudiation of Trump's character in favor of Biden's but at least we can say with a straight face that the candidate with better character traits was victorious this time around.
GoOskie

Where are the resident trumpies? Killing the pain with shots of bleach?
This just in: Republicans find another whistleblower who claims Hillary's emails were proven to be on Hunter's laptop while Obama spied on tRump as he sat (shat?) upon his golden toilet. Gym Jordan afraid whistle blower may be in danger of abduction by aliens in cahoots with Democrats.
smh
smh said:

fine live clickable people's house air view (works for non-subscribers aswell). be there or be square..
https://www.facebook.com/NBCNews/videos/live-crowds-gather-outside-the-white-house-after-joe-biden-and-kamala-harris-are/827336118083128

^ where's waldo??
another view..
smh
rush the field, like bears did at the farm after last season's BG
okaydo
smh
thanks okaydo. a treat to see (but not hear) Norman Lear alive and well [passed June 2020]..
https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005131

his "meat-head" son is mover/shaker too, creator of the 1987 cult classic "princess bride" for instance..
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Princess_Bride_(film) <-spoilers

sycasey
I nominate Philadelphia's finest crooners to serenade The Donald on his way out of the White House.

GoOskie
GoOskie
okaydo
I wish somebody would explain to him that the population when Obama won was 304 million and it's now 330 million. But then again, I want him to think Biden got the most votes in history because of Trump, and not population growth.

okaydo

okaydo

okaydo
okaydo said:

I wish somebody would explain to him that the population when Obama won was 304 million and it's now 330 million. But then again, I want him to think Biden got the most votes in history because of Trump, and not population growth.

Also, his dad doesn't understand population growth.

B.A. Bearacus
Hugging all you mofos right now. You know who you are.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.