Final Election Prediction

117,489 Views | 1183 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by concordtom
B.A. Bearacus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
#metoo

going4roses
B.A. Bearacus said:

#metoo

Even she got some sense about her.
What's up wit Donald?
Tell someone you love them and try to have a good day
B.A. Bearacus
Who really knows what she says in private, but in public she's the worst FLOTUS in US history.

B.A. Bearacus
bearister
Melatonin watches out for herself, her son and her parents (many people don't even do that, including her husband). Her attitude towards the rest of the world: Go F yourselves.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
B.A. Bearacus
GoOskie
B.A. Bearacus said:

They are laying the foundation for years of book selling, speech tours and a TV show on how the election was stolen. trump syndicate and it's minions (Levin, Hannity, etc) will fleece MAGA for years to come.
This just in: Republicans find another whistleblower who claims Hillary's emails were proven to be on Hunter's laptop while Obama spied on tRump as he sat (shat?) upon his golden toilet. Gym Jordan afraid whistle blower may be in danger of abduction by aliens in cahoots with Democrats.
bearister
I love the narrative: the life long scammer got out scammed by a guy with Stage 4 Dementia
B.A. Bearacus
bearister said:

I love the narrative: the life long scammer got out scammed by a guy with Stage 4 Dementia

Maybe Stephen King will write the story.

Big C
B.A. Bearacus said:

W congratulates Biden on his victory.

That is exactly the right message for a former POTUS to be conveying. Of course, as soon as I saw the word "adjudicate", I knew this statement was written for him. Still...

You know your party is in sad shape when George W. Bush is your wise elder statesman.
going4roses
W came off like he didn't want to be president at all. And couldn't wait to get back to his ranch.
sycasey
Trump not gaining fast enough in Arizona late counting. Looks very likely to stay blue.

bearister
... but not until he let Cheney and the Neocons talk him into a pretextual war that killed and maimed thousands upon thousands and upset the delicate balance of power in the Middle East by eliminating the only counterweight to Iran.
okaydo
Trump accusing people of hatchet jobs and fraud is his modus operandi, yet everytime he does it, enough people take it seriously.

okaydo

B.A. Bearacus
sycasey said:

Trump not gaining fast enough in Arizona late counting. Looks very likely to stay blue.

Kenneth Copeland's response to sycasey:

Kenneth Copeland net worth: $300M.
bearister
In the next post I have embedded the video of Rev. Copeland's response when he was asked to donate $1,000,000 to tRump's Election Defense Fund (whatever it is he said, no donation was forthcoming).*

*Whenever I post written text in same post with a video, the text disappears.
bearister
okaydo

okaydo

dimitrig
okaydo said:

First, dead people can vote as long as they voted before they died.

Second, if I was the Russians I would seize/replicate some of those ballots sent out to people who died earlier in the year and mark some of them for Biden and some for Trump to hedge my bets.

We should be looking closely at the pro-Trump ballots as well.

going4roses
Lol
bearister
When I looked at the photo below from Rudy's bizarre election fraud press conference in Philadelphia last week at Four Seasons Total Landscaping, I recognized Rudy's longtime wingman, Bernard Kerik (to the immediate right of Rudy's shoulder). Kerik is a convicted felon, jailbird and recipient of a tRump pardon (a New York 9/11 law enforcement hero gone rotten). A perfect compliment to the tRump reality TV show cast of Fellini film characters, but perhaps not the best guy to have on your election fraud hunting team.

I saw Donald Trump's presidency come crashing down at Four Seasons Total Landscaping | The Independent

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election-2020/i-saw-donald-trump-s-presidency-come-crashing-down-at-four-seasons-total-landscaping-b1699962.html
Unit2Sucks
okaydo said:

Expect the Biden administration to pass a law preventing this sort of abuse of power in the future. It's anti-democratic and un-American, albeit perfectly on-brand for Trump and a Republican party more interested in winning than serving the people. This should be a much bigger story than Trump's risible claims of election fraud.
Kaworu
GoOskie said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

They are laying the foundation for years of book selling, speech tours and a TV show on how the election was stolen. trump syndicate and it's minions (Levin, Hannity, etc) will fleece MAGA for years to come.
That sounds almost exactly like the last four years actually.

Lots of books written and bought about Trump.
TV miniseries on Hillary
Russiagate

And the fleecing of Democratic voters wanting to get rid of Republicans and throwing good money after bad in Kentucky, Alabama, and South Carolina in races no one should have ever expected a Dem to win.

$88M down the drain
$26M down the drain
$107M (!!!!!) down the drain
$68M down the drain

Someday, I'd love to see some forensic accountants go through the financial disclosures on these campaigns because there is no way that amount of money is being legitimately spent on those campaigns. These things have got to be giant money laundering operations and consultants are raking in the cash.

The polls convinced a lot of people with more money than sense to throw it away on politicians instead of giving it to food banks, local businesses, etc where it could have done some good.
sycasey
Kaworu said:

GoOskie said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

TV miniseries on Hillary
Russiagate

And the fleecing of Democratic voters wanting to get rid of Republicans and throwing good money after bad in Kentucky, Alabama, and South Carolina in races no one should have ever expected a Dem to win.

$88M down the drain
$26M down the drain
$68M down the drain

Someday, I'd love to see some forensic accountants go through the financial disclosures on these campaigns because there is no way that amount of money is being legitimately spent on those campaigns. These things have got to be giant money laundering operations and consultants are raking in the cash.

The polls convinced a lot of people with more money than sense to throw it away on politicians instead of giving it to food banks, local businesses, etc where it could have done some good.

I do wonder what happened to all this money, BUT I wouldn't necessarily call it a waste just because the candidates lost. One problem in the past was that Democrats didn't even contest some seats or put up more than a token campaign, because the party was trying to conserve resources. That makes sense from a pure efficiency standpoint, but it also means that people in those states/districts might never see a decent Democratic candidate running. So why would they ever even think about voting for a Democrat in the future? Making sure these candidates are well funded could also be seen as a future investment: maybe you don't win South Carolina this time, but the infrastructure is there for a win later on.

That said, those are some big numbers, especially for McConnell's race. That one wasn't even based on polls, which were never very close. Pure emotional giving because Dems hate McConnell. That money would be better spent elsewhere for sure.
bearister
Wouldn't you think at some point it would dawn on tRump's supporters that the revolving door theories of Biden is a sexual assaulter to Biden has dementia to Hunter's laptop to dead people are voting tends to indicate a credibility problem?

Kaworu
sycasey said:

Kaworu said:

GoOskie said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

TV miniseries on Hillary
Russiagate

$88M down the drain
$26M down the drain
$68M down the drain

I do wonder what happened to all this money, BUT I wouldn't necessarily call it a waste just because the candidates lost. One problem in the past was that Democrats didn't even contest some seats or put up more than a token campaign, because the party was trying to conserve resources. That makes sense from a pure efficiency standpoint, but it also means that people in those states/districts might never see a decent Democratic candidate running. So why would they ever even think about voting for a Democrat in the future? Making sure these candidates are well funded could also be seen as a future investment: maybe you don't win South Carolina this time, but the infrastructure is there for a win later on.

That said, those are some big numbers, especially for McConnell's race. That one wasn't even based on polls, which were never very close. Pure emotional giving because Dems hate McConnell. That money would be better spent elsewhere for sure.
If I could only fix one thing in this country, it would be campaign finance reform. It pollutes everything in our government.
chazzed
okaydo said:

I don't get it.
okaydo
sycasey
Kaworu said:

sycasey said:

Kaworu said:

GoOskie said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

TV miniseries on Hillary
Russiagate

$88M down the drain
$26M down the drain
$68M down the drain

If I could only fix one thing in this country, it would be campaign finance reform. It pollutes everything in our government.

Definitely. Unfortunately our Supreme Court has made that near impossible.
okaydo

okaydo

dajo9
sycasey said:

Kaworu said:

sycasey said:

Kaworu said:

GoOskie said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

TV miniseries on Hillary
Russiagate

$88M down the drain
$26M down the drain
$68M down the drain

Definitely. Unfortunately Republicans have made that near impossible.
fify
bearister
" Some top sources tell Axios that Trump has no plan to call for national unity. "No chance," says a person who talks often to the president.
A senior Republican who talks often to Trump said the president is "angry ... volatile ... disconsolate."

Trump allies brace for 30-day legal war as Senate hangs in the balance - Axios

https://www.axios.com/trump-legal-battle-republicans-senate-gop-59e38b9d-de91-4054-985d-580c13a71e75.html?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter_axiosam&stream=top

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.