Illegal Immigration

56,683 Views | 917 Replies | Last: 17 hrs ago by HawaiiBear33
concordtom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Zippergate said:

the non-authoritarian liberal Democrat weighs in

Easy!
Grant Dreamers citizenship and sign the bipartisan negotiated border deal!
movielover
Suicide. The bill allows 5,000 illegal immigrants a day, meaning 2 Million a year, plus POTUS can waive restrictions at any time.
dajo9
movielover said:

Suicide. The bill allows 5,000 illegal immigrants a day, meaning 2 Million a year, plus POTUS can waive restrictions at any time.
Poor movielover. His comprehension is poor.
Zippergate
Please tell me this is the Bee

movielover
When did she enter, and is she a permanent resident or citizen?
dajo9
Interesting to compare the reaction on this board to the Trumper who cut off his dad's head and this Church shooter. Two crazy people who murdered. Two very sad stories. Two different responses.
bear2034
Even Democrats prefer their illegals to be mostly peaceful.
movielover
Ireland lost? "Second Colonization". Skyrocketing legal and illegal immigration, increase in crime.

Zippergate
political asylum

concordtom

Did you know that white Americans commit crimes, too?

In greater numbers, too!
oski003
concordtom said:

In greater numbers, too!

All sorts of people commit crimes.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/2790052/illegal-immigrant-and-4-time-deportee/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Pmax_USA_All-Website_Keywords(tCPA)&gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAiArLyuBhA7EiwA-qo80OV-SHfwCtZgI7MttgDx8CtaH-Xaasv9Cuz5t7ZCDQVYCz6GoaA4UhoCMpkQAvD_BwE
movielover
concordtom
oski003 said:

concordtom said:

In greater numbers, too!

Correct.
And MAGA is especially focused on crime committed by non-whites.
oski003
concordtom said:

oski003 said:

concordtom said:

In greater numbers, too!

Correct.

Black people compose 12.5% of the population but commit 52% of violent crime. It is right to focus on and correct a problem.
concordtom
oski003 said:

concordtom said:

oski003 said:

concordtom said:

In greater numbers, too!

Correct.

Black people compose 12.5% of the population but commit 52% of violent crime. It is right to focus on and correct a problem.

Oh, so therefore, I presume, you support cash payment reparations from whites to blacks, since it has been established that people in lower socioeconomic categories commit crime at higher rates than those of higher ones, yes?
oski003
concordtom said:

oski003 said:

concordtom said:

oski003 said:

concordtom said:

In greater numbers, too!

Correct.

Oh, so therefore, I presume, you support cash payment reparations from whites to blacks, since it has been established that people in lower socioeconomic categories commit crime at higher rates than those of higher ones, yes?

There are other ways to prevent people from committing violent crimes than giving them money. Also, poor non-blacks commit less violent crime than poor blacks. Alternatively, if you want to explore your theory, shouldn't all poor people get money to keep them from committing violent crimes? Do we have any systems that do this?
concordtom
oski003 said:

concordtom said:

oski003 said:

concordtom said:

oski003 said:

concordtom said:

In greater numbers, too!

Correct.

There are other ways to prevent people from committing violent crimes than giving them money. Also, poor non-blacks commit less violent crime than poor blacks. Alternatively, if you want to explore your theory, shouldn't all poor people get money to keep them from committing violent crimes? Do we have any systems that do this?

Increase taxes.

Decrease the wealth gap.
Improve inner city education, jobs, policing, opportunity.

FDR lifted the nation out of economic slumber via public works projects.
Do the same but not focused on benefits that go to the rich.

It's a serious problem that we've already got a $34T debt hanging over our heads. I do not believe in deficit spending.
oski003
concordtom said:

oski003 said:

concordtom said:

oski003 said:

concordtom said:

oski003 said:

concordtom said:

In greater numbers, too!

Correct.

Increase taxes.

Decrease the wealth gap.

It's a serious problem that we've already got a $34T debt hanging over our heads. I do not believe in deficit spending.

I would love for policing to be improved. Unfortunately, nobody in their right mind wants to be a police officer in an environment where you are being videotaped and antagonized with selectively exited video tapes posted online. The anti-cop sentiment, often seen here, absolutely sucks.
movielover
concordtom said:

oski003 said:

concordtom said:

oski003 said:

concordtom said:

oski003 said:

concordtom said:

In greater numbers, too!

Correct.

Increase taxes.

Decrease the wealth gap.

It's a serious problem that we've already got a $34T debt hanging over our heads. I do not believe in deficit
spending.

All this can be achieved, and no person or group can stop this strategy. It costs no money; no new laws need to be passed.

Black men could marry the black women they impregnate.

Ethiopians, Nigerians follow this simple strategy.

BTW, we've spent Trillions of Dollars on the War on Poverty. The social programs failed, and some argue they actually destroyed the traditional Black family.
Zippergate
Did the immigrants who arrived through Ellis Island do this kind of thing?

concordtom
oski003 said:

concordtom said:

oski003 said:

concordtom said:

oski003 said:

concordtom said:

oski003 said:

concordtom said:

In greater numbers, too!

Correct.

Increase taxes.

Decrease the wealth gap.

I would love for policing to be improved. Unfortunately, nobody in their right mind wants to be a police officer in an environment where you are being videotaped and antagonized with selectively exited video tapes posted online. The anti-cop sentiment, often seen here, absolutely sucks.

Just to clarify…
My cops would be more "hey, Johnny, you'd better hurry up to school so you're not late" and less Dirty Harry. Blacks getting tossed in jail is the precise thing I'd be trying to avoid.
oski003
concordtom said:

oski003 said:

concordtom said:

oski003 said:

concordtom said:

oski003 said:

concordtom said:

oski003 said:

concordtom said:

In greater numbers, too!

Correct.

Increase taxes.

Decrease the wealth gap.

Just to clarify…
My cops would be more "hey, Johnny, you'd better hurry up to school so you're not late" and less Dirty Harry. Blacks getting tossed in jail is the precise thing I'd be trying to avoid.

That would be great. Almost all cops behave that way, especially in environments where they are not in fear or being antagonized.
concordtom
Community development officers.

Dreaming, right?
oski003
concordtom said:

Dreaming, right?

That would be nice.
concordtom
oski003 said:

concordtom said:

Dreaming, right?

That would be nice.

When I lived in Spain, it was with an exchange student host family.

The old man father related that he saw the leftists in the Spanish civil war kill his father outside their home. He was 16. Of course, he ended up having a career with Franco's military. He mostly mumbled and was hard to understand.

But the mother was very nice, an excellent cook, and explained things to me.

One story she related, lamented about, was in the good old days of Franco, there were cops simply walking around on every block, minding who was coming and going. They said things were much better then. No graffiti, homeless, pick-pockets, or open drug use.

I thought it sounded like big brother.

It IS an interesting question about how best to organize society so that it operates best. I think that's what much of OT is about. We collectively do a pretty shetty job of having that discussion.

Zippergate
"waiting for border patrol to pick them up"

dajo9
Zippergate said:

Did the Dead Rabbits come through Ellis Island?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Rabbits
movielover
Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

Screw Biden! Nobody ever tossed bundles of contraband over a border wall when Trump was President!
AunBear89
Zippergate said:

Tell me you don't know much about US history, without saying "I don't know much about US history."
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
Zippergate
Fine, educate me. I still fail to understand why we should welcome people who engage in this kind of behavior.
Zippergate
What could go wrong?

AunBear89
Do your own research, you lazy arse. Start with Dead Rabbits. Or try "No Irish Need Apply." Or look up 5 points. Read something outside your bubble. Be open to actually learning something, rather than just confirming your opinions. It's called "being intelligent " - be the first in your tribe to give it a try.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
Zippergate
Gee, thanks...for nothing. And for the stamp of approval on the current migrant chaos.
movielover
FEB 20 2024 Tucker Carlson

Mass illegal immigration is completely destroying our country.

Why is no one doing anything about it?

Because they're afraid of ending up like Lydia Brimelow.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.