Illegal Immigration

58,042 Views | 935 Replies | Last: 8 hrs ago by bear2034
dajo9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Zippergate said:

Great, except tens of millions saw Trump called a liar and Harris' ridiculous position misrepresented. Practically no one will notice this correction. Mission accomplished, ABC Pravda.

That is not one of the ABC fact checks I read about. Do you have evidence to support your claim?
"They're eating the pets"
3 time Republican nominee for President
movielover
Including new private parts that won't work, and require a lifetime of medical and Big Pharma intervention?

No thanks. Try a therapist.
movielover
movielover
Two minutes.

bear2034
Mass Hysteria

HawaiiBear33

Between catching up on football forum and real life I have little time to come here. I'm only following 4 threads so I apologize if I miss things in other threads and repeat stuff.

Hey Dajo you mentioned you have friends in Wurope that side everything is all good. Do you know anybody in UK? Ask them if they would be willing to post something mildly anti-immigration or retweet videos of immigrants rioting. If they do it I apologize in advance because they will be arrested.
HawaiiBear33

Open borders are WEF agenda. It appears to be a world takeover pushing for a one world government. Rockefeller, Scarborough, soros and other white people will by our rulers.

Way to go sell outs
bear2034

Why aren't they flooding places like Martha's Vineyard with illegal immigrants?
SFCityBear
bear2034 said:

Why aren't they flooding places like Martha's Vineyard with illegal immigrants?
The rumor is that Obama painted a red line on the ground, and the immigrants are too afraid to cross it.
Zippergate
Who could have predicted this outcome?
Zippergate
Utter chaos caused by policies with zero forethought. The modern Democratic Party in a nutshell.

"Every single ICE source/contact I've spoken with has told me the same thing - they do not have the manpower or resources to find and deport such a large population of people if they overstay these 2 year grants.

As it stands now, ICE's non-detained docket is on track to hit 8 million by the end of the year, and each ICE officer currently manages an average of 7,000 cases. The agency is already tasked with tracking down and removing those with final orders of removal, aggravated felons, gotaways, etc. They physically do not have the bodies to track and remove this additional population - and there has been no government agency monitoring parole expiration, according to a recent DHS Inspector General report."
going4roses
So now they are being flown in on commercial jets ?

For what purpose
Tell someone you love them and try to have a good day
movielover
going4roses said:

So now they are being flown in on commercial jets ?

For what purpose

We've know this for at least six months.

Insanity? More Democrat votes? WEF?

Wiki: "The ClowardPiven strategy is a political strategy outlined in 1966 by American sociologists and political activists Richard Cloward and Frances Fox Piven. The strategy aims to utilize "militant anti poverty groups" to facilitate a "political crisis" by overloading the welfare system via an increase in welfare claims, forcing the creation of a system of guaranteed minimum income and "redistributing income through the federal government".
going4roses
HawaiiBear33
going4roses
Can't believe anything he tweets sorry
HawaiiBear33
How bout this? Are these sell outs for white money or truly concerned citizens in Chicago?

going4roses
I am not in Chicago but I do know that city has been crooked since the late 1800's Murdering mobsters and dirty cops and judges and politicians on the take. Seems nothing much has changed uh… so who is to blame don't blame what you see be smart enough to know how it got started by whom and blame those that placed the cancer there initially.
movielover
Well:
- Biden-Harris opened the border
- Biden-Harris worked w NGOs to fly them in
- Democrats run Chicago: unions, teaches, politicians
- Biden-Harris & functionaries eliminated dozens of Trump Administration policies & procedures which closed the border, like Remain in Mexico and 20,000 Mexican troops on the border.
- President Obama is still highly influential in Chicago, and probably his brain and housemmate, Valerie Jarrett, too
going4roses
But immigration issues didn't start then
bearister
This is why Matt Taibbi and Yogi hate Kamala Harris:

Progressives hope Harris' border shift is temporary

https://www.axios.com/2024/09/18/harris-border-shift-immigration
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
HawaiiBear33
I forgot to ask why you don't believe musk. The brain washed liberals listen to msm and believe he is the devil since he endorsed trump after loving him intensely. That makes sense.

What's your beef with him?
going4roses
Inbreed psychopath
bear2034

Latest Trump campaign ad.
bear2034

Interestingly, the cat population has decreased during the same time period.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.