Trump is running for president again

50,803 Views | 992 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by concordtom
Unit2Sucks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
tequila4kapp said:

Unit2Sucks said:

tequila4kapp said:

The latest CNN poll shows Trump up 6 over Biden, 49/43. The number jumps to +9 when 3rd party candidates are included (T 42 / B 33%).

To the extent these polls are even reliable - which I'm very skeptical of - I think there is a real chance the Ds Lawfare strategy is completely backfiring. Ds are keeping Trump in the courtroom, and that's becoming his version of Biden and his basement in 2020. Trump is so polarizing but people are not being reminded that they dislike him by seeing his campaign activity.
LOL lawfare strategy. Look on the bright side, if Trump is able to get the radical clerics to agree that POTUS's have absolute immunity, approval numbers and polls can become irrelevant. The POTUS term ends when he says it does.
If you believe any person not named Trump would be charged with the same offenses or that Willis, Smith, Bragg et al are mysteriously pushing for expedited trials to cover the election period by accident…I've got some wonderful Arizona beach front property to sell you.

Yes, I'm sure that's it. Every president does the same amount of crime, it's just that no one has ever thought to prosecute them until genius Joe Biden came up with the idea while hearing Trump shout "lock her up" repeatedly at rallies.
tequila4kapp
Unit2Sucks said:

tequila4kapp said:

Unit2Sucks said:

tequila4kapp said:

The latest CNN poll shows Trump up 6 over Biden, 49/43. The number jumps to +9 when 3rd party candidates are included (T 42 / B 33%).

To the extent these polls are even reliable - which I'm very skeptical of - I think there is a real chance the Ds Lawfare strategy is completely backfiring. Ds are keeping Trump in the courtroom, and that's becoming his version of Biden and his basement in 2020. Trump is so polarizing but people are not being reminded that they dislike him by seeing his campaign activity.
LOL lawfare strategy. Look on the bright side, if Trump is able to get the radical clerics to agree that POTUS's have absolute immunity, approval numbers and polls can become irrelevant. The POTUS term ends when he says it does.
If you believe any person not named Trump would be charged with the same offenses or that Willis, Smith, Bragg et al are mysteriously pushing for expedited trials to cover the election period by accident…I've got some wonderful Arizona beach front property to sell you.
Yes, I'm sure that's it. Every president does the same amount of crime, it's just that no one has ever thought to prosecute them until genius Joe Biden came up with the idea while hearing Trump shout "lock her up" repeatedly at rallies.
The NY Civil law had never been used in the manner it was used against Trump. That prosecutor explicitly campaigned on a "get Trump" agenda. Similar story with the NY criminal case and Bragg. The NY judge is scheduling proceedings to conflict with the primary season. Smith is overtly advocating for a schedule that enables a pre-election prosecution for the sake of effecting the election. Would you like to pay cash for that ocean front Arizona property or will you be getting a mortgage?
dajo9
tequila4kapp said:

Unit2Sucks said:

tequila4kapp said:

In American history, I'm unaware of anybody committing crimes the likes of which Willis and Smith are prosecuting Trump for. Bragg is prosecuting Trump for a crime Trump's lawyer admitted to. But I agree with you that too frequently the wealthy and powerful are not charged for things like this. It should happen more often.

I don't think it would surprise anybody that prosecutors are trying to get their prosecution through before a date arrives in which it would be impossible to prosecute. They would be derelict in their duties if they handled it any other way. Just like many of the Republican judges have been derelict in their duty by ignoring that timeframe.
American Vermin
bearister

The ball is in your court boys, don't disappoint me, BRING IT!

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Unit2Sucks
tequila4kapp said:

Unit2Sucks said:

tequila4kapp said:

Unit2Sucks said:

tequila4kapp said:

The NY Civil law had never been used in the manner it was used against Trump. That prosecutor explicitly campaigned on a "get Trump" agenda. Similar story with the NY criminal case and Bragg. The NY judge is scheduling proceedings to conflict with the primary season. Smith is overtly advocating for a schedule that enables a pre-election prosecution for the sake of effecting the election. Would you like to pay cash for that ocean front Arizona property or will you be getting a mortgage?
The question isn't why is Trump being prosecuted now, it's why wasn't he earlier? He's been a crook, and publicly bragged about it, for decades. There are a lot of things about him that are unique, including the brazen with which he commits crimes. He's not above the law and it's disappointing to see law and order people like you believe that any attempt to hold him accountable is wrongful.

By the way, did you call it lawfare when the GOP went after the Clintons?
tequila4kapp
bearister said:

The ball is in your court boys, don't disappoint me, BRING IT!

Nice to see that George is following his marching orders from the White House. Good little "impartial" media minion.

Wake me up when Trump is indicted anywhere except a liberal stronghold by anyone other than a liberal hack for charges that have ever been brought against someone else. Until then it's all just like the impeachments - a manipulated system to go after a hated person where the systemic manipulation detracts from what otherwise might be nefarious Trump actions.

Edit - it occurs to me the above will go past some of the TDS crowd so I'll say it plainly: Trump is not a good person. But your side has gotten in the gutter with him in its lawfare attempts and that ultimately hurts your cause more than helps it.
concordtom
tequila4kapp said:

Trump is not a good person.

Full Stop.

Unit2Sucks
Why aren't any of the people complaining about lawfare concerned about this?

bear2034
Unit2Sucks said:

Why aren't any of the people complaining about lawfare concerned about this?
More Democrat Collusion:

And NARA was working with the White House as early as August 2021.

NARA counsel Gary Stern--who at the time was drafting a letter the archives could send to Merrick Garland alleging Trump destroyed presidential records--met with WH deputy general counsel Johathan Su on August 10.
Cal88
The Ghoul said:

James Carville has meltdown as he realizes that telling poors that the economy is good and supporting genocide is a bad election strategy and that Biden is the presidential equivalent of the Titanic.

He's a Boomer parody.

Not that Trump is that much better, Dore nails it:

While it is fun to watch Donald Trump piss off the donor class & stick his thumb in their eye from time to time, he is a swamp creature who is only occasionally America first. His most recent capitulation to the war machine, by joining w/Mike Johnson & Joe Biden via Ukraine Was disgusting.

He still wants credit for the disastrous Covid vaccine (which is not a vaccine at all), which boggles my mind, And of course there's this:

Why should these protests stop, Donnie, because your donors told you so??
concordtom
Translation???

Why would trump's law firm quit now?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/law-firm-defending-trump-seeks-120030915.html
bearister
"Former President Donald Trump refused to unconditionally accept the results of the upcoming 2024 presidential election in an interview Wednesday with the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.

"If everything's honest, I'll gladly accept the results. I don't change on that," Trump said in the interview. "If it's not, you have to fight for the right of the country."
https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2024/05/02/politics/donald-trump-accept-2024-election-results

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
concordtom
Oh, that's Uma Thurman, right?
In that film called…. Uh, I think she's got the name Bill wrong!!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.