The Official Impeach tRump Thread

141,358 Views | 1639 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by bearister
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
By the time Fox News feeds the day end summary of the impeachment inquiry hearings through its Alternate Reality Machine, and then has Sean Hannity and Tucker Carlson filter it through their cuisinarts, the large portion of the American public that exclusively gets its news from Fox News will be convinced more than ever that tRump is the target of a Deep State conspiracy.

And although Fox will be airing the hearings live, during breaks in the action they will explain any damaging live testimony by quoting tRump:

" What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening."

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Another Bear
Since Republicans want Hunter Biden to testify, Democrats should call Ivanka Trump
Unit2Sucks
Why don't they call Trump to testify?

He seems to be getting a pass because it's obvious his lawyers will never let it happen. Instead the democrats should constantly call him out for his cowardice. He basically has this unlimited ability to publicly lie because he's not under oath and the democrats have done nothing to level the playing field. If I'm Pelosi and Schiff, I say that we will call all of these people to testify the day after Trump sits down for a public hearing under oath. There should be a constant refrain of what a coward he is for demanding everyone else testify when he's too afraid to answer any questions under oath. It will eat him up inside and make it impossible for him to pretend he's a tough guy in command of the situation. He's a wimp and everyone should recoginze that publically.
B.A. Bearacus

Another Bear
Exactly...gaslight the public. Get BS and baloney respected and treated as real.
NYCGOBEARS
Watching Chuck Todd has been cringe worthy. His unwillingness to call a lie a lie and to give such a large platform to these GOP clowns that constantly spew untruthful propaganda has been a disgrace. All in the name of "balanced reporting". The fact that he can have Hugh Hewitt on his panel every weekend without choking out loud is telling.
bearister
NYCGOBEARS said:

Watching Chuck Todd has been cringe worthy. His unwillingness to call a lie a lie and to give such a large platform to these GOP clowns that constantly spew untruthful propaganda has been a disgrace. All in the name of "balanced reporting". The fact that he can have Hugh Hewitt on his panel every weekend without choking out loud is telling.

Chuck Todd helped to tank Hillary in 2016. I think he sits on a couple of phone books when he does his show.
B.A. Bearacus

Example of him speaking at 3:20 mark:
Another Bear
Yup, this is a big deal. Dems have their shyt together. They're not going to allow congressional reps to grandstand and score sound bite points. Dem committee members will relinquish their time to this guy so he can grill witnesses, like a prosecutor. This is why Adam Schiff is leading, not Jerry Nader. Nader muffed that one.

The Kavanaugh hearing is a good example of this. Nadler had one professional ask questions, for like 10 minutes. Should have been the whole time.
B.A. Bearacus
This will help.

NYCGOBEARS
B.A. Bearacus said:

This will help.

I've been saying this for a while. Hallelujah. Keep it simple for stupids.
B.A. Bearacus
Et tu, Conde?

bearister
B.A. Bearacus said:

"CNN legal analyst Elie Honig, tweeted his support for Democrats' choice. Apparently [Daniel S. Goldman] will be doing the questioning for House Intel Dems this week. Dan and I tried a Genovese Family Boss and two hitmen on a case involving RICO [Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act], two murders, one attempted murder, and two murder conspiracies. (All guilty, now doing life)," Honig wrote. "He'll do fine." Lawandcrime.com

No one better to bring down the tRump Crime Family than a guy like Dan Goldman.

concordtom
Another Bear said:

Since Republicans want Hunter Biden to testify, Democrats should call Ivanka Trump
Oooo. I like this strategy.
concordtom
Unit2Sucks said:

Why don't they call Trump to testify?

He seems to be getting a pass because it's obvious his lawyers will never let it happen. Instead the democrats should constantly call him out for his cowardice. He basically has this unlimited ability to publicly lie because he's not under oath and the democrats have done nothing to level the playing field. If I'm Pelosi and Schiff, I say that we will call all of these people to testify the day after Trump sits down for a public hearing under oath. There should be a constant refrain of what a coward he is for demanding everyone else testify when he's too afraid to answer any questions under oath. It will eat him up inside and make it impossible for him to pretend he's a tough guy in command of the situation. He's a wimp and everyone should recoginze that publically.
Look.
Why bother beating around the bush here.
Let's just say it.
The world will be a better place when Donald Trump is no longer in it!
concordtom
B.A. Bearacus said:

Et tu, Conde?

Gee, as if that's a tough call.
People should not be praised for saying the obvious. But they should be castigated for peddling BS to a bunch of stupidass americans.

I realize this image has played here a million times - but these guys are simply the poster boys for what we are talking about. (smile)
concordtom
B.A. Bearacus said:

Thanks for this heads up preview!
I confess - I'm nervous for him, for the team that selected him to do the job, and for the entire nation.
I want to see some goddam blood (in the proverbial sense) in the GOP after these hearings!!

I'm afraid the GOP is going to somehow be successful at F'ing everything up. Well, they have successfully done so already for the last 4 years since Mr. Idiot came along!
bearister
It must be The End of Times, the Conservative Media is cannibalizing itself:

Fox News' Jesse Watters Accuses Drudge of Being Anti-Trump

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/jesse-watters-accuses-drudge-of-being-anti-trump-thats-what-you-log-on-to-cnn-com-for/

Fox legal analyst Napolitano emerges as Trump critic

https://apnews.com/52b6a16fa159457b907cc90c4846d6a0

FNC's Napolitano Questions Trump's 'Fitness for Office' -- He Has 'Criminally Obstructed,' Disparaged Constitution | Breitbart

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019/11/11/fncs-napolitano-questions-trumps-fitness-for-office-he-has-criminally-obstructed-disparaged-constitution/
bearister
Mick Mulvaney and William Barr need to get their Opus Dei buddies to hook them up with the Vatican exorcist to get the lying demons out of them.

bearister
prospeCt

BearForce2

I love Ukraine and Iowa and Muslims and poor people and money!

chazzed
... and you clearly are obsessed with whataboutism.
sycasey
These memes will be devastating to Hillary Clinton's political prospects.
blungld
BearForce2 said:

You add nothing to any of these threads. You actually voice no position or listen to any facts or responses. You are simply a troll. Would you please consider unsubscribing and not posting anymore in any of your various identities? Thank you.
BearNIt
The Idiot in Chief reportedly blames the watchdog for the whistleblower complaint moving forward and was thinking about firing the Inspector General. The Idiot in Chief just continues to take a giant dump on any defense that his followers may attempt to assert in the Ukrainian complaint. If you're innocent and have not abused your power to get a foreign leader to investigate your domestic political rival you don't attempt to fire the Inspector General handling the complaint and you don't attempt to out the identity of the whistleblower. Everything this idiot is doing screams that he is guilty and just doesn't get it.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/12/us/politics/trump-michael-atkinson-inspector-general.html
Another Bear
Here's the GOP impeachment defense in a nutshell, from Axios, who acquired a GOP memo on the subject. Doesn't look strong, especially given the collaboration by seasoned diplomats. Frankly seems nuts.
Quote:

Republicans on the three House committees conducting the Trump-Ukraine investigation have settled on "four key pieces of evidence" that they claim will undermine Democrats' arguments for why the president should be impeached, according to a staff memo circulated to committee members Monday night.

Details: The Republicans claim these four pieces of evidence are "fatal" to the allegations that Trump used military aid to pressure Ukraine to investigate his political opponents.

• The July 25 call summary the best evidence of the conversation shows no conditionality or evidence of pressure;
  • President Zelensky and President Trump have both said there was no pressure on the call;
  • The Ukrainian government was not aware of a hold on U.S. security assistance at the time of the July 25 call; and
  • President Trump met with President Zelensky and U.S. security assistance flowed to Ukraine in September 2019 both of which occurred without Ukraine investigating President Trump's political rivals."

https://www.axios.com/republicans-impeachment-defense-memo-b4f6eeeb-6dab-49ed-a8d2-48eb736cfd8f.html
[url=https://www.axios.com/republicans-impeachment-defense-memo-b4f6eeeb-6dab-49ed-a8d2-48eb736cfd8f.html][/url]
BearForce2
blungld said:

BearForce2 said:

You add nothing to any of these threads. You actually voice no position or listen to any facts or responses. You are simply a troll. Would you please consider unsubscribing and not posting anymore in any of your various identities? Thank you.
hey blungld, give me a c! you can read the transcript of the call here:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Unclassified09.2019.pdf

BearChemist
Hearing starts at 10am EST. Don't let Trump and his troll army distract you from the actual facts.
concordtom
blungld said:

BearForce2 said:

Actually, I disagree.
I think he adds quite a bit to the political discussion, and I learn a lot from his posts.
For instance, I become more and more convinced that the GOP truly has gone mad!
concordtom
I was looking for Jack Nicholson announcing

"IT'S SHOW TIME"

but found this one instead.
It works just the same

concordtom

B.A. Bearacus
Recap so far from T's ministry of information:

concordtom
B.A. Bearacus said:

I'm not very impressed with him to this point.
The guy who did Lewindowsky was had a stronger voice and presence. Made his points more directly.

Taylor himself has that presence and is a stud.

concordtom
I was thinking that the GOP will try to attack Taylor by suggesting he infused his own ideas too much into how the US-Ukraine relationship should go, turning into being an advisor to Ukraine about doing the CNN interview, for instance, rather than simply taking orders from the President and fulfilling them. He acted against the will of the President and became a free-lance operator, they will argue to try and discredit him. They will say that he diminished the President, in this regard, by going against the President's message.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.