The Official Impeach tRump Thread

128,242 Views | 1639 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by bearister
sycasey
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearForce2 said:

bearister said:

BearForce2 said:

" What is required for removal of the president? A demonstration of presidential commission of high crimes and misdemeanors, of which in Trump's case the evidence is ample and uncontradicted." Judge Napolitano, Chief Legal Analyst for Fox News, Official Propaganda Arm of the Republican Party.
This applies to 90% of all politicians in DC, Republicans and Democrats, Schiff included.
So what did Schiff do that you consider on par with Trump's conduct?
AunBear89
Oh gee, it's another bunch of dumb memes from an even dumber source. Keep at it kiddo; maybe some day you will learn how to actually string words into simple sentences like a grown up. Until then, keep posting your cool pictures.

IOIYAR
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
okaydo

BearForce2
sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

bearister said:

BearForce2 said:

" What is required for removal of the president? A demonstration of presidential commission of high crimes and misdemeanors, of which in Trump's case the evidence is ample and uncontradicted." Judge Napolitano, Chief Legal Analyst for Fox News, Official Propaganda Arm of the Republican Party.
This applies to 90% of all politicians in DC, Republicans and Democrats, Schiff included.
Obviously Schiff isn't POTUS but if lying is lying then you can google Schiff's misconduct.

sycasey
BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

bearister said:

BearForce2 said:

Obviously Schiff isn't POTUS but if lying is lying then you can google Schiff's misconduct.
If you think "lying" is the only issue here then I understand your confusion.
NYCGOBEARS
sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

bearister said:

BearForce2 said:

If you think "lying" is the only issue here then I understand your collusion.
Fify
oski003
Did BF2 collude with the Russians, Trump, nazis, or all three? Or are they one and the same?
NYCGOBEARS
oski003 said:

Did BF2 collude with the Russians, Trump, nazis, or all three? Or are they one and the same?

I generously assume goodness on his part.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke

BearForce2
The circus is partisan, 2 hour rant about nothing. Ratings are low, not sure if the other half of the country cares.
BearForce2
sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

bearister said:

BearForce2 said:

Treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors yes, the Democrats obviously have a different interpretation while they're mostly all guilty of the same sh*t. That's why he go so emotional, feelings have to go somewhere when so much guilt is suppressed.
sycasey
BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

bearister said:

BearForce2 said:

Treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors yes, the Democrats obviously have a different interpretation while they're mostly all guilty of the same sh*t. That's why he go so emotional, feelings have to go somewhere when so much guilt is suppressed.

When did Schiff do treason or bribery?

I know when Trump did it.
kelly09
B.A. Bearacus said:

Lindsay leaves the room shortly before video of him is played. I guess he just needed to go to the bathroom.

BearChemist
kelly09 said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

Lindsay leaves the room shortly before video of him is played. I guess he just needed to go to the bathroom.

Another brilliant attempt!
kelly09
B.A. Bearacus
When arriving at the "How long do you want to ignore this user?" prompt, I would recommend selecting permanently.
dajo9
B.A. Bearacus said:

When arriving at the "How long do you want to ignore this user?" prompt, I would recommend selecting permanently.

Done
AunBear89
Funny, isn't it? That's really all you've got in response to his well stated and thoroughly supported arguments for impeachment. Result to name calling and insults about appearance. Trump humpers like you can always be counted on to emulate your cult leader.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
bearister
kelly09 said:

I tried cases for 36 years and I can tell you that the man d@ickheads like you call "Pencil neck," I and my other experienced trial lawyer buddies call "brilliant." Don't be sucked in by tRump and his childish tweets that contain marked up cartoonish depictions of Congressman Schiff. tRump doesn't do that because he is emotionally immature and not very bright (both of which apply to him), he does it because he knows his base is moronic and they lap it up like chicken grease. He is basically patronizing them but at least he isn't insulting their intelligence. My guess is you are a lot smarter than that.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
oski003
bearister said:

kelly09 said:

I tried cases for 36 years and I can tell you that the man d@ickheads like you call "Pencil neck," me and my other experienced trial lawyer buddies call "brilliant." Don't be sucked in by tRump and his childish tweets that contain marked up cartoonish depictions of Congressman Schiff. tRump doesn't do that because he is emotionally immature and not very bright (both of which apply to him), he does it because he knows his base is moronic and they lap it up like chicken grease. My guess is you are a lot smarter than that.

Fine. He has a losing case and is doing the best he can.
calpoly
oski003 said:

bearister said:

kelly09 said:

I tried cases for 36 years and I can tell you that the man d@ickheads like you call "Pencil neck," me and my other experienced trial lawyer buddies call "brilliant." Don't be sucked in by tRump and his childish tweets that contain marked up cartoonish depictions of Congressman Schiff. tRump doesn't do that because he is emotionally immature and not very bright (both of which apply to him), he does it because he knows his base is moronic and they lap it up like chicken grease. My guess is you are a lot smarter than that.

Fine. He has a losing case and is doing the best he can.
Schiff has made an excellent case. The problem is that the jury (gop) is corrupt.
bearister
We disagree, oskie003. I would respect your position if you acknowledged that tRump has acted in a consistent manner his entire life: he is unethical, immoral (or amoral at best), a fraud, a liar, and the compelling factor in all of his decisions is how it will benefit his own best interests.....but that you are willing to overlook this because you favor his political agenda.

For some reason it goes against human nature to admit that you are supporting a bad human being because he is carrying out your wishes. It feels better to rationalize and pretend to believe that he really is not that bad of a guy, it is actually his detractors that are evil.
kelly09
B.A. Bearacus said:

Sorry about the pics. You guys have posted many memes and insulting pictures. I guess that's ok. Well, the fact is that you are hypocrites. I don't care how brilliant Bearister says he is, I find both Schiff and Nadler despicable. This whole proceeding is a sh^t show.
The bad new is that a year from now DJT will still be president. Cheer up, you will have this OT board to vent on.Its gonna be really great!.
bearister
kelly09 said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

Sorry about the pics. You guys have posted many memes and insulting pictures. I guess that's ok. Well, the fact is that you are hypocrites. I don't care how brilliant Bearister says he is, I find both Schiff and Nadler despicable. This whole proceeding is a sh^t show.
The bad new is that a year from now DJT will still be president. Cheer up, you will have this OT board to vent on.Its gonna be really great!.

Well both Bill Maher and I agree with you. One way or the other, tRump ain't leaving. As much as he disrespects them, I think there are enough ignorant, fearful and hateful people in the modern military, at all levels, that they would back a tRump coup. The only thing we have going for us is that tRump is 75 lbs overweight, has trouble breathing and is in horrible physical condition. In other words, he shouldn't buy any green bananas.

blungld
kelly09 said:

...I find both Schiff and Nadler despicable...
This just boggles my mind.

For whatever poor reason I can at least understand if you disagreed with his argument, but he is despicable??? He is despicable but Trump and his group who are breaking laws and lying about them and tearing apart the fabric of the country are good and right--not despicable?

I just don't even know where to start with that or how to ask a question that can unlock your heart, brain, and truth.

You honestly do not see an ethical and well-reasoned person in Schiff who is exactly what we should all hope for in our public servants? Where does this country go if you hate this man just because he is on the other team? He should be admired and praised. He will go down in history as a patriot and the hero of these proceedings.
sycasey
blungld said:

kelly09 said:

...I find both Schiff and Nadler despicable...
This just boggles my mind.

For whatever poor reason I can at least understand if you disagreed with his argument, but he is despicable??? He is despicable but Trump and his group who are breaking laws and lying about them and tearing apart the fabric of the country are good and right--not despicable?

I just don't even know where to start with that or how to ask a question that can unlock your heart, brain, and truth.

You honestly do not see an ethical and well-reasoned person in Schiff who is exactly what we should all hope for in our public servants? Where does this country go if you hate this man just because he is on the other team? He should be admired and praised. He will go down in history as a patriot and the hero of these proceedings.

Yes, but sometimes his eyes open really wide, you see.
Yogi14
bearister said:

kelly09 said:

I tried cases for 36 years and I can tell you that the man d@ickheads like you call "Pencil neck," me and my other experienced trial lawyer buddies call "brilliant." Don't be sucked in by tRump and his childish tweets that contain marked up cartoonish depictions of Congressman Schiff. tRump doesn't do that because he is emotionally immature and not very bright (both of which apply to him), he does it because he knows his base is moronic and they lap it up like chicken grease. He is basically patronizing them but at least he isn't insulting their intelligence. My guess is you are a lot smarter than that.
He's not
Yogi14
kelly09 said:

I look forward to your tears in a year
bearister
"Utah Sen. Mitt Romney (R) said Saturday that it is "very likely" he will be in favor of calling witnesses in the Senate impeachment trial against President Trump." The Hill
prospeCt
good news for a change, spring thaw

b'ster, good show this week
https://www.terrapincrossroads.net/calendar

bearister
prospeCt, thanks for your post:
1. I got into Leon Russell watching a PBS special in 1971 called Full Circle featuring Leon Russell and friends. Several of the videos are on YouTube. One is below. Claudia Lennear (featured in 20 Feet from Stardom) is the hot back up singer. She was an Ike and Tina Turner Ikette;

2. Great bit on Duane. I saw A's pitcher A.J. Puk on TV today and thought, he looks like he belongs in the Allman Brothers Band.

3. Thanks for event calendar.
sonofabear51
Great Leon Russell video. TY He was my first concert, 1975. 1st and only time unfortunately. He was a treasure. Firefall and Sons of Champlin opened the show. 1975, I think, Concord Pavilion. Leon was with Mary at the time, with black & white pianos. It was an amazing show. We saw Firefall about 1-2 years ago, and they are still a great show.
Start Slowly and taper off
okaydo
For those of you who know who this guy is, maaannnn..

bearister
sonofabear51 said:

Great Leon Russell video. TY He was my first concert, 1975. 1st and only time unfortunately. He was a treasure. Firefall and Sons of Champlin opened the show. 1975, I think, Concord Pavilion. Leon was with Mary at the time, with black & white pianos. It was an amazing show. We saw Firefall about 1-2 years ago, and they are still a great show.

Always loved this song. Such a great hook:

Firefall - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firefall
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firefall
prospeCt
https://www.kosu.org/post/middle-america-dawn-outlaw-country

https://www.theguardian.com/music/video/2012/oct/07/bb-king-life-of-riley-leon-russell-video

https://lesblank.com/films/a-poem-is-a-naked-person-19742015/

Yogi14
okaydo said:

For those of you who know who this guy is, maaannnn..

Just cause you killed a terrorist doesn't mean you're not an idiot

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.