The Official Impeach tRump Thread

130,094 Views | 1639 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by bearister
dajo9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Unit2Sucks said:

Just wait until bearlyamazing shows up to magasplain all of this to us. It's going to be Hillary's or Obama's fault.

Lev is a deep state Obama plant
Yogi14
Unit2Sucks said:

Just wait until bearlyamazing shows up to magasplain all of this to us. It's going to be Hillary's or Obama's fault.
bearlyamazing has been MIA ever since BrunoBear pointed out to him that his gotcha video on Obama wasn't a gotcha video at all. He's not been missed.
sycasey
Professor Turgeson Bear said:

Unit2Sucks said:

bearlyamazing has been MIA ever since BrunoBear pointed out to him that his gotcha video on Obama wasn't a gotcha video at all. He's not been missed.

I'm sure he'll be back with more of the same rants soon.
bearister

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Unit2Sucks
People joked about Trump being a third-rate mafia boss, but the deeper you dig the more accurate it seems. Working with people like Rudy G, Lev Parnas and this Hyde character should be embarrassing to all Republicans. They make Michael Avenatti look like Atticus Finch.
B.A. Bearacus
bearister
The formality, ritual and historical significance of the swearing in ceremony of Chief Justice Roberts for the impeachment and the signing of the book for impeachment by the Senate warms the cockles and mussels, alive, alive, oh. I bet tRump is getting an injection of "vitamins" from a Dr. Feelgood as he watches.

Blueblood
B.A. Bearacus
One thing we can all agree on: T is definitely lying.

And that he's a very psychologically fragile man.

Unit2Sucks
B.A. Bearacus said:

One thing we can all agree on: T is definitely lying.

I think there are two kinds of people defending Trump at this point: (1) people who know he is lying and don't care because they believe the ends justify the means and (2) idiots.

I don't believe that everyone who voted for Trump is an idiot, but at this point I don't believe anyone who says Trump is being truthful and was trying to stamp out corruption in the Ukraine and not just going after a political opponent. There is literally no credible evidence backing him up and every few days more evidence is uncovered which confirms what everyone who isn't an idiot knows.
bearister
"At an engrossment ceremony, Speaker Pelosi gives souvenir pens to top House Democrats after she signed the resolution to transmit two articles of impeachment against President Donald Trump for abuse of power and obstruction of Congress to the Senate for trial." Axios

We need to get our hands on a couple of these so we can auction them off on BI with the proceeds going towards a defense fund for our BI Alt Right brothers currently serving time outs for becoming unhinged.

bearister

B.A. Bearacus
bearister
New entry. Even the Bible Thumper gets his beak dirty:

sycasey
Now that Alan Dershowitz is part of Trump's legal team, maybe we can stop referring to him as some impartial arbiter of the law?

Anarchistbear
Good ratings move by Trump. Nobody is going to watch Schiff and Nadler. Dershowitz will be appointment tv.
BearNIt
bearister said:

How are you going to say you don't know this person when you have taken multiple pictures with him over an extended period of time at multiple events with your personal attorney, Vice President, and the House Minority Leader? You either have ****ty Secret Service protection or you are lying.
bearister
When Lev's cell phone photo album comes out in coffee table book format, I'm all in. I want signed photos of the ones with Beauregard and the good general.

Lev Parnas photos reveal his extraordinary access to Trump's family

https://mol.im/a/7901529
Hei Bei
bearister said:

When Lev's cell phone photo album comes out in coffee table book format, I'm all in. I want signed photos of the ones with Beauregard and the good general.

Gotta love a stool pigeon
Cave Bear
sycasey said:

Now that Alan Dershowitz is part of Trump's legal team, maybe we can stop referring to him as some impartial arbiter of the law?

Seconded. Dershowitz is a snake, and not just because he's a Trump supporter or accused sex abuser. This scumbag has been a malign influence on this nation for decades. If there are silver linings in the disgusting Epstein saga, one of them must be the public being made to see Dershowitz in his natural habitat: immersed in a bath of slime with his fellow scumbags.
bearister
Texts show Lev Parnas' extensive communications with Nunes aide

https://mol.im/a/7901647

bearister
Latest photo, Pam Bondi, tRump lawyer:

Trump lawyers attack House impeachment as 'brazen and unlawful' effort to overturn 2016 results | TheHill

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/478942-trump-lawyers-attack-house-impeachment-as-brazen-and-unlawful-effort
https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/homenews/administration/478942-trump-lawyers-attack-house-impeachment-as-brazen-and-unlawful-effort%3famp

In keeping with the norms and conventions of criminal defense, tRump's Dream Team is following the axiom that the best defense is a good offense. This convinces me more than ever that if tRump, by some remote chance, fails to win in 2020, he isn't leaving. Billy Barr will lead the charge to invalidate the election results as a Deep State fraud.
dajo9
Hei Bei said:

bearister said:

You trying to tell us illegal activity took place?
Hei Bei
dajo9 said:

Hei Bei said:

bearister said:

I think he told us that
dajo9
Hei Bei said:

dajo9 said:

Hei Bei said:

bearister said:

I think he told us that

And your beef is with the messenger, not the criminal in the White House?
Unit2Sucks
bearister said:

Trump lawyers attack House impeachment as 'brazen and unlawful' effort to overturn 2016 results | TheHill

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/478942-trump-lawyers-attack-house-impeachment-as-brazen-and-unlawful-effort

If there is a better way to criticize Trump's Ukraine misconduct than "a dangerous attack on the right of the American people to freely choose their president," I haven't heard it.

The fact that the White House is using this line to attack impeachment is projection at its finest and I hope that the house managers don't miss this opportunity to point out that everyone is in agreement that a free and fair election, devoid of foul play, is what we should all want.
dajo9
Unit2Sucks said:

bearister said:

If there is a better way to criticize Trump's Ukraine misconduct than "a dangerous attack on the right of the American people to freely choose their president," I haven't heard it.

The fact that the White House is using this line to attack impeachment is projection at its finest and I hope that the house managers don't miss this opportunity to point out that everyone is in agreement that a free and fair election, devoid of foul play, is what we should all want.

Weird, because the American people voted for Hillary in 2016
Hei Bei
dajo9 said:

Hei Bei said:

dajo9 said:

Hei Bei said:

bearister said:

I think he told us that
Or maybe you're just not very bright and reading something into my reply that wasn't there
dajo9
Hei Bei said:

dajo9 said:

Hei Bei said:

dajo9 said:

Hei Bei said:

bearister said:

I think he told us that
Or maybe you're just not very bright and reading something into my reply that wasn't there

Sure. Stool pigeon. How could I read something into that?
bearister
I'm glad that Alan Dershowitz is staying true to his Code of Honor which mandates that he never represents anyone that is actually innocent:

"Dershowitz ...has represented a series of celebrity clients, including Mike Tyson, Patty Hearst, and Jim Bakker. His most notable cases included the successful appeal of Claus von Blow's 1982 conviction for the attempted murder of his wife, Sunny, and the 1995 O. J. Simpson murder trial...." Wikipedia

Latest photo entries:

Lev was not only knee deep in tRumps....

https://twitter.com/SethAbramson/status/1218730145403559937/photo/1

...but also in Bible Thumpers..

https://twitter.com/SethAbramson/status/1218740243224023040/photo/1

No one has been that omnipresent since Leonard Zelig.

BearChemist
bearister

Unit2Sucks
The funniest thing about trying to call witnesses to testify against Trump is Trump lawyers attacking their credibility.

How does it make his defenders feel to know that he only associates with people who do not have enough credibility to serve as witnesses?
Cave Bear
Unit2Sucks said:

The funniest thing about trying to call witnesses to testify against Trump is Trump lawyers attacking their credibility.

How does it make his defenders feel to know that he only associates with people who do not have enough credibility to serve as witnesses?
I've never seen any group of people do unintentional irony as well as American right-wingers. A related pice de rsistance was their credibility offensive against Michael Cohen, whose integrity they quite correctly identified as sorely lacking while ignoring the fact that Trump kept him as his attorney, adviser and attack dog for over 12 years.

Why is it that so many Trump associates score so low on the integrity meter? It's a mystery to "conservatives" and no one else.
bearister

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.