The Official Impeach tRump Thread

126,508 Views | 1639 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by bearister
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
calbear93 said:

Did you hear about the gymnastic stripper that had a large W tattooed on each cheek? When she bent over she spelled WoW. When she did a handstand it spelled MoM....and when she did a cartwheel it spelled WoW MoM, WoW MoM
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
calbear93
Another Bear said:

calbear93 said:

Another Bear said:

OBear073akaSMFan said:

These kind of content that threaten our democracy should be banned by youtube. For god's sake I just have been temporarily banned by twitter for advising the president for the good of the country he should put a bullet in his head. As a narcissist he would get the people coming out to celebrate in the streets..just like Bin Laden!
I imagine after Trump is done and the Dems get control, they will pass legislation that limits social media use by the POTUS, congress and political operatives, especially twitter. There's been mention social media, twitter in particular, should become a public utility and regulated, for this very reason...and many more.
Why not just fully embrace the censorship embraced by extreme left countries like China and North Korea? You are almost there in your thinking. Just take the final step.

I would almost prefer anarchy over your type of bolshevik behavior control.
Okay good to know...you're a COMMIE.

p.s. there use to be the fairness doctrine and equal time rule, regulations are not the same as censorship but hey you're from the party that support a guy who lies 10x a day and 12,000 times over his term so far.

Me, I prefer HONEST people and honest answers...both required for democracy to work. Of course conservatives and the GOP are not honest or into democracy.

So like I said...YOU'RE A COMMIE AND SO IS THE GOP.
Wow, what a thoughtful posts. Almost sounds presidential.
GBear4Life
sycasey said:

calbear93 said:

GBear4Life said:

OBear073akaSMFan said:

These kind of content that threaten our democracy should be banned by youtube. For god's sake I just have been temporarily banned by twitter for advising the president for the good of the country he should put a bullet in his head. As a narcissist he would get the people coming out to celebrate in the streets..just like Bin Laden!

Exactly.

Just when I get creeped out by the idiots on the right, I read something like that and realize how creepy the idiots on the left are.
Yeah, the only difference is that an idiot on the left who said things like that couldn't win the presidential nomination.
Huh? We were referencing a poster's comments, not a political person's comments.
sycasey
GBear4Life said:

sycasey said:

calbear93 said:

GBear4Life said:

OBear073akaSMFan said:

Exactly.

Just when I get creeped out by the idiots on the right, I read something like that and realize how creepy the idiots on the left are.
Yeah, the only difference is that an idiot on the left who said things like that couldn't win the presidential nomination.
Huh? We were referencing a poster's comments, not a political person's comments.
Yes, but the practical effect of random comments like that is how much they can actually bubble up to the top. I'm saying that on the left the crazy ones generally don't.
dajo9
calbear93 said:

Another Bear said:

OBear073akaSMFan said:

I imagine after Trump is done and the Dems get control, they will pass legislation that limits social media use by the POTUS, congress and political operatives, especially twitter. There's been mention social media, twitter in particular, should become a public utility and regulated, for this very reason...and many more.
Why not just fully embrace the censorship embraced by extreme left countries like China and North Korea? You are almost there in your thinking. Just take the final step.

China and North Korea are no more far left than they are far right. I know they call themselves communist but they are in that extreme where far right fascism and far left communism meld into one. China, in particular, more emulates a far right fascist country in which businesses dominate subject to the direction of the authoritarian ruler.
American Vermin
calbear93
sycasey said:

calbear93 said:

GBear4Life said:

OBear073akaSMFan said:

Exactly.

Winning with idiots on the left who thought Clinton was worse than Trump and by those in the Rust Belt who had been neglected by the Democratic candidate.

Those on the far right and those on the far left are not going to change their viewpoints.

Falsely believing that Trump won because majority of the country is racists will only lead to more failure.

Trust me, I have no love for Trump and, if you read my post before the election, I was more supportive of Clinton than Trump. Having said that, the election was not won because people bought into Trump's brand of crazy.
GBear4Life
sycasey said:

Yes, but the practical effect of random comments like that is how much they can actually bubble up to the top. I'm saying that on the left the crazy ones generally don't.
Not that it matters, but I'm not sure any political candidate could get elected talking about wanting certain people to shoot themselves in the face
Another Bear
calbear93 said:

Another Bear said:

calbear93 said:

Another Bear said:

OBear073akaSMFan said:

p.s. there use to be the fairness doctrine and equal time rule, regulations are not the same as censorship but hey you're from the party that support a guy who lies 10x a day and 12,000 times over his term so far.

Me, I prefer HONEST people and honest answers...both required for democracy to work. Of course conservatives and the GOP are not honest or into democracy.

Irony has no bounds with conservatives. You dimwits never give a straight answer for anything and support a LIAR and that's all you got? Y'all have gone FULL r'tard.
sycasey
GBear4Life said:

sycasey said:

Not that it matters, but I'm not sure any political candidate could get elected talking about wanting certain people to shoot themselves in the face

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump-on-traitor-bergdahl-in-the-old-days-deserters-were-shot

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/01/23/trump_i_could_stand_in_the_middle_of_fifth_avenue_and_shoot_somebody_and_i_wouldnt_lose_any_voters.html

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-suggested-shooting-migrants-in-legs-to-slow-them-down-nyt
sycasey
calbear93 said:

Having said that, the election was not won because people bought into Trump's brand of crazy.
I'm not saying it was. I am saying that it didn't disqualify him in the Republican primary. In a Democratic primary it would.
Another Bear
Hey just wanted to stop and pause from the word of wars with out conservative friends... TRUMP IS GETTING IMPEACHED and the GOP is going down with it.

Have a nice day!

GBear4Life
the tribal partisanship here rivals talk radio
Anarchistbear
It's less intelligent than talk radio
calbear93
dajo9 said:

calbear93 said:

Another Bear said:

OBear073akaSMFan said:

China and North Korea are no more far left than they are far right. I know they call themselves communist but they are in that extreme where far right fascism and far left communism meld into one. China, in particular, more emulates a far right fascist country in which businesses dominate subject to the direction of the authoritarian ruler.
Fascism is not an economic philosophy. China is more Bolshevik than they are fascist. Nazi Germany and Mussolini Italy were Fascists.

Censorship and authoritarians control is not limited to the right or the left. Libertarians, who share the same economic philosophy, would not want censorship. Likewise, anarchists who share economic philosophy with bolsheviks would not be in favor of censorship.

calbear93
Another Bear said:

Hey just wanted to stop and pause from the word of wars with out conservative friends... TRUMP IS GETTING IMPEACHED and the GOP is going down with it.

Have a nice day!

Good. Congratulations on your influence on getting this done. All your hard work paid off. The hours you spent here was all worth it. You may not have any friends or companionship, but you are making a big difference in the world.
calbear93
sycasey said:

calbear93 said:

Having said that, the election was not won because people bought into Trump's brand of crazy.
I'm not saying it was. I am saying that it didn't disqualify him in the Republican primary. In a Democratic primary it would.
You don't think Sanders is crazy?
calbear93
Another Bear said:

calbear93 said:

Another Bear said:

calbear93 said:

Another Bear said:

OBear073akaSMFan said:

Irony has no bounds with conservatives. You dimwits never give a straight answer for anything and support a LIAR and that's all you got? Y'all have gone FULL r'tard
Wow, how progressive of you. Tell us again how more compassionate and dignified you are. We all are truly impressed with your level of persuasion. Just a bit disappointed that you didn't use some sexual orientation or female organ as an insult to us for not being progressive. You are a credit to the left.
sycasey
calbear93 said:

sycasey said:

calbear93 said:

Not like Trump, no. He has relatively far-left ideas (for an American politician) but he doesn't carry on with outright falsehoods and conspiracy theories like Trump does.

And I don't believe he ever suggested he could shoot a guy in the middle of Fifth Avenue, etc.
Another Bear
calbear93 said:

Another Bear said:

Have a nice day!

Good. Congratulations on your influence on getting this done. All your hard work paid off. The hours you spent here was all worth it. You may not have any friends or companionship, but you are making a big difference in the world.
Oh don't be a complete dumbshtt...this is all on Trump and the GOP for sitting on their hands and dicks, while watching Trump suck off Putin. Y'all didn't suck off Putin but your noses are brown from butt sniffing Trump.

Have a nice day!
GBear4Life
sycasey said:

calbear93 said:

sycasey said:

calbear93 said:

Not like Trump, no. He has relatively far-left ideas (for an American politician) but he doesn't carry on with outright falsehoods and conspiracy theories like Trump does.

And I don't believe he ever suggested he could shoot a guy in the middle of Fifth Avenue, etc.
Of all the ridiculous things he's said, that's not one of them. He made an analogy, albeit an odd one for a political figure, about his electoral popularity -- and their blind loyalty to him. If I say I'd rather slit my wrists than go to my in-laws, all I'm saying is I dread going to my in-laws. Nobody would accuse me of being suicidal.
Another Bear
calbear93 said:

Another Bear said:

calbear93 said:

Another Bear said:

calbear93 said:

Another Bear said:

OBear073akaSMFan said:

Irony has no bounds with conservatives. You dimwits never give a straight answer for anything and support a LIAR and that's all you got? Y'all have gone FULL r'tard
Wow, how progressive of you. Tell us again how more compassionate and dignified you are. We all are truly impressed with your level of persuasion. Just a bit disappointed that you didn't use some sexual orientation or female organ as an insult to us for not being progressive. You are a credit to the left.
HAHAHA...I'm just pulling a Trump...AND I got you to look and respond. I own the news cycle betoches...because Trump doesn't!

So you want me to call you a fallopian tube? Like, Fallopian93?

Have a nice day!
chazzed
Right, but youre not the leader of the (formely) free world.
GBear4Life
chazzed said:

Right, but youre not the leader of the (formely) free world.
I think that Trump comment, and the reaction to it, falls under the theoretical 99.7% rule I laid out in the Beto thread.
prospeCt

dajo9
calbear93 said:

dajo9 said:

calbear93 said:

Another Bear said:

OBear073akaSMFan said:

Fascism is not an economic philosophy. China is more Bolshevik than they are fascist. Nazi Germany and Mussolini Italy were Fascists.

Censorship and authoritarians control is not limited to the right or the left. Libertarians, who share the same economic philosophy, would not want censorship. Likewise, anarchists who share economic philosophy with bolsheviks would not be in favor of censorship.

Fascism is not an economic philosophy but fascist countries have always empowered establishment businesses so long as they toe the political line (Trump does this). Fascist countries have always politicized law enforcement (Trump does this) and fascist countries have always scapegoated minorities and the disenfranchised (Trump does this). China is 100% a fascist country. Trump is a wannabe fascist but he is making progress on his goals.
American Vermin
sycasey
GBear4Life said:

sycasey said:

calbear93 said:

sycasey said:

calbear93 said:

Of all the ridiculous things he's said, that's not one of them. He made an analogy, albeit an odd one for a political figure, about his electoral popularity -- and their blind loyalty to him. If I say I'd rather slit my wrists than go to my in-laws, all I'm saying is I dread going to my in-laws. Nobody would accuse me of being suicidal.
I'm not arguing about what he MEANT. I'm saying he SAID that he could shoot a guy and his candidacy was fine. I would argue that if a Democratic candidate said something like that (or one of the many other things he said) they would lose the nomination, period. The GOP electorate seems to have a higher tolerance for the crazy.
GBear4Life
dajo9 said:

Fascism is not an economic philosophy but fascist countries have always empowered establishment businesses so long as they toe the political line (lol). Fascist countries have always politicized law enforcement (The Left media does this, so 80% of media) and fascist countries have always scapegoated minorities and the disenfranchised (No he doesn't do this). China is 100% a fascist country. Trump is a wannabe fascist but he is making progress on his goals (just being hyperbolic to amuse myself).
FIFY
GBear4Life
sycasey said:

I'm not arguing about what he MEANT. I'm saying he SAID that he could shoot a guy and his candidacy was fine. I would argue that if a Democratic candidate said something like that (or one of the many other things he said) they would lose the nomination, period. The GOP electorate seems to have a higher tolerance for the crazy.
If that's not what he meant, it's not crazy (maybe a poor phrase in the context of presidential politics).

I understand the overall point you're making, though. I just don't totally agree with it. It's easier to see the other side as more crazy then the side you're on, naturally. Are the crazy Righties crazier than crazy Lefties? Possibly. Bear93's point is more relevant IMO in that the crazies on both side won't change and are harmful to everybody. Then we can get into what constitutes "crazy"...
sycasey
GBear4Life said:

I understand the overall point you're making, though. I just don't totally agree with it. It's easier to see the other side as more crazy then the side you're on, naturally. Are the crazy Righties crazier than crazy Lefties? Possibly. Bear93's point is more relevant IMO in that the crazies on both side won't change and are harmful to everybody. Then we can get into what constitutes "crazy"...
I think there will always be crazies on the fringes of any large political party like we have in the U.S. Not much you can do about that.

I do worry if the such fringe craziness actually becomes the standard of the party itself, and that is what I see in Trump. You don't have to agree with my standard, but I don't think I'm applying a double standard in this case.
GBear4Life
sycasey said:

GBear4Life said:

I think there will always be crazies on the fringes of any large political party like we have in the U.S. Not much you can do about that.

I do worry if the such fringe craziness actually becomes the standard of the party itself, and that is what I see in Trump. You don't have to agree with my standard, but I don't think I'm applying a double standard in this case.
I think this comes back to the point where I don't think it's reasonable to assert that the "fringe" is becoming the standard because of their election of Trump. Roughly 1/3rd of the country votes Republican every election.
Yogi14
calbear93 said:

sycasey said:

calbear93 said:

I'm unaware of him ever having committed crimes or lying on a daily basis. There has to be more of a basis for calling someone crazy than "I don't like his policies."
sycasey
GBear4Life said:

sycasey said:

GBear4Life said:

I think this comes back to the point where I don't think it's reasonable to assert that the "fringe" is becoming the standard because of their election of Trump. Roughly 1/3rd of the country votes Republican every election.

It's possible this is just a blip. But for now the data point is that Donald Trump is the head of a major party, and it ain't the left-wing one.

I also see a Trump as a culmination of a lot of nonsense that has been driving Republican politics for decades now, like Birtherism and Tea Party protests and so forth. Could such a lapse of sanity happen to Democrats? Possibly! But it's not here yet. (Electing someone like Warren would not qualify either. She's been espousing basic mainstream liberal ideas for some time now.)
Another Bear
Professor Turgeson Bear said:

calbear93 said:

sycasey said:

calbear93 said:

I'm unaware of him ever having committed crimes or lying on a daily basis. There has to be more of a basis for calling someone crazy than "I don't like his policies."
What do you make of Bernie's heart attack?
GBear4Life
sycasey said:

I also see a Trump as a culmination of a lot of nonsense that has been driving Republican politics for decades now, like Birtherism and Tea Party protests and so forth.
Again, I think you're ascribing a crazy comment from Trump to conservatives generally. And the Tea Party protests were crazy? They were based on a rejection of government spending and taxation, i.e. balanced budgets. It was actually a fringe movement, because what the Republican party wants is to cut taxes without spending cuts, i.e. no balanced budget.

Quote:

Could such a lapse of sanity happen to Democrats? Possibly! But it's not here yet. (Electing someone like Warren would not qualify either. She's been espousing basic mainstream liberal ideas for some time now.)
I don't think any of the candidates are "crazy" (this is a terrible, vague word to use in these discussions).

Also, that something is "mainstream" within a particular group does not exonerate it from the metrics of crazy. But I agree, I don't think Warren is "crazy" and her views, while not mainstream with Democrats, are more in line with the broader economically liberal base.
Yogi14
Another Bear said:

Professor Turgeson Bear said:

calbear93 said:

sycasey said:

calbear93 said:

What do you make of Bernie's heart attack?
I'm sorry, you must have confused me with someone who gives a flying **** about you.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.