The Official Impeach tRump Thread

127,588 Views | 1639 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by bearister
calbearinamaze
How long do you want to ignore this user?
concordtom said:

Quote:

[url=https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/11/white-house-emails-ukraine-aid][/url]

Where is the Trump-Bribery Server?????

https://theculturetrip.com/north-america/usa/new-york/articles/history-grants-tomb/
concordtom
If I had ever heard or read anything about WHERE Grant's Tomb was, or what it looked like, I had forgotten. Thanks.

Trump's tomb should be an underground catacomb, or just blast him off into space. He's the kind of guy who wants to go where no man has gone before.

BearNIt
The Idiot in Chief gave an interview to Bill O'Reilly and said "he doesn't know what Giuliani was doing in Europe. Giuliani says he has insurance. How long before Rudy is singing for his freedom with the Feds as he rolls over like a newborn puppy?
bearister
White House budget lawyer quit over Ukraine aid concerns, says witness

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/nov/26/trump-impeachment-inquiry-budget-office-lawyer-resigned-ukraine?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
concordtom
bearister said:

White House budget lawyer quit over Ukraine aid concerns, says witness

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/nov/26/trump-impeachment-inquiry-budget-office-lawyer-resigned-ukraine?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

There is soooo much caca on this WH. It's just crazy. Anyone else would have imploded long ago.
bearister

tRump will be lucky if a couple of those "warriors" don't end up good for a couple of murders stateside down the road.
B.A. Bearacus
bearister
" Impeachment playlists have become a thing among both Democratic and Republican House staffers "a soundtrack to a very chaotic time," as one aide put it. A source provided these two sneak peeks at staffers' Spotify secrets:

Democratic list, "Impeachment Season":

"Do Me a Favour" (Arctic Monkeys)
"Shut It Down" (Neil Young with Crazy Horse)
"Hanging on the Telephone" (Blondie)
"Chain of Fools" (Aretha Franklin)
"Russian Roulette" (Rihanna)
"Lawyers, Guns and Money" (Warren Zevon)

Republican list, "High Crimes":

"Atlantic City" (Bruce Springsteen: "Last night I met this guy and I'm gonna do a little favor for him")
"Jumpin' Jack Flash" (Rolling Stones: A line from this song inspired the FBI's code name for the counterintelligence investigation of the Trump campaign, Crossfire Hurricane.)
"Idiot Wind" (Bob Dylan: "Someone's got it in for me, they're planting stories in the press.")
"It's Hard to Be a Saint in the City" (Springsteen)
"Friend of the Devil" (Grateful Dead)
"Hail to the Chief". Axios
bearister

calbearinamaze
Did you just make this s**t up and/or was B.A. waay ahead by starting the Music thread.... whatever, I am in awe.

concordtom
bearister said:

" Impeachment playlists have become a thing among both Democratic and Republican House staffers "a soundtrack to a very chaotic time," as one aide put it. A source provided these two sneak peeks at staffers' Spotify secrets:

Democratic list, "Impeachment Season":

"Do Me a Favour" (Arctic Monkeys)
"Shut It Down" (Neil Young with Crazy Horse)
"Hanging on the Telephone" (Blondie)
"Chain of Fools" (Aretha Franklin)
"Russian Roulette" (Rihanna)
"Lawyers, Guns and Money" (Warren Zevon)

Republican list, "High Crimes":

"Atlantic City" (Bruce Springsteen: "Last night I met this guy and I'm gonna do a little favor for him")
"Jumpin' Jack Flash" (Rolling Stones: A line from this song inspired the FBI's code name for the counterintelligence investigation of the Trump campaign, Crossfire Hurricane.)
"Idiot Wind" (Bob Dylan: "Someone's got it in for me, they're planting stories in the press.")
"It's Hard to Be a Saint in the City" (Springsteen)
"Friend of the Devil" (Grateful Dead)
"Hail to the Chief". Axios
Funny that you have The Boss on the Republicans list twice, as he's a solid Blues player.
concordtom
bearister said:

tRump will be lucky if a couple of those "warriors" don't end up good for a couple of murders stateside down the road.
Ivanka to her dad:

"Oh, Dad, just stop it with those campaign jokes already. You're killing me.
No, really. Dad, you're KILLING ME!"
prospeCt

calbearinamaze

okaydo
BearNIt
The IG report on FBI spying will refute the Idiot in Chief and his minions assertion that they were spied on.
dajo9
BearNIt said:

The IG report on FBI spying will refute the Idiot in Chief and his minions assertion that they were spied on.

Which begs the question:

Is our RWNJ's learning?
American Vermin
calbearinamaze
okaydo said:

okaydo,

Thank you as usual.

I don't think I'm alone in saying,

I would have been surprised had NOT multiple women complained about that pompous SOB.
If you believe in forever
Then life is just a one-night stand
If there's a rock and roll heaven
Well you know they've got a hell of a band
prospeCt
?itok=Ie5pYLux

kelly09
BearNIt said:

https://www.asiatimes.com/2019/11/article/not-a-bad-spy-novel-but-a-national-nightmare/
bearister
kelly09
BearNIt said:

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/12/waiting_for_horowitz.html
bearister
Legal storm clouds gather over Rudy Giuliani, America's tarnished mayor

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/dec/01/rudy-giuliani-trump-ukraine-legal-jeopardy?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

bearister
kelly09 said:

BearNIt said:

About he author, Andrew McCarthy:

"During the 2008 presidential election campaign, McCarthy wrote a number of posts on the National Review's Corner blog stating that he thought that Democratic Presidential candidate Barack Obama was not serious about protecting United States national security against threats from Islamic extremism and elsewhere, and that Obama had a number of troubling ties and associations with leftist radicals. McCarthy promoted the false theory that Bill Ayers, co-founder of the militant radical left-wing organization Weather Underground, had authored Obama's autobiography Dreams from My Father.[10][11] McCarthy reviewed the article as "thorough, thoughtful, and alarming".

McCarthy argued in October 2008, "that the issue of Obama's personal radicalism, including his collaboration with radical, America-hating Leftists, should have been disqualifying."

In May 2009, McCarthy provided details of a letter declining an invitation from Attorney General Eric Holder for a round-table meeting with President Barack Obama concerning the status of people detained in the War on Terror. McCarthy noted his dissension with the administration in their policies regarding the detainees.[14] On December 5, 2009 he came out publicly against prosecuting Islamic terrorists in civil courts rather than military tribunals, saying "A war is a war. A war is not a crime, and you don't bring your enemies to a courthouse."

Throughout the Obama administration, McCarthy promoted views about the Obama administration's advancement of a "Sharia Agenda", arguing that radical Islamists were working with liberals within the United States government to subvert democracy in the West.

After prominent Saudi journalist and dissident Jamal Khashoggi was murdered by Saudi operatives, McCarthy stated that Khashoggi might have been an operative of the Muslim Brotherhood." Wikipedia

bearister
Trump won't lose his job but the impeachment inquiry is still essential

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/nov/30/trump-impeachment-inquiry-removal?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
kelly09
bearister said:

kelly09 said:

BearNIt said:

"During the 2008 presidential election campaign, McCarthy wrote a number of posts on the National Review's Corner blog stating that he thought that Democratic Presidential candidate Barack Obama was not serious about protecting United States national security against threats from Islamic extremism and elsewhere, and that Obama had a number of troubling ties and associations with leftist radicals. McCarthy promoted the false theory that Bill Ayers, co-founder of the militant radical left-wing organization Weather Underground, had authored Obama's autobiography Dreams from My Father.[10][11] McCarthy reviewed the article as "thorough, thoughtful, and alarming".

McCarthy argued in October 2008, "that the issue of Obama's personal radicalism, including his collaboration with radical, America-hating Leftists, should have been disqualifying."

In May 2009, McCarthy provided details of a letter declining an invitation from Attorney General Eric Holder for a round-table meeting with President Barack Obama concerning the status of people detained in the War on Terror. McCarthy noted his dissension with the administration in their policies regarding the detainees.[14] On December 5, 2009 he came out publicly against prosecuting Islamic terrorists in civil courts rather than military tribunals, saying "A war is a war. A war is not a crime, and you don't bring your enemies to a courthouse."

Throughout the Obama administration, McCarthy promoted views about the Obama administration's advancement of a "Sharia Agenda", arguing that radical Islamists were working with liberals within the United States government to subvert democracy in the West.

After prominent Saudi journalist and dissident Jamal Khashoggi was murdered by Saudi operatives, McCarthy stated that Khashoggi might have been an operative of the Muslim Brotherhood." Wikipedia

https://apelbaum.wordpress.com/2018/03/17/the-mechanics-of-deception/
kelly09
kelly09 said:

bearister said:

kelly09 said:

BearNIt said:

https://apelbaum.wordpress.com/2018/03/17/the-mechanics-of-deception/
So Bearister, McCarthy is a RWNJ, who knew? Apelbaum seems to have done the work.. BTW, can you present any proof that McCarthy wrote any articles demonstrating that the Obama admin. had a "Sharia Agenda" and was working with liberals?
bearister
kelly09 said:

..BTW, can you present any proof that McCarthy wrote any articles demonstrating that the Obama admin. had a "Sharia Agenda" and was working with liberals?

If asked to present such "proof" at trial I suppose I would mark his book Exhibit A and then call Mr. McCarthy to the stand to authenticate it.

BTW, among his peers in the intelligence community, Christopher Steele was respected and viewed as credible. Other than among his base, tRump, his Crime Family members, and most of his associates have never been respected or viewed as credible by anyone.

" John Sipher, a former CIA official who spent 28 years at the agency including stints in Russia did not work specifically with Steele, but said that within the intelligence community, Steele was a "credible guy."

"He knows his stuff," said Sipher, who retired from the CIA in 2014 and now works at a Washington-based technology firm. "That was widely known."

Sipher credited much of the uproar over Steele's dossier to the fact that "no one truly knows his sources." LA Times, January 15, 2017

*One can only imagine that Putin has reviewed the dossier, was able to easily figure out the sources, and now they can all properly be referred to in the past tense.
Unit2Sucks
So much irony to the Republican distrust of unelected civil servants. If this administration has taught us anything it's that elected officials care far more about promoting themselves than advancing our country's interests while the vast group of professional staffers are by and large doing the opposite. I would much rather throw my lot in with career subject matter experts at agencies than friends and family members of the grifter in chief seeking primarily their own agenda.
Unit2Sucks
Would love to see how many of the Republicans defending Trump also believed OJ was innocent. If the argument is that there isn't enough evidence to pin the misconduct on Trump, than I don't see how you could believe that OJ was guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

In Trump's defense, there is at least one person who thought both OJ and Trump were framed. I'll give you a hint: he's never met a conspiracy theory too dumb to believe.
kelly09
Unit2Sucks said:

Would love to see how many of the Republicans defending Trump also believed OJ was innocent. If the argument is that there isn't enough evidence to pin the misconduct on Trump, than I don't see how you could believe that OJ was guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

In Trump's defense, there is at least one person who thought both OJ and Trump were framed. I'll give you a hint: he's never met a conspiracy theory too dumb to believe.
Never met a GOPer who thought OJ was innocent. Do you think that most of the jurors were Republicans?
Unit2Sucks
kelly09 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Never met a GOPer who thought OJ was innocent. Do you think that most of the jurors were Republicans?
That's my point kelly09. They believed the evidence was overwhelming against OJ but somehow don't think it is against Trump.

I would argue there is far more evidence that Trump did what he is alleged to have done - I mean, he himself produced a "transcript" which is direct evidence that he did - but somehow this isn't enough evidence for people who thought that the evidence against OJ was incontrovertible.
bearister
Unit2Sucks said:

No one thought OJ was innocent, even the jury that acquitted him. It was an act of jury nullification motivated by a long history of LAPD misconduct toward minorities. The verdict was viewed as "payback." tRump's reputation as a fraud and a cheat was well established in the course of his business career. I doubt any of his intelligent backers think he is innocent of any wrong doing he is accused of. He is simply their pony and they have to back him.
kelly09
bearister said:

kelly09 said:

..BTW, can you present any proof that McCarthy wrote any articles demonstrating that the Obama admin. had a "Sharia Agenda" and was working with liberals?

If asked to present such "proof" at trial I suppose I would mark his book Exhibit A and then call Mr. McCarthy to the stand to authenticate it.

BTW, among his peers in the intelligence community, Christopher Steele was respected and viewed as credible. Other than among his base, tRump, his Crime Family members, and most of his associates have never been respected or viewed as credible by anyone.

" John Sipher, a former CIA official who spent 28 years at the agency including stints in Russia did not work specifically with Steele, but said that within the intelligence community, Steele was a "credible guy."

"He knows his stuff," said Sipher, who retired from the CIA in 2014 and now works at a Washington-based technology firm. "That was widely known."

Sipher credited much of the uproar over Steele's dossier to the fact that "no one truly knows his sources." LA Times, January 15, 2017

*One can only imagine that Putin has reviewed the dossier, was able to easily figure out the sources, and now they can all properly be referred to in the past tense.
My apology Bearister. Didn't know the book existed. I did read Ball of Collusion. I found it credible.
McCarthy is a conservative but not a RWNJ. In fact, I look forward to his book(s) on the Obama administration's favoring of Jihadist programs. There must be some reason why the 'Big O' favored The Muslim Brotherhood and why he needed to apologize fo rUS actions after 9-11. He told us the worst thing ever done was keeping Jihadists in GITMO. Yeah, I think I want to read that book.
dajo9
kelly09 said:

bearister said:

kelly09 said:

My apology Bearister. Didn't know the book existed. I did read Ball of Collusion. I found it credible.
McCarthy is a conservative but not a RWNJ. In fact, I look forward to his book(s) on the Obama administration's favoring of Jihadist programs. There must be some reason why the 'Big O' favored The Muslim Brotherhood and why he needed to apologize fo rUS actions after 9-11. He told us the worst thing ever done was keeping Jihadists in GITMO. Yeah, I think I want to read that book.

Lies
American Vermin

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.