The Official Impeach tRump Thread

128,175 Views | 1639 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by bearister
concordtom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Minority's 45 Minutes:

Uhhhhhh......
Zzzzzzzzzzzz....

Anyone care to explain what they are saying/doing? I'm hearing a bunch of white noise.
concordtom
bearister said:

Devin Nunes: "Ambassador Sondland, are you aware that Paul was always considered the "cute" Beatle?"

Ambassador Sondland: "No, I am not aware of that."

Do you ever get the feeling that Nunes got fewest minutes off the bench on his Junior High debate team.

Or never got off the bench at all on his sports teams.
Dork!
concordtom
Caster: are you aware, Ambassador Sondland, that you are referred to as a member of the Three Amigos?

Sondland: Yes! A PROUD member of the Three Amigos!
concordtom
okaydo said:

When was this?
okaydo
Another Bear
Whoa, listening to the radio and Trump held a presser reacting to Sondland and he went absolutely Ape*****

Found the video. This is a historic marker, when Trump finally lost it. When the whole boat tipped over. Just nuts. Jesus Christ, Trump is done.

concordtom
okaydo said:

Holy Shtt!!!!
Thank you for posting.

HOLY SHTT!!!!!!

Edit: one needs the full clip for proper context.
In this clip, Starr was paraphrasing Schiff's position. Immediately preceding where this clip starts he says, "We now know, and this is [Schiff's] position..."
concordtom
Another Bear said:

Whoa, listening to the radio and Trump held a presser reacting to Sondland and he went absolutely Ape*****

Found the video. This is a historic marker, when Trump finally lost it. When the whole boat tipped over. Just nuts. Jesus Christ, Trump is done.

I don't interpret that badly like you. I think it actually plays better for him than anything Nunes or Caster have done. It's a great soundclip for people that don't (want to) hear the parts where he orders the QPQ.

But I will point out.... he says that he barely knows Sondland (again). It instills such confidence in me to know that he has vetted his staff, his appointments, so well.
What a fking joke he is. "We will get the best people!"
And yet he turns on staff working even still in his WH, rips his staff and his appointments for treason and claims he doesn't know anyone.
And then hides all documents and orders people to not testify - with an increasing number who ignore him and DO testify.

Trump was, is, and will always be a shttshow!
May he die suddenly!! And we be done with him ASAP.
Another Bear
Listening to it on the radio played a lot crazier. It must have been headphones and the imagination. The video seems more reasonable.
B.A. Bearacus
Getting insanely deplorable how the White House Twitter is being used.

BearChemist
Schiff should keep adding time for both sides and let Nunes implode himself.
BearChemist
Another Bear said:

Real picture of Trump's note in this video
Another Bear
BearChemist said:

Another Bear said:

Real picture of Trump's note in this video

Geez, what a dolt.
B.A. Bearacus
Another Bear
Trump Crime Family...circling the wagons.
B.A. Bearacus

B.A. Bearacus

What will he be drinking on his 7.5hr flight to Brussels?
B.A. Bearacus

Unit2Sucks
Guys, guys, guys. Sondland was a Never Trumper so none of this stuff counts.
B.A. Bearacus
Republican math:
blungld
Your honor the accused who was caught stabbing the victim says he did not commit murder or ever say "I am committing homicide" and so he is clearly innocent.

NUNES type of question: So when the president was doing nothing wrong and you believed him to be totally innocent, do you like pancakes? Yes or no.
B.A. Bearacus
BearChemist
When not reading prepared statement, Sondland's true personality reveals himself in the members' round: a obnoxious slimball -- totally the type of people Trump likes.
bearister
When Republican questioners reference "THE AMERICAN PEOPLE," this is who they have in mind:

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Another Bear
BearChemist said:

When not reading prepared statement, Sondland's true personality reveals himself in the members' round: a obnoxious slimball -- totally the type of people Trump likes.
Yeah, he's a sleazeball weasel. His wise-acre smiley face is on the punch-ability level of Martin Shkreli, Pharma Bro. Of course all the money in the world can't buy him a head of hair...funny how that works.

calbearinamaze
bearister said:

When Republican questioners reference "THE AMERICAN PEOPLE," this is who they have in mind:

I'm afraid (and I mean really AFRAID) you're right.
If you believe in forever
Then life is just a one-night stand
If there's a rock and roll heaven
Well you know they've got a hell of a band
BearChemist
Devils in details can be found whenever Sondland says "I don't recall".
Unit2Sucks
I find it both hilarious and sad that the Republicans are pinning their hopes and dreams on the September call between Trump and Sondland.

Hilarious because the call was a transparent post-hoc attempt to put facts on record after the whistleblower complaint and the he documented QPQ.

Sad because Republicans are dumb enough to fall for it. I think it will play well with the gullibles and will be used to great effect by the Fox News dissemblers.
blungld
Another Bear said:

So...does that mean that Trump himself couldn't have said this to us, he can only remember what others say and repeat the parts he likes? How about he go under oath and tell the same story? I mean if it is so clear that he is vindicated, go proudly tell us all the great ways he was ending corruption around the world.

Hypothetically, let's just say the president is totally innocent. Then why was his whole inner circle doing this illegal investigation, holding of funds and trying to exploit Ukrainian gas companies for profit? Was this all their idea? Does he have any responsibility for appointing so many freelancing criminals, and not catching them or even now attempting to arrest them? If he is so concerned with aorruption why isn't he helping this investigation to catch al the guilty criminals in his administration? I mean the buck stops with him, right? He ran as a CEO who would drain the swamp and he "your fired" people for poor performances...so where is that? Seems he only fires people who cooperate.

bearister
Another Bear said:

...Of course all the money in the world can't buy him a head of hair...funny how that works.

I demurrer, kind Sir:

...and then there are the really good ones:

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
concordtom
B.A. Bearacus said:

Good thing Trump hired the very best people. Sondland's a political stooge!
BearChemist
Bravo, Mr. Maloney!!
Another Bear
I shouldn't go after the follicle challenged individuals. I have bald buddies who I've never said a word about it out of respect and decency...but this guy, a wealthy sleazeball working the system, who can't buy it...sure.
B.A. Bearacus
BearChemist said:

Bravo, Mr. Maloney!!

Watch Maloney go off. Must see.

Another Bear
blungld said:

Another Bear said:

So...does that mean that Trump himself couldn't have said this to us, he can only remember what others say and repeat the parts he likes? How about he go under oath and tell the same story? I mean if it is so clear that he is vindicated, go proudly tell us all the great ways he was ending corruption around the world.

Hypothetically, let's just say the president is totally innocent. Then why was his whole inner circle doing this illegal investigation, holding of funds and trying to exploit Ukrainian gas companies for profit? Was this all their idea? Does he have any responsibility for appointing so many freelancing criminals, and not catching them or even now attempting to arrest them? If he is so concerned with aorruption why isn't he helping this investigation to catch al the guilty criminals in his administration? I mean the buck stops with him, right? He ran as a CEO who would drain the swamp and he "your fired" people for poor performances...so where is that? Seems he only fires people who cooperate.

Seems like a classic case of..."The lady doth protest too much, methinks".

Expect more. Expect the Trump victim machine to go to 11.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.