The Official Impeach tRump Thread

128,122 Views | 1639 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by bearister
concordtom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This is my favorite part of the hearings:
Citing many things Trump and his people have done, or claimed they were doing, and each time ending with: "That's not anti-corruption. That's corruption!"

Riff like Schiff!

It's like, a nice conclusive statement about the Trump regime. Hard to believe he's never spent a day in jail in his entire life, a life spent figuring out how to bend the rules and cheat people, businesses and state organizations for personal benefit.
B.A. Bearacus
The cancer that is T has metastasized.
bearister
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
calbearinamaze
dajo9 said:

concordtom said:

BearForce2 said:

Pocahontas in your area, I want your money!

That's racist if you for posting this. Just gonna point that out. Though, there's no surprise here.

Please don't quote bearforce2. I've got him on ignore and don't want to see this stupidity.
I've just declared victory and put ********** on ignore also.
If you believe in forever
Then life is just a one-night stand
If there's a rock and roll heaven
Well you know they've got a hell of a band
calbearinamaze
concordtom said:

BearChemist said:

Is she related to the famous pbs newshour Judy Woodruff? A daughter perhaps?
No, but it's a common mistake to think so.

Nor is she related to really fine journalist Bob Woodruff (seriously injured in Iraq).
bearister
UK knew in 2016 of Trump's 'suspicious links' to Russia, book claims

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/nov/22/donald-trump-links-to-russia-steele-dossier-uk-book-claims?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
Another Bear

Well...Team Trump took a brutal butt stomping this week. They were carjacked, beaten, throw under the bus and shtt on. The House Intel Comm destroyed them and the proof was Sondland drops a bomb of criminality and Hill calls out the idiots and imbeciles on Russia, took no prisoners gave zero FCCKS. Sondland demonstrated the GOP preference for sleaze, stupidity and arrogance. Nothing like buying an ambassadorship.

And yet the GOP are still in total denial about real high crimes by Trump. Amazing but it's now lemming time at the Grand Old Party.

The question is, where do you go from here given the stonewall denial. I think you drag out the inquiry and don't vote on articles of impeachment until after the new year. Hell wait until Feb. Sweat Trump and the GOP and wait for more shtt to leak out of the diaper that is holding in the swamp. Slow play this, drag it out...but maximize pressure. Aim to break the dotard. Ratchet up the psychological pressure dial to 22, you know DOUBLE 11.

I'd advocate for a media campaign. Cut about a dozen ads hammering impeachment and flood the bowl season and then just let it fester on the GOP. I'd also start grass roots organizing, so when articles of impeachment are brought...you have MAJOR protests and demonstrations in the street. Fill the National Mall with protestors and grind trump on the images. Break Trump.
calbearinamaze
DON'T TOUCH THIS

concordtom
I was just gonna post the same.
He's insane and will lead millions into insanely destroying the country.
I seriously fear what he's capable of!
Like Hitler in 1936 or so...

He'd be happy to stir up a civil war.
Fun game for him!!

He must be stopped.
Another Bear
Excellent read... It breaks down how the Dems set up the public hearings, including the order of who would testify first and last, for the best effect leaving the most significant for last, i.e., Sondland bomb and then Dr. Hill plants a size 11 boot into the collective asses of the GOP.

Also some very cleaver stuff like having two witnesses testify with each other, thus instantly verifying the account in real time and on the record. Pure genius.

The Q&A format was also well played. The 45 minutes up front and then 5 minutes kept Gym Jordan from getting the floor until way late in the game, 3+ hours...after the sound bites have been digested for the news cycle. Dems playing straight 5 card stud. GOP playing 52 card pick up...basically caught with their pants down and shtt on their dicks. They totally misfired on Sondland.

House Democrats' strategy was nothing short of genius
concordtom
Another Bear said:

Well...Team Trump took a brutal butt stomping this week. They were carjacked, beaten, throw under the bus and shtt on. The House Intel Comm destroyed them and the proof was Sondland drops a bomb of criminality and Hill calls out the idiots and imbeciles on Russia, took no prisoners gave zero FCCKS. Sondland demonstrated the GOP preference for sleaze, stupidity and arrogance. Nothing like buying an ambassadorship.

And yet the GOP are still in total denial about real high crimes by Trump. Amazing but it's now lemming time at the Grand Old Party.

The question is, where do you go from here given the stonewall denial. I think you drag out the inquiry and don't vote on articles of impeachment until after the new year. Hell wait until Feb. Sweat Trump and the GOP and wait for more shtt to leak out of the diaper that is holding in the swamp. Slow play this, drag it out...but maximize pressure. Aim to break the dotard. Ratchet up the psychological pressure dial to 22, you know DOUBLE 11.

I'd advocate for a media campaign. Cut about a dozen ads hammering impeachment and flood the bowl season and then just let it fester on the GOP. I'd also start grass roots organizing, so when articles of impeachment are brought...you have MAJOR protests and demonstrations in the street. Fill the National Mall with protestors and grind trump on the images. Break Trump.

What I've been saying. We need MASS PROTESTS!!!!!

Every city.
Gridlock.
One day every week until he is gone.
I'll do it!!
B.A. Bearacus
Conservative columnist for the Washington Examiner:

Another Bear
concordtom said:

Another Bear said:

What I've been saying. We need MASS PROTESTS!!!!!
+1,000,000... Mass protests. Trump loves and fantasizes about big crowds. Show the National Mall full and against him. He'll crap his pants in anger.
concordtom
You always pull the best shtt.
Schiff should have another session just for this.
concordtom
Who is the group to organize Anti Trump marches the way the women's march was?
We seriously need to do this!!!!
Another Bear
concordtom said:

Who is the group to organize Anti Trump marches the way the women's march was?
We seriously need to do this!!!!
I know there's a march planned for the announcement of articles of impeachment...but I don't think there's more. This needs to be weekly. From Common Dreams...

Hundreds of Thousands Expected to Join 'Historic Nationwide Mobilization' on Eve of Trump Impeachment Vote
Quote:

"The night before the House of Representatives takes a historic vote to impeach Trump," progressive groups said of the anticipated action, "we'll head to every congressional office and public square to declare that nobody is above the law."
BearForce2
blungld said:

concordtom said:

BearForce2 said:

Pocahontas in your area, I want your money!

That's racist if you for posting this. Just gonna point that out. Though, there's no surprise here.
I've been on these boards for over 20 years, and this poster is the most offensive and stupid in all that time. They obviously think being annoying and trolling is fun. I don't get it. I don't have that aspect to my personality. I don't derive pleasure in intentionally trying to upset or insult others. I never thought that this Cal board which has been such a source of pleasure and interesting discussion on so many subjects would degrade to 4Chan style memes with dopey pictures and dumb captions that misrepresent reality and present the most simplistic rhetorical positions.

As disappointed as I am in this poster and their presence on these boards, I am even more disappointed in the mods who I have held in the highest esteem. I have seen posters censored and removed from the boards many times over throughout the years (some I agree with, some I did not), but never seen a poster more deserving of a ban than this one. They add nothing to any meaningful conversation and their only intention is to instigate and mock. It's not even clever and it often stands upon racism and sexism and other lizard brain thinking.

In this impeachment we ask, if if this is not an impeachable offense, what is? As it relates to this poster, if this isn't trolling and violation of board policy, then what is?

I ask again, mods will you please remove BearForce2 and any other handles under which they post from the boards? I believe that BearForce2 is their worst manifestation (the one where they really get to be bad, oh goody!), but they shouldn't be allowed to continue in their other representations on the board and escape accountability through proliferation. I hope others agree.
blungld and Warren want to have a serious discussion about race? So much typing but no clear point.

BearlyCareAnymore
blungld said:

concordtom said:

I've been on these boards for over 20 years, and this poster is the most offensive and stupid in all that time. They obviously think being annoying and trolling is fun. I don't get it. I don't have that aspect to my personality. I don't derive pleasure in intentionally trying to upset or insult others. I never thought that this Cal board which has been such a source of pleasure and interesting discussion on so many subjects would degrade to 4Chan style memes with dopey pictures and dumb captions that misrepresent reality and present the most simplistic rhetorical positions.

As disappointed as I am in this poster and their presence on these boards, I am even more disappointed in the mods who I have held in the highest esteem. I have seen posters censored and removed from the boards many times over throughout the years (some I agree with, some I did not), but never seen a poster more deserving of a ban than this one. They add nothing to any meaningful conversation and their only intention is to instigate and mock. It's not even clever and it often stands upon racism and sexism and other lizard brain thinking.

In this impeachment we ask, if if this is not an impeachable offense, what is? As it relates to this poster, if this isn't trolling and violation of board policy, then what is?

I ask again, mods will you please remove BearForce2 and any other handles under which they post from the boards? I believe that BearForce2 is their worst manifestation (the one where they really get to be bad, oh goody!), but they shouldn't be allowed to continue in their other representations on the board and escape accountability through proliferation. I hope others agree.
IMO, the mods are scared of people saying they have a liberal bias. Plenty of people have been kicked off for far less than BearForce does.

As for BF2 and those like him, they are on their last gasp. You have a segment of the Boomer generation who are joining with a segment of rural voters to get even with the later generations who have rejected much of how they did things. Many of them love this crap and just think it's funny to tick off people who reject their ideology. But they are turning off the younger generations in every segment of society.

California went through this - we just didn't have such a moronic blowhard leading the way. Ultimately, the conservatives went so far that they got almost totally rejected.

They are catering to the older generation that is passing on. They are catering to intolerant Whites while the country is becoming more and more ethnically diverse. They are catering to religious conservatives while the fastest growing religious group is none and younger people of religion are rejecting conservative practice. They are catering to rural while the country becomes more urban. They are catering to less educated while the country becomes more educated. it is only a matter of time.

The only thing giving them a semblance of power is a government structure that puts undue power into the hands of rural regions. The Democrats won the popular vote in 2016. They control the House. They control governorships that govern a strong majority of the population. They control senate seats that represent a strong majority of the population.

Everything is moving against BearForce. I suggest just laughing at how pathetic he is.

BearForce2
OaktownBear said:

blungld said:

concordtom said:

IMO, the mods are scared of people saying they have a liberal bias. Plenty of people have been kicked off for far less than BearForce does.

As for BF2 and those like him, they are on their last gasp. You have a segment of the Boomer generation who are joining with a segment of rural voters to get even with the later generations who have rejected much of how they did things. Many of them love this crap and just think it's funny to tick off people who reject their ideology. But they are turning off the younger generations in every segment of society.

California went through this - we just didn't have such a moronic blowhard leading the way. Ultimately, the conservatives went so far that they got almost totally rejected.

They are catering to the older generation that is passing on. They are catering to intolerant Whites while the country is becoming more and more ethnically diverse. They are catering to religious conservatives while the fastest growing religious group is none and younger people of religion are rejecting conservative practice. They are catering to rural while the country becomes more urban. They are catering to less educated while the country becomes more educated. it is only a matter of time.

The only thing giving them a semblance of power is a government structure that puts undue power into the hands of rural regions. The Democrats won the popular vote in 2016. They control the House. They control governorships that govern a strong majority of the population. They control senate seats that represent a strong majority of the population.

Everything is moving against BearForce. I suggest just laughing at how pathetic he is.

I read silly posts like this with half amusement and confusion, you guys are the haters, just read your own posts.
bearister
Trump's Defenders Have No Defense - WSJ

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trumps-defenders-have-no-defense-11574382421
Unit2Sucks
My 3 year old asked me this morning "Is Donald Trump going to face any consequences?" He preceded that by stating that Trump doesn't care about other people and calls people names.

We can laugh it off but the reality is that the consequences for Trump's actions include a multitude of ill gotten gains for him and his family, the opportunity to destroy our government from within with no real goal other than self-aggrandizement, possibly jail time if he lives long enough and whatever the afterlife may have in store for him.

The only thing that gives me personal hope for my family is that we can replace Trump and go back to a world where we can at least have a chance for our children to believe their leaders aren't the exact opposite of what we teach them to be. My kids are quite young so hopefully this period won't imprint too heavily on them, but I can only imagine what the 9-15 year olds in pro Trump families are going to do as adults.
NYCGOBEARS
Unit2Sucks said:

My 3 year old asked me this morning "Is Donald Trump going to face any consequences?" He preceded that by stating that Trump doesn't care about other people and calls people names.

We can laugh it off but the reality is that the consequences for Trump's actions include a multitude of ill gotten gains for him and his family, the opportunity to destroy our government from within with no real goal other than self-aggrandizement, possibly jail time if he lives long enough and whatever the afterlife may have in store for him.

The only thing that gives me personal hope for my family is that we can replace Trump and go back to a world where we can at least have a chance for our children to believe their leaders aren't the exact opposite of what we teach them to be. My kids are quite young so hopefully this period won't imprint too heavily on them, but I can only imagine what the 9-15 year olds in pro Trump families are going to do as adults.

Your 3 year old can say "consequences"? Way smarter than Devin Nunes already.
BearForce2
OaktownBear said:

How sweet of you to keep me in the conversation. I said I'm finished but you keep dragging me into this, I know I'm popular.
bearister
Fox's Napolitano sees evidence to 'justify about three or four articles of impeachment against the president' | TheHill

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/471725-foxs-napolitano-sees-evidence-to-justify-about-three-or-four-articles-of
Unit2Sucks
NYCGOBEARS said:

Unit2Sucks said:

His favorite "jam" is The Middle ("why don't you just meet me in the middle; I'm woozing my mind just a widdle"), so clearly he's not strident enough for politics.
BearlyCareAnymore
Unit2Sucks said:

NYCGOBEARS said:

Unit2Sucks said:

His favorite "jam" is The Middle ("why don't you just meet me in the middle; I'm woozing my mind just a widdle"), so clearly he's not strident enough for politics.
So is he supporting Biden or Buttigieg?
Unit2Sucks
OaktownBear said:

Unit2Sucks said:

NYCGOBEARS said:

Unit2Sucks said:

He's waffling between spiderman and Steph Curry.
BearlyCareAnymore
Unit2Sucks said:

OaktownBear said:

Unit2Sucks said:

NYCGOBEARS said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Miles Morales version, I hope.
B.A. Bearacus
I think he officially lost his shot at Chipotle.

bearister
Rev. Franklin Graham Says Opposition To Trump Is Almost 'Demonic' | The Daily Caller

https://dailycaller.com/2019/11/22/franklin-graham-eric-metaxas-demonic-opposition-trump-impeachment/

B.A. Bearacus
BearChemist
B.A. Bearacus said:

I think he officially lost his shot at Chipotle.

This is very significant if true: Nunes traveled with three staff (one of them has been named Harvey) to Vienna in December 2018 (after GOP lost control in the midterm but before the new congress started, so he was still the chairman of House Intelligence Committee) and met with the ousted Ukrainian AG Shokin. Afterwards Nunes and Shokin had at least two more phone conversations. Giuliani, Parnas, Harvey, journalist Solomon (noticed this name from the hearings?), diGenova and Toensing (the married lawyer couple if you remember) regularly met at Trump DC Hotel, sometimes with Ukrainians,

Nunes, Harvey, Nunes' spokesperson and the lawyer couple all have declined to comment.
concordtom
I want some asses to fry over this. GOP asses!

concordtom
B.A. Bearacus said:

Conservative columnist for the Washington Examiner:

Here's a transcript of that wacky call. How hard it must be to sit there and stare at the camera lens for 45 minutes.
Sometimes they actually get some good questions in, but they mostly let him ramble and don't follow up. I listened to the full call yesterday while doing yard work.

https://www.rev.com/blog/donald-trump-fox-and-friends-interview-transcript-trump-interviewed-after-impeachment-hearings

Brian Kilmeade: (06:07)
Who has the server?

Donald Trump: (06:09)
The FBI went in and they told them, "Get out of here. We're not giving it to you." They gave the server to CrowdStrike or whatever it's called, which is a company owned by a very wealthy Ukrainian. And I still want to see that server. The FBI has never gotten that server. That's a big part of this whole thing. Why did they give it to a Ukrainian company? Why-

Steve Doocy: (06:31)
Are you sure they did that? Are you sure they gave it to Ukraine?

Donald Trump: (06:35)
Well, that's what the word is. That's what I asked, actually, in my phone call if you know. I mean, I asked it very point blank because we're looking for corruption. There's tremendous corruption we're looking for. Why should we be giving hundreds of millions of dollars to countries when there's this kind of corruption? When you look at my call, I said corruption I think he said it to me. He's looking. He got elected on the basis of corruption. And I also, by the way, going back to that, why isn't Germany putting up money? Why isn't France putting up money? All the European nations, why aren't they putting up? You have the European Union, and they're benefited a lot more by the Ukraine than we are.
sycasey
OaktownBear said:

Unit2Sucks said:

OaktownBear said:

Unit2Sucks said:

NYCGOBEARS said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Miles Morales version, I hope.

I will accept any except Andrew Garfield.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.