The Official Impeach tRump Thread

126,518 Views | 1639 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by bearister
Another Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bearister said:

Another Bear said:

I thought she posed for Playboy but apparently I'm wrong.

I think you may be thinking of Rita Jenrette.
Nope, I figured it out. I was thinking of Jessica Hahn, sounds like Fawn, has a "H", same era secretary, scandal stuff, about the same age.
B.A. Bearacus
bearister said:

Fawn Hall was married to Danny Sugerman,, manager of the Doors, that croaked in 2005. I defy anyone here to come up with a recent photo of:

1. Fawn Hall (age 60);

2012 recent enough?

Also, first three photos here. And WaPo article from 2012.

"Her new husband, a recovering drug addict, admitted in a 1995 interview that soon after their "fairy-tale" wedding he introduced her to crack. She quickly became addicted, and after a 1994 overdose, she went into rehab."
bearister
Yes, I'm impressed B.A. Bearacus. I did not find those. A fine looking woman, indeed. Now if you find Mo Dean and Ken Wahl...
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Another Bear
This makes sense, let the loud mouth take the heat, try and hold on to your seat.

bearister
The Republicans at the Impeachment Hearings basically find themselves in the same position as a criminal defense attorney hopelessly overwhelmed by a bad client, bad facts, no supportive law and impressive adverse witnesses....and they conduct themselves accordingly.
In his book, Helter Skelter, about the Manson trial, Vincent Bugliosi described a courtroom incident involving Manson's attorney, Irving Kanarek, which perfectly sums up the desperation of the Republicans:

"In his book, Helter Skelter, Bugliosi claimed Kanarek, in a different case, had once objected to a witness identifying himself: Kanarek claimed that the witnesses name was hearsay because the witness had first heard it from his mother." Wikipedia

*I still think tRump wins in 2020.
calbearinamaze
Another Bear said:

bearister said:

Another Bear said:

I thought she posed for Playboy but apparently I'm wrong.

I think you may be thinking of Rita Jenrette.
Nope, I figured it out. I was thinking of Jessica Hahn, sounds like Fawn, has a "H", same era secretary, scandal stuff, about the same age.

I'm just damn glad that this thread has taken on a more positive vibe.
If you believe in forever
Then life is just a one-night stand
If there's a rock and roll heaven
Well you know they've got a hell of a band
BearChemist
Gordon Sonland is on deck, will the **** hit the fan today?
bearister
BearChemist said:

Gordon Sonland is on deck, will the **** hit the fan today?

Well, his pre disseminated opening statement so indicates. Hotelier Boy's wife probably said conjugal visits are off the table if he goes down. He will not fall on his sword for tRump.
BearChemist
Like to see real-time biometric data from GOP committee members,
bearister
BearChemist said:

The cult members are calm enough to be medically cleared to compete in a marathon. The sane ones are depositing a potpourri of DNA samples in their boxers.
NYCGOBEARS
The obvious lies that roll out of Nunes' mouth so easily are disgusting. The fact that many people believe him is even worse.
bearister
Devin Nunes: "Ambassador Sondland, you are here today to be smeared."

Since the Republicans are the only ones motivated to smear him, exactly how much of a nitwit is Nunes to make that statement?
BearChemist
This is not going well... for Trumpies.
calbearinamaze
I have it good authority from members of the "intelligence community" that Gym etc. are not
technically living....so????
bearister
Rudy Giuliani just excused himself at his viewing party at his suite at the Waldorf:

NYCGOBEARS
Another Trump associate flips.
BearChemist
Perry, Pompeo, and Mulvaney are going down.
NYCGOBEARS
NYCGOBEARS
Unit2Sucks
Wow Sondland is taking everyone down, including himself. I appreciate the tactic of blaming the WH and State for not allowing him to access his records but he didn't mention that in his first testimony and still clearly liked when he said explicitly there was no QPQ, among other things.

Still I give him credit for speaking freely without immunity.
NYCGOBEARS
Unit2Sucks said:

Wow Sondland is taking everyone down, including himself. I appreciate the tactic of blaming the WH and State for not allowing him to access his records but he didn't mention that in his first testimony and still clearly liked when he said explicitly there was no QPQ, among other things.

It seems that he's taking his wife's advice to look our for himself and his family, rather than going down with the USS Trump.
calbearinamaze
Unusual and impressive.
bearister
bearister
NYCGOBEARS said:

Unit2Sucks said:

It seems that he's taking his wife's advice to look our for himself and his family, rather than going down with the USS Trump.

concordtom
Trump haters like me be giddy!!!!
concordtom
Unit2Sucks said:

First time I'm seeing that QPQ abbreviation. Thank you. Now in use as common knowledge.
concordtom
bearister said:

I'm on radio. Who asked for the break before Minority's first 45 Minute session? Sondland or Nunes or GOP leadership, like, "hey, we need a Timeout."

They aren't in the the bathroom taking a piss - they have reconvened in the rear cloak room to piss in their pants!!
concordtom
BearChemist said:

Perry, Pompeo, and Mulvaney are going down.

Don't forget Giuliani. There have to be laws about acting as an official diplomat representative of the United States when you are not authorized to do so.
concordtom
bearister said:

Devin Nunes: "Ambassador Sondland, you are here today to be smeared."

Since the Republicans are the only ones motivated to smear him, exactly how much of a nitwit is Nunes to make that statement?

Hahahaha!!!!!
concordtom
BearChemist said:

Or examine the quantity and viscosity of the shtt in their pants!!
concordtom
bearister said:

Rudy Giuliani just excused himself at his viewing party at his suite at the Waldorf:

Oh please?

Perhaps an alternative solution for him is to travel back to Ground Zero and take that leap of faith where 3 of my friends perished. Do you know what happens to a body after falling 100 stories? It's mostly water. A Rudy Giuliani water balloon.
concordtom
NYCGOBEARS said:

The obvious lies that roll out of Nunes' mouth so easily are disgusting. The fact that many people believe him is even worse.

And not only lies, but just stupid tactics. They've got very little to go by.

You know, one mischaracterization I caught in Nunes' opening: he said the Dems have been pursuing this crappy investigation against Trump for 3 years. But that's total BS. The GOP was the majority party for the first 2 years and the Dems have not had majority for even 12 months so far. Thus, Dems have had no ability to go after Trump in Congress until last January.
concordtom
bearister said:

The Republicans at the Impeachment Hearings basically find themselves in the same position as a criminal defense attorney hopelessly overwhelmed by a bad client, bad facts, no supportive law and impressive adverse witnesses....and they conduct themselves accordingly.
In his book, Helter Skelter, about the Manson trial, Vincent Bugliosi described a courtroom incident involving Manson's attorney, Irving Kanarek, which perfectly sums up the desperation of the Republicans:

"In his book, Helter Skelter, Bugliosi claimed Kanarek, in a different case, had once objected to a witness identifying himself: Kanarek claimed that the witnesses name was hearsay because the witness had first heard it from his mother." Wikipedia

*I still think tRump wins in 2020.

Oh, please don't say that!!
I want to live.
I have 5 children.
Have mercy on me.
bearister
Devin Nunes: "Ambassador Sondland, are you aware that Paul was always considered the "cute" Beatle?"

Ambassador Sondland: "No, I am not aware of that."

Do you ever get the feeling that Nunes got fewest minutes off the bench on his Junior High debate team.
okaydo

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.