The Official Impeach tRump Thread

128,132 Views | 1639 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by bearister
okaydo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
He said the consequences will be "extraordinary."

And they will. Hopefully, somebody else will step up to take the heat off Mitt.

But that's why Trump is so successful. Romney will sure feel his wrath.
bearister
B.A. Bearacus said:

The only Republican in the Senate who will put country before party. Props to Mitt.

Mitt had his Travis Bickle moment:

"Listen you f@uckers, you screwheads. Here is a man that could not take it anymore. A man who stood up against the scum, the c@unts, the dogs, the filth, the sh@it. Here is a man who stood up."

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
okaydo

okaydo

bearister
I'm pretty sure the Evangelicals think that the God that Mitt prays to and that guides his conscience is SATAN IN DISGUISE!
Anarchistbear
Romney votes with Trump 80% of the time. He is like McCain, plays the "decent honorable bi-partisan man" for the media who swallow it- all the while voting for disastrous policies
Big C
Anarchistbear said:

Romney votes with Trump 80% of the time. He is like McCain, plays the "decent honorable bi-partisan man" for the media who swallow it- all the while voting for disastrous policies
So you don't agree that there are "degrees of badness"? Because I do. Thank goodness for Mitt Romney (on this).
B.A. Bearacus
The stain is deep for this president and all those touched by him.

B.A. Bearacus
To be perfectly clear:

B.A. Bearacus
Big C said:

Anarchistbear said:

So you don't agree that there are "degrees of badness"? Because I do. Thank goodness for Mitt Romney (on this).
In his opinion, both major parties are all bad, but the T-supporters on here needed some people of their pickup basketball team, so that's the shirt he wears on here.
Anarchistbear
B.A. Bearacus said:

To be perfectly clear:

The walls are closing in
sycasey
B.A. Bearacus said:

To be perfectly clear:

But I thought the Democrats screwed this up.
bearister
Don Jr. calls shares vicious meme of Mitt Romney, calling him a p**sy

https://mol.im/a/7971087

I'm pretty sure Don, Jr.'s buddies called him a meow meow when they saw his wider in the beam than shoulders dad punch him out in college.
B.A. Bearacus
This family is truly the wet loogie on the sidewalk of America.

bearister
Trump's acquittal in impeachment 'trial' is a glimpse of America's imploding empire

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/feb/05/trump-acquittal-impeachment-trial-america-imploding-empire?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
B.A. Bearacus
bearister
All Hail tRumpus Maximus!

Big C
bearister said:

Don Jr. calls shares vicious meme of Mitt Romney, calling him a p**sy

https://mol.im/a/7971087

I'm pretty sure Don, Jr.'s buddies called him a meow meow when they saw his wider in the beam than shoulders dad punch him out in college.

The "meow meow"s are the Senators that voted to acquit. Mitt Romney, for today, is a profile in courage.
okaydo
B.A. Bearacus
B.A. Bearacus

Quote:

These southern Utah sites were once off limits to development. Now, Trump will auction the right to drill and graze there.

The Interior Department finalized plans Thursday that will expand drilling, mining and grazing in southern Utah that had once been protected as two national monuments, sparking an outcry from tribal groups and conservationists.

The decision comes more than two years after Trump dramatically cut the size of the monuments, Bears Ears and Grand Staircase-Escalante, and will likely intensify a legal fight over the contested sites.

bearister
bearister
bearister
Fox News is the only news source that reports the truth. Fox News is the only media outlet that is Fair and Balanced. Based on the foregoing, I adopt, in whole, as my legal opinion of the impeachment proceedings, the legal opinion of the Chief Legal Analyst for Fox News:

Judge Andrew Napolitano: Despite his impeachment trial acquittal, Trump clearly guilty of a high crime | Fox News

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/judge-andrew-napolitano-despite-his-impeachment-trial-acquittal-trump-clearly-guilty-of-a-high-crime
OdontoBear66
bearister said:

Fox News is the only news source that reports the truth. Fox News is the only media outlet that is Fair and Balanced. Based on the foregoing, I adopt, in whole, as my legal opinion of the impeachment proceedings, the legal opinion of the Chief Legal Analyst for Fox News:

Judge Andrew Napolitano: Despite his impeachment trial acquittal, Trump clearly guilty of a high crime | Fox News

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/judge-andrew-napolitano-despite-his-impeachment-trial-acquittal-trump-clearly-guilty-of-a-high-crime
Just like every comment from all CNN and MSNBC reporters are gospel...Let's walk back over all the love for Michael Avenatti for one....But then there are many more.
NYCGOBEARS
OdontoBear66 said:

bearister said:

Just like every comment from all CNN and MSNBC reporters are gospel...Let's walk back over all the love for Michael Avenatti for one....But then there are many more.

There are many more Barr, Pompeo, Kushner, Trump, etc. What is happening to our rules of law is staggering. Wake up!
B.A. Bearacus
Yogi18
B.A. Bearacus said:

Generally speaking, F all the Republicans in the House and props to Amash.

Nobody should ever vote again for any Republican who voted against Trump's impeachment in the House or Senate. Or any Republican who ever worked in his administration.
bearister
smh
good stuff, tnx B..

Quote:

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump Feb 24
The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. We are in contact with everyone and all relevant countries. CDC & World Health have been working hard and very smart. Stock Market starting to look very good to me!
bearister

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.