Illegal Immigration

70,839 Views | 1042 Replies | Last: 12 hrs ago by SBGold
movielover
How long do you want to ignore this user?
movielover
Illegal economic migration is still... illegal.
Zippergate

SADLY, NOT_THE_BEE
bear2034

Democrats are gonna Democrat.
bear2034
President Trump has won Super Tuesday. All illegals must report to detention centers immediately.
movielover
Zippergate said:

SADLY, NOT_THE_BEE

Couldn't we use the National Guard to fly out illegal immigrants?

We could also incentivize self-deportation.
oski003
movielover said:

Zippergate said:

SADLY, NOT_THE_BEE

We are flying out the illegal immigrants we flew in? Do we get a discount with the airline for roundtrip tickets?
Zippergate
To where? How do you deport large numbers of people with no papers? It's very difficult to get the toothpaste back in the tube.
movielover
oski003 said:

movielover said:

Zippergate said:

SADLY, NOT_THE_BEE

We are flying out the illegal immigrants we flew in? Do we get a discount with the airline for roundtrip tickets?

If Trump 2.0 beats The Steal, yes. No papers, vamanos! Southern Mexico. I believe Ike did this. Cut the numerous freebies doled out, where possible, and the NGOs that helped them.
bear2034

"Lincoln Riley, an innocent woman killed by an illegal. That's right. But how many thousands of people are killed by legals?"

- Joe Biden
bear2034

The Dem party is increasingly reliant upon illegals to retain power.
movielover
Their rigging in 2020 was epic. Local, drop boxes, national, midnight ballots trucked in. Still, President Trump was ahead.

So they pulled the kill switch, and miraculously 6, 7 swing states computers went down late at night.

It's mathematically impossible for 6-7 computer systems to fail doing basic calculations.

It's mathematically impossible that all the computers went down at roughly the same time.

It's mathematically impossible that the computers went down in only swing states. Not Wyoming or California.

It's mathematically impossible that every state went from President Trump being up substantially, to Biden narrowly winning.

And all four of these mathematically impossible occurrences happened simultaneously. Another impossibility.

bear2034
Election fraud was both massive and widespread. It was instantly denied and then later suppressed. Scheduled congressional hearings into the stolen 2020 election were immediately canceled after the government-media manufactured J6 event.

Make no mistake, Joe Biden wasn't elected, he was installed.
dajo9
Good immigration data is hard to come by so the data that is out there is frequently misused to spread lies. This is a good article in that it is pretty unbiased and has good data on net immigration. Some interesting takeaways:

- Yes, there is a surge of net migration underway
- Yes, Trump's policies appeared to reduce net migration even before the pandemic
- Our amnesty laws have become the de facto method of migrants coming into our country and our amnesty laws and processes are in need of updating and modernizing by Congress
- This net immigration surge has benefited our economy and sustained our economic recovery

This makes me rethink some of my views on immigration. I have been a proponent of less immigration because I believe GDP per capita is a more important metric than GDP and I'm not convinced that in our modern age (with robotics and AI coming fast) that more immigration will be a boost to GDP per capita. Recent years may have shown my views on immigration to be wrong. Or maybe too soon. I don't know but I'll be interested in seeing how this evolves.

Congress should definitely act on the legislation that has been prepared to modernize our amnesty laws and processes. Whether we want more immigration or less immigration that needs to be done.

https://www.demographyunplugged.com/p/whats-really-going-on-with-immigration
movielover
We all know that a sitting President is tough to beat. With peace and prosperity, almost impossible. That's what PDJT had.

Then take the rallies. Massive rallies while Biden stayed in his basement.

Then take bellwether indicators. He won Ohio and Florida. He won 21 of 22 key battleground areas? He won virtually all key indicators.

Except for the key swing counties that all magically flipped for Biden.
movielover
dajo9 said:

- This net immigration surge has benefited our economy and sustained our economic recovery

This makes me rethink some of my views on immigration. I have been a proponent of less immigration because I believe GDP per capita is a more important metric than GDP and I'm not convinced that in our modern age (with robotics and AI coming fast) that more immigration will be a boost to GDP per capita. Recent years may have shown my views on immigration to be wrong."

https://www.demographyunplugged.com/p/whats-really-going-on-with-immigration

Astronomical debt spending has altered all realities. Prior to last night I thought we were adding an astronomically high $2.0 - 2.2 Trillion per year in new debt. (Unheard of government spending is artificially hiding tons of bad news.)

Then Colonel Douglass McGregor in his SOTU reply stated we were adding nearly $4 Trillion per year in new debt! This was shocking.

CNBC: The U.S. national debt is rising by $1 trillion about every 100 days

This is a run rate of $3.6 Trillion per year in new debt, and virtually nobody is talking about it.

It may explain another motive for bringing in 8-12 million new illegal immigrants. Every illegal immigrant you give a free hotel room, $4,000 a month debit card, health care, etc., temporarily boosts the economy. Lackluster school districts get more students, so more Federal aid. It all trickles down.

What happens if we immediately cut $1.6 Trillion in government spending? Recession?

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/03/01/the-us-national-debt-is-rising-by-1-trillion-about-every-100-days.html
dajo9
The Federal deficit for this year is projected to be $1.5 trillion. I understand the difference between movielover's article and the article I am posting below. But movielover does not understand difference. And that makes me laugh.

https://www.reuters.com/markets/us/us-cbo-forecasts-slightly-smaller-15-trillion-deficit-2024-2024-02-07/
AunBear89
Explain, in detail and with specific acts of law, how that can be accomplished.

Quoting Poso or Draino or Charlie or Sucker Carlson or Libs of Tik Tok does not count.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
oski003
dajo9 said:

The Federal deficit for this year is projected to be $1.5 trillion. I understand the difference between movielover's article and the article I am posting below. But movielover does not understand difference. And that makes me laugh.

https://www.reuters.com/markets/us/us-cbo-forecasts-slightly-smaller-15-trillion-deficit-2024-2024-02-07/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2024/03/01/the-us-national-debt-is-rising-by-1-trillion-about-every-100-days.html

The U.S. national debt is rising by $1 trillion about every 100 days.

You need actual evidence, not the brain drippings of dishonest clowns and racists. Do better. Stop lapping up everything that confirms your biases.
oski003
AunBear89 said:

Explain, in detail and with specific acts of law, how that can be accomplished.

Quoting Poso or Draino or Charlie or Sucker Carlson or Libs of Tik Tok does not count.

Breaking news: Team baby aunbear calls for other posters to make Supreme Court oral arguments while he babbles goo goo gaga!
AunBear89
Breaking news: certified moron fauxconcernbear003 said nothing of substance.

Wait - that isn't breaking news. It's what he does with every post. He is just a kneepads wearing, chapstick addicted fluffer for the rest of BI's conservative clown car. He's too busy servicing all the other morons that he is incapable of independent thought.

He is mildly (VERY mildly) entertaining in his utter predictability.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
Eastern Oregon Bear
oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2024/03/01/the-us-national-debt-is-rising-by-1-trillion-about-every-100-days.html

You need actual evidence, not the brain drippings of dishonest clowns and racists. Do better. Stop lapping up everything that confirms your biases.
The Congressional Budget Office are dishonest clowns and racists?

As for evidence, I guess it depends on whether you trust some analyst at the Bank of America more than the Congressional Budget Office.

Of course, the situation would likely be better if Congress would pass legislation and a real budget instead of just kicking the can down the road every 6-8 weeks.
oski003
AunBear89 said:

I I'm rubber, you're glue, whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you.

Got it.
dajo9
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

The Congressional Budget Office are dishonest clowns and racists?

As for evidence, I guess it depends on whether you trust some analyst at the Bank of America more than the Congressional Budget Office.

Of course, the situation would likely be better if Congress would pass legislation and a real budget instead of just kicking the can down the road every 6-8 weeks.

They are both accurate though the movielover article is unnecessarily alarmist. The disconnect is cash held by the Treasury which has fluctuated between ~$2 trillion and ~$0 in the last 3 years. It was close to zero in May 2023 and close to $1 trillion now. The BofA analyst is predicting that Treasury will add more cash before it slows up issuing debt.

The real liar here is Col. MacGregor who is extrapolating near term bond issuance to long term fiscal debt trends. Movielover isn't so much dishonest as he is ignorant. He is really just a sad victim of propaganda. What I have said here has already gone way over his head.

ConcernTroll003 is just concern trolling.

https://en.macromicro.me/collections/9/us-market-relative/34339/us-treasury-general-account
bear2034
movielover said:

We all know that a sitting President is tough to beat. With peace and prosperity, almost impossible. That's what PDJT had.

Then take bellwether indicators. He won Ohio and Florida. He won 21 of 22 key battleground areas? He won virtually all key indicators.

With a record 81 million votes received in the previous election, why doesn't Biden get the same level of reception like Trump?
Eastern Oregon Bear
bear2034 said:

movielover said:

With a record 81 million votes received in the previous election, why doesn't Biden get the same level of reception like Trump?
How many times do you have to be told that it wasn't that Biden voters love Biden, it was that they absolutely detest Trump. You don't need to go to Biden rallies to vote against Trump.
bearister
I would vote for Flipper

or Koko

before I would vote for tRump.

* They are both smarter, more emotionally stable and wouldn't sell classified documents to the Saudis, Chinese or Russians.

*When tRump "wins," which he will, because it is threat to China and Russia's expansionist plans if he doesn't, he is going to hit the White House $500M in debt. He is also wearing a civil judgment adjudicating him a fraud and a cheat. How safe will our government classified secrets be in the hands of a man of his low character that is desperate enough to hawk gold tennis shoes to bail himself out?

The only other way out for him is if he has enough support from the Alt Right that have invested the military and the police to establish himself as an authoritarian leader so that he can void the civil money damages against him.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
movielover
So voters allegedly detested...

Low inflation?
Peace & prosperity?
No new wars?
Five peace deals?
A secure southern border?

Latinos were having rallies for him... rappers backed him... he passed prison reform which Obama could never accomplish...

Biden winning never made sense. He actually drew roughly a dozen people at onevevent... stated in his basement... while Trump had rallies of 30,000... 40,000... 50,000.

And then Biden spoke the quiet part out loud. They had the most sophisticated election rigging in place every conceived.
dajo9
Has there ever been such a group of sore losers ever in the history of the world?
Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

So voters allegedly detested...

Low inflation?
Peace & prosperity?
No new wars?
Five peace deals?
A secure southern border?

Latinos were having rallies for him... rappers backed him... he passed prison reform which Obama could never accomplish...

Biden winning never made sense. He actually drew roughly a dozen people at onevevent... stated in his basement... while Trump had rallies of 30,000... 40,000... 50,000.

And then Biden spoke the quiet part out loud. They had the most sophisticated election rigging in place every conceived.
This feels like a Burns and Allen monologue. OK Gracie, when did Biden say they had the most sophisticated election rigging plan in place?

As for the rest of your drivel, prove your nonsense in court. Your side has failed miserably at that for the last 3.5 years.
Zippergate
bear2034
dajo9 said:

Has there ever been such a group of sore losers ever in the history of the world?

Probably not. I imagine the Democrats in Congress won't certify the election results when Trump wins.
bear2034
We're going to be invaded by people escaping from cannibals.
Genocide Joe
dajo9 said:

Much like their leader, Democrats suffer from memory problems
movielover
Burglary Tourism in SoCal.

https://www.nbclosangeles.com/investigations/lapd-forming-task-force-to-target-organized-teams-of-foreign-burglars/3361857/

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.