Illegal Immigration

41,781 Views | 703 Replies | Last: 8 hrs ago by bear2034
movielover
How long do you want to ignore this user?
movielover
movielover
The Mercury News: Two Oakland residents from Honduras sentenced for selling fentanyl, meth

Scooty Nickerson, March 29, 2024
Zippergate
Walls don't work...except in the Middle East

movielover
Hypocrisy. Wall Street Globalists including Biden's BlackRock want more cheap compliant labor.
Zippergate
Oh yeah, illegals are making California sooooo much better. Sorry, can't blame this on Trump, RINOs, untaxed rich people, white supremacists, evil corporations, etc. This is 100% on Team Blue from top to bottom. It seems unfair that California should have such incredible leadership all to itself. It's high time we share Newsom with the rest of the country. He's the president this nation deserves.

https://www.zerohedge.com/economics/californias-deficit-222-billion-and-state-16-trillion-debt

Zippergate
dajo9
Zippergate said:

Oh yeah, illegals are making California sooooo much better. Sorry, can't blame this on Trump, RINOs, untaxed rich people, white supremacists, evil corporations, etc. This is 100% on Team Blue from top to bottom. It seems unfair that California should have such incredible leadership all to itself. It's high time we share Newsom with the rest of the country. He's the president this nation deserves.

https://www.zerohedge.com/economics/californias-deficit-222-billion-and-state-16-trillion-debt

Zerohedge loves to predict doom for California based on unfunded liabilities. They've been doing it for decades. If they were anything more than an outlet for Russian propaganda they would provide some real context. Like percent of GDP relative to some other states. Personally, I'd be embarrassed to peddle Russian propaganda, but we all have our own paths.
bear2034
Zippergate
Totally predictable that you would prefer fictional accounting.
dajo9
Zippergate said:

Totally predictable that you would prefer fictional accounting.

Contraire. I asked for more of the same. More states. But on a relevant basis - percent of GDP instead of just big number basis that is scary for simple brains.
BearGoggles
Zippergate said:

I forget, did something happen in 2020 that caused people to not travel/immigrate? Something that may have removed the economic incentive to come to the US looking for work? I having a hard time putting my finger on it - but I feel pretty certain something did happen.

I think there's no doubt Trump is better than Biden on the border. But this type of stuff is just discrediting to the person making or repeating the claim.
bear2034
BearGoggles said:

Zippergate said:

I forget, did something happen in 2020 that caused people to not travel/immigrate? Something that may have removed the economic incentive to come to the US looking for work? I having a hard time putting my finger on it - but I feel pretty certain something did happen.

I think there's no doubt Trump is better than Biden on the border. But this type of stuff is just discrediting to the person making or repeating the claim.

The arrow is pointing at the wrong date. Trump left office in January 2021, not in the middle of 2020. But still, you can easily see the sharp increase in numbers starting in February 2021.
movielover
Dave Rubin covers aggravated child rapists - out free - being shielded by Massachusetts Sanctuary policies.

An elite ICE squad works around these local authorities to re-arrest these violent felons. They only have the manpower to re-arrest a portion of the violent high-priority illegal immigrants.

https://www.youtube.com/live/HLJvw1lSLrA?si=oAVoijAGkNDjeZeD
movielover
They just come here to work. All immigrants are the same. s/

Zippergate
I don't if this is true (even though it's from a US senator), but if it is, doesn't this say a lot about one of the parties? How does one justify such a bat**** crazy position?

bear2034
Zippergate said:

I don't if this is true (even though it's from a US senator), but if it is, doesn't this say a lot about one of the parties? How does one justify such a bat**** crazy position?

I just don't understand why anyone would allow this to happen. There is no simple explanation.
Oakbear
they are not illegal, they are undocumented ..

if they were illegal, then the laws in the USA would do something about them .. not feed and house them (tho I understand some are being punished as they don't like the food that is provided LOL)
movielover
Bill Clinton on illegal immigration and the rule of law (short).

movielover
Will they start sending plane loads to southern Mexico?

movielover
Zippergate
Nothing to see here, move along.

Thanks Brandon!
bear2034
U.S. intelligence officials gave warnings of violence targeting mass gatherings days before the eclipse.

The FBI and Homeland Security are increasingly worried about threats from ISIS and "lone wolves" in the U.S.

The intel bulletin specifically warns people to be cautious at "mass gatherings such as sports stadiums, concert venues, or houses of worship in the United States."

The warning is similar to the one U.S. officials gave in Russia on March 7, warning U.S. citizens to stay away from large gatherings for 48 hours due to "imminent plans" from extremists.

It's been a week since last Monday's eclipse.
Zippergate
Read the whole thread. Soros, Mayorkas implicated.

Eastern Oregon Bear
Anyone can make up a flyer that says anything.
Zippergate
Do you have a better explanation for why several major NGOs are on the ground facilitating the great migration?
Zippergate
Who made such promises?

movielover

Eastern Oregon Bear
Zippergate said:

Do you have a better explanation for why several major NGOs are on the ground facilitating the great migration?
Since non citizens can't vote and there's no evidence of widespread voting fraud, almost any reason would be better than what you're implying.

Oh, by the way (posted by Chazzed elsewhere)…

Like I said, anybody can make up a flyer that says anything. This smelled fishy. It said exactly what you and other right wingers want to believe. It's too easy to fool you guys.

Maybe we should have a thread about gullible Trump supporters. Look! They've been gulled again!
bear2034

The U.S. Senate is a threat to Democracy.
dajo9
bear2034 said:

Truth
We are not going back
bear2034
dajo9 said:

bear2034 said:

Truth
Zippergate
In a sane country, the planes would be flying out of the country, not within.

movielover
Zippergate
Can you say "sleeper cell"? What could possibly go wrong.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.