Illegal Immigration

58,101 Views | 936 Replies | Last: 23 min ago by movielover
HawaiiBear33
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Can you explain why Biden (who is a WEF puppet and never been near me) ushered at least 12 million illegals during his term?
Why would he do that?
Who likes that he did it?
Who wants it to keep happening?
How will you justify to yourself that you are actually on the good side when they continue to accelerate illegal immigration as soon as they extend for another 4 years?

I've shared my "unhinged" conclusions.

Please share tours
dajo9
Post covid there was a surge of migrants to our border. It was a good thing for America. These migrants were the workers we desperately needed at the time. These migrants are why America's economy is currently the envy of the world. Solid growth, solid jobs, normal inflation. Same old story for America for over 200 years.

Proper immigration policy would set immigration so that it fluctuated with job needs. We don't have proper immigration policy because Republicans would rather play politics with immigration. But we had big immigration when we needed it and now that job demand is cooling, immigration is lower. Well done, President Biden.
"They're eating the pets"
3 time Republican nominee for President
movielover
1. Globalist Wall Street wants more $14 / hr labor as the Boomers retire. They've been planning for decades for us to be a service economy.

2. Democrats read the old playbook where immigrants vote liberal for 2-3 generations, depend on social services, etc.

3. The same NGOs, WEF, etc., destroying western Europe.
Alkiadt
bear2034 said:

Family pets are missing, particularly cats. Haitians in Ohio are eating them.

That didn't play well….
Zippergate
Yeah, it had nothing to do with those hundreds of executive orders Biden signed. Btw, you forgot climate change. That's an official talking point.
movielover
A recent KRON 4 survey found that 1.9% of individuals thought Global Warming was an important issue.

bear2034
Alkiadt said:

bear2034 said:

That didn't play well….
"Help me! meow!"

- cat
Alkiadt
bear2034 said:

Alkiadt said:

bear2034 said:

That didn't play well….
"Help me! meow!"

- Trump

FIFY
bear2034
Alkiadt said:

bear2034 said:

Alkiadt said:

bear2034 said:

That didn't play well….
"Help me! meow!"

- Trump
FIFY
OMG

movielover
It looks like Kamala's team had a strategy to purposefully anger President Trump, and he took the bait when he could have doubled down on their disastrous economy and policies.

When she predictably played the race card, he could have easily deflected, and cited his successful First Step Act and opportunity zones - something figurehead Obama never achieved.
HawaiiBear33
Thanks for your view on this. Too bad most of the immigrants are here for the welfare. What percent do you think work. I'll take the under on whatever number you find from the msm.

Why fly them in to Ohio with no jobs or any other support?

35T debt and 1T annual interest on the debt.

Your "facts" don't pass the eyeball or common sense test.

This article doesn't even talk about cats or dogs.
https://truthpress.com/news/ohio-governor-takes-matters-into-his-own-hands-deploys-troops-as-haitian-migrant-crisis-hit-town-hard/
dajo9
HawaiiBear33 said:

Thanks for your view on this. Too bad most of the immigrants are here for the welfare. What percent do you think work. I'll take the under on whatever number you find from the msm.

Why fly them in to Ohio with no jobs or any other support?

35T debt and 1T annual interest on the debt.

Your "facts" don't pass the eyeball or common sense test.

This article doesn't even talk about cats or dogs.
https://truthpress.com/news/ohio-governor-takes-matters-into-his-own-hands-deploys-troops-as-haitian-migrant-crisis-hit-town-hard/

Unsurprisingly, your bigoted conjecture is wrong. In 2023, foreign born labor participation was 66% compared to 61% native born. Foreign born men were at 77% compared to 66% for native born men. Unemployment for both groups was under 4%.

Immigrant labor made the American economy the envy of the world.

https://www.bls.gov/news.release/forbrn.nr0.htm
HawaiiBear33
Foreign born is not the same as illegal immigration.

Apples to oranges. I'm not against legal immigration. I'm no bigot.

Where is your numbers for the illegals?

You think they add to the gdp more than the tax burden they create?

I still don't hate you and don't mind that you seem to hate me. It is the msm way to crush dissenting views
dajo9
HawaiiBear33 said:

Foreign born is not the same as illegal immigration.

Apples to oranges. I'm not against legal immigration. I'm no bigot.

Where is your numbers for the illegals?

You think they add to the gdp more than the tax burden they create?

I still don't hate you and don't mind that you seem to hate me. It is the msm way to crush dissenting views

According to this report from Congress, illegal immigrants have a 70% labor force participation rate. 8.8M / 12.6M. Illegal immigration made our economy grow.

https://edworkforce.house.gov/uploadedfiles/9.13.23_camarota_testimony_help_subcommittee_hearing_on_open_borders_and_workforce.pdf
Zippergate
Millions and millions of poorly educated people with no skills. Guess what, those people pay near zero income tax, disproportionately burden government services and receive massive handouts of various kinds whether they are working or not. This is obvious which is why you are completely oblivious to it.
dajo9
Zippergate said:

Millions and millions of poorly educated people with no skills. Guess what, those people pay near zero income tax, disproportionately burden government services and receive massive handouts of various kinds whether they are working or not. This is obvious which is why you are completely oblivious to it.

Immigrants are the hardest working people I come across. Much harder working than your average American.
HawaiiBear33
HawaiiBear33

I would've guessed higher on legal migrants and definitely I'll take the under on illegal.

This is regarding your belief that crime is down despite many posters here including liberals saying otherwise:

FACT CHECK: In last night's three-on-one debate the ABC News moderators used misleading crime data from the FBI to 'fact check' @realDonaldTrump. The reality is that Trump (as he usually is) was right - crime is not down - it is up, way up.

Kamala Harris and her willing accomplices in the mainstream media would have you believe that violent crime in America is at a 50-year low, a narrative eagerly parroted by so-called fact-checkers at Politifact and now ABC News. The reality, however, is far from what they claim. The only thing at a 50-year low is the integrity of violent crime data. Less than a year after taking office, Biden-Harris's administration had the FBI dismantle the long-standing crime reporting system, replacing it in 2021 with a new, 'woke' system that is optional for state and local law enforcement agencies to use. As a result, at least 6,000 law enforcement agencies aren't providing data, meaning that 25% of the country's crime data is not captured by the FBI. This deliberate underreporting skews the statistics, painting a falsely optimistic picture of public safety while real Americans continue to suffer from rising crime rates.

Democrat-controlled cities from New York to San Francisco have effectively decriminalized violent crime. For instance, in New York City, 52% of violent felony cases are downgraded to misdemeanors, and offenders are typically offered diversion agreements that keep these offenses out of crime statistics. This manipulation alone could account for a 50% or more drop in reported violent crimes in the Big Apple. Across the country, Soros-backed prosecutors are refusing to prosecute violent criminals or downgrading their charges in record numbers. This systematic underreporting and leniency are tactics used by Democrats to create a misleading narrative about public safety, while communities continue to suffer from unchecked crime.

It's not far-fetched to imagine that the Biden-Harris regime and the Democrats replaced the FBI's universal crime data system with a new optional system to fabricate this massive decrease in 'reported' crime. The move raises serious questions about their motives and the integrity of the data.

Of course, the Democrats will argue that the new system is more inclusive, allowing law enforcement agencies to record pronouns and gender identities, including transgender and nonbinary, as well as the sexual preferences of both criminals and victims. The timing and optional nature of the new system suggest an ulterior motive: to obscure the real rise in crime and present a false narrative of improvement under Democratic leadership.

Additionally, we know that the 70 Soros-backed prosecutors, representing 72 million Americans and half of the nation's 50 most populous cities and counties, have made it their mission to implement so-called restorative justice. This approach often means refusing to prosecute violent criminals based on factors such as race and gender identity. The few criminals they do prosecute almost always have their violent felonies downgraded to misdemeanors. Both of these realitiesthe new optional reporting system and the restorative justice effortshave led to violent crime data that fails to reflect the true state of our communities since 2021. These manipulations distort public perception and allow Democrats to promote a false sense of security.

National polls reveal that most Americans believe crime has increased significantly over the past four years. The situation is even more dire in large Democrat-controlled cities, where almost all residents report a massive surge in crime. Most residents even report that they or someone in their family has been a victim of crime.

Take Chicago, for example. Every weekend, approximately 70 people are shot. The crisis has escalated to such an extent that the mayor recently canceled the city's contract with a company that detects and reports gunfire. There are so many gunshots in Chicago that police can only respond if someone is actually hit by a bullet.

New York City is similarly experiencing a huge spike in robberies and assaults, often occurring in broad daylight. The situation became so severe this year that the governor had to deploy National Guard troops to the NYC subway system to deter criminals. Before District Attorney Alvin Bragg and Attorney General Letitia James took office, these violent crimes would have been prosecuted as felonies. Now, if they are prosecuted at all, they are often downgraded to misdemeanors with diversion deals.

There is also ample evidence that the FBI and the Biden-Harris regime are simply cooking the books. Watch Jesse Waters expose what he calls Enron-style corruption in their crime reporting.

The next time someone tries to tell you that Biden and Harris have reduced crime to its lowest levels in 50 years, let them know the truth. It's easy to claim a decrease in crime when you leave out data from 25% of the population living in major cities like Los Angeles and New York City.

The reality is, these omissions paint a misleading picture of the state of crime in America. Don't let them gaslight you with manipulated statistics. Demand full transparency and accountability in crime reporting to get the real story.
SFCityBear
movielover said:

A recent KRON 4 survey found that 1.9% of individuals thought Global Warming was an important issue.

If it was a survey of KRON viewers, who live in what may be the bluest area of the country, it does not look good for all the people who depend on the tax dollars generated from this idea.
movielover
Homelessness (aka drug use and mental illness) was high, around 35%? I'll try to find it.
movielover
UK's Nigel Farange claiming a major announcement tomorrow on illegal immigration and noted thar Australia stopped boats coming from Indonesia.
dajo9
Your misinformation talking points are a day stale
https://bearinsider.com/forums/6/topics/98514/replies/2376534
movielover
Zippergate
Better late than never. Better to admit failure and change course than double down on a cataclysmic policy the way the progressive Left does.
SFCityBear
movielover said:

Pretty good idea. A lot cheaper than paying for all these flights, bus trips, free housing, free food, free medical care. The chance of us doing this is thinner than thin.
bear2034
dajo9 said:

Zippergate said:

Immigrants are the hardest working people I come across. Much harder working than your average American.
There's some truth to this but Biden's illegals are getting handouts.
movielover
Cut the handouts, stop paying flights to FLY THEM INTO OUR COUNTRY, stop funding the NGOs that are coordinating to invade our country, close the border w Mexico on Day 1, re-enact Remain in Mexico, and immediately target violent gang members who are here illegally. Some will also self deport.
movielover
movielover
movielover
Zippergate
Living in a blue state has its advantages.
bear2034
bear2034
Zippergate
Great, except tens of millions saw Trump called a liar and Harris' ridiculous position misrepresented. Practically no one will notice this correction. Mission accomplished, ABC Pravda.
dajo9
All people in America deserve health care

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.