Biden implicated

92,885 Views | 1132 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by bear2034
movielover
How long do you want to ignore this user?
From what? Did he have serious health issues 4, 5 years ago?
BearHunter
dajo9 said:

BearHunter said:

movielover said:

If you can't read there's no evidence

I am willing to concede there is evidence against Joe Biden if you are willing to concede there is evidence against Trump in the Russia collusion case. But you can't have it both ways. Evidence is evidence. The Trumper definition used to mean proof of criminal guilt. Now with Biden it means, well, what it means. Tell me what definition we are using and we'll talk about both Trump and Biden. But you can't have one definition of evidence for your team and a different definition against your team.

Either way the evidence against Biden is nothing that can stand up anywhere other than the pages of the NY Post. The evidence against Trump was very strong.
Inside the bubble, the next few months will sound like this.....

"There's no direct evidence….'
'There's no hard evidence….'
'There's no new evidence…'
'Isn't this just political revenge?"
"But...but...what about Trump?"
MinotStateBeav
So great to hear. Really glad you've gotten your life back...those kinds of things can be really bad life changing events, but great to hear you came out the other side. GO BEARS!
dajo9
concordtom said:

dajo9 said:

BearHunter said:

movielover said:

If you can't read there's no evidence.

I am willing to concede there is evidence against Joe Biden if you are willing to concede there is evidence against Trump in the Russia collusion case. But you can't have it both ways. Evidence is evidence. The Trumper definition used to mean proof of criminal guilt. Now with Biden it means, well, what it means. Tell me what definition we are using and we'll talk about both Trump and Biden. But you can't have one definition of evidence for your team and a different definition against your team.

Either way the evidence against Biden is nothing that can stand up anywhere other than the pages of the NY Post. The evidence against Trump was very strong.

The evidence against Trump IS very strong!

But why bother talking to these guy or his people. They are nonsensical, only interested in agitating with their nonsense.

"Ignore"

You are right. They live in a bubble and will not even have a discussion that ventures them outside the bubble. It's really them that ignore us. And reality.
"They're eating the pets"
3 time Republican nominee for President
82gradDLSdad
MinotStateBeav said:

So great to hear. Really glad you've gotten your life back...those kinds of things can be really bad life changing events, but great to hear you came out the other side. GO BEARS!

Thank you.
82gradDLSdad
concordtom said:

82gradDLSdad said:

concordtom said:

82gradDLSdad said:

MinotStateBeav said:

Sorry you're going thru that 82gradDLSdad. You doing okay?

I'm actually doing better than ever. Complete, no warning blackout collapse into a barbeque in Jan. A few Mitch type seizures before and after but once the meds got right I've been good. Changed my life forever. Some good some bad. Thank you for asking. It's very therapeutic for me to talk about it. I wasn't kidding on another post when I said I was shocked that I watched the entire Cal football game and yelled at the TV. I haven't followed sports in a few years and it feels like I'm getting back to normal. No idea how all this happened or what brain changes are temporary or permanent.

Blessings to you.
Tomorrow is not promised, but today is the Present!

Thank you. With a couple of high school classmates recently passing away and only being 64 I'm very aware of how fragile life is. I could have had my seizure while driving and be gone. I have to remember this when I argue with my wife that I sometimes feel like a child not being able to go anywhere by myself. She watched my collapse. I only got told about it. I'm trying to just enjoy what I can do...like whine about Cal football.

My nephew is 16.
Just experienced his second seizure.
Driver's license taken away.

I don't know what criteria is used to allow young seizure suffers to get their license back. But I do know people who have had seizures that now legally drive. They are not married to my wife. She is adamant that I no longer drive and in my more rational times I agree. My situation is much different than your 16 year old. I'm retired and my wife is willing to drive me anywhere, anytime. We have a family friend who is a neuropsychologist who told us that it is definitely not worth the risk, physically and financially, for me to drive. For others, especially young people who get control of their seizures, I understand why they would be willing to take the small risk and start driving again. Good luck to your nephew.
movielover
What is the "strong" evidence against President Trump? He's been investigated numerous times, tens of millions of dollars, millions of pages of documents, and they've come up with virtually nothing. Basically hack charges in Democrat-heavy areas (DC, Atlanta).

We have learned:

1. There was no Russian server in Trump Tower.

2. There were no Insider connections from Team Trump to Moscow.

3. Christopher Steele, the alleged primary source of the Steele Dossier, actually appears to have washed FBI / CIA produced information via Nellie Ohr (CIA?), wife of the DOJs high-ranking Bruce Ohr. Bruce Ohr served as a secret conduit.

The core evidence was a childish perverted CIA / FBI wet noodle which included a fabricated Golden Shower allegation.

4. Igor Danchenko, the closest Russian involved, lives in America, hadn't been to Russia in years, and used to work at the Democrat Brookings Institute.

5. The Russians spent a small amount of money on Facebook ads split between both parties.

6. The FBI tried to set up George Papadopoulos at the airport after previously handing him $10,000 in cash in Europe. He smartly left it there. When the FBI came down on him at the airport (no warrant needed), they looked like fools. GP was also approached by two CIA honeypots in Europe, one was the infamous Azra Turk.

7. The FBI illegally spied on candidate Trump via Carter Page (likely also Bernie Sanders and Dr. Ben Carson), and then President Trump, via fraudulent FISA warrants. The court is a sham. We later found out that the Treasury Department also spied on him.

8. The FBI raided cooperating witnesses Roger Stone and lawyer Michael Cohen, among others. Unheard of. Then came the raid on lawyer Rudy Giuliani and public arrest of Peter Navarro. Navarro called the FBI "nice Nazi's". These are banana Republic tactics, and I'm sure still in DC Barack Obama has a hand in some of it.

9. Then we find out from cover-up artist John Durham that the discredited Danchenko was classified by the FBI as a Confidential Human Source from January 2017 through October 2020, burying their nefarious deeds for years.

Some argue these and many other nefarious acts started with the George Bush Patriot Act; and then AG Holder and Obama turned these new tools against their political adversaries, labeling them 'terrorists'. The end result is that we have a superceding branch of government- the Intelligence Community. And look at how they're censoring Free Speech on Twitter, Google, YouTube and Facebook.
dajo9
Just go look up one of the many posts in which I've already told you
concordtom
movielover said:

From what? Did he have serious health issues 4, 5 years ago?

Juvenile onset seizures, I think they call it.

It's just a random thing.
Maybe like how someone just suddenly gets cancer.

Neighbor's son has it, too.

Very tragic.
Medicine can make it go away, but you're forever haunted that at any moment you can click Off. Bad if you are driving or swimming or ….

My godson was on the meds, and he clicked again. Maybe the dosage has to be adjusted.

There are worse things.
But most of us at 16 are completely carefree.
BearHunter
Hunter Biden has been indicted on federal firearms charges.
movielover
BearHunter said:

Sharp attorney TechnoFog says it's complicated, and could end up being tossed out bc of a prior agreement.

TechnoFog: "Here's the issue - with the plea deal falling, through, is the original diversion agreement still valid? Hunter Biden's attorneys think so. In response to the Weiss's notice to the court that he would seek the grand jury indictment, Biden's attorneys responded that the agreement was still in effect and that "Mr. Biden has been and will continue to follow the conditions of that Agreement." "

"...Of course, this is a problem of Special Counsel Weiss's own creation. Another convenient prosecutorial error that went in Hunter's favor. Do not be surprised if the gun charges evaporate and the Special Counsel is forced to abide by the agreement his attorneys signed."

BearHunter
The timing of the indictment is interesting. Did the GOP establishment hold off on subpoenaing Hunter so that DOJ could indict him and prevent him from being able to testify to Congress?
dajo9
BearHunter said:

Where are my 2nd amendment people at?

Gone. It's all politics.
BearHunter
dajo9 said:

BearHunter said:

Where are my 2nd amendment people at?

Gone. It's all politics.
Are you implying Hunter's 2nd Amendment rights have been violated? Biden was indicted in a Delaware court on three counts related to his possession of a firearm while using drugs. If they lock Hunter up, do you think Congress can subpoena him before the next election?
dajo9
I'm not a 2nd amendment person. But I know they're out there. They should come to Hunter's defense.
Unit2Sucks
dajo9 said:

I'm not a 2nd amendment person. But I know they're out there. They should come to Hunter's defense.
Some members of the GOP like Matt Gaetz want to abolish the ATF entirely so I'm sure those very honest people will come forward in defense of Hunter against the tyrannical ATF that they have forsworn to destroy. They obviously don't think gun purchasers should be filling out ATF form 4473 or prosecuted for lying on it.

Quote:

"House Republicans have the ATF in our crosshairs. The continued existence of the ATF is increasingly unwarranted based on their repeated actions to convert law-abiding citizens into felons. They must be stopped. My bill today would abolish the ATF once and for all," Congressman Gaetz said.

This is a pretty rare prosecution to begin with and I have a hard time seeing it stick - unlike Trump, Hunter has good lawyers who will make it hard for the government to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Biden committed a crime when he filled out his form. Here's hoping that the prosecutors know what they're doing, because it will look like deep-state GOP corruption if Jack Smith, appointed to his role as US Attorney by Trump in 2017, were to fail to win a case like this.

I would like to think this is the start of a new tough on gun crime and tough on gun owner period of history for the GOP. Maybe the mainstream GOP will disavow the extreme fringe conservative gun nuts as part of their avid support for Hunter's prosecution.

Yeah, right.

EDIT: LOL apparently Hunter only owned the gun for 11 days in 2018. Makes the burden even harder for Jack Smith. The fact that the 5th circuit last month declared the possession law unconstitutional just last month, will make it even harder. I expect NRA bought and paid for GOPers to twist themselves into pretzels calling for Hunter's prosecution while also claiming the law is unconstitutional. This is going to be great. I hope he's convicted and it forces the GOP to support gun control legislation over the NRA's dead cold hands.
OdontoBear66
Could care less about Hunter Biden charges. All I want to know with the unredacted paper work needed is whether his misdeeds went to the big guy. The Hunter is a known scumbag with multiple prior serious problems. It is not in the interest of the country or its citizens as to whether or not there is a gun charge. I want to know how far the peddling or paddling of influence went with the Biden name. Lots of smoke. Need for transparency to find out if it goes to dad, brother, grandchildren, etc. If not deal with his gun charge.
bearister
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Unit2Sucks
OdontoBear66 said:

Could care less about Hunter Biden charges. All I want to know with the unredacted paper work needed is whether his misdeeds went to the big guy. The Hunter is a known scumbag with multiple prior serious problems. It is not in the interest of the country or its citizens as to whether or not there is a gun charge. I want to know how far the peddling or paddling of influence went with the Biden name. Lots of smoke. Need for transparency to find out if it goes to dad, brother, grandchildren, etc. If not deal with his gun charge.
This is to be expected given the amount of crack Hunter smokes. You've been promising us fire for months now, and the GOP is ~5+ years into their partisan investigation into Hunter and all we have is crack smoke.

Hunter has come out swinging against some of the corrupt GOPers who he claims illegally abused his personal information.

He filed a lawsuit alleging violation of the computer fraud and abuse act.

Quote:

President Joe Biden's son Hunter Biden filed a lawsuit Wednesday under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act (CFAA) against a former policy analyst in then-President Donald Trump's White House for allegedly "hacking into" an "encrypted iPhone backup" as part of related efforts to comb over and expose the "hard drive of the claimed 'Biden laptop.'"
Ziegler, who according to the lawsuit also worked for former Trump trade adviser Peter Navarro as associate director in the Office of Trade and Manufacturing Policy, and the other defendants are accused of unlawfully spending "countless hours accessing, tampering with, manipulating, altering, copying and damaging computer data that they do not own and that they claim to have obtained from hacking into Plaintiff's iPhone data and from scouring a copy of the hard drive of what they claim to be Plaintiff s 'laptop' computer."
Biden contends Ziegler et al. violated the CFAA by "intentionally accessing a computer without authorization or exceeding authorized access, and thereby obtaining information contained in financial records of one or more financial institutions or of one or more card issuers."

In addition, Biden claims defendants "knowingly and with intent to defraud, access[ed] a protected computer without authorization or exceeding authorized access, and by means of such conduct further[ed] the intended fraud and obtain[ed] one or more things of value."

A few months ago he filed a countersuit against the blind computer repair person for invasion of privacy (talk about smoke).
Quote:

Hunter Biden filed a lawsuit against the Delaware computer repairman who controversially turned over an abandoned laptop that appeared to contain a large amount of personal data concerning President Joe Biden's son to conservative activists in the weeks leading up to the 2020 election.

The 42-page counterclaim was filed in Delaware federal court on Friday and names John Paul Mac Isaac as the defendant. Mac Isaac has long claimed that the laptop was dropped off at his repair shop, the Mac Shop, by a man who identified himself as Hunter Biden.

Hunter Biden is suing Mac Isaac on six counts of invasion of privacy over the circumstances that led to the data from the laptop being spread far and wide across the internet and in certain publications.
"Mac Isaac's knowing and intentional distribution of Mr. Biden's personal and sensitive data was not carried out for any reasonable or legitimate purposes, but rather to try and expose Mr. Biden's data to those that he knew or should have known would intend to create embarrassment and harm for Mr. Biden," the lawsuit continues. "In addition, Mac Isaac decided to use the data in his possession for commercial purposes and to make money, which he has done by including portions of the data in his book and making reference to and/or making some or all of the data available at appearances he has made."
Everything about this stinks to high heaven - if this was in a dime store espionage novel people would consider it far fetched. A blind computer repair person in Delaware?
BearHunter
bearister said:

Hunter's sister-in-law / lover didn't think it was a good idea either.
BearHunter

Is the left turning on Joe Biden? Is it happening yet?
SFCityBear
BearHunter said:

Is the left turning on Joe Biden? Is it happening yet?
I doubt it. They just picked off some low-hanging fruit to defend what is left of their reputation for credibility. It is just about impossible to cover Biden for any length of time without there being some kind of gaffe.
SFCityBear
OdontoBear66
Unit2Sucks said:

OdontoBear66 said:

This is to be expected given the amount of crack Hunter smokes. You've been promising us fire for months now, and the GOP is ~5+ years into their partisan investigation into Hunter and all we have is crack smoke.

Hunter has come out swinging against some of the corrupt GOPers who he claims illegally abused his personal information.

Quote:

President Joe Biden's son Hunter Biden filed a lawsuit Wednesday under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act (CFAA) against a former policy analyst in then-President Donald Trump's White House for allegedly "hacking into" an "encrypted iPhone backup" as part of related efforts to comb over and expose the "hard drive of the claimed 'Biden laptop.'"
Ziegler, who according to the lawsuit also worked for former Trump trade adviser Peter Navarro as associate director in the Office of Trade and Manufacturing Policy, and the other defendants are accused of unlawfully spending "countless hours accessing, tampering with, manipulating, altering, copying and damaging computer data that they do not own and that they claim to have obtained from hacking into Plaintiff's iPhone data and from scouring a copy of the hard drive of what they claim to be Plaintiff s 'laptop' computer."
Biden contends Ziegler et al. violated the CFAA by "intentionally accessing a computer without authorization or exceeding authorized access, and thereby obtaining information contained in financial records of one or more financial institutions or of one or more card issuers."

In addition, Biden claims defendants "knowingly and with intent to defraud, access[ed] a protected computer without authorization or exceeding authorized access, and by means of such conduct further[ed] the intended fraud and obtain[ed] one or more things of value."

A few months ago he filed a countersuit against the blind computer repair person for invasion of privacy (talk about smoke).
Quote:

Hunter Biden filed a lawsuit against the Delaware computer repairman who controversially turned over an abandoned laptop that appeared to contain a large amount of personal data concerning President Joe Biden's son to conservative activists in the weeks leading up to the 2020 election.

The 42-page counterclaim was filed in Delaware federal court on Friday and names John Paul Mac Isaac as the defendant. Mac Isaac has long claimed that the laptop was dropped off at his repair shop, the Mac Shop, by a man who identified himself as Hunter Biden.

Hunter Biden is suing Mac Isaac on six counts of invasion of privacy over the circumstances that led to the data from the laptop being spread far and wide across the internet and in certain publications.
"Mac Isaac's knowing and intentional distribution of Mr. Biden's personal and sensitive data was not carried out for any reasonable or legitimate purposes, but rather to try and expose Mr. Biden's data to those that he knew or should have known would intend to create embarrassment and harm for Mr. Biden," the lawsuit continues. "In addition, Mac Isaac decided to use the data in his possession for commercial purposes and to make money, which he has done by including portions of the data in his book and making reference to and/or making some or all of the data available at appearances he has made."
Everything about this stinks to high heaven - if this was in a dime store espionage novel people would consider it far fetched. A blind computer repair person in Delaware?

I have promised you nothing. Nor will I ever. But I suggested, just wait!!! Tick tock
Unit2Sucks
OdontoBear66 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

OdontoBear66 said:

Quote:

Quote:

I have promised you nothing. Nor will I ever. But I suggested, just wait!!! Tick tock

I'm still waiting for that big beautiful healthcare plan the GOP and Trump promised us. Repeal and replace right? And infrastructure week. And for the trickle down from reducing taxes on the rich. And for evidence of election fraud.

And some people are still waiting QAnon ranting s to come true or for the rapture

"Just wait" is another way of saying you have no reasonable basis to make the claims you are currently making. If I'm going to "wait" for something that will never happen, you can be damn sure it's the Rose Bowl and not some mythical unsubstantiated claims made by partisans or true believers.

dajo9
Some people are just built to fall for it every time
movielover
This is all well-scripted to protect the Biden family.

1. Notice - no Foreign Agent Registration Act (FARA) charges. We all know he was conducting business without being a registered agent - Hunter Biden worked as a foreign agent for Ukraine and Chinese interests. The government had gone after Bijan Rafiekian, business partner of Michael Flynn. The DOJ recently dropped that case (to be consistent).

2. The pay for play will be ignored and the IRS will likely handle their issues discretely - and HB had Hollywood benefactors pay his debts.

3. This minor weapons charge will morph into Second Amendment politics. Look at the Apologists already supporting defacto White Liberal Privilege.

OdontoBear66
Unit2Sucks said:

OdontoBear66 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

OdontoBear66 said:

Quote:

Quote:

I'm still waiting for that big beautiful healthcare plan the GOP and Trump promised us. Repeal and replace right? And infrastructure week. And for the trickle down from reducing taxes on the rich. And for evidence of election fraud.

And some people are still waiting QAnon ranting s to come true or for the rapture

"Just wait" is another way of saying you have no reasonable basis to make the claims you are currently making. If I'm going to "wait" for something that will never happen, you can be damn sure it's the Rose Bowl and not some mythical unsubstantiated claims made by partisans or true believers.

Funny man. How long has it been since Trump was prez??? Mention Biden shortcomings and Trump comes up. FYI I have been emphatic in hatred for Trump so it's a non issue with. Biden is more senile than me and I'm older. Exposure is coming. The Dem cover is thick but were working through it.
Unit2Sucks
OdontoBear66 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

OdontoBear66 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

OdontoBear66 said:

Quote:

Quote:

Biden is more senile than me and I'm older. Exposure is coming. The Dem cover is thick but were working through it.

Your statements continue to age like milk. I hope you are enjoying life and not waiting for someone to deliver you evidence against Biden based on the lies you've been fed.

sycasey
OdontoBear66 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

OdontoBear66 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

OdontoBear66 said:

Quote:

Quote:

Funny man. How long has it been since Trump was prez??? Mention Biden shortcomings and Trump comes up. FYI I have been emphatic in hatred for Trump so it's a non issue with. Biden is more senile than me and I'm older. Exposure is coming. The Dem cover is thick but were working through it.

Trump will continue to be relevant as long as he tries to run for President again. Would he not be Biden's likely opponent in the next election?
BearHunter
Unit2Sucks said:

Your statements continue to age like milk. I hope you are enjoying life and not waiting for someone to deliver you evidence against Biden based on the lies you've been fed.
Speaking of milk, did you know SFO has a terminal named after Harvey Milk who was found to have inappropriate relationships with underage boys?
movielover
sycasey
When these gun charges result in nothing, the MAGA folks will immediately pivot and say that this just proves how guilty Joe Biden is. Book it.
Unit2Sucks
sycasey said:

When these gun charges result in nothing, the MAGA folks will immediately pivot and say that this just proves how guilty Joe Biden is. Book it.
The conservative bought and paid for radical clerics controlling SCOTUS gutted gun control in the Bruen case in 2022 and that's great news for Hunter Biden. Biden is accused of possessing a firearm while addicted to drugs and for lying on an ATF form 4473 about not being addicted to drugs (essentially the same thing). The GOP doesn't think that the laws Hunter is accused of violating are constitutional and apart from their brazen hypocrisy they don't actually think Hunter has committed any gun crimes.

As a result of the Bruen case, the 5th circuit recently determined it is unconstitutional for the federal government to prevent someone from possessing a firearm based on prior drug use. In the event Hunter is convicted of that charge, he will appeal. If the 9th circuit were to keep his conviction (which they might), there would be a split circuit and SCOTUS would likely intervene - and they would of course agree with the 5th circuit because the reasoning is based on Bruen, which this court maintains is good law.

So that would knock out the possession charge and leave only the 4473 charge. Given what the 5th circuit ruled and what SCOTUS ruled in Bruen, Biden likely has a very strong case that form 4473 is now unconstitutional and that he was merely exercising his constitutionally protected right.

Ironically this will only increase Hunter Biden's appeal to the incels in the GOP - not only are they jealous of the action he's getting, he's also going to walk on these gun charges directly because of the GOP (and Trump). This would be a great time for SCOTUS to unwind their ridiculous decision in Bruen to send Hunter to prison and to allow reasonable gun control in this country but there is just about zero chance of that happening.
BearHunter
sycasey said:

Should these gun charges result in something?
dajo9
They have only been filed because his last name is Biden

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.