The Official Impeach tRump Thread

128,857 Views | 1639 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by bearister
concordtom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Omg, who is this talking???
She is awesome.

Democrat lady: When you asked him "what do you want out of Ukraine, why did trump blurt out "there was no QPR, instead of goig thru his list of stuff he wanted? Had anyone previously used that term with him, had you shared the text conversation with the Ambassador Taylor re: concern about QPQ?"

[great question- imho, trump was counseled about the danger of QPQ and so blurted out such a thing, to cover his ass)

Subdland: No.

Dem lady: "So, you remember that clearly, but there are many many other things you can't re all because you don't have access to your notes and emails and such. Why is that?"

Sondland: Uhm, I recall certain things. I remember the first girl I kissed....

Dem Lady: "You just kissed... never mind..."

(I swear she was going to finish that line with "you just kissed the president's ass").
calbearinamaze
B.A. Bearacus said:

BearChemist said:

Bravo, Mr. Maloney!!

Watch Maloney go off. Must see.

Thanks for posting this.

Could be from a film......but it's very, very real.
If you believe in forever
Then life is just a one-night stand
If there's a rock and roll heaven
Well you know they've got a hell of a band
concordtom
Another Bear said:

I shouldn't go after the follicle challenged individuals. I have bald buddies who I've never said a word about it out of respect and decency...but this guy, a wealthy sleazeball working the system, who can't buy it...sure.

Who the F cares about head hair?
Another Bear
concordtom said:

Another Bear said:

I shouldn't go after the follicle challenged individuals. I have bald buddies who I've never said a word about it out of respect and decency...but this guy, a wealthy sleazeball working the system, who can't buy it...sure.

Gordon Sondland, among others.
bearister
concordtom said:

Another Bear said:

As a person too tall for his hair, I do.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
concordtom
HA HA HA HA HA !!!!!!!!!

"I hearby bribe the President of Ukraine!"

That was classic Schiff !!!!
Another Bear
Adam Schiff ripping Sondland a new one...the size of Rhode Island. No more wise-acre smiley face by Sondland. Sondland looking hang dog as he taking the beating on national TV.

Schiff looks mad AF, PSSSED.
B.A. Bearacus
Adam Schiff incredible again.
BearChemist
Many senior D committee members didn't handle Sondland the sleazeball well, but the last three juniors are very impressive.
B.A. Bearacus

Another Bear
BearChemist said:

Many senior D committee members didn't handle Sondland the sleazeball well, but the last three juniors are very impressive.
Spierer, Maloney and Schiff did quite well imo.
Another Bear
B.A. Bearacus said:

These motherfcckers are going to fall on their swords lying...just because.
B.A. Bearacus
Call me Krishnamoorthi.

blungld
Unit2Sucks said:

I find it both hilarious and sad that the Republicans are pinning their hopes and dreams on the September call between Trump and Sondland.

Hilarious because the call was a transparent post-hoc attempt to put facts on record after the whistleblower complaint...
Call with Sondland on Sept 9th, just 2 days before aid released. What happened right before that? They got caught.

August 12: A whistleblower files a complaint with the intelligence inspector general.
September 9: Intel IG notifies House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff of an "urgent concern" that DNI has overruled.

That call was alibi creation after the fact. "I want nothing--see I'm innocent."
calbearinamaze
Another Bear said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

+1000
Unit2Sucks
blungld said:

Unit2Sucks said:

I find it both hilarious and sad that the Republicans are pinning their hopes and dreams on the September call between Trump and Sondland.

Hilarious because the call was a transparent post-hoc attempt to put facts on record after the whistleblower complaint...
Call with Sondland on Sept 9th, just 2 days before aid released. What happened right before that? They got caught.

August 12: A whistleblower files a complaint with the intelligence inspector general.
September 9: Intel IG notifies House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff of an "urgent concern" that DNI has overruled.

That call was alibi creation after the fact. "I want nothing--see I'm innocent."
Exactly my point. Anyone who thinks Trump uttered the phrase "quid pro quo" at any point in his life prior to hearing the whistleblower complaint is full of it.
B.A. Bearacus
Sounds more Built to Spill than emo, but nicely done.
bearister
With an estimated net worth of $250M that was generated from hawking factual aluminum siding to haters, the ignorant and the intellectually challenged, Hannity can afford to go All In with tRump. Regardless of what happens to tRump, his Crime Family, or his criminal associates, Hannity will always be loved by the tRump base and eternally reviled by people of good faith. Even if Fox News lets him go once tRump is tossed into the dustbin of history, he will either withdraw into his money or hook up with some Alt Right broadcasting venture. That sizzling sound on Sunday is the communion wafer after it is placed on Sean's forked tongue by an Opus Dei Eucharistic minister.

bearister

Fox News' take on Sondland's testimony: nothing to see here

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/nov/20/fox-news-sondland-impeachment-testimony-trump?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
Another Bear
B.A. Bearacus
Top billing on the Washington Examiner site is a large photo of Obama shaking hands with the person right wingers feel, with angry boners in hand, is the whistleblower. Republicans wouldn't lose any sleep if this person, if he is the whistleblower or not, was killed tonight.
Another Bear
B.A. Bearacus said:

Top billing on the Washington Examiner site is a large photo of Obama shaking hands with the person right wingers feel, with angry boners in hand, is the whistleblower. Republicans wouldn't lose any sleep if this person, if he is the whistleblower or not, is killed due to being exposed.
GOP playbook, page 3, paragraph 5: When the chips are down...play dirty, like get someone killed dirty.

So we just hit the tipping point. It's only going to get uglier from the GOP as the Trumptanic sinks.
concordtom
blungld said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Yeah, i haven't followed it in detail like that but you just KNOW that Trump's "I want nothing from Ukraine, no QPQ" is nothing more than, oh ****, CYA!!!!
Another Bear
When the GOP/RWNJs set themselves on fire...you hand them gasoline. Hey GOP...suck on this for a while.

concordtom
Adam Schiff is getting a future promotion from me: no longer Soeaker of the House, but PRESIDENT!!!
concordtom
Unit2Sucks said:

blungld said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Exactly my point. Anyone who thinks Trump uttered the phrase "quid pro quo" at any point in his life prior to hearing the whistleblower complaint is full of it.

*6Billion, with 1000 odds!!!
concordtom
bearup said:

Another Bear said:

+1000

No, they are gonna have to have the blade shoved into them!!!
calbearinamaze
concordtom said:

bearup said:

Another Bear said:

+1000

No, they are gonna have to have the blade shoved into them!!!
Yeah, you're right. Can that be at a major gladiatorial-like event with big-time entertainment?

bearister
NYCGOBEARS

Why am I not surprised?
okaydo
Kimmel interviews Sondland at the 10:53 mark.

B.A. Bearacus
I personally couldn't make it through the second part of today's hearing with Cooper and Hale so just caught Schiff's closing remarks now. This man is showing brilliant oratory during these hearings.

Skip to 2-min mark if you want to skip Nunes.

calbearinamaze
B.A. Bearacus said:

I personally couldn't make it through the second part of today's hearing with Cooper and Hale so just caught Schiff's closing remarks now. This man is showing brilliant oratory during these hearings.

Skip to 2-min mark if you want to skip Nunes.

I had to apologize to myself for not skipping Nunes.
blungld
Why aren't there legal consequences to Nunes? I really don't understand. He is not telling the truth. He is literally lying to Americans during an impeachment inquiry. It's one thing to ask tough questions or serve as president's defense (he is supposed to be finding the truth) but he is literally making **** up and trying to deceive Americans intentionally. That sure seems like it should be illegal to knowingly deceive the people who pay you and whom you allegedly serve.

We need so much stronger law around propaganda and corruption in government, election, lobby, and media.
bearister
How can any person of good faith and intelligence ever believe any narrative of alleged facts put forth by tRump or those who advocate on his behalf with regard to a contested matter?

Donald Trump's history of corruption: a comprehensive review - Vox

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/9/28/12904136/donald-trump-corrupt

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.