The Official Impeach tRump Thread

141,419 Views | 1639 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by bearister
calbearinamaze
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearChemist said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

I think he officially lost his shot at Chipotle.

This is very significant if true: Nunes traveled with three staff (one of them has been named Harvey) to Vienna in December 2018 (after GOP lost control in the midterm but before the new congress started, so he was still the chairman of House Intelligence Committee) and met with the ousted Ukrainian AG Shokin. Afterwards Nunes and Shokin had at least two more phone conversations. Giuliani, Parnas, Harvey, journalist Solomon (noticed this name from the hearings?), diGenova and Toensing (the married lawyer couple if you remember) regularly met at Trump DC Hotel, sometimes with Ukrainians,

Nunes, Harvey, Nunes' spokesperson and the lawyer couple all have declined to comment.
I know a guy who knows a guy who knows Joe and Victoria. They're really smart but,.................................whoa.
If you believe in forever
Then life is just a one-night stand
If there's a rock and roll heaven
Well you know they've got a hell of a band
Unit2Sucks
sycasey said:

OaktownBear said:

Unit2Sucks said:

OaktownBear said:

Unit2Sucks said:

NYCGOBEARS said:

Unit2Sucks said:

My 3 year old asked me this morning "Is Donald Trump going to face any consequences?" He preceded that by stating that Trump doesn't care about other people and calls people names.

We can laugh it off but the reality is that the consequences for Trump's actions include a multitude of ill gotten gains for him and his family, the opportunity to destroy our government from within with no real goal other than self-aggrandizement, possibly jail time if he lives long enough and whatever the afterlife may have in store for him.

The only thing that gives me personal hope for my family is that we can replace Trump and go back to a world where we can at least have a chance for our children to believe their leaders aren't the exact opposite of what we teach them to be. My kids are quite young so hopefully this period won't imprint too heavily on them, but I can only imagine what the 9-15 year olds in pro Trump families are going to do as adults.

Your 3 year old can say "consequences"? Way smarter than Devin Nunes already.
His favorite "jam" is The Middle ("why don't you just meet me in the middle; I'm woozing my mind just a widdle"), so clearly he's not strident enough for politics.
So is he supporting Biden or Buttigieg?
He's waffling between spiderman and Steph Curry.
Miles Morales version, I hope.

I will accept any except Andrew Garfield.

He's never seen a Spider-Man movie or cartoon so I think his awareness is mostly through merch and costumes. It's interesting how we inculcate youths into pop culture these days.
B.A. Bearacus
Another Bear

So much shtt hitting the fan. Reports are the House will draft 4 articles of impeachment.

Quote:

Friday's World-Historical News Dump Is Proof the Impeachment Probe Must Continue

There is no reason to wrap the House proceedings now that Devin Nunes and Mike Pompeo were just implicated.

1) Lev Parnas, Rudy and Nunes bomb.

2) The DOJ IG report on Russia basically finds nothing.

3) The Intel community has concluded that the entire Ukrainian 2016 election hack that Trump is propping up is nonsense and a Russian planted story. The U.S. senate was briefed on this.

4) That a massive release of State Department documents via FOIA ropes in practically everyone, including Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and Rudy.

https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/politics/a29902739/devin-nunes-ukraine-mike-pompeo-implicated/
[url=https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/politics/a29902739/devin-nunes-ukraine-mike-pompeo-implicated/][/url]
calbearinamaze
B.A. Bearacus said:

Rudy's been in the tanning booth waaaaay too long.
If you believe in forever
Then life is just a one-night stand
If there's a rock and roll heaven
Well you know they've got a hell of a band
Another Bear
B.A. Bearacus said:

Rudy has the pee party tape.
NYCGOBEARS
B.A. Bearacus

Here's the part that is clipped off by the image preview:

Where you watching the BG in NYC bud? P12N bars seems like they would be hard to come by.
NYCGOBEARS
B.A. Bearacus said:

Where you watching the BG in NYC bud? P12N bars seems like they would be hard to come by.

Tons of options for Pac 12 viewing here. We're at Gold Bear, a super cool place owned by an alumnus.
bearister
Rudy is the son of a convicted felon jailbird that was an enforcer for the mob. The apple didn't fall far from the tree. You don't think that POS learned how to watch his own back?

Trump impeachment: Pompeo, Giuliani and Parnas at heart of new revelations

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/nov/23/trump-impeachment-released-documents-reveal-giuliani-pompeo-links?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Unit2Sucks
Inb4 Rudy clarifies that when he says "insurance" what he really means is that he is aware of crimes Trump has committed with him and that he's willing to go public to defend himself if need be.

In case it wasn't clear to anyone.
B.A. Bearacus
NYCGOBEARS said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

Tons of options for Pac 12 viewing here. We're at Gold Bear, a super cool place owned by an alumnus.

Your anti-red sentiment is working wonders on this Big a Game day. History moving towards the light. Stay thirsty, my friend.
concordtom
bearup said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

Rudy's been in the tanning booth waaaaay too long.
Evidence that the vampire comments were getting to him.
bearister
Rudy: "The Mafia couldn't kill me."
Why would they? Your dad was an employee.
Another Bear
bearister said:

Rudy: "The Mafia couldn't kill me."
Why would they? Your dad was an employee.
Just heard that on the radio. Son of a made man is untouchable.
concordtom
B.A. Bearacus said:

Yeeeeessssss!
Let the infighting begin!

concordtom

It was an amazing 10 days and 30 hours by 12 witnesses. Smerconish suggests the 12 be on Time's cover for Man (woman, group, etc.) of the Year. I agree!
Cal88
Tom - Take a day off this board!

Go Bears!!!
concordtom
Occasionally I do.
But BI helps me get through many days happily.
Thanks, BI community.

Cal88, what don't you like about my posts?
Or is it just that you want to see a broader smattering of comments from others and my frequency crowds them out?
Cal88
I wasn't trying to single you out Tom, but there is way too much acrimony and partisanship all around on this board.

I think Greybear rest his soul might have been right in reining in politics seeing how divisive it can be, and that was back when the cultural/political landscape wasn't anywhere as crazy as it is now.

We're all in this together, especially this weekend... Go Bears!

B.A. Bearacus
Another Bear
It's amazing the GOP are now using Russian/Putin fake talking points on Ukraine.

When did the damn GOP go pinko commie?
B.A. Bearacus
bearister
B.A. Bearacus said:

This proves that the Republicans bank on tRump supporters being low information voters. If the tRump narrative is that the Ukraine interfered in the 2016 election to help Hillary win, then I need Mr. Kennedy to explain to me why the Ukrainians would have hacked the DNC and Hillary. How did that help her? This could also be a case where the Republicans have weaved so many disinformation narratives that even they can't avoid stepping on their own mushroom units because they can't remember which Alternate Fact Universe they have entered at any given moment.

bearister
Cal88 said:

I wasn't trying to single you out Tom, but there is way too much acrimony and partisanship all around on this board.

I think Greybear rest his soul might have been right in reining in politics seeing how divisive it can be, and that was back when the cultural/political landscape wasn't anywhere as crazy as it is now.

Anyone that lurks around the Off Topic Board is looking for trouble. You are like the guy that goes into the strip club and then complains to the manager that there are too many titties on display.
bearister
Rudy Giuliani associate gave Schiff videos, audio and photos of Trump

https://mol.im/a/7723127
Cal88
bearister said:

Cal88 said:

Anyone that lurks around the Off Topic Board is looking for trouble. You are like the guy that goes into the strip club and then complains to the manager that there are too many titties on display.
I'm more like the guy who drives by the strip club and sees the same car parked in the lot, even on holidays.
Unit2Sucks
Just when you think you know about every Trump impeachable offense, there are reports that Trump interfered with the prosecution of a Turkish bank that violated Iranian sanctions. Because it's Trump, the facts are messy and the narrative is complicated but no one will be surprised to know that Rudy G represented one of the individuals involved and pressured Trump and Tillerson to let his client walk.

If Rudy manages to escape the Trump presidency without being disbarred and/or jailed, I will be shocked.
Another Bear
But wait...there's more! (Because there always is with Trump.)
Quote:

WILDLY INCRIMINATING EMAILS SHOW THE WHITE HOUSE KNEW TRUMP WAS EXTORTING UKRAINE

Staff, including Mick Mulvaney, scrambled to justify the hold on nearly $400 million in aid in exchange for investigations.

The Washington Post reports that a confidential White House review of Trump's decision to put a hold on aid to Ukraine "has turned up hundreds of documents that reveal extensive efforts to generate an after-the-fact justification for the decision and a debate over whether the delay was legal."

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/11/white-house-emails-ukraine-aid
[url=https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/11/white-house-emails-ukraine-aid][/url]
bearister
bearister
bearister said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

This proves that the Republicans bank on tRump supporters being low information voters. If the tRump narrative is that the Ukraine interfered in the 2016 election to help Hillary win, then I need Mr. Kennedy to explain to me why the Ukrainians would have hacked the DNC and Hillary. How did that help her? This could also be a case where the Republicans have weaved so many disinformation narratives that even they can't avoid stepping on their own mushroom units because they can't remember which Alternate Fact Universe they have entered at any given moment.

concordtom
B.A. Bearacus said:

"It could be Russia. It could also be China. It could also be someone sitting on their bed that weighs 400 pounds."
concordtom
bearister said:

Cal88 said:

And I remember when the OT board was the graveyard of posts on the sports board that were deemed controversial. Nobody came here, except to see you old banished thread sitting there, bleeding out.
concordtom
Cal88 said:

That's a very nice and well stated post. Thank you.

You mentioned partisanship. I'll point out I was raised a Republican. So, my crossover represents patriotic bi-partisanship.

You mentioned acrimony.
True. I know not what else to do with my hatred of Donald Trump.

I consider it both a coping mechanism and a patriotic duty to be on BI expressing myself. He must be stopped.
concordtom
Another Bear said:

But wait...there's more! (Because there always is with Trump.)
Quote:

WILDLY INCRIMINATING EMAILS SHOW THE WHITE HOUSE KNEW TRUMP WAS EXTORTING UKRAINE

Staff, including Mick Mulvaney, scrambled to justify the hold on nearly $400 million in aid in exchange for investigations.

The Washington Post reports that a confidential White House review of Trump's decision to put a hold on aid to Ukraine "has turned up hundreds of documents that reveal extensive efforts to generate an after-the-fact justification for the decision and a debate over whether the delay was legal."

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/11/white-house-emails-ukraine-aid
[url=https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/11/white-house-emails-ukraine-aid][/url]

Where is the Trump-Bribery Server?????

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.