Final Election Prediction

117,431 Views | 1183 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by concordtom
okaydo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
okaydo
LOL

B.A. Bearacus
Secretary of damn State.
Unit2Sucks
okaydo said:

LOL

The GOP has stage 3 dementia and will be in a nursing home in a few months. How dumb do they think their constituents are?
GMP
Unit2Sucks said:

okaydo said:

LOL

The GOP has stage 3 dementia and will be in a nursing home in a few months. How dumb do they think their constituents are?

Oh, buddy. Dumb. Very very dumb.
okaydo
bearister
B.A. Bearacus said:

Secretary of damn State.

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
okaydo

okaydo

B.A. Bearacus
bearister
They called him Bearacus, and no one f@ucked with him. No one.

oskidunker
okaydo said:

Wonderful.just wonderful.
Go Bears!
Big C
B.A. Bearacus said:

Secretary of damn State.

I saw the video of it. He was smiling when he said it. Ha ha. Pompeo is a funny guy. As a genre, anti-democracy humor seems to be gaining in popularity, with some.
GoOskie
B.A. Bearacus said:

Where are barefarce, hell4brainz, spanky and barelyamazed? Recovering from ripple hangovers I would guess.
This just in: Republicans find another whistleblower who claims Hillary's emails were proven to be on Hunter's laptop while Obama spied on tRump as he sat (shat?) upon his golden toilet. Gym Jordan afraid whistle blower may be in danger of abduction by aliens in cahoots with Democrats.
GoOskie
Big C said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

Secretary of damn State.

I saw the video of it. He was smiling when he said it. Ha ha. Pompeo is a funny guy. As a genre, anti-democracy humor seems to be gaining in popularity, with some.
Kind of like an Oliver Hardy except not funny and fatter.
This just in: Republicans find another whistleblower who claims Hillary's emails were proven to be on Hunter's laptop while Obama spied on tRump as he sat (shat?) upon his golden toilet. Gym Jordan afraid whistle blower may be in danger of abduction by aliens in cahoots with Democrats.
prospeCt

https://books.google.com/books/content/images/frontcover/9G2CDwAAQBAJ?fife=w200-h300
bearister
Clearly tRump is going to make this play. Give me one reason why he wouldn't. It is basically the legal installation of a dictatorship, however, as cynical as I am, I think SCOTUS will knock it out. Those Justices don't want the burning down of America on them.

Republicans discuss extreme Electoral College play for Trump to cling to power - Axios

https://www.axios.com/trump-electoral-college-biden-68d94e27-ace7-4da8-9e22-af7a62fe5149.html?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter_axiosam&stream=top
BearChemist
bearister
oskidunker
bearister said:

Clearly tRump is going to make this play. Give me one reason why he wouldn't. It is basically the legal installation of a dictatorship, however, as cynical as I am, I think SCOTUS will knock it out. Those Justices don't want the burning down of America on them.

Republicans discuss extreme Electoral College play for Trump to cling to power - Axios

https://www.axios.com/trump-electoral-college-biden-68d94e27-ace7-4da8-9e22-af7a62fe5149.html?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter_axiosam&stream=top
I hope you are right. Trump is probably getting guidance from Putin.
Go Bears!
okaydo

okaydo
blungld
Reposting a paraphrased version of my prediction BEFORE the election:

1) Biden wins one shocker state: Texas, Florida, AZ, Georgia. Also takes Pennsylvania. CHECK

2) Trump announces he's won and tries to disqualify the results... CHECK

3) GOP Congress (who do no better than 50-50 in the Senate) try to redefine the party and disown Trump. PENDING

4) Trump court-driven attempt at electoral victory unravels and Biden victory made official days before Thanksgiving. PENDING

5) A lost Trump doesn't seem to have the same spell, 20% are furious and ready to still follow him...the country now openly admits that the last four years were an embarrassment... CHECK

6) Biden starts to govern as a lame duck as Trump abandons all leadership and tries final attempts at profiting off of public service, Barr works to end investigations and cover up. CHECK

7) Trump either flees the country or tries an elaborate self-pardon ploy TBD

8) Biden is sworn in and there is a huge tearful sigh of relief, parties in the streets, the closest thing to the end of WWII...PARTIES CHECK, OATH PENDING

9) Biden works to purge all things Trump...it is ugly the amount of crime and corruption that is uncovered and many GOP cronies resign or end up in jail. TBD

10) The GOP thinks they can follow the same obstructionist playbook but it doesn't work this time...there is a positive energetic American resurgence...TBD

11) The 12-20 years of good times come to an end as bitter conservatives fall in line behind the next demagogue... TBD

Really the only things I wasn't spot on about were I thought that Senate would already be 50-50 and I thought Mitch and core GOP would abandon Trump by this point. Both might still happen

"The Bear will not quilt, the Bear will not dye!"
boredom
blungld said:

5) A lost Trump doesn't seem to have the same spell, 20% are furious and ready to still follow him...the country now openly admits that the last four years were an embarrassment... CHECK

6) Biden starts to govern as a lame duck as Trump abandons all leadership and tries final attempts at profiting off of public service, Barr works to end investigations and cover up. CHECK

What evidence is there of #5? Wouldn't we see things like mass public disowning of Trump and his approval rating tank if "the country now openly admits the last four years were an embarrassment"? It doesn't seem like anything has changed really. Those who drank the koolaid before are behaving the same as before, those who were appalled by Trump are still appalled by him. The dramatic repudiation of Trump is, sadly, a pipe dream that isn't happening.

Also not sure why you say Biden is governing (he's trying to start a transition as every incoming president does but is actually doing less than normal because Trump isn't allowing it) or that Trump abandons all leadership? What leadership was he showing before that he isn't showing now?
blungld
boredom said:

blungld said:

What evidence is there of #5? Wouldn't we see things like mass public disowning of Trump and his approval rating tank if "the country now openly admits the last four years were an embarrassment"? It doesn't seem like anything has changed really. Those who drank the koolaid before are behaving the same as before, those who were appalled by Trump are still appalled by him. The dramatic repudiation of Trump is, sadly, a pipe dream that isn't happening.
Quote:

I don't think you're reading the room if you are not aware of a completely different national and international tone and assessment in the reflection on the last 4 years--and it's only going to be more and more forthcoming after Jan 20th.

Also not sure why you say Biden is governing (he's trying to start a transition as every incoming president does but is actually doing less than normal because Trump isn't allowing it) or that Trump abandons all leadership? What leadership was he showing before that he isn't showing now?
Quote:

Biden is stepping into a vacuum. There has been total abdication of governance by the president. This looks nothing like the typical behind the scenes transition. This is the president-elect starting to speak to policy and give public guidance = governance.

"The Bear will not quilt, the Bear will not dye!"
B.A. Bearacus
We all recall Lou Dobbs' head about to explode when he thought they weren't moving fast enough to prevent this election from being stolen from T. Dude is invested mind, body, and soul in T winning and won't take no for an answer even if he has to participate in skits that are basically ready for SNL without any changes.

Eastern Oregon Bear
B.A. Bearacus said:

We all recall Lou Dobbs' head about to explode when he thought they weren't moving fast enough to prevent this election from being stolen from T. Dude is invested mind, body, and soul in T winning and won't take no for an answer even if he has to participate in skits that are basically ready for SNL without any changes.

So, underfed election contractors and mysterious vans that were never unloaded are reasons to overturn the election?
boredom
blungld said:

boredom said:

blungld said:

Quote:

I don't think you're reading the room if you are not aware of a completely different national and international tone and assessment in the reflection on the last 4 years--and it's only going to be more and more forthcoming after Jan 20th.

Quote:

Biden is stepping into a vacuum. There has been total abdication of governance by the president. This looks nothing like the typical behind the scenes transition. This is the president-elect starting to speak to policy and give public guidance = governance.

Again, what evidence is there that that the people in this country who have gone along with Trump for 4 years now are stopping doing that? For example, YouGov ran a poll Nov 8-10 and showed Trump with a 46% approval rating which is actually 1% higher than they had right before the election. Here's his aggregate approval over time, show me the drop (much less a drop to 20%): https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/

I don't mean to be disrespectful, it just seems to me like you're saying what you want to be happening (or perhaps what's happening in your social circles or media of choice) rather than what is actually happening in the country. The claim was that other than 20% of people that everyone else would openly admit that the last 4 years were an embarrassment. His approval hasn't changed. The public figures backing him haven't turned on him, at least not at any meaningful scale.

As for Biden stepping into a vacuum - my point in part was that Trump's leadership hasn't changed. If you believe he is not doing any leading now then you should probably believe he wasn't doing any leading before either. It doesn't seem like he abandoned anything he was previously doing. I'm not sure who in this country is listening to Biden now that was previously listening to Trump?
bearister
" A lot of what Trump says is the opposite of what he means. That's true of all of us, to some extent," the president's friend said. But when Trump said he didn't mind losing to Biden, even though he famously hates losers of any ilk, his friend believed him. "He doesn't believe losing is shameful quitting is bad. Losing isn't," this person said. "He's afraid. He's the most insecure, afraid person ever. He's too afraid to be president. He's afraid to exercise power. He's afraid to do the job. It's why he's overbearing and crazy he sabotages himself constantly because he hates himself and wants out. He's always trying to hurt himself. That guy commits more self-harm than anyone I've ever encountered."

The Final Gasp of Donald Trump's Presidency

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020/11/donald-trump-presidency-election-week.html
Big C
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

So, underfed election contractors and mysterious vans that were never unloaded are reasons to overturn the election?

Don't you see? She worked a 12 hour shift and they were supposed to have food for them BUT THEY DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH and then these vans pull up and even though she never saw anything taken out of them, they weren't big enough to have enough food in them for everybody!

At that point, anybody can put two and two together. I'm amazed the MSM is still addressing Biden as President Elect after irrefutable evidence like that!

Also, how would you like to have been the proprietor of the nearest all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet when HER shift ended at 6 am? That place probably had to close for the rest of the day after she waddled out...

Wait, was that last part mean?
GoOskie
Big C said:

Wait, was that last part mean?
No, it was just probably true.
bearister
okaydo
B.A. Bearacus
bearister
Yeah, Donald "Do the Right Thing" tRump.

F you, Geraldo.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.