Now that Elon will own twitter on Friday or Monday..

125,790 Views | 1694 Replies | Last: 13 days ago by chazzed
Unit2Sucks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
WalterSobchak said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Eludes, whatever. I am working while I write. Is that your excuse for ignoring my post regarding the whining crybaby media members being banned? Also, as also mentioned above, the FAA isn't purposely broadcasting Elon's plane's real time whereabouts in a manner so the everyday sicko would know it. Their reporting of that info is for safety. Sicko asking for $50k does it in disregard of safety. It is hard to see this when your eyes are cloudy with liberal tears.

The extent to which you continue to argue a stupid position that you don't care about is remarkable. Now you're calling this kid a sicko. Do you think he has surface to air missiles? Why do you think that this is really unsafe? The answer is obvious and it's that you don't really care you are just posting garbage because that's what you do.

This kid is an enthusiast who tracks numerous jets. No one else freaks out and buys social media companies to suppress publicly available information but you rush to Elno's defense anyway.

That's a sick hobby.
You must REALLY hate phone books.

You have to remember that 003 doesn't believe anything he posts. He starts from contrarian position and never bothers to think through his position. He had to call the kids a sicko bec he has no substantive argument and got backed into a corner.

Sharinf the whereabouts on Twitter of an airplane doesn't negatively impact Elno's personal safety. Not even a little. If Elno wanted to reduce his personal risk, he would stop going out in public and posting real time photos with his location. No one is relying on this kid's Twitter feed to figure out how to send a missile to Elno's plane. It's preposterous but 003 never got that far. He saw people taking a reasonable position so he felt compelled to take the opposite position, come what May. Predictable results ensued and here we are.

Next stage is 003 to respond with some low energy copycat schtick. Rinse repeat until the next stupid position he takes in order to pretend like he's an original thinker.
oski003
Unit2Sucks said:

WalterSobchak said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Eludes, whatever. I am working while I write. Is that your excuse for ignoring my post regarding the whining crybaby media members being banned? Also, as also mentioned above, the FAA isn't purposely broadcasting Elon's plane's real time whereabouts in a manner so the everyday sicko would know it. Their reporting of that info is for safety. Sicko asking for $50k does it in disregard of safety. It is hard to see this when your eyes are cloudy with liberal tears.

The extent to which you continue to argue a stupid position that you don't care about is remarkable. Now you're calling this kid a sicko. Do you think he has surface to air missiles? Why do you think that this is really unsafe? The answer is obvious and it's that you don't really care you are just posting garbage because that's what you do.

This kid is an enthusiast who tracks numerous jets. No one else freaks out and buys social media companies to suppress publicly available information but you rush to Elno's defense anyway.

That's a sick hobby.

You have to remember that 003 doesn't believe anything he posts. He starts from contrarian position and never bothers to think through his position. He had to call the kids a sicko bec he has no substantive argument and got backed into a corner.

Sharinf the whereabouts on Twitter of an airplane doesn't negatively impact Elno's personal safety. Not even a little. If Elno wanted to reduce his personal risk, he would stop going out in public and posting real time photos with his location. No one is relying on this kid's Twitter feed to figure out how to send a missile to Elno's plane. It's preposterous but 003 never got that far. He saw people taking a reasonable position so he felt compelled to take the opposite position, come what May. Predictable results ensued and here we are.

Next stage is 003 to respond with some low energy copycat schtick. Rinse repeat until the next stupid position he takes in order to pretend like he's an original thinker.

https://www.quora.com/Could-I-be-sued-for-making-a-website-that-listed-all-celebrity-addresses

"I imagine that there might be legal repercussions to publishing the home addresses of celebrities; there are ethical considerations involved as well"

So much mental gymnastics liberals do to justify harming people they don't like. It is incredible.
Unit2Sucks
This is so dumb. All Elon did was ban one of many places that this kid posts publicly available information about the location of just one asset Elno owns. Banning it on Twitter won't make him any more safe.

If Elno thinks he is at risk of someone shooting down his private plane, there are lots of steps he can take to reduce that risk but this surely isn't one of them.

003 can't really be this dumb so he's just disingenuously posting more idiotic and baseless justifications for a position he doesn't even hold.
sycasey
oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

WalterSobchak said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

That's a sick hobby.

https://www.quora.com/Could-I-be-sued-for-making-a-website-that-listed-all-celebrity-addresses

"I imagine that there might be legal repercussions to publishing the home addresses of celebrities; there are ethical considerations involved as well"

So much mental gymnastics liberals do to justify harming people they don't like. It is incredible.

What do you think about Elon banning journalists who didn't reveal his location and merely wrote stories about the existence of the ElonJet account? Fair?
sycasey
oski003 said:

Wait . . . did you just quote Elon Musk's mom in support of your position? LOL.
oski003
sycasey said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

WalterSobchak said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

That's a sick hobby.

What do you think about Elon banning journalists who didn't reveal his location and merely wrote stories about the existence of the ElonJet account? Fair?

Yes. This is exhausting. Y'all have a nice night.
sycasey
oski003 said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

WalterSobchak said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

That's a sick hobby.

This discussion certainly is exhausting. Why should reporters who did not reveal any of Musk's personal information be banned?
okaydo
Why are conservatives drawn to manbabies?

dimitrig
MinotStateBeav said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

lol

I always appreciate journalists pointing out the hypocrisy of the rich and powerful

The whining crybaby posted a link to the jet tracker. Good riddance.

Can you explain why the jet tracker goes against free speech rules? The information is public knowledge, is it not?
"The billionaire and new Twitter owner does seem to have opted into a program offered by the Federal Aviation Association called Limiting Aircraft Data Displayed, or LADD, in an effort to limit some information about his aircraft. Another website, FlightAware, does not show any flight information for Musk's jet, saying on its website it does so at the request of the owner."

Tracker guy is using a workaround to track the private jets. A lot of rich folks now are apparently just selling their private jets and using rentals to avoid being tracked.

Talk about First World problems…
dimitrig
DiabloWags said:

More of this to come.

3rd largest TSLA shareholder wants a new CEO.

https://observer.com/2022/12/koguan-leo-tesla-shareholder-oust-elon-musk/

I wonder if he will be banned from Twitter now.

DiabloWags
Losing $4 Million a day and looking for more money.

Elon Musk Seeks Additional Funds for Twitter https://www.wsj.com/articles/elon-musk-seeks-additional-funds-for-twitter-11671247325
"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
sycasey
oski003 will now have to defend the latest flip-flop.

dimitrig
sycasey said:

dajo9
oski003 said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

WalterSobchak said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

That's a sick hobby.

Suddenly oski003 has the vapors when the real issue comes up
American Vermin
dajo9
oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

WalterSobchak said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

That's a sick hobby.

I look forward to those posting the whereabouts of drag shows being banned. If you think it's scary being a rich and powerful person that people know about, how about being a poor and powerless person that people know about.

Libs of TikTok, your turn.
American Vermin
MinotStateBeav
dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

WalterSobchak said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

That's a sick hobby.

I look forward to those posting the whereabouts of drag shows being banned. If you think it's scary being a rich and powerful person that people know about, how about being a poor and powerless person that people know about.

Drag shows advertise, that's not doxxing genius.
oski003
sycasey said:

Probably a good tactical move to only have them serve 3 or 4 days of the 7 day ban.
dajo9
MinotStateBeav said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

WalterSobchak said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

That's a sick hobby.

Drag shows advertise, that's not doxxing genius.

Public information is public information
American Vermin
AunBear89
Unit2Sucks said:

<snip>
003 can't really be this dumb <snip>

You might want to reconsider this statement…
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
sycasey
oski003 said:

sycasey said:

Probably a good tactical move to only have them serve 3 or 4 days of the 7 day ban.

It is good to know that Elon can still be shamed and embarrassed into doing the right thing.
DiabloWags
AunBear89 said:

Elon's not having sex with you. You should probably move on to another crush.

Hahahahaha!
Classic.
DiabloWags
Unit2Sucks said:

This is so dumb.

003 can't really be this dumb so he's just disingenuously posting more idiotic and baseless justifications for a position he doesn't even hold.

No.
He actually is.
WalterSobchak
I think I struck a nerve with my response to his Andrew Tate post. He must've flagged it because it's gone. TIL the mods are Andrew Tate sympathizers. Yikes.
graguna
DiabloWags said:

Unit2Sucks said:

This is so dumb.

No.
He actually is.

listing his IQ in is handle was the big reveal
okaydo

okaydo
okaydo
Looks like Twitter will ban users who mention their Instagram or Facebook acccount, even without linking.

MinotStateBeav
Eastern Oregon Bear
okaydo said:

Looks like Twitter will ban users who mention their Instagram or Facebook acccount, even without linking.

Hmmm… Why didn't the previous administrators of Twitter try pissing off everyone with Facebook or Instagram accounts as a business strategy? Genius!
MinotStateBeav
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

okaydo said:

Hmmm… Why didn't the previous administrators of Twitter try pissing off everyone with Facebook or Instagram accounts as a business strategy? Genius!
they were too busy working with the FBI, DHS and DNI
Unit2Sucks
I love that in a span of just two months we've gone from conservatives pretending Elno believes in free speech and is going to eliminate moderation at twitter to cheerleading as he bans people for any number of reasons since they think it means they own the libs. Apparently silencing any criticism of Elno or mention of any other social network is what it takes to own the libs lol.

All they've done is demonstrate how pernicious white grievance is and how the modern conservative movement has become a coalition of losers. Whether they're pining for the confederacy, white male comic book heroes or child brides for incels, they pretty much all are motivated by the same emotions.
sycasey
okaydo said:

Just wait another 48 hours before Elon realizes this is also stupid and reverses himself again.
DiabloWags
sycasey said:

Just wait another 48 hours before Elon realizes this is also stupid and reverses himself again.

He's already holding a Twitter Poll asking people if he should remain CEO or find someone else. This tells you that he doesnt want to be at Twitter and that he's feeling the HEAT from TSLA shareholders.
Apathetic Bear
Unit2Sucks said:

I love that in a span of just two months we've gone from conservatives pretending Elno believes in free speech and is going to eliminate moderation at twitter to cheerleading as he bans people for any number of reasons since they think it means they own the libs.
https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/internet/elon-musk-twitter-journalist-suspensions-bans-criticism-free-speech-rcna62156

Quote:

Some of Elon Musk's biggest cheerleaders, alongside some conservative influencers, are condemning Twitter's decision Thursday to suspend several high-profile journalists who have covered Musk at outlets like The New York Times, The Washington Post and CNN.
Unit2Sucks
Sure some conservative journalists are sticking up for their journalist tribe but the overall narrative is pretty clear.

Mainly came to post this bec it's funny. I hope it doesn't generate another ban.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.