Now that Elon will own twitter on Friday or Monday..

125,788 Views | 1694 Replies | Last: 13 days ago by chazzed
chazzed
How long do you want to ignore this user?

movielover
Knew it was coming. Musk did expose the massive links between high tech, Intelligence Community and MSM to suppress Free Speech.
MinotStateBeav
Now they're worried about drug use? lol.
Cal88
I'd feel grandiose and with special powers too if I made a quarter trillion,
Kamala Harris Cackling
chazzed said:

Whoops!

Looks like the libs didn't get the anti-Musk smear they were hoping for.

movielover
Liberals are often pro drugs.
BearHunter
MinotStateBeav said:

which one of you will quit twitter? Musk is obviously going to bring back the Big Orange one, that's gotta make you mad enough to quit the platform. Step up and tell us. I may finally make an account now.

It happened. Trump tweeted, his first tweet since January 2021.
Unit2Sucks
Remember when Elon used to pretend that he cared about doxxing? What he meant to say was that he had a personal preference about his own information being shared without his permission and that his concerns didn't apply to anyone else.

During a livestream on Twitter he visited Zuckerberg's home. He says it's not doxxing because you can find the address on google (which, if he really believed that, would also mean that none of the airplane stuff is doxxing because it's also publicly available). LOL, the verge even called the cops on him.

https://www.dexerto.com/tech/elon-musk-shuts-down-doxxing-concerns-after-streaming-a-drive-to-mark-zuckerbergs-house-2269166/

I look forward to the next part.

oski003
Unit2Sucks said:

Remember when Elon used to pretend that he cared about doxxing? What he meant to say was that he had a personal preference about his own information being shared without his permission and that his concerns didn't apply to anyone else.

During a livestream on Twitter he visited Zuckerberg's home. He says it's not doxxing because you can find the address on google (which, if he really believed that, would also mean that none of the airplane stuff is doxxing because it's also publicly available). LOL, the verge even called the cops on him.

https://www.dexerto.com/tech/elon-musk-shuts-down-doxxing-concerns-after-streaming-a-drive-to-mark-zuckerbergs-house-2269166/

I look forward to the next part.

Is this what he found when he googled Zuck's address?

These are results from a two second search (two other houses show up as well)...

https://virtualglobetrotting.com/map/mark-zuckerbergs-house-3/view/google/

https://www.quora.com/Where-is-Mark-Zuckerberg-living-now-after-moving-out-of-his-Palo-Alto-home?top_ans=85143127

Is the entire point of his show to track Zuck's whereabout and broadcast them to a larger audience? Wasn't he just showing self-driving and being immature? Darn it. Did I just dox him? Did the Quora answerer dox him? On a serious note, I believe a celebrity should be able to ask that his residence and whereabout shouldn't be tracked and broadcasted if in the interests of their safety.
Unit2Sucks
Went onto twitter for a moment this morning and of course Elno's tweets come first. He really isn't that smart.

The "irony" is that he pretends to be a free speech maximalist but if you really believe in free speech the way he pretends to, you would think that defamation should be protected speech. But apparently he's dumb dumb enough to think the "irony" is that he's filing a frivolous lawsuit against an anti-hate speech group.

I don't know whether this is a fake threat of a lawsuit like Trump often does, or if he will actually file a frivolous lawsuit that will subject his lawyers to sanctions, also like Trump often does. In any event, this isn't a good look - although it will greatly gratify the nazis who are running wild on Twitter.

dajo9
Unit2Sucks said:

Went onto twitter for a moment this morning and of course Elno's tweets come first. He really isn't that smart.

The "irony" is that he pretends to be a free speech maximalist but if you really believe in free speech the way he pretends to, you would think that defamation should be protected speech. But apparently he's dumb dumb enough to think the "irony" is that he's filing a frivolous lawsuit against an anti-hate speech group.

I don't know whether this is a fake threat of a lawsuit like Trump often does, or if he will actually file a frivolous lawsuit that will subject his lawyers to sanctions, also like Trump often does. In any event, this isn't a good look - although it will greatly gratify the nazis who are running wild on Twitter.

The billionaire class uses our court system to dominate our society. U.S. courts are a great tool of advancement for the rich. If you are poor they are designed to crush you.
American Vermin
chazzed
Unit2Sucks said:

Cue movielover's "I knew it was coming" nonsense.
Lets Go Brandon 16
Unit2Sucks said:

chazzed
Unit2Sucks said:

dajo9
Israel is an apartheid state
Also
I'm glad the ADL is out there highlighting the antisemitism and bigotry Elmo has unleashed on twitter
American Vermin
movielover
She just wants to live.

Israel signed five peace deals w the help of President Trump.
BearHunter
dajo9 said:

Israel is an apartheid state
Also
I'm glad the ADL is out there highlighting the antisemitism and bigotry Elmo has unleashed on twitter

The left and Deep State are still pissed that Elon bought Twitter and fired all the blue haired people who didn't want to come to work as well as ex-FBI/CIA types who were caught messing around.
Lets Go Brandon 16
Unit2Sucks said:

bearister
Report: Tesla ranks poorly on privacy and protecting customers' data - Axios San Francisco

https://www.axios.com/local/san-francisco/2023/09/11/tesla-data-privacy-risks
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
BearHunter
Unit2Sucks said:

Trump returning to twitter is just in time to help Biden win the midterms. Most people hate Trump and the more they see him the more they realize what a clown he is. The good news is this will allow him to finish killing off any chance the GOP had at a nationwide platform.

Most people aren't active twitter users so I doubt Musk/Trump will make a difference. I could see Musk using twitter access like a cudgel against Trump, but let's see.

Trump is back on Twitter and his numbers are up despite the indictments.
dimitrig
BearHunter said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Trump returning to twitter is just in time to help Biden win the midterms. Most people hate Trump and the more they see him the more they realize what a clown he is. The good news is this will allow him to finish killing off any chance the GOP had at a nationwide platform.

Most people aren't active twitter users so I doubt Musk/Trump will make a difference. I could see Musk using twitter access like a cudgel against Trump, but let's see.

Trump is back on Twitter and his numbers are up despite the indictments.

What's Twitter?

okaydo

chazzed
Not related to Twitter, but it does further expose Elon's sociopathy:

"The Gruesome Story of How Neuralink's Monkeys Actually Died

Elon Musk says no primates died as a result of Neuralink's implants. A WIRED investigation now reveals the grisly specifics of their deaths as US authorities have been asked to investigate Musk's claims."

https://www.wired.com/story/elon-musk-pcrm-neuralink-monkey-deaths/
dimitrig
chazzed said:

Elon Musk says no primates died as a result of Neuralink's implants. A WIRED investigation now reveals the grisly specifics of their deaths as US authorities have been asked to investigate Musk's claims."

This is horrible and I am ashamed UC Davis participated in this.

chazzed
dimitrig said:

chazzed said:

This is horrible and I am ashamed UC Davis participated in this.

Absolutely and I'm with you.
BearHunter

Smell ya later....
okaydo

okaydo
Unit2Sucks
Anyone know if this chip is compatible with the made up 5g chip from the covid vaccine? He's been working toward this for years and the nutjob conspiracy theoristts magically don't have any conspiracies yet about it.

oski003
Unit2Sucks said:

Anyone know if this chip is compatible with the made up 5g chip from the covid vaccine? He's been working toward this for years and the nutjob conspiracy theoristts magically don't have any conspiracies yet about it.

It isn't comparable because there is no chip in the covid vaccine. Is that something that Elon claimed? I don't recall that at all.
Haloski
oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

It isn't comparable because there is no chip in the covid vaccine. Is that something that Elon claimed? I don't recall that at all.

I see that you're having a busy morning at the factory creating items to refute. Make sure to take at least a 30 min lunch! You need energy.

Also, I truly don't think you understood the point there. Maybe more coffee for you in the morning?
oski003
Haloski said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

I see that you're having a busy morning at the factory creating items to refute. Make sure to take at least a 30 min lunch! You need energy.

I can't do that. I was posting while eating breakfast and/or on the pot. I can't be taking breaks all day. You very much overestimate the amount of time spent refuting dumb liberal talking points.
Haloski
oski003 said:

Haloski said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

I can't do that. I was posting while eating breakfast and/or on the pot. I can't be taking breaks all day. You very much overestimate the amount of time spent refuting dumb liberal talking points.

I'm pretty sure that toilet breakfast is a solid explanation for the low quality of your posts here. This makes everything clear.

Breakfast is important. Lunch is for toilets.
oski003
Haloski said:

oski003 said:

Haloski said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

I'm pretty sure that toilet breakfast is a solid explanation for the low quality of your posts here. This makes everything clear.

I ate at my breakfast table. Is English your second language.? Are you taking a lunch break soon? Omg. Two posts this morning. It must have taken you forever!
Haloski
oski003 said:

Haloski said:

oski003 said:

Haloski said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

I can't do that. I wwas posting while eating breakfast and/or on the pot. I can't be taking breaks all day. You very much overestimate the amount of time spent refuting dumb liberal talking points.

I ate at my breakfast table. Is English your second language.? Are you taking a lunch break soon? Omg. Two posts this morning. It must have taken you forever!

You wrote " I wwas posting while eating breakfast and/or on the pot." First of all, congrats on acquiring extra "w"s to use in your post. Secondly, your post indicates that you made your previous post under one of the following circumstances:

1. while eating breakfast
2. while on the toilet
3. while eating breakfast on the toilet

Given your posting tendencies here and the frequency with which you seem to choose that which is wrong, it's not unreasonable to conclude that you eat where you poop.

English IS my second language, which makes the fact that I understand how to use it more proficiently than you a true puzzler. Of course, I do understand if it happens to be your 8th language. That's both impressive and makes your relative incompetence understandable.

I'm happy to see that you have allegedly gained clarity when it comes to knowing the setting in which you had breakfast.

With that said, I still think you were crushing a couple of Pop Tarts while dropping a deuce this morning. Time is valuable.

Also, do you log out and sign back in to like your own posts? There's no way anyone with a Cal degree would like a self-own like that.

GO BEARS!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.