Now that Elon will own twitter on Friday or Monday..

125,182 Views | 1694 Replies | Last: 8 days ago by chazzed
oski003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Haloski said:

oski003 said:

Haloski said:

oski003 said:

Haloski said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Anyone know if this chip is compatible with the made up 5g chip from the covid vaccine? He's been working toward this for years and the nutjob conspiracy theoristts magically don't have any conspiracies yet about it.

It isn't comparable because there is no chip in the covid vaccine. Is that something that Elon claimed? I don't recall that at all.

I see that you're having a busy morning at the factory creating items to refute. Make sure to take at least a 30 min lunch! You need energy.

I can't do that. I wwas posting while eating breakfast and/or on the pot. I can't be taking breaks all day. You very much overestimate the amount of time spent refuting dumb liberal talking points.

I'm pretty sure that toilet breakfast is a solid explanation for the low quality of your posts here. This makes everything clear.

Breakfast is important. Lunch is for toilets.

I ate at my breakfast table. Is English your second language.? Are you taking a lunch break soon? Omg. Two posts this morning. It must have taken you forever!

You wrote " I wwas posting while eating breakfast and/or on the pot." First of all, congrats on acquiring extra "w"s to use in your post. Secondly, your post indicates that you made your previous post under one of the following circumstances:

1. while eating breakfast
2. while on the toilet
3. while eating breakfast on the toilet

Given your posting tendencies here and the frequency with which you seem to choose that which is wrong, it's not unreasonable to conclude that you eat where you poop.

English IS my second language, which makes the fact that I understand how to use it more proficiently than you a true puzzler. Of course, I do understand if it happens to be your 8th language. That's both impressive and makes your relative incompetence understandable.

I'm happy to see that you have allegedly gained clarity when it comes to knowing the setting in which you had breakfast.

With that said, I still think you were crushing a couple of Pop Tarts while dropping a deuce this morning. Time is valuable.

Also, do you log out and sign back in to like your own posts? There's no way anyone with a Cal degree would like a self-own like that.

GO BEARS!

I poop after I eat breakfast. I am not frequently choosing wrong. Don't confuse political disagreement with someone being wrong. Time is valuable, but I do have enough to have a bowl of cereal at my dining room table. I don't have more than one log in. Thanks.
oski003
Taylor Swift doesn't like it either.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/entertainment/2024/02/06/taylor-swift-jet-tracker-jack-sweeney-threatened/72494046007/
chazzed
Musk's X sold checkmarks to Hezbollah and other terrorist groups, report says:
https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2024/02/musks-x-sold-checkmarks-to-hezbollah-and-other-terrorist-groups-report-says/
Unit2Sucks
I didn't realize Elno was an illegal.

AunBear89
Don't be ridiculous! White guys with funny European sounding accents can't be illegals!
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
oski003
AunBear89 said:

Don't be ridiculous! White guys with funny European sounding accents can't be illegals!

Wow, this is solid angrybear/usucks proof that all illegal immigrants are amazing. Nice job.
AunBear89
Pretty typical smooth brain binary thinking in your assumption.

And 4 minutes after I posted. Noooooo, you aren't stalking me.

Feel free to follow me around, but you won't need your kneepads. Save those for movielover and BearFarce2034.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
oski003
AunBear89 said:

Feel free to follow me around, but you won't need your kneepads. Save those for movielover and BearFarce2034.

Can you explain your argument? What is the point of your post using one single example of a white illegal immigrant who succeeded?
AunBear89
I can explain my argument and you will either pretend to not understand, or (more likely) it will be too complicated for your binary thinking.

Thanks for your concern, concerntroll003. I will see if I can find a manager for you.
DiabloWags
AunBear89 said:

I wonder if he stalks people in real life away from this message board.
Creepy.
"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
oski003
AunBear89 said:

I can explain my argument and you will either pretend to not understand, or (more likely) it will be too complicated for your binary thinking.

Thanks for your concern, concerntroll003. I will see if I can find a manager for you.

No, you can't explain your argument. That would require you to actually post something substantive here, which exposes you to criticism. You can't take it, so you just insult people over and over and over.
oski003
DiabloWags said:

AunBear89 said:

Creepy.

I don't follow either you or aunbear on this board or in real life. You can stop worrying. Thanks.
DiabloWags
oski003 said:

DiabloWags said:

AunBear89 said:

Creepy.

I don't follow either you or aunbear on this board or in real life. You can stop worrying. Thanks.

Replying to the majority of my posts and not putting me on ignore says otherwise.
AunBear89
Whatever you say, karen003. I challenge you to wait more than 3 minutes before responding to any post I make in the future.
oski003
DiabloWags said:

oski003 said:

DiabloWags said:

AunBear89 said:

Creepy.

Replying to the majority of my posts and not putting me on ignore says otherwise.

We post on the same subjects. I am active on this board. That doesn't mean I stalk you. You cry like a baby Benjamin Button.
oski003
AunBear89 said:

Whatever you say, karen003. I challenge you to wait more than 3 minutes before responding to any post I make in the future.

Got it. You can't explain your argument. That would require you to actually post something substantive here, which exposes you to criticism. You can't take it, so you just insult people over and over and over.
AunBear89
I can explain my argument. You really should stop telling people what they can and can't do, karen003.

But I have a job where I have to actually work. I'm not a front line Arby's drive through worker like you, with plenty of down time to police Internet message boards. And it would take too long to phrase my explanation in the easiest terms possible to give you the greatest chance of understanding.

Quick question, karen: how do you feel about the vast number of Irish, English, Scottish, and Australians living and working illegally in the US? And why aren't you clamoring for airports to be closed to restrict this invasion of English speaking white people?
oski003
AunBear89 said:

I can explain my argument. You really should stop telling people what they can and can't do, karen003.

But I have a job where I have to actually work. I'm not a front line Arby's drive through worker like you, with plenty of down time to police Internet message boards. And it would take too long to phrase my explanation in the easiest terms possible to give you the greatest chance of understanding.

Quick question, karen: how do you feel about the vast number of Irish, English, Scottish, and Australians living and working illegally in the US? And why aren't you clamoring for airports to be closed to restrict this invasion of English speaking white people?

Got it. You can't explain your argument. That would require you to actually post something substantive here, which exposes you to criticism. You can't take it, so you just insult people over and over and over. Even though you are a disrespectful child who only insults because you are to scared to talk substantively, I will answer your question anyway.

Not a big fan of folks overstaying visas. Generally speaking, they should be deported. At least they legitimately got here in the first place which shows we were actually screening who came in. Regardless, they should be in the same boat as the other folks who are already here illegally, regardless of skin color or country of origin.
AunBear89
No, you don't have it. You are as clueless and presumptuous as ever.

U r 2 dum 2 un der stand.
oski003
AunBear89 said:

You can't explain your argument. That would require you to actually post something substantive here, which exposes you to criticism. You can't take it, so you just insult people over and over and over.
AunBear89
I feel neither obliged nor compelled to offer you any explanation of any position that I hold. I am perfectly capable of detailing the hypocrisy that you and your clan display regularly regarding illegal immigration. You will claim that your fake outrage isn't racist in nature, but the fact that we hear endless whining from the right about the southern border, with no real solutions provided, indicates otherwise.

You pretend to have an issue with English speaking white illegal immigrants, but we have seen your act too many times, concerntroll003, to be fooled by your lip service ( despite your obvious talent for providing lip service to the othe BI conservative trolls).
oski003
AunBear89 said:

I feel neither obliged nor compelled to offer you any explanation of any position that I hold. I am perfectly capable of detailing the hypocrisy that you and your clan display regularly regarding illegal immigration. You will claim that your fake outrage isn't racist in nature, but the fact that we hear endless whining from the right about the southern border, with no real solutions provided, indicates otherwise.

You pretend to have an issue with English speaking white illegal immigrants, but we have seen your act too many times, concerntroll003, to be fooled by your lip service ( despite your obvious talent for providing lip service to the othe BI conservative trolls).

Solutions have been offered by me and others. I like the executive orders Trump did that were repealed by Biden. The law that the Democrats failed to pass is better than nothing. I don't like how that law authorizes almost ten times as much spending on items unrelated to the border as it does enforcing the border. You can't be easily fooled by anything except your echo chamber because that is all you listen to.

Also, to reiterate, you can't explain your argument. That would require you to actually post something substantive here, which exposes you to criticism. You can't take it, so you just insult people over and over and over.
AunBear89
oski003 said:

I like made up stuff and pretend solutions that don't solve the problem and only serve to further marginalize brown immigrants regardless of legal status.

oski003
AunBear89 said:

I need to tell the psychiatrist where the Republicans touched me.

DiabloWags
AunBear89 said:

How can you say that?
He's clearly a successful business man like Donald Trump.
He's able to post over 15X a day here at Bearinsider and still manage his business
oski003
DiabloWags said:

AunBear89 said:

How can you say that?
He's clearly a successful business man like Donald Trump.
He's able to post over 15X a day here at Bearinsider and still manage his business

Thanks Diablo, but Trump is much more successful than I am. He was president of the United States, after all. Fortunately, I am not the subject of numerous lawsuits and investigations as the only Democrat who targets me is angrybear89.
Unit2Sucks
Where are all the very concerned BI conservatives about political interference by big tech?!?! Has anyone told BearGoggles about this?

oski003
Unit2Sucks said:

Where are all the very concerned BI conservatives about political interference by big tech?!?! Has anyone told BearGoggles about this?

I see lots of folks using twitter to debate and disparage Musk's viewpoint. That's a good thing. Is your concern that he is using twitter (the town square) or is your concern the content of what he said? Hopefully, he isn't silencing viewpoints defending Biden.
chazzed

Unit2Sucks
Unit2Sucks said:

Went onto twitter for a moment this morning and of course Elno's tweets come first. He really isn't that smart.

The "irony" is that he pretends to be a free speech maximalist but if you really believe in free speech the way he pretends to, you would think that defamation should be protected speech. But apparently he's dumb dumb enough to think the "irony" is that he's filing a frivolous lawsuit against an anti-hate speech group.

I don't know whether this is a fake threat of a lawsuit like Trump often does, or if he will actually file a frivolous lawsuit that will subject his lawyers to sanctions, also like Trump often does. In any event, this isn't a good look - although it will greatly gratify the nazis who are running wild on Twitter.

Looks like I was wrong when I questioned whether it was a fake lawsuit or not. He ended up filing the frivolous lawsuit and was laughed out of court.

Elno is a fraud. He doesn't believe in free speech, he doesn't believe that bigtech should be apolitical and he's just another billionaire trying to bully his way through life to get what he wants.

bear2034
chazzed said:

During the 2020 election, Starbird utilized AI to censor millions of social media posts, mapping out entire networks of Trump supporters and flagging entire narratives she deemed as "misinformation."
bearister
I say let juries decide by verdict in defamation actions what is and isn't misinformation. It is a great way to redistribute wealth. Just ask Fox News, Alex Jones, Rudy Giuliani and the Count of Mar-a-Lago.

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
chazzed
He is a complete fraud. Fits in nicely with others on the far right.
bear2034
bearister said:

I say let juries decide by verdict in defamation actions what is and isn't misinformation. It is a great way to redistribute wealth. Just ask Fox News, Alex Jones, Rudy Giuliani and the Count of Mar-a-Lago.
She worked with the Election Integrity Partnership, a CISA-backed censorship consortium, to systematically monitor, track, and censor entire belief systems at scale in the months before, during, and after the election.

What did they censor?

They silenced the discussions that the First Amendment was created to protect, including the debate on the integrity of mass mail-in voting, early voting, ballot dropboxes, and voting machines.
bear2034
chazzed said:

He is a complete fraud. Fits in nicely with others on the far right.
Since 2013, U.S. taxpayers have funded Starbird's work on censoring American citizens.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.