Now that Elon will own twitter on Friday or Monday..

125,195 Views | 1694 Replies | Last: 8 days ago by chazzed
okaydo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
okaydo
calbear93
okaydo said:

That was extremely awkward and unfunny. This coming from someone enjoying the fall of Twitter.
bearister
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
DiabloWags

"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
oski003
DiabloWags said:

Where are the liberal tears in the NOW photo? That is the biggest change.
okaydo

okaydo
wifeisafurd
okaydo said:

Griffen reminds of the Stanford Band. No longer funny and lame.
movielover
She looks more like Martin Short.
DiabloWags
Only $20 BILLION of market cap disappeared in LLY.
Nice job Elon!

bearister
IMHO, Sarah Silverman is the best female standup. Some of her material can actually make me cringe…and you really have to respect that.

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
wifeisafurd
DiabloWags said:

Now that is funny.
dajo9
Ay first I thought this was parody because on Twitter these days it is 50/50. But this headline is real.
American Vermin
Unit2Sucks
dajo9 said:

Ay first I thought this was parody because on Twitter these days it is 50/50. But this headline is real.

Anyone who thinks Trump is done doesn't understand how cults work. Trump is still easily the most popular Republican and they haven't had their Jonestown moment yet.
dajo9
Unit2Sucks said:

dajo9 said:

Anyone who thinks Trump is done doesn't understand how cults work. Trump is still easily the most popular Republican and they haven't had their Jonestown moment yet.

I fully expect Trump to be the candidate in 2024
American Vermin
movielover
Unit2Sucks said:

dajo9 said:

And Biden is working on WWIII.

Biden - Trump 2024
wifeisafurd
bearister said:

IMHO, Sarah Silverman is the best female standup. Some of her material can actually make me cringe…and you really have to respect that.

She would be near the top of my list. Schumar can be funny. Leaving members of the tribe, Aubrey Plaza really has it using a hot Latin chic approach to get away brutally funny stuff. And then there is Whitney Collins and upcoming Taylor Tomlinson who are the sweethearts of comedy specials.
wifeisafurd
BTW, another week of Elon at Twitter should be a reoccurring SNL skit.
DiabloWags
Sure looks like charging $8 a month for user "verification" is working out well.

okaydo

okaydo
wifeisafurd
okaydo said:

Should you be announcing a fix for this when you bring a problem with your company's product in such a public way? I understand that tech is different, but this seems rather fundamental.
okaydo
okaydo
DiabloWags
He just cant help himself.
He just keeps stepping on his dick.

Eastern Oregon Bear
DiabloWags said:

People keep proclaiming Elon Musk to be a genius and he may be in some respects, but I can't imagine a more brain dead and tone deaf set of actions than what he's done since he took over Twitter. He's been worse than his harshest critics predicted. I can't believe there isn't anyone around him telling him what a horrible public relations and political nightmare he's been creating for himself and all of his companies. I suspect getting more government money for Tesla and Space X has just gotten much harder.
DiabloWags
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

People keep proclaiming Elon Musk to be a genius and he may be in some respects, but I can't imagine a more brain dead and tone deaf set of actions than what he's done since he took over Twitter. He's been worse than his harshest critics predicted. I can't believe there isn't anyone around him telling him what a horrible public relations and political nightmare he's been creating for himself and all of his companies. I suspect getting more government money for Tesla and Space X has just gotten much harder.

I would agree.

His total disdain for government and government officials could very well wind up biting him in the a$$.
But I guess he feels that the coming EV wave will be so big that govt will have little, if any impact.

Years ago, he certainly got a (lucky) opportunity to tap foreign investors to buy Tesla bonds to help finance Tesla's expansion because interest rates were negative over in Europe.
movielover
DiabloWags said:

AntiochWags has a crush on Mr. Musk.
movielover
Eastern Oregon Bear
Employees at Twitter warned Elon Musk about how Twitter's new pay for verification plan would soon go horribly wrong. They were right.

okaydo
okaydo
smh

okaydo

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.