Illegal Immigration

58,061 Views | 935 Replies | Last: 8 hrs ago by bear2034
Eastern Oregon Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bear2034 said:

Family pets are missing, particularly cats. Haitians in Ohio are eating them.
Hmm….

Family pets never went missing before those damn <insert ethnic group here> *******s moved in.
Cal88
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

bear2034 said:

Hmm….

Family pets never went missing before those damn <insert ethnic group here> *******s moved in.

The Haitians in NYC haven't been doing a good job with the local critters, there are enough rats in Gotham to feed the entire Hispaniola island.
bear2034

bear2034 said:

Hmm….

Weird, right?
bear2034

bear2034 said:

Hmm….

It's not just cats but ducks too.
bear2034

Make America Great Again.
bear2034

bear2034 said:

Hmm….

Haitians?
82gradDLSdad

bear2034 said:

Hmm….

RFK Jr. doesn't remember pets going missing before vaccines.
movielover
Herb Caen used to joke about home pets disappearing when new Asian immigrants immigrated to San Francisco. But they weren't killing 12 year Olds, raping women, or taking over apartment complexes.
movielover
Diversity is our strength.

London cab drivers now rape 1200 women a year, and the UK police are after Tommy Robinson for highlighting the industrial-scale gang rape, torture, and pimp gangs of primarily Pakistani Muslim origin.
HawaiiBear33
Please gently peruse WEF. It could motivate you to look at everything you have been ignoring. If you look you will see the truth.

dajo9
HawaiiBear33 said:

Please gently peruse WEF. It could motivate you to look at everything you have been ignoring. If you look you will see the truth.

Let's do it differently. Why don't you tell me what specific policies mainstream Democrats support that you think I should be concerned about as it relates to WEF.
"They're eating the pets"
3 time Republican nominee for President
oski003
dajo9 said:

HawaiiBear33 said:

Let's do it differently. Why don't you tell me what specific policies mainstream Democrats support that you think I should be concerned about as it relates to WEF.

Nearly open borders. Bussing immigrants from South Mexico to our border.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/politics/vp-harris-actively-encouraging-illegal-immigration-coordination-mexico-cruz-charges.amp

https://apnews.com/article/mexico-us-immigration-migrants-d101ba44f9a9eb33e2143520bc430b92

Why are we the asylum destination for immigrants far away from our border? Can't they seek asylum in a neighboring country?
dajo9
oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

HawaiiBear33 said:

Nearly open borders.
Border crossings are lower than when Donold left office

Quote:

Bussing immigrants from South Mexico to our border.

This is a Mexico policy

Quote:

Why are we the asylum destination for immigrants far away from our border? Can't they seek asylum in a neighboring country?
Because Donold and the Republicans blocked legislation that would have reformed our amnesty laws which are badly in need of reform.
oski003
dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

HawaiiBear33 said:

Nearly open borders.
Border crossings are lower than when Donold left office. NO.

Quote:

This is a Mexico policy. NO.

Quote:

Because Donold and the Republicans blocked legislation that would have reformed our amnesty laws which are badly in need of reform.
NO.

Answers above in caps.
dajo9
oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

HawaiiBear33 said:

Nearly open borders.

Quote:

Quote:

NO.

Answers above in caps.
lol. If you all didn't have misinformation, you would have nothing.
oski003
dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

HawaiiBear33 said:

Nearly open borders.

Quote:

Quote:

NO.

Answers above in caps.

Here are facts:

1) Trump enacted executive orders severely halting immigration

2) Biden came into office and rescinded those orders, this resulting in an influx of immigration.

3) Biden and Kamala tried to get a law passed that would reduce immigration from the crazy rampant levels they were after Biden removed Trump's orders but would also codify a lot of loose border crossing and catch and release.

4) Biden and Kamala then pointed their fingers at Republicans when they caused the problem in the first place by rescinding orders.

5) Biden reinstated some of those orders because of political pressure due to th upcoming election and now, after allowing rampant near open borders for almost all of Biden's term, the border is less open, similar to how it was when Trump was in office.

Dajo, I am tired of repeating the above. Stop shilling for Kamala.
dajo9
oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

HawaiiBear33 said:

Nearly open borders.

Quote:

Quote:

NO.

Answers above in caps.

Here are facts:

2) Biden came into office and rescinded those orders, this resulting in an influx of immigration.

3) Biden and Kamala tried to get a law passed that would reduce immigration from the crazy rampant levels they were after Biden removed Trump's orders but would also codify a lot of loose border crossing and catch and release.

4) Biden and Kamala then pointed their fingers at Republicans when they caused the problem in the first place by rescinding orders.

5) Biden reinstated some of those orders because of political pressure due to th upcoming election and now, after allowing rampant near open borders for almost all of Biden's term, the border is less open, similar to how it was when Trump was in office.

You are moving goalposts from the conversation we were having. Border crossings are lower than when Donold left office, as I said. The Mexico busing item is a Mexico policy, as I said. Our amnesty laws are woefully out of date and should have been reformed by now, except Donold and the Republicans did not want to for political reasons , as I said.

Also, the high post-lockdown immigration levels are a big part of why the American economy is the envy of the world right now. That's been America's story for over 200 years. Without such high immigration levels jobs, inflation, and GDP levels would all be worse. Immigrants have been filling much needed jobs.

I understand you are anti-immigrant even during a period when we definitely needed immigration to fill the demand for jobs. That makes you pro low growth, pro high inflation, and anti-jobs.
HawaiiBear33

Did you look at the "bipartisan" plan to close the border that Trump blocked? Do you want all illegals to magically be citizens? They can close the border now without any permission! They don't want to.

Borders are open worldwide per WEF agenda to have a single global government.

If elected Kamala will tear down the border and freedom will be gone.
movielover
oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

HawaiiBear33 said:

Nearly open borders.

Quote:

Quote:

NO.

Answers above in caps.

Here are facts:

You left off Biden-Harris & Democrat NGOs FLYING illegals into our country; putting them up in posh hotels; providing them access to VETERANS HOSPITALS; and some allegedly getting up to $4,000 a month in free welfare.
dajo9
HawaiiBear33 said:

Did you look at the "bipartisan" plan to close the border that Trump blocked? Do you want all illegals to magically be citizens? They can close the border now without any permission! They don't want to.

Borders are open worldwide per WEF agenda to have a single global government.

If elected Kamala will tear down the border and freedom will be gone.
Gone?

Interesting, if true
HawaiiBear33

This is only 9 sec and hilarious (even if you don't believe)

HawaiiBear33
You will own nothing and be happy

Per Klaus, WEF leader
Look at their 2030 agenda
dajo9
HawaiiBear33 said:

You will own nothing and be happy

Per Klaus, WEF leader
Look at their 2030 agenda

I thought you said WEF was going to give everything to the poors. Which is it? All or nothing? Or somewhere in between? And which specific Democratic proposal is going to do it?
HawaiiBear33
You don't believe a word I say or a source I include. You would do yourself a favor to go look yourself.

I don't recall saying they are giving everything to the poor. Everybody will own nothing and be happy means they will own everything.
HawaiiBear33

How can you not conclude Cloward Piven is happening now when you hear this straight from Kamala's mouth?

Even the most Trump hating lib must realize that he actually wants to close the border and deport illegals and the WEF puppets want to permanently open it and fast track citizenship for all.

It is happening in all of Europe except Poland and Hungary. It is happening here. You have no idea how close they are to overthrowing democracy.
dajo9
HawaiiBear33 said:

How can you not conclude Cloward Piven is happening now when you hear this straight from Kamala's mouth?

Even the most Trump hating lib must realize that he actually wants to close the border and deport illegals and the WEF puppets want to permanently open it and fast track citizenship for all.

It is happening in all of Europe except Poland and Hungary. It is happening here. You have no idea how close they are to overthrowing democracy.

Are WEF puppets in the room with you right now?
Eastern Oregon Bear
dajo9 said:

HawaiiBear33 said:

Are WEF puppets in the room with you right now?
They are under his bed. Cloward Piven is in his closet.
oski003
dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

HawaiiBear33 said:

Nearly open borders.

Quote:

Quote:

NO.

Answers above in caps.

Here are facts:

You are moving goalposts from the conversation we were having. Border crossings are lower than when Donold left office, as I said. The Mexico busing item is a Mexico policy, as I said. Our amnesty laws are woefully out of date and should have been reformed by now, except Donold and the Republicans did not want to for political reasons , as I said.

Also, the high post-lockdown immigration levels are a big part of why the American economy is the envy of the world right now. That's been America's story for over 200 years. Without such high immigration levels jobs, inflation, and GDP levels would all be worse. Immigrants have been filling much needed jobs.

I understand you are anti-immigrant even during a period when we definitely needed immigration to fill the demand for jobs. That makes you pro low growth, pro high inflation, and anti-jobs.

I see. You seem to be acknowledging that only at this very moment, under the border czar, border crossings are lower. That is an election tactic to give the people what they have wanted this entire time, after taking away. It is BS.
BearNIt
Trump is unhinged and is embarrassing himself tonight.
bear2034
dajo9
bear2034 said:

Yes, please, please, please keep talking about them eating cats and dogs
DiabloWags
BearNIt said:

Trump is unhinged and is embarrassing himself tonight.
There is no Trump 2.0
"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
bear2034
dajo9 said:

Yes, please, please, please keep talking about them eating cats and dogs
movielover
When is Biden going to send funds to Ohio to fight the Haitian crime wave?
bear2034
movielover said:

When is Biden going to send funds to Ohio to fight the Haitian crime wave?
After he's done endorsing Trump in Pennsylvania?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.