Today, in cops

72,336 Views | 1203 Replies | Last: 25 days ago by going4roses
okaydo
How long do you want to ignore this user?

okaydo
okaydo
AunBear89
003: "Cops have a really hard job already. She was making it worse by filming them. She had it coming.."
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
oski003
AunBear89 said:

003: "Cops have a really hard job already. She was making it worse by filming them. She had it coming.."

In this June incident, the force on the suspect appears excessive. Thanks.
going4roses
"Suspect" ?

What crime did she commit ?

Cold way to treat an elderly cancer survivor…imo
Tell someone you love them and try to have a good day
AunBear89
going4roses said:

"Suspect" ?

Yeah, it's pretty telling that he calls her a "suspect" rather than an "innocent citizen exercising her rights and freedoms."

I guess 003 has such a prejudiced view of the world that he sees what he wants to see.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
oski003
AunBear89 said:

going4roses said:

"Suspect" ?

Yeah, it's pretty telling that he calls her a "suspect" rather than an "innocent citizen exercising her rights and freedoms."

I guess 003 has such a prejudiced view of the world that he sees what he wants to see.

She was a shop-lifting suspect you cop-hating ignorant troll.
AunBear89
Yeah. Suspected of shop lifting a cake I don't see anything in her hands but a phone. Maybe the cake is in her pocket?

Either way, if she boosted a cake, she's lucky she didn't get shot 17 times by the brave boys in blue.

Love the name calling, by the way. Are you hoping that being so Internet tough will impress a cop enough to have sex with you? That is your objective, right? All this thin blue line arse kissing has to be for some reason more than "back the blue".
oski003
AunBear89 said:

Yeah. Suspected of shop lifting a cake I don't see anything in her hands but a phone. Maybe the cake is in her pocket?

Either way, if she boosted a cake, she's lucky she didn't get shot 17 times by the brave boys in blue.

Love the name calling, by the way. Are you hoping that being so Internet tough will impress a cop enough to have sex with you? That is your objective, right? All this thin blue line arse kissing has to be for some reason more than "back the blue".

I was right and you were once again an ignorant internet troll. Thanks.
going4roses
So

Let me get this right, a suspected thief is going to take out their phone to record police misconduct hmm idk about that one And stay on the scene of a crime ? Even if what you're saying might be true was she a threat ? Yes or no? Was that amount of force needed? With a non combative non armed citizen ? You do know certain people are often suspected of shoplifting based on looks/stereotypes…

If it comes out they were guilty that still doesn't necessitate a body slam of an elder woman… but knowing you dark skin = bad /threat /guilty first always everytime unless they are …
oski003
going4roses said:

So

Let me get this right, a suspected thief is going to take out their phone to record police misconduct hmm idk about that one And stay on the scene of a crime ?

Yes.

Even if what you're saying might be true was she a threat ? Yes or no?

She did not appear to be.

Was that amount of force needed? With a non combative non armed citizen ?

Not from what I saw.

You do know certain people are often suspected of shoplifting based on looks/stereotypes…

Yes.

If it comes out they were guilty that still doesn't necessitate a body slam of an elder woman…

Yes.

but knowing you dark skin = bad /threat /guilty first always every unless they are …

Please stop making prejudicial assumptions.

Please see answers to your questions above. Please note that my answers do not conflict with anything I already said. My initial response, after being called out by an angry ignorant troll, was that the force appeared excessive. Thanks.
AunBear89
"Appeared". Nice weasel word.

And you appear to be a cop humping conservative little baby.
okaydo
going4roses
How can that be America is not racist they say oh oh I know this single Black man is being racist towards his predominantly white male ( whites Hispanics included )Dept and superiors that's it he is treating them horribly because of the lack of melanin in their skin…

Every officer named needs to have every case gone through meticulously by a third party. They are bad people if the did what is described. But if not what does their track record on file say any past transgressions? Lying cops and conviction hungry prosecutors have destroyed much belief in law and order. This is partly why I believe things are lawless now since they got caught on tape doing their usual they have taken on a **** it persona. The jig is up thus the only people who deny they are as a group nothing more than racist modern day slave catches cloaked/interwoven with both policy via WS
okaydo
going4roses
Share ? Like a library card ?
okaydo
Sexual relations?

okaydo

bearister
okaydo said:

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
okaydo
okaydo
going4roses
bearister
I would use facial recognition software on every officer that was there kissing the ring. It will make it that much easier to ID them and round them up after the next January 6 type act out.

*When you are giving that kind of respect and support to a seditionist and traitor, and you legally wear a sidearm, you need to be put in a file and tracked.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
okaydo
going4roses
the depth of their evil knows no bounds
okaydo
oski003
okaydo said:

How it started:

How it's going:

Ttt.

Fyi, that's a rough area. https://www.city-data.com/crime/crime-Vallejo-California.html
going4roses
Lol
okaydo
oski003 said:

okaydo said:

How it started:

How it's going:

Ttt.

Fyi, that's a rough area. https://www.city-data.com/crime/crime-Vallejo-California.html

That's what happens when the police union has more power than the police chief.
okaydo

okaydo
okaydo
okaydo
okaydo

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.