Today, in cops

72,356 Views | 1203 Replies | Last: 25 days ago by going4roses
going4roses
How long do you want to ignore this user?
oski003 said:

going4roses said:

Is this the best you could muster as a response ? So , let's see you use a lying person with colored skin who wants to be white (hence the lightening of his skin with skin bleach) and that was supposed to hold any weight? Nope… you would have been better off using Kkk tweets.

As I said no response …oh btw show me were any left or right wing media have raised the issues I spoke on ?

What evidence do you have that Larry Elder lightens his skin with skin bleach? It sounds like you frequent radical left anti-cop racist websites.

Same thing elder does … they crave white skin they hate themselves
Tell someone you love them and try to have a good day
oski003
going4roses said:

oski003 said:

going4roses said:

Is this the best you could muster as a response ? So , let's see you use a lying person with colored skin who wants to be white (hence the lightening of his skin with skin bleach) and that was supposed to hold any weight? Nope… you would have been better off using Kkk tweets.

As I said no response …oh btw show me were any left or right wing media have raised the issues I spoke on ?

What evidence do you have that Larry Elder lightens his skin with skin bleach? It sounds like you frequent radical left anti-cop racist websites.

Same thing elder does … they crave white skin they hate themselves

Here is a good article title:
Ever notice how people who hate white people accuse others of bleaching their skin with no evidence?

Again, what evidence do you have that Larry Elder bleaches his skin? Isn't this just a way to degrade someone whose views you don't understand and don't like?
okaydo
okaydo
okaydo
Go cops!!

okaydo
okaydo
okaydo

going4roses
https://www.newsbreak.com/news/3099577912561-bodycam-captures-police-dog-mauling-unarmed-black-man-with-his-hands-up?noAds=1&_f=app_share&s=i2
okaydo
going4roses said:

https://www.newsbreak.com/news/3099577912561-bodycam-captures-police-dog-mauling-unarmed-black-man-with-his-hands-up?noAds=1&_f=app_share&s=i2

okaydo
oski003
okaydo said:

Good job LAPD. Arrest and prosecute the scum.
AunBear89
Don't be so quick to rush to judge. Cops have stressful jobs. Maybe the girl was from a child bride state so in that state it would be cool.

Am I doing this "reflexive defense of all cops" thing right? I felt that you needed help here since clearly you felt the need to pretend to condemn a bad cop. - a real break from your previous MO.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
oski003
AunBear89 said:

Don't be so quick to rush to judge. Cops have stressful jobs. Maybe the girl was from a child bride state so in that state it would be cool.

Am I doing this "reflexive defense of all cops" thing right? I felt that you needed help here since clearly you felt the need to pretend to condemn a bad cop. - a real break from your previous MO.

You are doing the cop hating idiot thing right.
AunBear89
It is a sign of an inferior intellect when one feels the need to resort to name calling rather than answering a question.

I don't hate cops. I hate bad cops that abuse their power. Sadly, there are quite a lot of them. But you keep pretending it's just a few bad apples. Who's the idiot?
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
oski003
AunBear89 said:

It is a sign of an inferior intellect when one feels the need to resort to name calling rather than answering a question.

I don't hate cops. I hate bad cops that abuse their power. Sadly, there are quite a lot of them. But you keep pretending it's just a few bad apples. Who's the idiot?

It is a sign of an inferior intellect when you don't have enough self-awareness to realize that all you do is mock folks. Keep pretending like you have any high ground to call out someone for name calling. I also hate cops who abuse power. Thanks.
okaydo
BLM

okaydo

going4roses
82gradDLSdad
going4roses said:

You need to learn why the police act this way when they are in a situation where they can't see everyone's hands or basically when they can't control the situation. Their lives are at stake. And it's everyday.
going4roses
Maybe Don't take the job then ?

Policing Melanated Bodies is has a history of terrorism/rape and murder via racism from its inception. Slave patrols.
You are right descendants of chattel slavery on these lands need to be separated from the element. But the Truthful American history shows what happens thriving cities,towns,neighborhoods and districts were destroyed in one fashion or another keep in mind never self inflicted. So where does that leave us?
okaydo
82gradDLSdad said:

going4roses said:

You need to learn why the police act this way when they are in a situation where they can't see everyone's hands or basically when they can't control the situation. Their lives are at stake. And it's everyday.

You need to learn that when cops are unable to perform the basic duties of their jobs, they shouldn't be in their jobs.

It's sad that you defend incompetence incompetence you wouldn't defend in lesser jobs.

That's the problem. People like you support incompetent cops putting themselves in these "dangerous" situations, which results in the cop profession being a total turn off to competent people.

82gradDLSdad
Feel free to act however you want next time a cop pulls you over. Don't show your hands. make quick movements especially when turning your back to them and question their every direction. Good luck.
okaydo
82gradDLSdad said:

Feel free to act however you want next time a cop pulls you over. Don't show your hands. make quick movements especially when turning your back to them and question their every direction. Good luck.

I love how you hold law-abiding citizens who never encounter cops to a higher standard than cops.

Turns out, you're the one who hates cops.
82gradDLSdad
okaydo said:

82gradDLSdad said:

I love how you hold law-abiding citizens who never encounter cops to a higher standard than cops.

Turns out, you're the one who hates cops.

You draw a lot of conclusions about folks you know nothing about.
going4roses
82gradDLSdad said:

going4roses said:

And you need to learn and understand this part of the dynamic
going4roses
82gradDLSdad said:

So you can understand the plight of a father of a man https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT88K4mrS/
82gradDLSdad
going4roses said:

82gradDLSdad said:

going4roses said:

And you need to learn and understand this part of the dynamic

I said this so that you don't get shot by a police officer. These are nice theoretical discussions and there are obviously societal issues but if you get pulled over you need to follow the guy's instructions holding the gun to the letter whether he is law enforcement or law breaking. Live to argue another day.
going4roses
We have been waiting for a long long time why does basic common decency have to wait ?

Hasn't there has been enough damage… has it not ?
82gradDLSdad
going4roses said:

We have been waiting for a long long time why does basic common decency have to wait ?

There has been enough damage… has it not ?

I have many nice, normal police friends. They are friends from high school. 50 years! I know why they follow strict procedures. You think it is from anger or racism or whatever. I KNOW that it is not. They want to go home to their wives and kids. They have a tough job and they are putting their lives on the line everyday, even during a routine stop. I think you know from my posts that I'm not a crackpot. I'm just telling you reality from their side and I don't want folks to die because they think all cops are nuts. Live to argue another day. Be well.
okaydo
okaydo
going4roses
Just saw that on TikTok
okaydo

okaydo

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.