Today, in cops

71,132 Views | 1203 Replies | Last: 16 days ago by going4roses
Unit2Sucks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Not sure if this has been posted.

shot:

chaser:

oski003
Unit2Sucks said:

Not sure if this has been posted.

shot:

chaser:

It was posted separately, but it is suited for this hateful thread. What I noticed about this specific shooting is that both the officer and the person yelling instructions were in the wrong. It makes me wonder if there is a larger problem in this department or just rogue actors on a power trip. Sad video, like many others.
going4roses
Hateful ?

Larger problem ?
Tell someone you love them and try to have a good day
okaydo
Here's more hateful content:

okaydo
More hateful content:

going4roses
Some more hate

okaydo

oski003
A nice story despite the tragic events and hate.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/tunnel-towers-pays-mortgage-fallen-connecticut-police-sergeant-comfort.amp
okaydo
oski003 said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/tunnel-towers-pays-mortgage-fallen-connecticut-police-sergeant-comfort.amp

Barack Obama, Donald Trump and Joe Biden don't agree on much. But they do agree that Fox News isn't a news organization to be trusted.
okaydo
oski003
okaydo said:

oski003 said:

Barack Obama, Donald Trump and Joe Biden don't agree on much. But they do agree that Fox News isn't a news organization to be trusted.

Fine, I will stick to legitimate sources like Tik Tok and TMZ. Lol.
okaydo
okaydo
okaydo

bearister
Mom told her 8-year-old girl to hand her gun she used to kill two cops

https://mol.im/a/11547839
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
going4roses
Gun trafficking chief of police … I wonder how much time he actually serves.

As cop you would think the last place you want to be is prison ? No smh

okaydo
going4roses
okaydo said:

Who is hateful ?
oski003
You and Matthew Luckhurst.
okaydo
oski003
okaydo said:

The LAPD has 10,000 officers, so this is less than 1%. If true, it is a shame that California voters passed a law preventing the chief from firing these officers, per one of the replies. What are the details of this law?
okaydo
oski003 said:

okaydo said:

The LAPD has 10,000 officers, so this is less than 1%. If true, it is a shame that California voters passed a law preventing the chief from firing these officers, per one of the replies. What are the details of this law?

It was backed by the Police Protective League and passed by Los Angeles voters in a March 2017 primary, when voting was at its lowest.

The City of Los Angeles has since moved election day to the day of the midterms.

About 364,000 voted in the last election to determine Los Angeles' mayor in March 2017.

About 929,000 voted in the election to determine Los Angeles' mayor in November 2022.

Also, having 69 bad cops out of 10,000 is like having 69 bad pilots out of 10,000 -- it's a lot and worrying and can have a huge impact.
oski003
okaydo said:

oski003 said:

okaydo said:

It was backed by the Police Protective League and passed by Los Angeles voters in a March 2017 primary, when voting was at its lowest.

The City of Los Angeles has since moved election day to the day of the midterms.

About 364,000 voted in the last election to determine Los Angeles' mayor in March 2017.

About 929,000 voted in the election to determine Los Angeles' mayor in November 2022.

Also, having 69 bad cops out of 10,000 is like having 69 bad pilots out of 10,000 -- it's a lot and worrying and can have a huge impact.

I guarantee you there are more than 69 bad pilots out of 10,000. Can you tell us more about the law? Are these officers suspended? How can they be fired,?
going4roses
oski003 said:

okaydo said:

oski003 said:

okaydo said:

I guarantee you there are more than 69 bad pilots out of 10,000. Can you tell us more about the law? Are these officers suspended? How can they be fired,?

That's all you got ? Extremely disingenuous

Dirty cops and the acceptance (you) are why there is no law and order. You know that is the center of the wrongdoing. Things will NEVER be right with that mindset.
I understand with out that ethos your existence is in question… that's the rub
Be cool if you were 100 and owned y'all ish
oski003
going4roses said:

oski003 said:

okaydo said:

oski003 said:

okaydo said:

That's all you got ? Extremely disingenuous

Dirty cops and the acceptance (you) are why there is no law and order. You know that is the center of the wrongdoing. Things will NEVER be right with that mindset.
I understand with out that ethos your existence is in question… that's the rub
Be cool if you were 100 and owned y'all ish

I don't accept bad or corrupt cops, just like I don't accept bad or corrupt people, period. Why would you think I accept bad or corrupt cops?
okaydo
okaydo
okaydo

bearister
Deleted with apologies to going4roses for my Booth
oski003
going4roses said:

Gun trafficking chief of police … I wonder how much time he actually serves.

As cop you would think the last place you want to be is prison ? No smh

oski003
bearister said:

Iowa police chief charged with fraud for allegedly selling machine guns for profit

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/dec/22/iowa-police-chief-charged-with-fraud-selling-machine-guns-for-profit?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

Please post this in the yesterday in cops thread
bearister
I deleted and apologized so now it is only you memorizing my error in perpetuity.
going4roses
okaydo
going4roses

Foul asf
If you try to explain this away or attempt to minimize you are a terrible person

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.