Today, in cops

72,338 Views | 1203 Replies | Last: 25 days ago by going4roses
oski003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Secret service were with Biden's granddaughter away from their parked SUV. Three thieves broke into the SUV. Secret service opened fire upon them. Are they allowed to do this? I thought you can't fire at a suspect unless your in imminent danger. What should happen to the shooting agent(s)?

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/11/13/us/politics/naomi-biden-secret-service-shoot-car.html
going4roses
Waited 10 yrs for trial …

Tell someone you love them and try to have a good day
oski003
going4roses said:

Waited 10 yrs for trial …

Would love to find out what actually happened here. His lawyers want us to believe that during the entire event of exchanging gunfire with the police and kicking an officer, he did not know that they were cops. He wants us to believe that he thought someone besides cops would use tear gas and a battering ram on his apartment after he barricaded the door. He killed an officer. Hopefully, we get the facts and get to the bottom of this. Like almost of of GFR's anti-cop sources, the tweet is misleading. I don't like the fact that he has been jail so long without trial, even though some delays have resulted from changing attorneys, etc... very very excessive and sad and wrong.
kelly09
dajo9 said:

Law enforcement gets away with too much in our society. Look at the secret service just deleting texts they are supposed to keep.
https://revolver.news/2023/11/trial-by-ordeal-the-chauvin-verdict-and-the-dark-embarrassing-truth-of-the-american-jury-system/
AunBear89
Bill O'Reilly? Seriously?

You post an opinion piece from a fringe right wing website run by a known con artist and sexual harasser as support of your position?

Liars, hypocrites, and morons gonna. . .
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
bearister
Chauvin takes a shiv.

https://abc7news.com/derek-chauvin-stabbed-george-floyd-seriously-injured/14101101/
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
kelly09
AunBear89 said:

You post an opinion piece from a fringe right wing website run by a known con artist and sexual harasser as support of your position?

Bill O'Reilly? Did you even read the article? You are a clown, AB. IYou are BI's own Keith Olberman.
AunBear89
Do you even know the difference between an article and an opinion? Start there, Junior.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
kelly09
AunBear89 said:

Bill O'Reilly? Didn't see his name. he article. AB, the article was about an unfair trial with a fixed outcome. Floyd died of a fentanyl overdose. How did you miss that.
kelly09
AunBear89 said:

Do you even know the difference between an article and an opinion? Start there, Junior.
O you?
AunBear89
My bad. I seemed to recall that Bill had something to do with Revolver News. Maybe the fact he's the only advertising on this "news"site.

This is not an article. It is an opinion. Like an op/ed in old time newspapers. It is also garbage. The hack writer(s) show their bias in the first paragraph.

Liars, hypocrites, and morons everywhere.
going4roses

Wow how despicable of person do you have to be
going4roses
https://apnews.com/article/mississippi-police-shoot-child-officer-not-charged-0cd5c2575b68033725e5ce986100ec48

11year old murdered
going4roses
15 yr old murdered

Time Distance Cover ( figure **** out first !!! ) Smh

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.