Today, in cops

72,218 Views | 1203 Replies | Last: 25 days ago by going4roses
going4roses
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Tell someone you love them and try to have a good day
smh
thanks for info g4r [memo to self; Never fly again]
going4roses

This is why Reparations are past due. this level of evil continues to poison this land. Co existing can not work as things are.
Mistake ???????? Right
okaydo
okaydo

okaydo
82gradDLSdad
okaydo said:

What is with your posts? Random, ***s?
bearister
I once told a U.S. Marshal that I went to an indoor pistol range in Milpitas to fire some hand guns and that it made me feel uncomfortable for 2 reasons:

1. More than a few people shooting looked sketch and I hoped they weren't having a bad hair day or gotten dumped by their girlfriend the night before; and
2. At check-in (where all clerks were heavily strapped ) they had a sign with Safety Rules of the Range. Those rules had me thinking: "Oh, there are guys violating those rules all the time."

The federal marshal's response: "bearister, I think I might get killed every day at work because of how some of my colleagues handle their weapons in the locker room."

Moral of the story: You can't live your life in fear (a great tombstone inscription, BTW), and the odds are in your favor that you will be safe at a gun range, BUT KEEP ALERT!

*I personally was a one and done with that shyte….not to mention the air system was not getting rid of the gunpowder smoke and I could hardly breathe by the time we left.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
82gradDLSdad
bearister said:

I once told a U.S. Marshal that I went to an indoor pistol range in Milpitas to fire some hand guns and that it made me feel uncomfortable for 2 reasons:

1. More than a few people shooting looked sketch and I hoped they weren't having a bad hair day or gotten dumped by their girlfriend the night before; and
2. At check-in (where all clerks were heavily strapped ) they had a sign with Safety Rules of the Range. Those rules had me thinking: "Oh, there are guys violating those rules all the time."

The federal marshal's response: "bearister, I think I might get killed every day at work because of how some of my colleagues handle their weapons in the locker room."

Moral of the story: You can't live your life in fear (a great tombstone inscription, BTW), and the odds are in your favor that you will be safe at a gun range, BUT KEEP ALERT!

*I personally was a one and done with that shyte….not to mention the air system was not getting rid of the gunpowder smoke and I could hardly breathe by the time we left.

Understood but his posts cover the gamot of **** stirring topics. I know that's sort of the reason for Off Topic posts but it is just endless. I guess it's some sort of new world employment: social media **** stirrer
going4roses
Be quiet/silent ? Will that stop the terrorism/wrong doing ?

Don't blame the people pointing out the situation blame the problem makers no ?
82gradDLSdad
going4roses said:

Be quiet/silent ? Will that stop the terrorism/wrong doing ?

Don't blame the people pointing out the situation blame the problem makers no ?

When you talk/post all the time about the same things your words/posts have less impact. He posts all the time and rarely offers his take on things. It seems fishy to me. I'll stop so as not to break my own rule.
okaydo

10% For The Big Guy
okaydo said:

Sounds like he'd make a great Hollywood actor. I hear Rust needs people.
AunBear89
Did your mom tell you all the time how funny you are so you believed her? She lied. You've never been funny. You have always been a whining loser cry baby.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
oski003
AunBear89 said:

Did your mom tell you all the time how funny you are so you believed her? She lied. You've never been funny. You have always been a whining loser cry baby.

Are you still going to be like this after your balls drop?
AunBear89
Did your mom tell you all the time how funny you are so you believed her? She lied. You've never been funny. You have always been an arse licking brown noser, desperate for the approval of the BI RWNJ community's approval.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
okaydo
going4roses
Wow scandalous… cops get in their own way too much
oski003
going4roses said:

Wow scandalous… cops get in their own way too much

Not sure what happened before the recording started. Appears the driver wouldn't stop when the cop was trying to pull him over for speeding and driving recklessly. Regardless of whether or not a felony stop was justified, once the driver appeared to not be a threat, the officer should have deescalated the situation. He failed to do that. The other officers who then showed up advised to let them go. I am very disappointed by all the ACABs in the comments. Ignorant folks.
okaydo
okaydo
okaydo

oski003
okaydo said:

Forwarding a racist email in 2012 should not outright prevent her from advancing her career 11 years later.
going4roses
800 million is not enough
82gradDLSdad
oski003 said:

okaydo said:

Forwarding a racist email in 2012 should not outright prevent her from advancing her career 11 years later.

Careful replying on okaydo's posts. After the Douglass Mackey conviction any influencer should be concerned about what he or she posts.
okaydo

okaydo
Lol. The CHP and LAPD don't care about dead bodies in garbage bags.

oski003
okaydo said:

They do care. It is unfortunate, but you have to go to the right department. In a situation like this, 911 will route you correctly. Lol for you think the CHP not handling this thinks the police don't care about dead bodies. Sad and ignorant.
AunBear89
You should really stop pretending you know anything about anything. When you do, you just remind the rest of us that you are a moron.
oski003
AunBear89 said:

You should really stop pretending you know anything about anything. When you do, you just remind the rest of us that you are a moron.

Lol, ignorance is bliss when you are an angry bear.
oski003
oski003 said:

AunBear89 said:

Lol, ignorance is bliss when you are an angrybear.
AunBear89
oski003 said:

You should stick to making posts like this, only in reply to your own posts. This post is the perfect representation of your intelligence and the value you add to any conversation.
bearister
oski003 said:

okaydo said:

They do care. It is unfortunate, but you have to go to the right department.

They should have gone to Satriale's Pork Store.

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
oski003
AunBear89 said:

oski003 said:

You should stick to making posts like this, only in reply to your own posts. This post is the perfect representation of your intelligence and the value you add to any conversation.

Booth. This put down is recycled more than your other cliche put downs.
oski003
https://www.cnn.com/2023/11/12/us/la-sheriff-employees-suicide/index.html

Inside the 'pressure cooker': 4 current and former LA sheriff's employees die by suicide in less than 24 hours

The numbers are stark. On any given day, the department is short roughly 4,000 employees in an agency budgeted to have more than 17,000, according to a department budget report released earlier this year.

"With all the hiring the department has been able to do over six months, they were able to achieve a net gain of 15 employees. In other words, they're just treading water. People are leaving as fast as they get hired," Pippin said.

In some cases, officers are working up to 70 hours per week, Pippin said. "They aren't seeing their families. It's an arduous, stressful job," he said.

The sheriff's department in Los Angeles County isn't alone. Police agencies nationwide have been struggling to fill and keep their ranks since the Covid-19 pandemic and the 2020 death of George Floyd, which sparked protests and scrutiny of law enforcement biases across the country.

From one call to the next, law enforcement officers meet people at the most difficult moments in their lives, he added.

"… And to deal with that, such a high percentage of your waking hours, week after week, and month after month, it's wearing on them," Pippin said.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.