Today, in cops

72,132 Views | 1203 Replies | Last: 25 days ago by going4roses
okaydo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
okaydo
okaydo
going4roses
should be fired ? I haven't a clue how to deal with that situation
Tell someone you love them and try to have a good day
Chapman_is_Gone

I generally find that people who hate cops are losers. And I mean real losers. Like Antifa types. If you have a "ACAB" tattoo, or if you have a hatred for "corporations" (likely for a reason you wouldn't be able to rationalize if someone asked) or successful people, that means you are a loser.

Some may grow out of it... maybe they get a job and get off the dole, or maybe they finally own some possessions or form a family and gain an appreciation for how lucky we are in this county to have good, and generally uncorrupt, law and order. And, of course, there are a few cop "bad apples." But not very many. Most just want to go home at night to their families, yet during the day have to deal with the scum-of-the-earth criminals who repeatedly lie to them all day long and would stab them in the back for any chance to escape responsibility for their actions.

Again, the vast majority of cop haters are society's losers who will not amount to much unless they change their outlook. And, the vast majority of video evidence on the internet of alleged cop misbehavior, some of which is posted in this thread, is actually perfectly correct cop behavior and is a result of the bad actions of the suspect/perp/detainee, or else the video is manipulated in a manner to make the cops look bad. Grow up.
going4roses
Chapman_is_Gone said:

I generally find that people who hate cops are losers. And I mean real losers. Like Antifa types. If you have a "ACAB" tattoo, or if you have a hatred for "corporations" (likely for a reason you wouldn't be able to rationalize if someone asked) or successful people, that means you are a loser.

Some may grow out of it... maybe they get a job and get off the dole, or maybe they finally own some possessions or form a family and gain an appreciation for how lucky we are in this county to have good, and generally uncorrupt, law and order. And, of course, there are a few cop "bad apples." But not very many. Most just want to go home at night to their families, yet during the day have to deal with the scum-of-the-earth criminals who repeatedly lie to them all day long and would stab them in the back for any chance to escape responsibility for their actions.

Again, the vast majority of cop haters are society's losers who will not amount to much unless they change their outlook. And, the vast majority of video evidence on the internet of alleged cop misbehavior, some of which is posted in this thread, is actually perfectly correct cop behavior and is a result of the bad actions of the suspect/perp/detainee, or else the video is manipulated in a manner to make the cops look bad. Grow up.
And why should anybody listen to a racist like you ? Nothing more than a bootlick

BearHunter
You can't talk about cop violence without talking about black violence, which something neither okaydo or going4roses is willing to do. So you end up with this loser thread.
going4roses
So you are trying to tell whomever is listening Black people are more violent than the Europeans descendants in America? That is what you believe ?

When have Black people
Hung white people
Dismembered white people
Blown up white churches with children inside
Mass shot up schools
Siced dogs on white people
Flushed white communities with drugs to then turn around and lock you up ?
Enslaved white men women and children with no compensation
Raped white men women and children

Show me where exactly where
BearHunter
going4roses said:

So you are trying to tell whomever is listening Black people are more violent than the Europeans descendants in America? That is what you believe ?

When have Black people
Hung white people
Dismembered white people
Mass shot up schools

This is your justification for today's violent back crime?
okaydo
Chapman_is_Gone said:

Proof this thread is effective.

When people can't argue, they resort to name-calling.

You unemployed loser!

Because all this bad police behavior, from the bottom to the top, is indefensible.

Personally, I think cops are important. I spent a part of my childhood inside an LAPD station. (I've never been arrested.)

But I don't think police are above scrutiny.
okaydo

going4roses
Chapman_is_Gone said:

Here is your Ah hah moment from your brother
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8R8aEya/
going4roses
BearHunter said:

going4roses said:

When have Black people
Hung white people
Dismembered white people
Mass shot up schools

This is your justification for today's violent back crime?

Listen and learn
oski003
okaydo said:

Was it a meth lab or is this poor reporting? This is an older story:

https://www.police1.com/drug-interdiction-narcotics/articles/5-lapd-officers-hospitalized-after-drug-lab-discovery-OfCtvMcC67SPDGoJ/
82gradDLSdad
I heard an interesting take on police activity by Sam Harris. Yes, him again. He started it by saying people don't know how to act when being questioned by police. His summary was that you have to keep your hands still and in plain view. Ex. On the steering wheel while in a car and being questioned. Police are always aware that they are in a dangerous, vulnerable situation and are trained to look for movements by folks where their hands may be moving to get a weapon. Always. You can argue this but it is pretty basic and common sense to not give them any reason to escalate. And no, it doesn't excuse their obvious bad behavior.
oski003
82gradDLSdad said:

I heard an interesting take on police activity by Sam Harris. Yes, him again. He started it by saying people don't know how to act when being questioned by police. His summary was that you have to keep your hands still and in plain view. Ex. On the steering wheel while in a car and being questioned. Police are always aware that they are in a dangerous, vulnerable situation and are trained to look for movements by folks where their hands may be moving to get a weapon. Always. You can argue this but it is pretty basic and common sense to not give them any reason to escalate. And no, it doesn't excuse their obvious bad behavior.

This is obvious and taught to me as a kid. Seems like an anti-cop culture that doesn't give a damn, perpetuated by folks like GFR.
going4roses
But depending on what you look like the inherent bias via systemic racism is all ready in place before they walk to the car. I honestly believe police of every color love the power and like to terrorize certain people not based on feeling but experiences.

82gradDLSdad
going4roses said:

But depending on what you look like the inherent bias via systemic racism is all ready in place before they walk to the car. I honestly believe police of every color love the power and like to terrorize certain people not based on feeling but experiences.

Doesn't matter in the practical matter of what you do when approached by someone with a gun who has spent his entire career in life threatening situations. Violate these simple, common sense actions at your own risk. Simple, normal everyday innocent movements can trigger someone who's already in a heightened state. As a society we probably need to teach this behavior even if some will view it as being overly passive to authority. I'd rather live to fight another day.
going4roses
82gradDLSdad said:

going4roses said:

Doesn't matter in the practical matter of what you do when approached by someone with a gun who has spent his entire career in life threatening situations. Violate these simple, common sense actions at your own risk. Simple, normal everyday innocent movements can trigger someone who's already in a heightened state. As a society we probably need to teach this behavior even if some will view it as being overly passive to authority. I'd rather live to fight another day.

Well at the same you must admit the origin of policing in America was based on the slave patrols/policing melanated bodies aka the humans considered wholesale property via chattel slavery that dynamic has only morphed. The emotional damage continues on both sides continues to destroy this country from the inside out. But you already know my take and I know yours lol. Life wouldn't be cool if everyone agreed on everything.

Hope you are adjusting positively to the new you … as long as there are cards in deck keep playing
going4roses
We are pretty much tired of fighting another day( wait it will get better) the bs needs to stop. Simple living that way , every cop in eye sight could end ones life just because this or just because that is unacceptable. That is not ok

The Paradigm needs to be shifted
82gradDLSdad
going4roses said:

82gradDLSdad said:

going4roses said:

Well at the same you must admit the origin of policing in America was based on the slave patrols/policing melanated bodies aka the humans considered wholesale property via chattel slavery that dynamic has only morphed. The emotional damage continues on both sides continues thus continues to destroy this coin from the inside out. But you already my take and I know yours lol. Life wouldn't be cool if everyone agreed on everything.

Hope you are adjusting positively to the new you … as long as there are cards in deck keep playing

All good, man.
going4roses
So no proof of the list of things I ran off ? Not one ? … well that's means what ? Or still in denial
oski003
going4roses said:

We are pretty much tired of fighting another day( wait it will get better) the bs needs to stop. Simple living that way if every cop in eye sight could then of one's life just because this or just because that is unacceptable. That is not ok

The Paradigm needs to be shifted

American slavery spawned the invention of law enforcement? That's interesting. I wonder what civilizations did to maintain peace for the prior 2000+ years.
oski003
going4roses said:

I am sure there are some police of every color that terrorize all sorts of folks. However, the large majority of police are not like that, just like most black folks don't rob and steal.
going4roses
Some cool /more than lenient cops Imo

BearHunter
going4roses said:

So no proof of the list of things I ran off ? Not one ? … well that's means what ? Or still in denial

Don't be so gullible and believe all the lies spread by the left wing media.
BearHunter
okaydo said:

Proof this thread is effective.

When people can't argue, they resort to name-calling.

There is name calling in almost every single thread.
going4roses

Is this the best you could muster as a response ? So , let's see you use a lying person with colored skin who wants to be white (hence the lightening of his skin with skin bleach) and that was supposed to hold any weight? Nope… you would have been better off using Kkk tweets.

As I said no response …oh btw show me were any left or right wing media have raised the issues I spoke on ?
oski003
going4roses said:

Is this the best you could muster as a response ? So , let's see you use a lying person with colored skin who wants to be white (hence the lightening of his skin with skin bleach) and that was supposed to hold any weight? Nope… you would have been better off using Kkk tweets.

As I said no response …oh btw show me were any left or right wing media have raised the issues I spoke on ?

What evidence do you have that Larry Elder lightens his skin with skin bleach? It sounds like you frequent radical left anti-cop racist websites.
going4roses
I use my eyes to look ?
Plus that is what those types do they hate they are melanated. That's why they hate themselves so much to the point where they crave the adulation of racist whites
going4roses
okaydo said:

oski003
going4roses said:

okaydo said:

This story is bs if it wasn't a meth lab. However, exposure to meth manufacturing carries these risks.
going4roses

America will never be great until this eliminated
okaydo
okaydo

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.