Today, in cops

72,251 Views | 1203 Replies | Last: 25 days ago by going4roses
going4roses
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Do they have fully functional brains?
Tell someone you love them and try to have a good day
oski003
going4roses said:

Do they have fully functional brains?

Agree and don't understand why the cyclist had no helmet, license plate, and was driving in the emergency lane. Regardless, the cop should be disciplined for his erratic and dangerous behavior. He should have turned his siren on to pull over the cyclist. This was a bit strange.
going4roses
Outside of your usual track record lol

You right

There are right of way laws for a reason!!!!

But geez the disregard on cops part making a dumb situation really bad is ridiculous he should never be in a position of power over any person place or thing
AunBear89
okaydo said:

I am looking forward to 003's explanation why this is a righteous shoot by the poor, stressed out cop. Compliance wasn't the issue, but I am sure that it was for some other really good reason that the poor stressed out cop shot an 11 year old in his home.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
oski003
AunBear89 said:

okaydo said:

I am looking forward to 003's explanation why this is a righteous shoot by the poor, stressed out cop. Compliance wasn't the issue, but I am sure that it was for some other really good reason that the poor stressed out cop shot an 11 year old in his home.

I skimmed the story and there isn't enough information to form an opinion. The default is that the officer didn't perform his job correctly, which I am okay to assume until provided more information.

Please stop being an imbecilic wanker and calling me out every time you guys search for and post a story of improper police behavior. As stated before, many of these stories involve actual police misconduct. Many don't.
AunBear89
"Not enough information "?!?!?

Who is the imbecilic wanker? HE SHOT AN 11 YEAR OLD WHO WAS COMPLYING WITH HIS COMMANDS!!!!!!

You cop fan boys will teach for anything to justify poor behavior by your heroes in blue.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
oski003
AunBear89 said:

"Not enough information "?!?!?

Who is the imbecilic wanker? HE SHOT AN 11 YEAR OLD WHO WAS COMPLYING WITH HIS COMMANDS!!!!!!

You cop fan boys will teach for anything to justify poor behavior by your heroes in blue.

Again, stop being an imbecilic wanker and trolling for my opinion. This likely is an incident of poor police behavior. The investigation will likely conclude such, and hopefully the body cam footage is released. As of now, we have reporting based on the mother's version of events. Learn to read as opposed to just posting snark. You should be able to do better.
okaydo

okaydo

dajo9
okaydo said:

This is a real thing in New Jersey too. It is basic corruption and should be illegal. I know how it works because I used one once. Police officers are given "courtesy cards" about the size of a credit card that they can give out to family and friends. When a family or friend gets pulled over, they flash the card and the cop lets them go.

I was in possession of one and I got pulled over. I showed the card (inside I felt like a criminal doing so). The cop asked where I got it. I told him. He told me to be more careful and let me go. I either discarded the card after that or the officer took it (I remember hearing they do that sometimes but I don't remember what happened in my case). It didn't feel right either way.

In the past 20 years or so, since I reached a respectable age and have a "respectable" appearance, I've been let off by police about 5 times anyway. I don't need the police courtesy card. I've already got the white privilege card.
American Vermin
okaydo
okaydo
going4roses
Everyone involved needs jail time and the prosecutor needs to be dis barred asap
going4roses
How to stop police brutality
-Dick Gregory

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRoEThhX/
going4roses
oski003
going4roses said:

Booth.
okaydo
oski003
okaydo said:

That's sad.
going4roses
A/c or night the handler should be brought up on charges since he killed a cop
smh
> ..heat exhaustion in Houston
DING DING DING
muting ~250 handles, turnaround is fair play
Goldener Bar
Strangely the only bad cop info that never seems to make it into this thread are all the bad things the FBI is doing
okaydo
going4roses
okaydo said:

Ever collar /investigation/testimony he has been involved in needs to thoroughly re examined by a third party. I wonder how many lives he has ruined/destroyed including his family
going4roses
okaydo

okaydo
going4roses

Complied and still shot smh
going4roses
Welp we all know who supports this kind of behavior
going4roses

Sacramento pd …
going4roses

Lapd drive by smh
AunBear89
Waiting for 003 to trollsplain why this was a righteous shoot.

Something about walking away when cops tell you to take your hands out of your pockets. "They feared for their lives!"
okaydo
okaydo
okaydo
okaydo

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.