The Official Impeach tRump Thread

141,471 Views | 1639 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by bearister
NYCGOBEARS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
B.A. Bearacus said:

How they came across to me:

Fiona Hill: brilliant Cal Professor

Devin Nunes: manager at Chipotle

No way a Chipotle hires him as a manager.
B.A. Bearacus
bearister
All I want is tRump to be impeached so that it marks him with a taint* he will never be able to remove from his legacy. It will also earn the Fat F@uck a spot in the Rogue's Gallery:

*...and we all know what taint is, don't we?
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
B.A. Bearacus

Another Bear
bearister said:

Another Bear said:

That's all ya got? HAHAHA...figures. Fiona Hill scorches the earth with GOP congressman, then craps in their gapping mouths...and you show big eyeball pics? That sums up the GOP and Party of Trump today. Y'all gonna be eating tossed salad in the penitentiary!

That is exactly why I have never tried to convince my tRumpist friends of anything. You could submit a 40 page think tank caliber White Paper on a given issue and a tRumpist would feel they rebutted all four corners of it by quoting a single Sean Hannity talking point (never fact based). It is simply a waste of time.

The Republicans could have saved us a lot of time and aggravation by simply telling the Democrats that they stipulate to all facts sought to be established at the Impeachment Hearings in light of the fact that tRump will not lose one vote as a result and the Senate is not going to convict him.
My aunt is a Trumper. She visited NorCal last month. There's never a conversation about him. Last time she visited a couple of years ago it was brought up...that we wouldn't talk about Trump because what's the point. 2/3th of her kids aren't Trumper and are Dems but we still don't talk about it.
Another Bear
Swalwel shoots and scores. He makes a motion to enter a news article from the Daily Beast into the official record that one of Rudy's henchmen, Parnas, helped Nunes.

concordtom
B.A. Bearacus said:

Hooray!
Republicans announce they will ignore any and all evidence, while floating BS alternative explanations for Trump being a wanker.

Well, hopefully this will at least make record in the books that Trump is THE biggest wanker of all time. And hopefully this will cause the Republicans to get voted out en made, and the Party to implode.

He won't be booted, but we couldn't just do nothing.

Trump will die one day. The taps will be flowing freely.
concordtom
NPR dude just said the title of this week's film should be called "Revenge of the Diplomats".

That captures it for me perfectly. The career foreign service people are intelligent and dignified! Meanwhile the politically appointed ambassador is a dumbass stooge and quite a number of elected congressmen are NOT impressive, or downright scoundrels.

Major kudos the those testifying (not Sondland, who seemed to be led backwards by GOP questions after his more honest Opening Statement. Major kudos to Adam Schiff as well.
concordtom
dajo9 said:

I've only seen bits and pieces but Dr. Hill seems impressive and formidable. She needs a promotion.

Sons of these people could be president. I was thinking hill could be, except she's not a natural born citizen. What other high rank could she be? Secretary of State?
dajo9
concordtom said:

dajo9 said:

I've only seen bits and pieces but Dr. Hill seems impressive and formidable. She needs a promotion.

Sons of these people could be president. I was thinking hill could be, except she's not a natural born citizen. What other high rank could she be? Secretary of State?

Ambassador to Russia.

If Hillary doesn't want the job.
"They're eating the pets"
3 time Republican nominee for President
concordtom
B.A. Bearacus said:

Hahaha!!!!
calbearinamaze
concordtom said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

Hooray!
Republicans announce they will ignore any and all evidence, while floating BS alternative explanations for Trump being a wanker.

Well, hopefully this will at least make record in the books that Trump is THE biggest wanker of all time. And hopefully this will cause the Republicans to get voted out en made, and the Party to implode.

He won't be booted, but we couldn't just do nothing.

Trump will die one day. The taps will be flowing freely.
+1000

CT,

You absolutely nailed it!
If you believe in forever
Then life is just a one-night stand
If there's a rock and roll heaven
Well you know they've got a hell of a band
Another Bear

Fiona Hill: Impeachment Queen
She's not the hero we deserve. She's the hero we need.
bearister
I think Ray Davies may be her dad.

calpoly
B.A. Bearacus said:

Sorry to say that Nunes is a Cal Poly alum.
sonofabear51
LOL Bearister. That is awesome. And she was just as awesome testifying today as Ray is with writing and playing music.
bearister
sonofabear51 said:

LOL Bearister. That is awesome. And she was just as awesome testifying today as Ray is with writing and playing music.

I think she is an attractive woman with a Big Brain, btw.
sonofabear51
Agreed.
BearNIt
When a party in the United States of America picks up and spreads a debunked story such as the Ukrainians interfered in the 2016 elections to do harm to the Idiot in Chief, you have to wonder just who they are representing. Is it the American people or the Russians? The Republican party should be ashamed of themselves carrying the water for the Idiot in Chief and thereby carrying the torch of Vladimir Putin. What has this country come to? Republicans have lost their collective minds trying to push the Ukrainian narrative in the face of all the evidence presented and in the face of their own U.S. intelligence apparatus. Do they think that people won't notice? The people testifying are the experts who deal with the Ukrainians and the Russians daily and yet Republicans are willing to vilify and dismiss their testimony and warnings. What's worse is that the world is watching and wondering *** has happened to the United States? Can we trust them? Can we count on them? Meanwhile Putin is laughing his ass off. All he had to do is get dirt on a U.S. President and then use him like a sock puppet.
bearister
sonofabear51 said:

Agreed.

She is married to Kenneth Keen, whom she met at Harvard, and they have a 12 year old daughter. He keeps a low profile.
sonofabear51
Don't blame him. for laying low. But, hats off to her, she tore a couple of jerks a new hole.
B.A. Bearacus

calbearinamaze
bearister said:

sonofabear51 said:

I think she is an attractive woman with a Big Brain, btw.
Right. I'm extremely susceptible to that type of British/Aussie/Kiwi accent.
If you believe in forever
Then life is just a one-night stand
If there's a rock and roll heaven
Well you know they've got a hell of a band
concordtom
bearister said:

Another Bear said:

That's all ya got? HAHAHA...figures. Fiona Hill scorches the earth with GOP congressman, then craps in their gapping mouths...and you show big eyeball pics? That sums up the GOP and Party of Trump today. Y'all gonna be eating tossed salad in the penitentiary!

That is exactly why I have never tried to convince my tRumpist friends of anything. You could submit a 40 page think tank caliber White Paper on a given issue and a tRumpist would feel they rebutted all four corners of it by quoting a single Sean Hannity talking point (never fact based). It is simply a waste of time.

The Republicans could have saved us a lot of time and aggravation by simply telling the Democrats that they stipulate to all facts sought to be established at the Impeachment Hearings in light of the fact that tRump will not lose one vote as a result and the Senate is not going to convict him.

Re paragraph1, that is true. GOP and its partisans don't care about facts and rationality. Science, reasoning, and rationality are not part of their tool chest.

Re paragraph 2, they already DID pre-announce that, didn't they?

This exercise is not to remove trump. It is like a woman who is being raped making record in all manner possible that "I SAID NO!"
concordtom
BearForce2 said:

Pocahontas in your area, I want your money!

That's racist if you for posting this. Just gonna point that out. Though, there's no surprise here.
BearChemist
blungld
You want to be terrified? Read this: The GOP counters reality

Watching the investigation, the GOP had zero curiosity in what the witnesses actually said or trying to investigate a crime or protecting the country. It was entirely an exercise in fishing for that sound bite that could become the next meme, and thereby be the cover or excuse for standing with the president. It doesn't matter if that slogan is true or relevant, the only criteria is does the base like saying it. How did we get to this point?

Some of the "conservative" posters on this board have to varying degrees played the trigger the Libs game. Thinking it's fun to solicit anxiety and scorn from others with the justification that they are the enemy. In so doing, every little post, every little provocation that they have participated in online or in conversations with others, or that they have tuned in for and voted for with their eyeballs and ears, has taken us to this place. Their inability to be decent and to value empathy and intelligence and people who TRY to do the right thing has given total absolution for those willing to exploit anger and lies and turn the country to the brink of oligarchy. And, just like Nunes repeating the Ukraine propaganda right after a heartfelt plea to please stop repeating Russian propaganda, several posters on these boards can not help themselves. They are too far down the hole. They will not take responsibility for themselves and their words.

So mock posts like this as self-righteous or virtue signaling if you must, but then try after you've had your snide self-congratulatory laugh, do try and behave with some virtue yourself. The prize of a few Liberal tears is not worth the world that by extension "your" behavior creates. Despite your hysterical calls against the Left, it is this Trumpian version of the Right that is turning us toward the nightmare of anti-democratic regime. No matter how loyal or tribal or angry you may be, you do not want to live in that society. So just stop. If not for your sake, for the sake of the rest of us who actually do care.
blungld
concordtom said:

BearForce2 said:

That's racist if you for posting this. Just gonna point that out. Though, there's no surprise here.
I've been on these boards for over 20 years, and this poster is the most offensive and stupid in all that time. They obviously think being annoying and trolling is fun. I don't get it. I don't have that aspect to my personality. I don't derive pleasure in intentionally trying to upset or insult others. I never thought that this Cal board which has been such a source of pleasure and interesting discussion on so many subjects would degrade to 4Chan style memes with dopey pictures and dumb captions that misrepresent reality and present the most simplistic rhetorical positions.

As disappointed as I am in this poster and their presence on these boards, I am even more disappointed in the mods who I have held in the highest esteem. I have seen posters censored and removed from the boards many times over throughout the years (some I agree with, some I did not), but never seen a poster more deserving of a ban than this one. They add nothing to any meaningful conversation and their only intention is to instigate and mock. It's not even clever and it often stands upon racism and sexism and other lizard brain thinking.

In this impeachment we ask, if if this is not an impeachable offense, what is? As it relates to this poster, if this isn't trolling and violation of board policy, then what is?

I ask again, mods will you please remove BearForce2 and any other handles under which they post from the boards? I believe that BearForce2 is their worst manifestation (the one where they really get to be bad, oh goody!), but they shouldn't be allowed to continue in their other representations on the board and escape accountability through proliferation. I hope others agree.
dajo9
concordtom said:

BearForce2 said:

Please don't quote bearforce2. I've got him on ignore and don't want to see this stupidity.
"They're eating the pets"
3 time Republican nominee for President
bearister
sonofabear51 said:

...and don't forget Uncle Charlie!

concordtom
BearChemist said:

Is she related to the famous pbs newshour Judy Woodruff? A daughter perhaps?
concordtom
dajo9 said:

concordtom said:

BearForce2 said:

Please don't quote bearforce2. I've got him on ignore and don't want to see this stupidity.

You know what? I thought I should just do the same after I submitted the reply. Thx. I will do. He adds zero intelligence to the conversation. It's just like a crazy person standing in the corner swearing. Just click Ignore and he's gone. Good idea.
concordtom
Ah, that felt good.
Goodbye BearForce2. You suck!!
Click, I can't see or hear you!
Self Moderation, I suppose, blungld.
blungld
concordtom said:

Ah, that felt good.
Goodbye BearForce2. You suck!!
Click, I can't see or hear you!
Self Moderation, I suppose, blungld.
I have them on ignore too, but I see the occasional post when they are quoted.
concordtom
Well, I won't do that to you and dajo again.
:-)

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.