The Non-Yogi Israel-Palestine war thread

189,439 Views | 2533 Replies | Last: 8 hrs ago by tequila4kapp
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
concordtom said:

Actually, I thought the initial Gazans invasion into Israel was part of Biden's plotting.
Come on, you guys are getting lazy.

Their side toggles between arguing it is a Drop the Bomb on Japan moment and Genocide! It just goes to prove it is all about tRump and not about policy. tRump could reverse course on policy thrice daily and most of his supporters wouldn't even know he did so and the balance would support him with even more gusto.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Zippergate
No, the thesis is clear and remains unchanged. Biden is a puppet who is manipulated by amateurs and clowns and they serially destroy America's influence and prestige all over the world. That Biden has accomplished nothing in Gaza, unable to stop humanitarian disaster, while at the same time alienating all parties involved is a remarkable achievement and very on-brand.
bearister
tRump wants the 2000 lbs bombs shipped to Bibi and says no Jew should vote for Biden. Lindsey Graham claims Gaza is a drop The Bomb on Japan moment for Israel.

What is your summary take on tRump (following your Biden analysis template above)?

I am particularly interested in your opinion regarding who is manipulating/influencing tRump and how you think tRump impacts America's influence and prestige worldwide.

Zippergate
Trump says lots of things as does Biden. What matters, however, is results. Compare the last four years to Trump's four years in any area but particularly foreign policy. It isn't flattering for your senile, pedo, serial liar.
bearister
Well, if you are voting for RFK Jr, some other candidate, writing in or not voting at an all, I understand your position.

If you are voting for tRump, I think I still get it.
Cal88
bearister said:

tRump wants the 2000 lbs bombs shipped to Bibi and says no Jew should vote for Biden. Lindsey Graham claims Gaza is a drop The Bomb on Japan moment for Israel.

What is your summary take on tRump (following your Biden analysis template above)?

I am particularly interested in your opinion regarding who is manipulating/influencing tRump and how you think tRump impacts America's influence and prestige worldwide.

Trump's position on Gaza sucks. Furthermore, I suspect that Bibi would bribe him through Kushner on some beachfront condo project after Gaza is ethnically cleansed.

The GOP crazies like Graham, Cotton or the eyepatch guy are worse than the Dem crazies on this subject.
bearister
Agreed.
concordtom
bearister said:

concordtom said:

Actually, I thought the initial Gazans invasion into Israel was part of Biden's plotting.
Come on, you guys are getting lazy.

Their side toggles between arguing it is a Drop the Bomb on Japan moment and Genocide! It just goes to prove it is all about tRump and not about policy. tRump could reverse course on policy thrice daily and most of his supporters wouldn't even know he did so and the balance would support him with even more gusto.

1. Racists
2. Low information voters
3. RNMW's (Republicans, No Matter What!)
concordtom
Zippergate said:

No, the thesis is clear and remains unchanged. Biden is a puppet who is manipulated by amateurs and clowns and they serially destroy America's influence and prestige all over the world. That Biden has accomplished nothing in Gaza, unable to stop humanitarian disaster, while at the same time alienating all parties involved is a remarkable achievement and very on-brand.

Your formal analysis sucks so bad I can't even find the right insult.

Biden, amateur. Wow. He has more experience than any President ever.

Solve Middle East. Again, wow. As if a U.S. President can control holy wars that have been ongoing since the crusades. Gotcha!!

We can certainly wish, and expect, for better in all areas, but your summary analysis sucks my balls.
concordtom
Zippergate said:

Trump says lots of things as does Biden. What matters, however, is results. Compare the last four years to Trump's four years in any area but particularly foreign policy. It isn't flattering for your senile, pedo, serial liar.

Rude, divisive language, law breaking, executive agency leadership normalcy, stable cabinet, no Impeachments….
Trump is a torch in a dried-out forest.
Zippergate
As if occupying a position somehow makes one good at it. And Biden is a shell of a man now and he'll have to replaced soon by a woman whose only remarkable trait is her unlikeability. I have no delusions about Trump. He is all the things you say, yet he was a much better president than Biden. It's a disgrace that these are the two we have to choose from but choose we must. At least Trump understands what made this country great. 90% of Washington DC either doesn't or is too busy padding their own nests to care.
Zippergate
No idea if this is true or not, but would anyone be surprised?

Big C
Zippergate said:

As if occupying a position somehow makes one good at it. And Biden is a shell of a man now and he'll have to replaced soon by a woman whose only remarkable trait is her unlikeability. I have no delusions about Trump. He is all the things you say, yet he was a much better president than Biden. It's a disgrace that these are the two we have to choose from but choose we must. At least Trump understands what made this country great. 90% of Washington DC either doesn't or is too busy padding their own nests to care.

I get that you may not like the Vice President, but I'm sure you'll agree that she has to be respected!
Big C

^ okay, just having a little fun here
bearister
"At least Trump understands what made this country great."

What made this country great was how the government used to treat conspirators that plotted to overthrow the government:

Zippergate
Why did all these gun-owning insurrectionists leave the Capitol? Did they get what they wanted?

If Trump cheated the way Biden did in 2020, I wonder what the resulting insurrection would look like.
bearister
Zippergate said:

If Trump cheated the way Biden did in 2020, I wonder what the resulting insurrection would look like.

"After the 2020 United States presidential election, the campaign for incumbent President Donald Trump and others filed 62 lawsuits contesting election processes, vote counting, and the vote certification process in 9 states (including Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin) and the District of Columbia.[1][2]
Nearly all the suits were dismissed or dropped due to lack of evidence or lack of standing,[3] including 30 lawsuits that were dismissed by the judge after a hearing on the merits.[4] Among the judges who dismissed the lawsuits were some appointed by Trump himself.[5] Judges, lawyers, and other observers described the suits as "frivolous"[6] and "without merit".[7][8] In one instance, the Trump campaign and other groups seeking his reelection collectively lost multiple cases in six states on a single day.[9] Only one ruling was initially in Trump's favor: the timing within which first-time Pennsylvania voters must provide proper identification if they wanted to "cure" their ballots. This ruling affected very few votes,[10] and it was later overturned by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court.[11]"

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-election_lawsuits_related_to_the_2020_U.S._presidential_election

Results of Lawsuits Regarding the 2020 Elections | Campaign Legal Center

https://campaignlegal.org/results-lawsuits-regarding-2020-elections

Litigation in the 2020 Election

https://www.americanbar.org/groups/public_interest/election_law/litigation/

82 Post-Election Lawsuits Challenging the 2020 Presidential Election - 2020Election.org

https://the2020election.org/voting-related-litigation/

concordtom
Zippergate said:

trump was more effective alright. At being a prik!
concordtom
Zippergate said:

Why on earth do you repeat the utter lie that Biden cheated. 60 court cases. Bill Barr called it BS.
The only truth to it is that trump keeps saying it.
You come off as the world's biggest loser.
Big C
concordtom said:

Zippergate said:

Why on earth do you repeat the utter lie that Biden cheated. 60 court cases. Bill Barr called it BS.
The only truth to it is that trump keeps saying it.
You come off as the world's biggest loser.

concordtom, i believe you know the "characters" (euphemism) on this forum well enough to withhold the use of superlatives when describing any single one of them. no need to further identify individuals here...
Zippergate
You people are obviously not following the news. New developments in AZ and GA prove the cheating.
dajo9
Zippergate said:

You people are obviously not following the news. New developments in AZ and GA prove the cheating.

lol. Never been such a group of sore losers in the history of the country. This is the kind of behavior that caused me to engage in teaching moments with my young children. These big babies never learned some basic mature behavior.
"The rules were that you were not going to fact check"
MAGA
calbear93
Mature behavior? In Politics. In Congress. In the White House. In Media. On Campus. Here.

Really?
Eastern Oregon Bear
Zippergate said:

No idea if this is true or not, but would anyone be surprised?

Hey, not knowing whether or not something is true hasn't stopped you in the past.
Cal88
Laura Loomer is a compulsive liar, she has been caught lying before, and as to the UN story from the IDF, all the other ones turned out to be false, including that of the UNRWA being a compromised agency.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4187379/woman-claimed-tyre-slashed-twitter-spot-untrue/

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/apr/24/germany-to-resume-funding-of-unrwa-aid-operations-in-gaza
173 Days Til No Joe

CaliforniaEternal
Terrible news that the bodies of 3 hostages were recovered in Gaza, including Shani Louk, who was attending the Supernova music festival on 10/7 and whose dead body was paraded around the back of a truck to the cheers of Gazan citizens like it was some kind of victory celebration. May their memory be a blessing.

https://www.jpost.com/israel-hamas-war/article-801561
173 Days Til No Joe

Cal88
People are just starting to understand how far gone the Israel project is, and how dark its nature really is.

Ben Gvir, high-ranking Israeli cabinet member mentioned above, celebrated along with hundreds of other zionist zealots the burning to death of a Palestinian baby in a zionist settler arson attack on his family's home,

They celebrated that crime in a ceremony where people brought a big picture of that baby, stabbed his picture and burned it, as if to recreate and commemorate the actual deed that incinerated the Palestinian baby and his family.

Quote:

On 31 July 2015, Israeli settlers firebombed a Palestinian family home in late July 2015 in the village of Duma, killing three people; 18-month-old Ali Dawabsheh was burned alive in the fire, while both his parents died from their injuries within weeks.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duma_arson_attack

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duma_arson_attack#Taunting_of_murder_victims,_relatives

Quote:

"Wedding of Hate"

...video of a Jewish wedding in Jerusalem celebrating the marriage of a person known to have been involved in price tag attacks, in which guests are shown stabbing a photo of the toddler, Ali Dawabsheh, who had died in the Duma arson attack.

The same video contained scenes of guests, armed with guns, knives and Molotov cocktails, chanting a song with the words from the book of Judges (16:28), "O God, that I may be this once avenged of the Philistines for my two eyes", replacing "Philistines" with "Palestinians". A lawyer for the defendants in the case, Attorney Itamar Ben-Gvir, was also present .... Such scenes are reported to be typical of many such weddings.

CaliforniaEternal
Terrible news that the body of Ron Binyamin, 52 year old father of 2, was also located in Gaza. Ron was on a bike ride on 10/7 when he was murdered by genocidal Palestinians. May his memory be a blessing.

movielover
I was listening to a college professor last evening on YT as I hiked.

He referenced the documents & plan for the USA, after Afghanistan (who didn't attack us on 9/11) and Iraq... the plan was to remake Syria, Yemin, and another country. I believe Wesley Clark's name came up. This was all planned out.

Supposedly Israel was encouraging our remaking - endless illogical wars - of the Middle East.
dajo9
We mourn all the deaths of innocent Palestinians and Israelis.
"The rules were that you were not going to fact check"
MAGA
Cal88
dajo9 said:

We mourn all the deaths of innocent Palestinians and Israelis.

The sad irony here is that almost all the very small proportion of Israeli hostages killed were killed by IDF bombings and shootings, they have bombed over 100,000 homes and in the process of killing 40,000 mostly civilians have certainly killed a handful of their own hostages, and their rate of friendly fire killings is abnormally high due to their policies of shooting first at anything that moves and asking questions later (see Hannibal Doctrine).

173 Days Til No Joe

Cal88

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.