2020 Election - Catch-all Thread

259,589 Views | 2434 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Unit2Sucks
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
oskidunker said:

How can you be-on oxygen and have a fever but recovering in only three days?

In the Alternate Fact Universe, anything is possible.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
sycasey
So far no sign at all of a Trump sympathy bump.

okaydo
bearister

I'm calling Jaime Harrison's safety shield on the debate stage against Graham a move containing the perfect blend of smart safety precaution and the dis of a tw@at.
B.A. Bearacus

okaydo

sycasey
The evidence now seems to be that instead of getting a "sympathy bump" from his COVID diagnosis, Trump is actually probably LOSING ground with voters.

I doubt his rejection of a COVID relief bill will help him either.
Unit2Sucks
Being Trump's campaign manager is a pretty thankless job, if you ignore all the grift. I really hope that Parscale did manage to steal as much money as some are speculating.

B.A. Bearacus
RIP Q.

GoOskie
B.A. Bearacus said:

RIP Q.

*** took so long?
This just in: Republicans find another whistleblower who claims Hillary's emails were proven to be on Hunter's laptop while Obama spied on tRump as he sat (shat?) upon his golden toilet. Gym Jordan afraid whistle blower may be in danger of abduction by aliens in cahoots with Democrats.
okaydo

okaydo
B.A. Bearacus said:

RIP Q.

Wow, that's near Trump's Hollywood Walk of Fame star. Didn't know there were Q people in my neck of the woods. But makes sense.
B.A. Bearacus
B.A. Bearacus

bearister
This is the key to solving all of tRump's current problems, health and political:

tRump says he has fully authorized the declassification of documents

https://mol.im/a/8813315

*I'm so disappointed we are being deprived of a Blood Meridian style post by helltopay1 expounding on the importance of this.
BearNIt
Whoever is running the Trump campaign must be glued to a bottle of bourbon every time Captain Catastrophe tweets or tries to walk up a flight of stairs these days.
sycasey
Yikes, even Rasmussen has Trump down by 12 now.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/519999-rasmussen-biden-leads-trump-by-12-points-nationally
B.A. Bearacus
Unit2Sucks
sycasey said:

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/519999-rasmussen-biden-leads-trump-by-12-points-nationally
These junk polls want to maintain some level of credibility so they get closer and closer to reality as we inch up to the elections. Just a few weeks ago Rasmussen had Trump up by 1 point (when everyone else had Biden up by 6-8) and now he magically is mirroring where everyone else is.
sycasey
Unit2Sucks said:

sycasey said:

These junk polls want to maintain some level of credibility so they get closer and closer to reality as we inch up to the elections. Just a few weeks ago Rasmussen had Trump up by 1 point (when everyone else had Biden up by 6-8) and now he magically is mirroring where everyone else is.
Yeah, it just indicates that they now think this is where the election is going.
okaydo

B.A. Bearacus

Also...
B.A. Bearacus
Seeing wins in AZ.

BearNIt
So the Super Genius has decided to have a gathering on the grounds of the White House, the same place where many of his sycophants were recently infected with COVID. What could possibly go wrong with this idea? It's almost as if he is trying to lose the election on purpose and wants to spend the next 4 years in court answering for his crimes. At least he'll have company because family is everything and I'm sure Ivanka, Jr., and Eric will be right there for him, answering for their crimes.
smh
> It's almost as if he is trying to lose the election on purpose
except there's no reason to think a beaten 45 will stand down
look'n at you so called Dept of Justice.
smh
take off those red hats..

bearister
Yeah, tRump sure schooled North Korea.

"The image above, made from video broadcast by North Korea's KRT, shows a military parade with what appears to be a new intercontinental ballistic missile, in Kim Il Sung Square in Pyongyang today, AP reports.

Kim Jong Un warned that his country would "fully mobilize" its nuclear force if threatened, as he showed off additions to his growing arsenal at an event honoring the 75th anniversary of the country's ruling party." Axios
bearister
" As so often these days, it's the Onion FTW: "Trump Attempts To Pivot Narrative Away From Coronavirus Controversy By Molesting Child of Fallen Soldier." And yet that headline barely exaggerates how wildly the Trump train has gone off the rails in these last weeks of this campaign. We've been watching in real time as a seriously sick and unstable president has ambushed and wrecked the first debate, presided over a super-spreader viral event at the White House itself, ranted on Twitter in ALL CAPS, while hopped up on steroids, called on his attorney general to arrest his political opponents, announced a "cure" (why the **** not?), walked away from a desperately needed stimulus, canceled the next debate, and encouraged the country to let the coronavirus rip some more."

" Dreaming Of A Landslide - The Weekly Dish

https://andrewsullivan.substack.com/p/dreaming-of-a-landslide
bearister
Key Findings About Trump's Reinvented Swamp

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/10/us/trump-hotels-resorts-takeaways.html

Do you think the tRump Crime Family got its beak wet in this action?

Regeneron executives sold more than $1million in stock after share prices surged after Trump mention | Daily Mail Online

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8827721/Regeneron-executives-sold-1million-stock-share-prices-surged-Trump-mention.html

82gradDLSdad
bearister said:

Key Findings About Trump's Reinvented Swamp

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/10/us/trump-hotels-resorts-takeaways.html

Do you think the tRump Crime Family got its beak wet in this action?

Regeneron executives sold more than $1million in stock after share prices surged after Trump mention | Daily Mail Online

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8827721/Regeneron-executives-sold-1million-stock-share-prices-surged-Trump-mention.html

I thought executives had predefined buy/sell dates so as to minimize **** like this?
BearChemist

Go!Bears
BearChemist said:

In other 2016/2020 differences from 538.com... look at how steady that 10 point margin is, then compare it to 2016. Hillary never got to 10 points (in 538s average) and it swung considerably over the last four months, ending up pretty close to where the actual count was. Unless there is a dramatic change... If Americans are able to vote, Trump is toast.
smh
bearister
" Lindsey Graham, facing a Black challenger: "If you're a young African American...you can go anywhere in this state, you just need to be conservative not liberal."

In other words:

"Don't be stupid, be a smarty, come and join the Nazi Party!" Mel Brooks, The Producers
GoOskie
bearister said:

" As so often these days, it's the Onion FTW: "Trump Attempts To Pivot Narrative Away From Coronavirus Controversy By Molesting Child of Fallen Soldier." And yet that headline barely exaggerates how wildly the Trump train has gone off the rails in these last weeks of this campaign. We've been watching in real time as a seriously sick and unstable president has ambushed and wrecked the first debate, presided over a super-spreader viral event at the White House itself, ranted on Twitter in ALL CAPS, while hopped up on steroids, called on his attorney general to arrest his political opponents, announced a "cure" (why the **** not?), walked away from a desperately needed stimulus, canceled the next debate, and encouraged the country to let the coronavirus rip some more."

" Dreaming Of A Landslide - The Weekly Dish

https://andrewsullivan.substack.com/p/dreaming-of-a-landslide
Your posts almost always hit the nail on the head. It scares me that Biden is only up 12%. It scares me that so many people in this country can support such a dangerous man. I truly fear the violence that we may see in the coming months. Stay safe.
This just in: Republicans find another whistleblower who claims Hillary's emails were proven to be on Hunter's laptop while Obama spied on tRump as he sat (shat?) upon his golden toilet. Gym Jordan afraid whistle blower may be in danger of abduction by aliens in cahoots with Democrats.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.