Official Biden / Harris Administration Thread

59,173 Views | 898 Replies | Last: 52 min ago by bear2034
AunBear89
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Not lame at all. Right on brand for moron kneeads003.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
oski003
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

movielover said:

Zippergate said:

Unserious? Student loan borrowers AGREED TO REPAY their loans. They have a contractual obligation to do so and the Supreme Court has ruled that the President does not have the authority to forgive these loans. Hardly the same thing as the myriad of incentives, handouts and tax breaks both parties dole out on a regular basis.

Not to mention, why are low-wage service workers paying off college loans for future attorneys, business people, and trans activists?

They virtually aren't. Low wage service workers don't pay any substantial portion of federal income taxes.

Do they pay sales taxes?
Not to the federal government which is doing the student loans forgiving. Pretty lame attempt to move the goalposts, by the way.

My bad here regarding sales tax. I still feel forgiving 1.2 billion in loans is akin to giving away money which can further be construed as buying votes. If all these forgiven loans were tied to predatory universities that are bankrupt and can't provide restitution to these supposedly defrauded borrowers, it would make sense. But that is not the case.
oski003
AunBear89 said:

Not lame at all. Right on brand for moron kneeads003.

Please return to BI when you can contribute instead of telling people to F off and Die. You are outrageous and mean. Please work on yourself.
AunBear89
You are gullible and morally bankrupt. Please don't bother coming back to BI.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
oski003
AunBear89 said:

You are gullible and morally bankrupt. Please don't bother coming back to BI.

I am neither of those things. I also haven't left BI. You can't bully me out of here.
AunBear89
I get it. You can't quit me.

I'd be flattered if you were anything other than the craven boot licking simp you present as on BI.
movielover
Do you feel better about your life when you hurl insults at others?

Or have you internalized Saul Alinsky tactics?
movielover
Biden Open-Border Policies moving her to President Trump

Unit2Sucks
Biden is better with technology than a lot of dudes on this forum. Maybe when he gets to twelfth stage dementia he will lose the ability to take selfies.

bear2034
Unit2Sucks said:

Biden is better with technology than a lot of dudes on this forum. Maybe when he gets to twelfth stage dementia he will lose the ability to take selfies.

Of course. Biden once stated that minorities aren't capable of using the internet.
AunBear89
I'm sorry, but I was not addressing you.

However, everything I wrote applies to you. You are also a classist racist MAGA troll.
AunBear89
I believe the quote was regarding free access to internet.

But lying cuck Republicans love to spin things so spin away, simp.
oski003
AunBear89 said:

I believe the quote was regarding free access to internet.

But lying cuck Republicans love to spin things so spin away, simp.

Do you feel better about your life when you hurl insults at others?
AunBear89
Yes I do. I feel better about shining light on dishonest and stupid conservatives such as yourself, and your crush, the troll formerly known as BearFarce.
oski003
AunBear89 said:

Yes I do. I feel better about shining light on dishonest and stupid conservatives such as yourself, and your crush, the troll formerly known as BearFarce.

https://psychology-spot.com/insulting-a-person-types-of-insults/

Insulting a person only shows immaturity and a lack of arguments

Insults are abuse. Insulting your partner is abuse. Insulting a child, a co-worker, a friend, parents or even that person we do not know at all on the Internet is also abuse. It is aggressiveness. Disrespect. Empathy deficit. And, above all, it is a sign of incredible intellectual poverty.

In fact, the insult says more about the person who insults than about the person who is insulted. It says that this person is not able to control himself. That has no convincing arguments with which to refute the other's ideas. That his cognitive rigidity prevents him from talking. That his insecurity is so great that feels the need to insult. And that he's not able to deal with the discomfort generated by what is different.
movielover
PsychCentral: "A monumental weakness in the narcissist is the failure to look internally and flesh out what needs to be worked on. Then, of course, the next step is to spend time improving. The narcissist sabotages any possibility of looking deep within."
Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

PsychCentral: "A monumental weakness in the narcissist is the failure to look internally and flesh out what needs to be worked on. Then, of course, the next step is to spend time improving. The narcissist sabotages any possibility of looking deep within."
Of course, America's leading narcissist is Donald Trump. Thanks for the clinical insight, movielover.
movielover
bear2034

Looks like President Milei didn't take Blinken's offer.
dajo9
Milei's biggest fan is the IMF. He is doing everything they could have possibly asked for. The globalist oligarchs are thrilled.
https://news.yahoo.com/thousands-protest-hunger-grows-amid-214604408.html
Cal88
dajo9
Cal88 said:

Thanks for sharing this example of how the globalist oligarchs want to bring an end to American liberalism and bring global oligarchic rule through Trump
Cal88
dajo9 said:

Cal88 said:

Thanks for sharing this example of how the globalist oligarchs want to bring an end to American liberalism and bring global oligarchic rule through Trump

Sure.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/michelatindera/2021/02/17/here-are-the-billionaires-who-donated-to-joe-bidens-2020-presidential-campaign/?sh=40ca597c21c4
movielover
dajo9 said:

Cal88 said:

Peace. Prosperity.
5 Mideast Peace deals.
No war w Putin. Gaza not bombed.
Low inflation.
Secure border.*
550 miles of new 30' Wall.*
28,000 Mexican troops guarding our southern border.*
Remain in Mexico policy.*

* Because WEF Wall Street Globalist bought Congress refused to take these measures, President Trump went around Congress to achieve these citizen-approved goals.
DiabloWags
dajo9
When Traitor Trump left office we were using freezer trucks to hold the dead. The government was shoveling out money to households to prop them up. That's some definition of peace and prosperity you've got.
movielover
You mean the Swamp's Plandemic?

They HATE the Outsider who put America First. Our first Outsider ever.

Who might cut the bureaucracy? Who didn't start a new war, and said no to war w Iran 4 times. Who closed the border to unvetted hordes, child and drug trafficking. Whi reworked trade deals with China & Mexico.
dajo9
movielover said:

I have no idea what this means
oski003
dajo9 said:

movielover said:

I have no idea what this means

Use.Your.Brain.
dajo9
Explain it to me
oski003
dajo9 said:

Explain it to me

We were using freezer trucks to hold the dead because covid 19 hit hard during Trump's presidency before mutation and immunity made it less deadly. I know you know what the swamp is and I know you know what the pandemic theory is, so I will stop there.
movielover
And a lockdown like never before, which gave Democrats the leverage to use mail In ballots - an easy way to rig an election.
dajo9
oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

Explain it to me

We were using freezer trucks to hold the dead because covid 19 hit hard during Trump's presidency before mutation and immunity made it less deadly. I know you know what the swamp is and I know you know what the pandemic theory is, so I will stop there.

No. I don't know what the Swamp Plandemic theory is. Explain it to me.

Is it so stupid you'd be embarrassed to put your own words to it? Because that's what I'm guessing.
oski003
dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

Explain it to me

Is it so stupid you'd be embarrassed to put your own words to it? Because that's what I'm guessing.

Swamp is the theory that folks were working against Trump as evidenced by the constant investigations as well as the warmongering.

Plandemic is the theory that covid was released on purpose.

Therefore, swamp plandemic implies that the folks working against Trump / career bureaucrats released the virus on purpose.

I don't agree with this, but any idiot on this board should have a sense what he meant by swamp plandemic. I don't think you are too stupid to know what he meant. You are just being a willfully blind ********.
dajo9
oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

Explain it to me

Swamp is the theory that folks were working against Trump as evidenced by the constant investigations as well as the warmongering.

Plandemic is the theory that covid was released on purpose.

Therefore, swamp plandemic implies that the folks working against Trump / career bureaucrats released the virus on purpose.

I don't agree with this, but any idiot on this board should have a sense what he meant by swamp plandemic. I don't think you are too stupid to know what he meant. You are just being a willfully blind ********.

So you are telling me that movielover believes American bureaucrats released Covid on purpose in China to discredit Trump? And you spend your time here calling me an idiot.

Galaxy brains over on the right

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.