Official Biden / Harris Administration Thread

59,305 Views | 898 Replies | Last: 10 hrs ago by bear2034
Unit2Sucks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bearister said:

At least Biden has competent people working for him like Ronald Ray Gun did during his second term when he kept yelling "Cut! Cut!" because he thought he was filming Bonzo Goes to Washington.

The problem with tRump is that he is a micro manager yet he is as dumb as a turnip. His entire business career he needed his daddy or a bankruptcy court to bail him out from his disastrous business decisions.

The other problem with tRump is that he can only get the F Troop to work for him (i.e. cretins like Stephen Miller, Jerry Kushner, Jason Miller, etc.)
Find me an interview with Trump where he is even half as coherent as this recent Biden one.

Biden is a gaffe machine, but you can see from an interview like this that he's capable of engaging in a dialogue which Trump has never shown us. Trump's interviews consist mostly of him ignoring questions (which are 99% friendly softballs from Hannity), failing to respond, having Hannity re-direct him, still failing, and eventually Hannity moves on.

Don't get me wrong, I think we deserve a smarter president than Biden - someone like Obama or either Clinton, but Biden is a massive stepup from Trump in terms of coherence and intellect.

Trump apologists work overtime to pretend that he's not the dumbest rock in a box of them and project the same onto Biden. Here's a perfect example, with Rogan. He rips on Biden for making a statement which turned out to be Joe repeating something Trump said. Once the mental midget Rogan is finally made to realize what's happened, he excuses Trump and blames the media for getting stuff wrong (even though he is the media who has literally just gotten something incredibly wrong).

bearister
Rogan is a failed actor and stand up comedian that angry White males have made very wealthy.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
cbbass1
BearHunter said:

How do you go from a record 81 million "votes" to the second most unpopular president of all time in a span of 910 days?
By not fulfilling any campaign promises, like raising the Federal Minimum Wage, or taking urgent action on Climate Change, or codifying Voting Rights. And by supporting genocide & ethnic cleansing.
OsoDorado
Unit2Sucks said:

Don't get me wrong, I think we deserve a smarter president than Biden - someone like Obama or either Clinton, but Biden is a massive stepup from Trump in terms of coherence and intellect.
Worth emphasizing that while President Biden is not a Yale, Harvard or Boalt grad, practically his entire team is!

President Biden has the experience to assess what his unsurpassed team of professionals present to him.

I said I would reach out to President Biden and his campaign manager (fellow Cal alum Julie Chavez Rodriguez) only once on this board. Oops!!

Let me repeat (for the last time on this board) I can -- and will -- become an effective spokesman for Latino and immigrant outreach.

As briefly as possible, I am a Mexican-American Cal Math grad. I am fluently bilingual and bicultural, so I understand what Latino immigrants' concerns are.

Further, Julie I am so lucky to have been in Delano (as a 12-year old, I believe) to see your amazing grandfather, Cesar Chavez speak at a United Farm Workers' rally. What an incredible leader he was, and how fortunate was I to see him !!

I cannot wait to help the campaign .... There is still plenty of time before the election, so if this appeal doesn't cross Julie's desk, I will continue reaching out (though not any more on this Board) until I get a response.

P.S. -- Julie: I know you will definitely agree with this: GO BEARS !!
movielover
Which gave us:

1. Historic Afghanistan debacle
2. Armed terrorists for decades
3. Printed Trillions in new debt
4. Leading to record inflation
5. Bombed Nordstream II pipeline
6. Making energy woes worse
7. Proxy war w Russia
8. Which has killed 500K Ukrainians
9. Destroyed Ukraine
10. Hallowed out NATO
11. 8-10 Million new illegal immigrants
12. President Trump now facing more phony legal charges than Al Capone
13. FIB & DOJ continuing corruption
14. Continuing crime explosion
15. Fentanyl deaths explode (open border)
16. Blackrock Globalists major WH operators
17. Sanctuary cities like Chicago now buckling w new illegal immigrants
18. Open drug bazaars (aka homeless) continue to expand
19. Businesses continue to implode (lockdowns, crime, taxes)
20. School test scores drop (lockdowns)

Those Ivy League types are real-world dummies.
bearister
Biden's 2024 chances are much stronger than people realize

https://www.msnbc.com/opinion/msnbc-opinion/biden-2024-election-polls-strong-rcna130507

"First, President Joe Biden has kept his central promise in the 2020 election: that he would lead the nation to the other side of Covid, successfully. The pandemic has receded. Our economic recovery has been better than any other G7 nation. GDP grew at an annual rate of 4.9% last quarter, and more than 3% for the Biden presidency. We have the best job market since the 1960s and the lowest uninsured rate in U.S. history. The Dow Jones broke 37,000 this month for the first time. Wage growth, new business formation and prime-age labor participation rates are all at historically elevated levels. Prices fell last month. Rents are softening, and gas prices and crime rates are falling. Domestic oil and renewable production are at record levels. The annual deficit, which exploded under Trump, is trillions less today."

……. Two things have happened to Trump since 2020 that are going to make it very hard for him to win in 2024 the stripping away of women's reproductive rights, and his attempt to overturn the 2020 election and end American democracy for all time. Additionally, this year courts have already determined that he sexually abused journalist E. Jean Carroll in a department store; oversaw a yearslong financial fraud; and led a party-wide effort, involving hundreds of Republican leaders and thousands of willing allies, to overturn the last election, culminating in a violent attack on Congress.

…………Democrats will be able to argue that no one is more responsible for overturning Roe v. Wade than Trump; that his mishandling of classified documents is to blame for the most serious security breach in American history; that in concert with Russian President Vladimir Putin he will end the global liberal order that has brought America and the world unprecedented prosperity and peace; that he supports more dead kids in schools, a faster warming planet, lost health insurance for tens of millions of Americans and the end of American democracy for all time. Trump represents an unprecedented threat to the country, is even more extreme than 2020, and has, in political parlance, the highest "negatives" of any candidate perhaps in our history. It is going to be very hard for him to win next year."
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Unit2Sucks
The fundamentals are what they are. Just like pre-COVID favoring Trump's re-election, the current environment is extremely favorable to Biden. He ended our forever war, brought the troops home and the economy is humming. The recession thr GOP wanted never came and doesn't look to be coming in 2024.

Absent some deus ex machina, Biden will win.

The GOP knows it which is why 100% of their focus is on finding some external influence. Trump is a loser and will lose again absent a miracle. He can't be rehabilitated or improved. The GOP is starting to figure out that Hunter isn't that miracle.

The funny thing is going to be Trump trying to run again in 2028 and salting the land for anyone else who tries. He will be a noose around the neck of the GOP compounding failure upon failure until he croaks.
movielover
That's why Progressives are launching historic, illegal Lawfare tactics against President Trump, a faction is pushing Slick Newsom, and Trump is up 5% points on Biden?
movielover
bear2034
Unit2Sucks said:

The GOP knows it which is why 100% of their focus is on finding some external influence. Trump is a loser and will lose again absent a miracle. He can't be rehabilitated or improved. The GOP is starting to figure out that Hunter isn't that miracle.

The suppression of the Hunter laptop story by left wing radicals and deep state actors was one element of election interference in 2020. Even then, Trump received even more votes than in 2016.
Eastern Oregon Bear
bear2034 said:

Even then, Trump received even more votes than in 2016.
I don't know why you guys keep making references to this meaningless fact. It doesn't make Trump the 2020 winner when Biden had FAR more votes than Trump and FAR more votes than Clinton had in 2016.
bear2034
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

bear2034 said:

I don't know why you guys keep making references to this meaningless fact. It doesn't make Trump the 2020 winner when Biden had FAR more votes than Trump and FAR more votes than Clinton had in 2016.

Did you know Obama had less votes in 2012 than he did in 2008?
Unit2Sucks

Quite simple, MAGAts aren't the best and the brightest that the conservative world has to offer.

They aren't so dumb that they think that Trump's increase in votes is like a tiebreaker or anything important, but it helps their hurt widdle feelings. They also use it to bolster their idiotic conspiracy theories which were created to treat Trump's narcissistic injury and have been repeated and amplified my morons and grifters for the last few years.

The voting totals show that 2016 was a relatively low turnout election. That was litterally one of Trump's biggest keys to victory and why they leaned so heavily into Cambridge Analytica. It's why voter suppression was so integral to their strategy in 2020 and why they are focused on changing as many law as they can to make it harder to vote. When people vote, the GOP loses. It's as simple as that.

2020, by contrast, was a massive historical voter turnout. We haven't seen anything like it since 1900. That was driven largely by Trump's historical unpopularity. He was a horrible president, people hated him and they turned out to vote against him. Biden received 16M more votes than Clinton did 4 years prior.

I doubt we have that level of turnout this time around but young people are becoming more and more politically engaged and it's possible that once Biden starts campaigning heads up again in a few months that things will heat back up. People have a lot of reasons to show up in 2024. Trump's corrupt radical clerics have been stripping away our individual freedoms and every chance voters have had to vote where abortion is on the ballot, the GOP has gone down in flames.

Because Biden kicked Trump's azz so badly, you don't here a lot of democrats crowing about 2020 but there is plenty of ammunition to use against these sore losers. Like did you know that Biden more than doubled Clinton's popular vote margin of victory? Despite Trump targeting hispanic voters with conspiracy theories and other misinformation late in the campaign, Arizona saw 40% higher hispanic voter turnout and Biden won almost 3/4 of those new voters. Similarly, the increase in black voters in Michigan and Pennslyvania (in large part due to combating Trump's voter suppression) was crucial to Biden's victory. There were 28,000 more black voters in Milwaukee county alone. And almost half of Biden's gains in Georgia, which he won by more than 11k votes, came from the four counties with the most black voters. Of course Trump's attempt to illegally interfere in the Georgia election resulted in his indictment there and his buddy Rudy recently lost $150M judgment for spreading their idiotic conspiracy theories about the election.

But the reason Biden will win big again in 2024 is much simpler. The country is doing fine. The economy is humming along. GDP growth has been much better under Biden than Trump. In fact, Biden's economy has increased it's GDP about 2.5x the increase from Trump's term. Unemployment remains at record lows. We haven't had a combat death in more than 2 years and Biden has managed to steer us clear of entering into any international conflict, despute Trump's international buddies finding plenty of trouble to get into. Biden's term has been a return to relative stability and it's been great for our economy and country overall. People don't want a return to Trump and his chaos. I mean, the MAGAts do, but most people are normal and want nothing to do with Trump's revenge and failure tour.

Deep down, even the diehard MAGAts know this is all true which is why they are going deeper and deeper into conspiracy land. It's in part to coddle their fragilities and in part because, well, they aren't smart enough to figure out when Trump is lying to them and working his grift (hint - it's always).
Eastern Oregon Bear
bear2034 said:

bear2034 said:

Did you know Obama had less votes in 2012 than he did in 2008?
Oh. Another meaningless fact.

By the way, Scoreboard!
movielover
You put a significant amount of time into these monologues.
Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

You put a significant amount of time into these monologues.
Some people care more about what they are saying than you do.
Unit2Sucks

Soros pays me by the word because he knows the MAGAts, like their false idol Trump, lose the plot after 2 sentences unless there are pictures and lots of repetition.
movielover
Bc your hundreds of posts regarding Ukraine's upcoming victory were so enlightening?
bear2034
Unit2Sucks said:

Soros pays me by the word because he knows the MAGAts, like their false idol Trump, lose the plot after 2 sentences unless there are pictures and lots of repetition.

60-80% of Twitter accounts posting on Russia-Ukraine war are bots, 90% 'pro Ukraine', finds new study

https://theprint.in/tech/60-80-of-twitter-accounts-posting-on-russia-ukraine-war-bots-90-pro-ukraine-finds-new-study/1114878/
Eastern Oregon Bear
bear2034 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

60-80% of Twitter accounts posting on Russia-Ukraine war bots, 90% 'pro Ukraine', finds new study

https://theprint.in/tech/60-80-of-twitter-accounts-posting-on-russia-ukraine-war-bots-90-pro-ukraine-finds-new-study/1114878/
60-80% of the pro-Russia/anti-Ukraine posts in this forum are reposting tweets. It would be even higher but for the one sentence trolling by bear2034 and movielover.
concordtom
Unit2Sucks said:

The fundamentals are what they are. Just like pre-COVID favoring Trump's re-election, the current environment is extremely favorable to Biden. He ended our forever war, brought the troops home and the economy is humming. The recession thr GOP wanted never came and doesn't look to be coming in 2024.

Absent some deus ex machina, Biden will win.

The funny thing is going to be Trump trying to run again in 2028 and salting the land for anyone else who tries. He will be a noose around the neck of the GOP compounding failure upon failure until he croaks.

He won't be able to run in 28.
He'll have been convicted multiple times, possibly in jail.
concordtom

bear2034 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

60-80% of Twitter accounts posting on Russia-Ukraine war bots, 90% 'pro Ukraine', finds new study

60-80% of the pro-Russia/anti-Ukraine posts in this forum are reposting tweets. It would be even higher but for the one sentence trolling by bear2034 and movielover.

Trolls?
I can think of other words, but trolls is fine if you want to be polite.
movielover
An Analysis of David Axelrod's WSJ Poll Shows a 'Very, Very Dark' Outlook for Joe Biden's Campaign

Furthermore, in a direct comparison with Donald Trump, President Biden finds himself trailing by four points in recent polling data. Meanwhile, a significant 61% of respondents expressed their disapproval of Biden's performance in office. Of particular concern to Axelrod, however, was the stark contrast in voter perception regarding the effectiveness of Biden's policies in comparison to Trump's. A striking 49% of respondents acknowledged that Trump's policies had been beneficial to them, while only 23% voiced similar sentiments about Biden's policies. Additionally, a substantial 53% revealed that they felt personally harmed by Biden's policies, contrasting with 37% who felt adversely affected by Trump's policies.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/an-analysis-of-david-axelrod-s-wsj-poll-shows-a-very-very-dark-outlook-for-joe-biden-s-campaign/ar-AA1mi8qO
bear2034
Somehow, Biden received a record 81 million votes despite currently enjoying a 20% approval rating among independents. I suppose the other 80% will vote for Biden again?
Unit2Sucks
Soros paid me to tell everyone that US natural gas exports smashed the record in 2022 as we became the number one exporter in the world.

Thanks to Joe Biden* exports rose almost 15% to 89 billion tons. Most of it went to Europe, although it has moderated a bit since their stores are 97% full and their winter has been relatively mild.

* Biden is only remotely responsible for our record natural gas production but the MAGAts out there seem to think Presidents deserve 100% of the credit for everything good that happens on their watch.

The data isn't out yet, but I am confident it will show that the US achieved a higher level of energy independence in 2023 than ever before in history. Another decisive win for the Biden administration. The previous record of almost 6 quadrillion BTUs in net exports was achieved in 2022. Astute observers will also note that Biden was president in 2022, and therefore deserves all credit for the achievement.
movielover
Unit2Sucks said:

Soros paid me to tell everyone that US natural gas exports smashed the record in 2022 as we became the number one exporter in the world.

Thanks to Joe Biden* exports rose almost 15% to 89 billion tons. Most of it went to Europe, although it has moderated a bit since their stores are 97% full and their winter has been relatively mild.

* Biden is only remotely responsible for our record natural gas production but the MAGAts out there seem to think Presidents deserve 100% of the credit for everything good that happens on their watch.

The data isn't out yet, but I am confident it will show that the US achieved a higher level of energy independence in 2023 than ever before in history. Another decisive win for the Biden administration. The previous record of almost 6 quadrillion BTUs in net exports was achieved in 2022. Astute observers will also note that Biden was president in 2022, and therefore deserves all credit for the achievement.

False.

1. Under President Trump's administration, several large LNG plants were completed or started.

2. President Biden - according to Seymour Hersh - bombed the NS2 pipelines. In addition, the West / NATO rejected a peace plan with Russia, and put sanctions on Russia. Ergo, the EU had to buy LNG from the USA.

Lets Go Brandon

movielover
Unit2Sucks
This is all thanks to Joe Biden and his Inflation Reduction Act. More than 8 million Americans rely on synthetic insulin and more than 2 million of them struggled with affording their medication. They now have Joe Biden to thank for helping them survive.

bear2034
Unit2Sucks said:

This is all thanks to Joe Biden and his Inflation Reduction Act. More than 8 million Americans rely on synthetic insulin and more than 2 million of them struggled with affording their medication. They now have Joe Biden to thank for helping them survive.
Freeze Trump's insulin order.
Raise insulin prices.
Drop insulin price to $35.
Take credit.
Eastern Oregon Bear
Genocide Joe said:

Your poll shows that of the entries that could be elected US President, Biden leads Trump 50.5% to 49.5%.
bear2034
Biden's FBI has arrested every J6 protestor but so far haven't arrested or questioned anyone on Epstein's client list?
movielover
bear2034 said:

Biden's FBI has arrested every J6 protestor but so far haven't arrested or questioned anyone on Epstein's client list?

Ringleader / instigator / IC plant Ray Epps - Bullhorn leader urging patriots to "go into the Capitol" - took a circuitous route regarding J6 self-assigned leadership duties.

- instigated crowd to "go into the Capitol" the day before, and on J6; Patriots call him out as a "Fed"
- Epps was immediately placed on the FIBs Most Wanted List
- a few days later, mysteriously removed from the list
- he gets a hall pass for a few years
- under nationwide attention, the DOJ finally charges Epps, who pleads guilty to a single misdemeanour charge of disorderly conduct.
- he now is lambasting Fox News, Tucker Carlson, and lecturing the "J6 insurrectionists". He sold his house and allegedly closed their wedding business under public pressure.
Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

bear2034 said:

Ringleader / instigator / IC plant Ray Epps - Bullhorn leader urging patriots to "go into the Capitol" - took a circuitous route regarding J6 self-assigned leadership duties.

- instigated crowd to "go into the Capitol" the day before, and on J6; Patriots call him out as a "Fed"
- Epps was immediately placed on the FIBs Most Wanted List
- a few days later, mysteriously removed from the list
- he gets a hall pass for a few years
- under nationwide attention, the DOJ finally charges Epps, who pleads guilty to a single misdemeanour charge of disorderly conduct.
- he now is lambasting Fox News, Tucker Carlson, and lecturing the "J6 insurrectionists". He sold his house and allegedly closed their wedding business under public pressure.

"I broke the windows in the house because Johnny told me to" has never been a valid defense. Most of us learn this when we are 5 or 6.
movielover
Minor underlings getting 2-5 years, while ringleader Ray Epps gets one minor conviction - isn't normal.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.