Official Biden / Harris Administration Thread

59,208 Views | 898 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by bear2034
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bear2034 said:

….Today, a confused Joe Biden began screaming out of nowhere as he repeated the "suckers and losers" smear against Trump. President Trump never called veterans "suckers and losers," *however, Joe Biden often repeats the lie and the media carries the water for him.

Trump did call fallen soldiers "losers," his former chief of staff says

https://www.axios.com/2023/10/02/trump-troops-fallen-soldiers-john-kelly

"Former President Trump didn't want to visit a cemetery near Paris for Americans who fought and died in World War I because it was filled with "suckers" and "losers," John Kelly, his longest-serving chief of staff, said in a statement to CNN on Monday."

*According to a credible eyewitness he did. tRump has zero credibility so his denial of that statement is meaningless.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
bear2034
movielover said:

bear2034 said:

Was one of the 8,300 the guy in the Easter Bunny costume?

Not sure of your reference.

I've seen Biden at least 3 or 4 times get lost leaving a stage... and the MSM goons then try to blameshift that on President Trump. PT, who would gather the press jackals out in the sun, and take the Fake News questions head on for extended periods.

Biden's handler didn't want him to go off script and talk about Afghanistan.
bear2034
bearister said:

bear2034 said:

….Today, a confused Joe Biden began screaming out of nowhere as he repeated the "suckers and losers" smear against Trump. President Trump never called veterans "suckers and losers," *however, Joe Biden often repeats the lie and the media carries the water for him.
Trump did call fallen soldiers "losers," his former chief of staff says

https://www.axios.com/2023/10/02/trump-troops-fallen-soldiers-john-kelly

"Former President Trump didn't want to visit a cemetery near Paris for Americans who fought and died in World War I because it was filled with "suckers" and "losers," John Kelly, his longest-serving chief of staff, said in a statement to CNN on Monday."

*According to a credible eyewitness he did. tRump has zero credibility so his denial of that statement is meaningless.

Too bad there's no video or audio evidence. Biden, however, called them stupid *******s and then lied about it in a debate.
movielover
President Trump had an awesome trade team and accomplishments.

Meanwhile, Biden's team is imploding.

Politico: Staff exodus signals end to Biden's trade dreams

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/01/28/biden-trade-officials-jump-ship-00138117
Lets Go Brandon 3

Lets Go Brandon 3

bear2034

According to this White House official, it looks like the Democrats are stuck with Biden and Kamala for 2024.
bear2034
Joe Biden called the Gold Star parents who lost their children in a drone attack in Jordan last weekend to offer his condolences….

"My son spent a year in Iraq. That's how I lost him," Biden said.

Joe Biden's son Beau died of brain cancer at Walter Reed in Bethesda, Maryland in 2015.
movielover
RFK Jr exposes Biden's racism.

dajo9
Lol, the Congressional Black Caucus supported the 1994 Crime Bill because crime was destroying communities.

Also, nobody supports busing to desegregate because that is bad policy. Segregation is still a problem. Do you want to restore busing?
bear2034
movielover said:

Kamala exposed Biden's racism in the Democratic Primaries and was awarded the VP position. Jill is still pissed at her, though.
Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

I heard a couple of RFK Jr. radio ads lately. He REALLY needs to get someone else to do them. RFK Jr. sounds about 85 years old on the radio with his thin, quavery voice.
Lets Go Brandon 3

Lets Go Brandon 3

sycasey
The biggest issue for American supporters of Palestine is that public opinion is not behind them enough. It's gotten closer! But not there yet.

dajo9
Biden polled at 69% in South Carolina. He won 97%. Democrats are united and ready to go.
https://www.threads.net/@meidastouch/post/C26MU9ZL25C/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==
movielover
dajo9 said:

Biden polled at 69% in South Carolina. He won 97%. Democrats are united and ready to go.

The Dems have rigged the primaries too... where are the debates? Where's RFK Jr?
Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

dajo9 said:

The Dems have rigged the primaries too... where are the debates? Where's RFK Jr?
RFK Jr wasn't popular enough in South Carolina to get enough signatures to qualify for the ballot. I think he's only managed to do so in Utah so far.
movielover
And Biden still isn't giving him Secret Service protection?
Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

And Biden still isn't giving him Secret Service protection?
You sure do love to move the goalposts.
Lets Go Brandon 3
dajo9 said:

I look forward to Biden losing this irrelevant state, as the Democrats have done every year since 1976, but still hilarious that he feels he has to prop himself up in that state anyway.

movielover
Lets Go Brandon 3
dajo9 said:

movielover
I've seen 2 Biden pitches for money recently on YouTube, one with Obama who did 80% of the talking.
movielover
bear2034

Is this clip AI generated or is this guy really running the country?
bear2034

Biden stole classified documents but he has dementia now so it's ok?
bear2034

This has to be the way for them to get Joe out. How can he be unfit to be prosecuted, but be fit to lead the free world?
movielover
Attorneys found Biden's memory kicking, JB gets asked about it.

bear2034
movielover
bear2034
Zippergate
Well if the Big Guy says he didn't do it, that's good enough for me. When a person with his track record says something, you believe it. leopard, spots and all that
Unit2Sucks
If Biden has dementia, why was he able to perform as well as he did yesterday at the podium?

He's able to answer questions, has decent command of facts and thinks on his feet. This isn't the rambling incoherent mess that happens every time Trump goes in front of a mic.

For people who have no experience with dementia, this isn't what dementia looks like.

This guy has it right.

bear2034
Unit2Sucks said:

If Biden has dementia, why was he able to perform as well as he did yesterday at the podium?

According to the LA Times, Biden's age is his superpower. Not satire.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.