Official Biden / Harris Administration Thread

59,287 Views | 898 Replies | Last: 8 hrs ago by bear2034
movielover
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bear2034 said:

movielover said:

Since Palestinians and Muslims are so angered at Biden's bloodbath, Biden / Obama decided to insult Christians, declaring Easter Sunday a Trans Holiday. You can't make this stuff up.

I wonder if Biden ever considered Juneteenth as a possible day to recognize Transgender Day of Visibility?

Ten points. And MLK Day to honor the FBI's Antifa?
Unit2Sucks
dajo9 said:

If Juneteenth ever happens on March 31 then I'm sure he will
Wait until Easter falls on April Fools Day in 2029, when the losers blame President Kamala Harris or President Newsom or President [insert Democrat who hands Trump his 4th straight loss in the popular vote in 2028].

When your party's priorities have become a combination of making Trump an actual billionaire and keeping him out of jail, you have to generate faux-outrage wherever you can. That's why their unhinged rhetoric has become so petty. Does anyone really think voters care about easter egg hunts?

As far as I can tell, people who actually care about the religious significance of easter are far more offended by Trump selling his abominable bibles than they are about the annual White House easter egg celebration.
bear2034
Unit2Sucks said:

dajo9 said:

Wait until Easter falls on April Fools Day in 2029, when the losers blame President Kamala Harris or President Newsom or President [insert Democrat who hands Trump his 4th straight loss in the popular vote in 2028].

When your party's priorities have become a combination of making Trump an actual billionaire and keeping him out of jail, you have to generate faux-outrage wherever you can. That's why their unhinged rhetoric has become so petty. Does anyone really think voters care about easter egg hunts?

As far as I can tell, people who actually care about the religious significance of easter are far more offended by Trump selling his abominable bibles than they are about the annual White House easter egg celebration.

If they can't swap with Harvey Milk Day, couldn't they have rescheduled to November? The entire month is dedicated to trans awareness.
movielover
It's all about creating more victims. Victims and oppressors, that's their shtick.
bearister
Easter falls on 420 Day next year!

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
dajo9
Trans Day of Visibility is the same day as last year. Why did Easter change to the annual Trans Day of Visibility?
movielover
When can we schedule Don't Mutilate Teenagers and Confine them to a Lifetime of Medical Care Day?

Dr. Jordan Peterson claims the foremost authority on the topic resides in Canada.

That Clinical psychologist claims if you leave teenagers suffering from gender confusion alone (i.e. no life-changing surgery), there are two primary results:

- some grow out of it
- many young girls become lesbians

So essentially, we're mutilating and castrating normal teenagers.
bear2034
dajo9 said:

Trans Day of Visibility is the same day as last year. Why did Easter change to the annual Trans Day of Visibility?

I think Biden probably thought the same thing.
Zippergate
Biden didn't have to comment on the Trans Day of whatever. That would be the sensible thing to do given the Easter holiday, the existence of other trans days, weeks and months. Much more could be said but some here are not ready for it.
dajo9
Why? Why does the rest of America have to tiptoe around Christian sensitivity?

Why do Christians demand so many safe spaces and try to cancel others so often?
movielover
movielover
Unit2Sucks
dajo9 said:

Why? Why does the rest of America have to tiptoe around Christian sensitivity?

Why do Christians demand so many safe spaces and try to cancel others so often?
You would think that people who hold a minority belief (~30% of the world) that Jesus is literally the son of god or god himself and that he died for their sins and was then literally resurrected 3 days later would have some compassion for people who hold different beliefs.

Our world has a number of conflicting religions, many of which rely on some pretty fanciful-sounding notions to non-believers. It's bewildering to me that the people who should most clearly understand and appreciate tolerance for their beliefs would have trouble extending tolerance to others.
Lets Go Brandon 13
movielover said:

movielover
Zippergate said:

Biden didn't have to comment on the Trans Day of whatever. That would be the sensible thing to do given the Easter holiday, the existence of other trans days, weeks and months. Much more could be said but some here are not ready for it.

It went further than that.

It banned childten using religious symbols in the Easter egg event / celebration.
movielover
Big C

I kind of hate all these stupid "days" (yes, pretty much all of them, any day can be special), but I do want the Democratic candidate for President to win in November.
movielover
dajo9
bear2034 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

dajo9 said:

If they can't swap with Harvey Milk Day, couldn't they have rescheduled to November? The entire month is dedicated to trans awareness.

Are you mad?
bear2034
dajo9 said:

bear2034 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

dajo9 said:

Are you mad?

Isn't it common knowledge that Harvey Milk dated children?
dajo9
bear2034 said:

dajo9 said:

bear2034 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

dajo9 said:

Are you mad?

Isn't it common knowledge that Trump watched naked underage girls?
bear2034
dajo9 said:

bear2034 said:

dajo9 said:

bear2034 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

dajo9 said:

Are you mad?

No, that was Clinton and Biden. Meanwhile there have never been any controversies swirling around Obama and females because he's different.
movielover
Was Milk a member of NAMBLA?
movielover
bear2034 said:

dajo9 said:

bear2034 said:

dajo9 said:

bear2034 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

dajo9 said:

Are you mad?

No, that was Clinton and Biden. Meanwhile there have never been any controversies swirling around Obama and females because he's different.

Our first half black POTUS who has lived with two women at the same time (not his Mom or Auntie) for 15 years. Since these are two Alpha Females, what role does he play?

Wallis Simpson and king Edward VIII come to mind.
dajo9
bear2034 said:

dajo9 said:

bear2034 said:

dajo9 said:

bear2034 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

dajo9 said:

Are you mad?

Must be nice to live in a bubble
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-former-miss-arizona-tasha-dixon-naked-undressed-backstage-howard-stern-a7357866.html
movielover
Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

bear2034 said:

dajo9 said:

bear2034 said:

dajo9 said:

bear2034 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

dajo9 said:

Are you mad?

Our first half black POTUS who has lived with two women at the same time (not his Mom or Auntie) for 15 years. Since these are two Alpha Females, what role does he play?

Wallis Simpson and king Edward VIII come to mind.
Damn. I lived with two women at the same time. I didn't know that was wrong.
movielover
sycasey
Republican politicians should definitely run on this Transgender Day issue. Heavy focus on this will play very well with swing voters.
tequila4kapp
I think you are all missing the serious portion of the story. Biden issued the Trans proclamation on Friday. It was published under Biden's X handle. Other politicians piggybacked on it. Now today - Monday - Biden claims he never did that.

We are reaching "Dave" and 25th Amendment category stuff. Biden doesn't have his faculties and that's very dangerous. (And no, it is not an answer to show whatever Trump did or said).
sycasey
tequila4kapp said:

I think you are all missing the serious portion of the story. Biden issued the Trans proclamation on Friday. It was published under Biden's X handle. Other politicians piggybacked on it. Now today - Monday - Biden claims he never did that.

We are reaching "Dave" and 25th Amendment category stuff. Biden doesn't have his faculties and that's very dangerous. (And no, it is not an answer to show whatever Trump did or said).

I don't think any politician besides Trump individually controls his Twitter handle, so this is about staffer mistakes and backtracking than anything to do with Biden's personal mental fitness.

Personally I don't think they should have tried to walk back anything because it's a non-issue.
Unit2Sucks
sycasey said:

tequila4kapp said:

I don't think any politician besides Trump individually controls his Twitter handle, so this is about staffer mistakes and backtracking than anything to do with Biden's personal mental fitness.

Personally I don't think they should have tried to walk back anything because it's a non-issue.
It's desperation from a party and movement that has nothing substantive to point to. The economy is doing well under Biden. The soft landing is basically here. For the first time in decades, our troops aren't fighting a forever war. This is peace and prosperity. The GOP, at Trump's demand, refuses to allow Biden to do anything on immigration, which they claim is their top priority. Trump alone is basically forcing the GOP to do everything they can to harm our country to try to destroy the peace and prosperity we've achieved under Biden. It's anti-American and no one in the GOP seems to have a problem with it. Not even the "establishment" conservatives that people pretend matter.

The GOP is desperate to land punches. They tried to gin up a conspiracy theory about Biden corruption which has been shown to have been Russian propaganda and just ended up uncovering GOP wrongdoing. They will go from wild loser conspiracy theory to this sort of anti-woke nonsense. They love to talk about Biden's age and mental capacity but desperately want to avoid anyone noticing how bad Trump has become.

bear2034

If Biden said he didn't do that or tweet the proclamation, wouldn't the White House fire the person who did?

Who's in charge?
oski003
bear2034 said:

If Biden said he didn't do that or tweet the proclamation, wouldn't the White House fire the person who did?

Who's in charge?

The Easter Bunny.
movielover
tequila4kapp said:

Great observation. A curious and tenacious media would get to the bottom of this.

Are Obama and housemate Valerie Jarrett running the country? Do Obama & ValJar split spheres of influence with Hillary?

Maybe Obama runs the WH and domestic affairs (TransBunny, etc), the FBI & DOJ, Democrat shock troops (Antifa & BLM), and Hillary is running the State Dept (CIA)?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.