Official Biden / Harris Administration Thread

59,302 Views | 898 Replies | Last: 10 hrs ago by bear2034
Zippergate
How long do you want to ignore this user?

LOL. Sounds like you guys are already getting nervous, trying to figure out your talking points, knowing that Newsom would scorch Trump in a general election. I'm already enjoying this!

I could see Trump losing a few more votes, each time he referred to his opponent as "New Scum"... as if the American people want a third-grader as their President.

LOL, Newsom is a buffoon. He's been a disaster for California. As for being nervous, not at all. The final stage of grief is acceptance. It's obvious that the Democrat, whoever it is, will win. One definition of insanity is doing the same thing and expecting a different result. Nothing has improved since 2020 and the perpetrators have been emboldened. I expect the same result. It would be insane to expect anything different.
dajo9
Zippergate said:

LOL. Sounds like you guys are already getting nervous, trying to figure out your talking points, knowing that Newsom would scorch Trump in a general election. I'm already enjoying this!

I could see Trump losing a few more votes, each time he referred to his opponent as "New Scum"... as if the American people want a third-grader as their President.

LOL, Newsom is a buffoon. He's been a disaster for California. As for being nervous, not at all. The final stage of grief is acceptance. It's obvious that the Democrat, whoever it is, will win. One definition of insanity is doing the same thing and expecting a different result. Nothing has improved since 2020 and the perpetrators have been emboldened. I expect the same result. It would be insane to expect anything different.

The American people have voted against Trumpism in every election including 2016, so who is insane?
Zippergate
https://babylonbee.com/news/in-shocking-blow-to-democracy-supreme-court-affirms-voters-can-vote-for-candidate-they-want

"WASHINGTON, D.C. In a stunning unanimous decision that dealt a shocking blow to democracy, the United States Supreme Court affirmed that people can vote for the candidate they want.

The landmark ruling, issued just as the 2024 Presidential Election prepared to ramp up, presents a grave new threat to American freedom, as all nine justices declared that voters can, in defiance of what the ruling authorities may want, select their preferred candidate."
DiabloWags
dajo9 said:

So you are telling me that movielover believes American bureaucrats released Covid on purpose in China to discredit Trump? And you spend your time here calling me an idiot.

Galaxy brains over on the right

Hahahahahaaaaa!
"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
bear2034
Zippergate said:

bear2034 said:

Big C said:

movielover said:

But someone was smart enough to checkmate them all. How does Biden bypass incompetent POC Harris for Newsom?

By putting forth Susan CYA Memo Rice?

A full 15% of the reason I'd like to see Newsom running this Fall is so I could see you people crap your pants.

The Democrats would first have to explain why they would drop Kamala over Newsom. She's good enough to be VP and attract votes but not good enough to be president?
Imagine the Republicans passing over a woman of color to put forth a cis white male.

I'm not 100% clear how Newsom identifies.
bear2034
Big C said:

movielover said:

bear2034 said:

Big C said:

movielover said:

But someone was smart enough to checkmate them all. How does Biden bypass incompetent POC Harris for Newsom?

A full 15% of the reason I'd like to see Newsom running this Fall is so I could see you people crap your pants.

The Democrats would first have to explain why they would drop Kamala over Newsom. She's good enough to be VP and attract votes but not good enough to be president?

They would essentially be passing up the three most qualified black women ever - to inject an effeminate privileged WM from Ross / Marin County.

Kamala Harris
Susan Rice
Michelle Obama

No one is objecting to the idea of having Gavin Recall Newsom run against Joe Biden. Democrats, however, seem to prefer Dementia Joe.
bear2034
dajo9 said:

Zippergate said:

The American people have voted against Trumpism in every election including 2016, so who is insane?

Trump will win for the third time. He's already the greatest president in your lifetime.
movielover
movielover
bear2034 said:

Zippergate said:

bear2034 said:

Big C said:

movielover said:

Imagine the Republicans passing over a woman of color to put forth a cis white male.

Cal alum Michael Savage: "Any Twosome Newsom"
bear2034
VICKI NULAND ABANDONS BIDEN REGIME AFTER TRUMP SUPREME COURT VICTORY.
movielover
bear2034 said:

VICKI NULAND ABANDONS BIDEN REGIME AFTER TRUMP SUPREME COURT VICTORY.

Supremes 9-0 Smackdown to Democrat Lawfare.

Turtle (McConnell) stepping down.

Darth Nuland 'retiring', author of so much bloodshed.

Steve Garvey beats Adam Schiff by 4 points. Now Dems have 37 days to rig the election.
bearister
Who do you think is most likely to get the votes of the other two Democratic candidates that split the Democratic vote in the primary 3 ways?

Since your team is so astute in observing and assessing the mental acuity of Biden, I have a question for you:
How many high hard cheese beanings do you figure Garvey took in the box to account for his speech and reasoning ability?
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
movielover
Garvey would be helped by being the Senator for six months.

A big Trump turnout in November could help his numbers.
Lets Go Brandon 18
movielover said:

Garvey would be helped by being the Senator for six months.

A big Trump turnout in November could help his numbers.
The other term that was on the ballot (and will be again in November) is for the person who serves as Senator from November 2024 to January 2025. The person who occupies that seat won't be helped by anything, as the next California senate election after November 2024 won't be until November 2028 when Alex Padilla's term expires.

There are only two possible outcomes for the one Senate seat.

1) The same person wins both elections and is sworn into office November 2024.
2) Two different people win each election, which means the person who takes over in November will have a very short-term job before being replaced in January 2025 by the winner of the other election.

The last Republican senator from California was John Seymour, whose term expired in November 1992. In a state full of Russiagate truthers, there is no way Steve Garvey is winning the election in November. Our streak of garbage California politicians will continue unabated.

On the other hand, LMAO.

Zippergate
I wish everyone here, especially the ones who identify as Team Blue, would watch this documentary on RFK Jr.

Big C
movielover said:

bear2034 said:

Zippergate said:

bear2034 said:

Big C said:

movielover said:

Cal alum Michael Savage: "Any Twosome Newsom"

You three are scared to death that Newsom will be elected President in 2028 or -- Shudder! -- 2024. Be honest: Did it all begin decades ago, the first time your wives said his name in bed? I hope you guys will be wearing Depends when it is (inevitably) announced that Newsom will become the next POTUS!
bear2034
If Newscum is the man, why did the Deep State install Biden and Kamala?
bear2034
Californians support Russia collusion hoaxers.
movielover
They had Joe on the good stuff last night.

Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

They had Joe on the good stuff last night.

I guess she's hoping to sway the people that didn't see Biden's State of the Union speech.
bear2034
Why did the Biden administration secretly fly in 320,000 unvetted migrants into the US?

This administration is both importing voters and creating a national security threat from unvetted illegal immigrants.

Is this why groups on the far left are fighting so hard to stop voter ID requirements, under the absurd guise of protecting the right to vote?

movielover
bear2034

Biden apologized to the murderer for referring to him as an "illegal" before he apologized to Laken Riley's family.

In fact, he's never apologized to them.
Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

There's an incredible amount of photo manipulation on Trump's waist line.
AunBear89
So the official MAGA position now is openly shouting: "Hooray for Dictators!"?
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
bear2034

MSNBC 2024

"The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."

George Orwell, 1984
Big C

^^^ Who is that tool Rubin, accusing everybody but himself of being a tool? Does he not own a mirror? ^^^
bear2034

Former Young Turk, red pilled.
bear2034
Special Counsel Robert Hur - Joe Biden "Willfully Retained Classified Materials After the End of His Vice Presidency, as a "Private Citizen"
Unit2Sucks
I didn't listen to the shambolic hearing of Robert Hur today but did hear someone say Hur apparently acknowledged that his decision not to seek an indictment for Biden wasn't based on the 1973 OLC memo.

So for those keeping score at home, even if Biden had committed a crime, Hur couldn't have indicted him, but since Hur would be unable to prove Biden actually committed a crime, the inquiry stopped before even getting to the memo.

Note that this is quite different from Mueller. If you're expecting conservatives to rush to Biden's defense claiming this was a full and total exoneration the way that the claimed the Mueller investigation was, don't hold your breath.

Quote:

"We, at the outset determined that ... when it came to the President's culpability, we needed to, we needed to go forward only after taking into account the OLC opinion that indicated that a president, sitting president, cannot be indicted," Mueller testified.

When asked if the President could be prosecuted for obstruction of justice crimes after he leaves office, Mueller replied, "True."

Rep. Ted Lieu was one of at least two Democrats who sought to get Mueller to agree that Trump had obstructed justice when he ordered former White House counsel Don McGahn to fire the special counsel.
"I'd like to ask you the reason, again, that you did not indict Donald Trump is because of OLC opinion stating that you cannot indict a sitting president, correct?" Lieu asked.

"That is correct," Mueller responded.
More on distinctions between Garland/Hur and Barr/Mueller.

Genocide Joe
Unit2Sucks said:

I didn't listen to the shambolic hearing of Robert Hur today
(rest of useless tripe deleted)

movielover
Mueller Report = actually the Weissmann Report.

bear2034
it's around that time again. Joe Biden pandered to Latinos in Phoenix on Tuesday by claiming he got involved in politics because of Cesar Chavez.
bear2034

The Deep State and Democrats are absolutely terrified. The last time anyone was sentenced for contempt of Congress was in 1948.
movielover
Isn't DC primarily Democrats & various Progressive groups? They're for Big Government and programs, whereas the GOP is theoretically for smaller government.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.